The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Shutdown Results 4/4/11

3 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

6WF Shutdown Results 4/4/11 Empty 6WF Shutdown Results 4/4/11

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:18 pm

*The cameras start rolling and the Birmingham Bowl is packed full as the cameras swoop around the arena, the crowd all looked really excited, as all sorts of people are shown, some dressed in suits, other your stereotypical wrestling fans, half the arena goes up in cheers as a scantily dressed woman is shown. Some of the signs throughout the arena include:*

"Dexter Morgan: GOOD LUCK!"
"Bless me Hero, BLESS ME!"
"Perfect Jack-Lex Hart, facing off again, woo!"
"Shutdown GM: Whooooo areeee youuu?!"

RJ: Welcome once again 6WF fans, I am sure you're all excited for Let it Rock, but we still have one more show to go, and I am sure the Let it Rock card still has a bit of space for another match or two.

MW: I for one can't wait for Let it Rock, but every time I look at the Shutdown card, I realise that I can wait, just to see this show.

RJ: Well, let's get into it now then. First, Clarrissa is backstage with Dexter Morgan!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

6WF Shutdown Results 4/4/11 Empty Re: 6WF Shutdown Results 4/4/11

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:18 pm

*Dexter Morgan is stood backstage with Clarissa.*

C: Hey Dexter, tonight we will see five guys face off to see who will face you at Let it Rock for your Fresher's Ball contract, how are you feeling?

DM: I know all the guys that are involved in that match, and all of them are decent wrestlers. But can they compare to Dexter? No!

C: Very confident, is there not even a little doubt in your mind, that maybe you will lose your Fresher's Ball shot.

DM: Not one little bit. I won this Fresher's Ball because I am at that level, and I not about to let anybody knock me off my perch.

C: Cassius is who you are facing tonight, nervous?

DM: Don't you learn Clarissa? Dexter Morgan doesn't get nervous.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:21 pm

Match 1
Winner faces Dexter for Fresher's Ball
Yarmouth Blade vs. Edan Ekram vs. General Sanchez vs. Dr. Shoe vs. James Eagle

RJ: We have a big match up to kick off the action tonight, some of the newest guys in 6WF will be taking each other on to see who will go onto face Dexter Morgan for his Fresher’s Ball contract.

MW: I don’t think any of these guys even deserve to be members of the 6WF roster, never mind earning title shots.

"One and only" blares out through the speakers, Yarmouth Blade strides out and puts his arms out, setting off an array of pyro's. He then walks down the ramp slowly and rolls into the ring.

RJ: Here comes Yarmouth Blade, Bolton’s Brawler, this guy has had a fairly good start to his 6WF career, he will be hoping to give it a kick start today.

MW: Seriously? What kind of name is that? I just can’t believe what is happening, honestly!

“Doctor Alibi” roars out through the speakers and Dr.Shoe walks out. He is wearing a doctors coat with Dr.Shoe wrote on it. He walks down the ring slapping the fans hands, he stops as he spots an attractive blond in the crowd. He walks towards her and measures up her vital statistics before handing her a business card. She blushes as Shoe slides into the ring and stares down Yarmouth Blade.

RJ: Dr. Shoe is a more familiar face here in 6WF, after a series of slip ups with his old partner, he is hoping to get back on track in singles competition here and win the Fresher’s Ball contract he believed he deserved the first time.

MW: Dr. Shoe is a comedy act, plain and simple and doesn’t deserve to have his name mentioned with 6WF.

Burn Burn by the Lost Prophets echoes out now and James Eagle emerges to a rapturous reception. He heads down to the ring throwing out banknotes to the crowd who clamber to snatch them from the air.

RJ: James Eagle is probably 6WF’s richest star, he can just throw his money away. Unusually for a rich person, he is very popular amongst 6WF fans.

MW: He may be rich, but he certainly isn’t happy. He craves attention so much it is laughable.

"Elements of life" hits and The lights go black and all that can be heard is a whisper through the speaker system... 'Ekram.' As soon as the music starts, Edan through a thin layer of smoke dressed in wrestling shorts and starts to jog down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans as he goes by. When he starts to reach the end of the ramp he starts to speed up before jumping onto the apron and leapfrogging over the ropes to land in the ring. He soaks up the cheers before turning to face his opponent.

RJ: Here is Edan Ekram, who I have been mightily impressed with, I think he could have a very good future here in 6WF.

MW: You have to be joking! You could never hear Born in Fire; Edan Ekram versus Yarmouth Blade! People would think it some kind of joke.

Bullet for my Valentine’s ‘The Last Fight’ plays around the Birmingham Bowl and the crowd cheer as General Sanchez bursts from the curtain, he punches the air, and the crowd cheer further and he enthusiastically walks down to the ring, high fiving fans either side of the aisle. He slides into the ring and begins to psych himself up for the task ahead.

RJ: The last guy to come out, and quite possibly the most well-known of them all. General Sanchez recently had a very good match with Cassius Zhi, at one point he even looked like he could come out on top.

MW: He was very lucky, and nearly capitalised on an interference. But let’s be honest here, he is nothing special.

Before the bell can ring, Edan Ekram slaps Yarmouth Blade across the face and suddenly all h3ll breaks loose as General Sanchez kicks Dr. Shoe in the gut and whips him across the ring. The fans are loving it, as James Eagle comes flying off of the top rope taking out Edan Ekram with a massive drop kick. Dr. Shoe dodges a General Sanchez big boot and the former military man gets his foot trapped between the ropes. Dr. Shoe comes behind him and connects with a viscous neckbreaker.

RJ: This match never even had a chance before it fell out of control, we might never find out who will face Dexter Morgan.

MW: I was just about to say the referee has a chance to save this match but he has just been taken out accidently!

Yarmouth Blade and James Eagle go tumbling over the top rope, brawling together. Edan Ekram grabs Dr. Shoe and goes for a German suplex, but Dr. Shoe struggles and gets out of the move, handing Ekram his card before slipping out of the ring. Dr. Shoe starts walking up the ramp as General Sanchez gets to his feet and squares up to Edan Ekram and James Eagle and Yarmouth Blade brawl outside of the ring.

RJ: I honestly have no idea what the conclusion will be for this match, but I am sure we will find out during the course of tonight’s show.

MW: Dexter Morgan will be in action later, and this match will certainly be on his mind while he faces Cassius Zhi, not good for him.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:27 pm

‘Good Times’ by Kanye West hits as a spotlight searches the arena before the crowd erupt as Snake Eyes strolls out into the arena. He salutes the fans before walking to the ring.

RJ: Folks we have a huge match now, just 6 days until these 4 men will face off in singles action and yet tonight they are partners...

MW: That’s right, RJ. Chaos and Snake Eyes will team up to take on Jerome Dubois and Trevor Swann, this could be tense!

“Dreadlock holiday” blares out over the speakers and the crowd boo as a series of men dressed in cricket whites stroll out, they begin to bowl balls at the stage as Trevor Swann steps out and swats them away with his freeweight title. He smirks before walking down to the ring and sliding in.

The speakers scream out “IT’S AN OMEN!!” before blasting into “Granite” by Pendulum. Chaos swaggers out from behind the curtain to mass of boos from the 6WF fans. He looks down the ramp and sneers at Snake Eyes before heading to the ring. He gets in an argues with the ref about his partner before standing in the opposite corner.

“La Marseillaise” Begins to play as a Blue white and red fountain like pyro goes off at the top of the ramp. “C’est Le Bien Qui Fait Mal” Hits as the arena jumps to their feet as out swaggers Dubois with “Still a Phenomene” written on the front of his T-shirt, and “How Long Has it Been?” written on the back. Dubois runs to each side of the ramp telling the fans to get to their feet and make some noise. Dubois begins to make his way his down the ramp towards the ring and “Hi 5” some fans on the way to the ring. Dubois slides into the ring and begins to stare around the arena as the fans continue to chant his name. He looks at Swann and turns away in digust before nodding at Snake Eyes...

Ding, ding, ding

Chaos and Dubois start as Chaos blindsides Dubois with a forearm smash to the side of the head. Dubois hits the floor and Chaos dives on top as he unloads left and rights before the ref breaks it up. Chaos stomps the head of Dubois and the ref intervenes, pushing Chaos away. Dubois pulls himself up by the ropes and gets to his feet as Chaos swings a right hand, sending Dubois rocking back, Chaos throws a second but Dubois blocks and lands huge right of his own, he lands another, sending Chaos stumbling back, Chaos goes to kick the gut of Dubois but he catches the leg, Chaos goes for the Enziguri but Dubois ducks and lands a huge headbutt on Chaos followed by a big boot to the back of Chaos's head who falls to his knees, Dubois immediately grabs the initiative, picking up Chaos and delivering a huge vertical suplex to the delight and applause of Dubois, Dubois covers...

1...!

Chaos shoulders up Dubois picks him up, launching him to the corner, he charges at him and hits a big splash, he boots the gut repeatedly, sending Chaos slumping into the corner, he pulls him up and hits a DDT before covering...

2..!

RJ: Excellent offence from Dubois and Chaos taking some early punishment!

Chaos kicks out, Dubois drops elbows to the chest of Chaos before pulling him up and going for an irish whip which Chaos reverses, he goes to catch Dubois off the ropes but Dubois baseball slides underneath and dropkicks the back of Chaos, sending him flying into the ropes...

MW: Small package!

RJ: Rolled through!

Chaos escapes and kicks Dubois in side of the head, he pulls Dubois up and boots the gut and clubs the back of his neck, he grabs Dubois’s arm and whips him off the ropes, he goes for a dropkick and connects, he stomps Dubois before stepping back and laughing at Snake Eyes. Dubois gets up and goes for a pele kick but Chaos ducks and grabs Dubois from behind hitting a Russian leg sweep, he covers...

2...!

MW: Dubois kicks out!!

Dubois kicks out to Chaos’s dismay, he gets to his feet and argues with the ref, Dubois gets to his feet and kicks the side of Chaos, the European Champ goes to grab Dubois who swivels round and kicks the back of Chaos’s knee, he falls to his feet and Dubois drills his knee into the back of Chaos, stretching his arms out. Chaos wails out as Dubois wrenches the hold in, but Chaos fights back and tries to break out. He gets to his feet as Dubois leaps on his back, wrenching in a sleeper hold but Chaos aims fists at the head of Dubois, Chaos sits out into a jawbreaker and Dubois rocks back into the corner post, Chaos charges at him but Dubois moves and Chaos goes through the ropes shoulder first and the crowd cheer as the crack echoes around the arena...

RJ: Nobody home for Chaos, Dubois about to make the tag...

MW: He’s asking but Swann doesn’t want it...

Dubois goes to tag Trevor Swann who drops off the apron and mouth’s abuse at La Phenome who leans over the ropes to grab Swann...

RJ: Oh look out!

Chaos comes running across and launches Dubois outside to the delight of Swann who begins to stomp away at the Frenchman, Chaos turns round and smirks but only for seconds as Snake Eyes comes him and hits a Lou Thesz press on Chaos and unloads right hands...

MW: This has imploded! All 4 men are going at it!

RJ: They don’t wanna wait till Sunday, Mike!

Swann goes to whip Dubois into the barricade but Dubois reverses and sends Swann flying over him with a big back body drop, Chaos and Snake Eyes continue to brawl as the ref escapes the mayhem. Swann gets up on the outside and pokes the eye of Dubois before slamming his head off the ring steps, he turns round as Snake Eyes launches Chaos over the top rope on top of Swann...

RJ: High risk from Snakey!

MW: Holy <beep>

Snake Eyes runs off the ropes and takes both champions out with a suicide dive before hitting both men with fists, Dubois gets to his feet as security come running down the ramp to separate the 4 men!

MW: Ladies and Gents this one is over and these men are still trying to get to each other.

Security hold them back but Dubois and Chaos both breakthrough and tackle their opponents at Let It Rock to the floor and continue to brawl as security try to drag them away.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:33 pm

*Cassius Zhi is walking backstage with Miss Jessica who walks up to him and strokes his chest.*

MJ: Hey Cassy, I hope you like your match this week, it took a lot of...persuasion, to get you that match.

CZ: Well thankyou again Jessica, you know I appreciate the work you do. If only you could get rid of the dead wood. You don't need pink pants.

MJ: Oh, you have him so totally wrong Cassius, you need to, like, talk to him some time, you will realise he is so smart, just like you!

CZ: HOW DARE YOU! Don't you ever compare me to that deputy world champion, he does nothing more than leech off of his family name. I am the greatest wrestler 6WF has ever seen. Massive difference.

MJ: Woah, calm down Cassy.

CZ: Don't forget Jessica, that I made you, not the other way around. I was successful before you, and I could be successful after you.

*Cassius storms off leaving a moody Miss Jessica stood alone. She pulls out her phone.*

MJ: Lex come get me.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:42 pm

Match 3
Cassius vs. Dexter Morgan

RJ: After General Sanchez shocked Cassius Zhi last week, you have to presume he has prepared much better for Dexter Morgan who he will face tonight.

MW: Cassius Zhi does not to prepare for such jokes as Dexter Morgan, he will deal with him, just like he did with General Sanchez.

RJ: Unlike Cassius Zhi, Dexter Morgan goes into this match having no idea what he will be doing at Let it Rock, which perhaps will put him at a mental disadvantage?

MW: He is at every disadvantage you could possibly have because he is up against Cassius Zhi, it doesn’t get much more difficult than this.

‘Dexter’ by Rolfe Kent plays out of the speakers and pyros go off as Dexter Morgan walks out in his usual white labcoat. He removes it and throws it into the crowd, who all cheer as they try and catch it. He walks down the ramp, slapping the hands of his fans before running down to the ring, he climbs up the stairs into the ring and climbs to the top coat as the crowd chant his name.

RJ: Dexter Morgan is carrying that Fresher’s Ball contract, which he has still yet to cash in. He is still very popular in 6WF though.

MW: He is a novelty act, and the sooner he cashes in that title and loses it the better, he looks so stupid carrying around that over-sized lunchbox.

‘They Say’ screams out of the speakers and Cassius Zhi steps out onto the stage, the crowd are giving him a mixed reaction as Cassius holds up his TAW World Title in the air, he walks down the ramp, ignoring the fans as he passes them. Cassius climbs into the ring and squares up to Dexter Morgan, Cassius looks him up and down before lifting the TAW World Title in the air with both arms.

RJ: Cassius Zhi will always be one of the top stars in 6WF, his name just brings fear to 6WF roster, yet tonight Dexter Morgan is facing up to a man he calls an idol.

MW: Cassius inspires fear for a reason, because he can do things nobody else is capable of and is willing to do things nobody else is.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd cheer loudly as the bell ring and Cassius wastes no time connecting with a big boot to Dexter and Morgan slides across the ring, his back cracking into the ring post, Dexter grabs hold of the ropes and uses them to help himself to his feet. Cassius runs at him, but Dexter dodges and Cassius’ chest connects hard with the turnbuckle, Dexter grabs hold of Cassius and rolls him up.

Kick out!

RJ: Dexter wasting no time going for the pin attempt there.

MW: It’s obvious that Dexter is scared of Cassius, he was trying to get a sneaky win there so he could get out of this match as quickly as possible.

Dexter quickly starts climbing to the top rope and Cassius pushes himself to his feet, he runs at Dexter, and the Fresher’s Ball holder dives off of the top rope, but Cassius catches him on his shoulders and slams him down. Dexter bends his back as he cries out in pain, Cassius stomps down hard on his arm before kicking him in the ribs, Cassius drags him by his arm to the corner and slams his elbow against the ring post, before lifting him up. He kicks him in the mid-section and connects with a Snap DDT.

RJ: Cassius just hit a really quick flurry of intense moves.

MW: That’s why he is world champion, they will have all made a huge impact on Dexter Morgan, and we’ll see their affect all through this match.

Cassius grabs hold of Dexter’s legs and tries to put him in a Figure Four Leglock, but Dexter struggles out of it and crawls to the ropes, Dexter uses them to get to his feet, Cassius runs at him, but Dexter bends down and throws Cassius over the top rope. Cassius hangs onto the apron, Dexter grabs hold of him and flips him back over the ropes slamming down on the mat. Dexter grabs hold of Cassius’ arm and puts it in an arm bar while pressing down hard on his shoulder. Cassius reaches for the ropes and grabs hold of it.

RJ: Dexter Morgan is doing very well, making Cassius pay for his mistakes, but whether he can keep it up will be crucial to whether he wins this match or not.

MW: Of course he can’t keep it up, Cassius is the master. He will make Dexter pay for his own mistakes; namely ever challenging him.

Dexter releases the hold and Cassius quickly flips to his feet chopping Dexter across the chest, he kicks him in the gut and whips him into the corner. Cassius runs at him and connects with a massive shoulder smash into his ribs. Cassius lifts Dexter Morgan up to the top rope, and climbs up with him. He grabs hold of Dexter, and starts elbowing him in the neck, before lifting Dexter up and they go flying off of the top rope together.

RJ: SUPERPLEX!

MW: IMPACT!

3kick out!

RJ: Well done Dexter!

MW: Very lucky.

Cassius slams the mat in frustration, and stands back to his feet, he starts urging Dexter to get back to his feet, and when Dexter groggily gets to his feet...

RJ: SHOCKWAVE!

MW: Reversed!

RJ: GO TO SLEEP?!

MW: NO!

Dexter connects with his new finisher and Cassius falls down to the mat, he looks ready to pin him when General Sanchez comes running down the ramp, and suddenly the whole ring is flooded by the five guys who might face him at Let it Rock. Dexter can’t get out of the ring as they circle him. Eagle holds up the Fresher’s Ball box that Dexter had left outside of the ring.

RJ: This just isn’t fair, Dexter looked very good against Cassius, but this interference has ended this match.

MW: Dexter was just a few minutes away from the beating of a lifetime, he should thank those guys for saving him.

Dexter stares at his Fresher’s Ball contract and shakes his head as the five guys all nod their head. The shows cuts to an ad break, the last image being Dexter trying to grab his shot back.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:48 pm

*Angelo Anneire and Castiguer are warming up backstage.*

AA: Man, we gotta get revenge for last week, the way they won that match just wasn't fair!

C: You got that spot on, we will make sure those chumps pay this week. I'll be right beside you, you need me mate, just nod.

AA: I think I can handle them, IF they play by the rules, if not, then it's fair game.

C: Deal.

*The partners bump fists.*

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:54 pm

RJ : “Up next Ladies & Gentlemen we have the tag champions taking on their main rivals the Soldiers of Fortune. This is a singles match up so we will have Angelo Anniere versus Marshall Murdoch. This could be a very interesting match up here tonight Mike.”

MW : “Are you serious RJ? The Church of Hero will once again show these chumps that they are punching above their weight and have no chance of taking the Tag Team titles.”

“Remember The Name” hits the 6WF speakers as Angelo Anniere and his partner Castiguer make their way from behind the curtain. The crowd pop massively for the pair as they make their way down the ring, slapping the hands of the fans desperate to get close to the tag team. They jump into the ring and climb respective corners which is met with another massive pop. Before they can jump down from ropes “Spotlight” hits the speakers which is instantly met with a chorus of boos from the 6WF fans. Marshall Murdoch slowly wanders out from behind the curtain as the volume of the boos begins to increase ten fold. He laughs off the boos and begins to walk down the ramp.

RJ : “No signs of Clarke James here Mike, has he chickened out?”

MW : “Don’t make such ridiculous calls RJ. You have no idea what you are going on about.”

Mudrdoch doesn’t take his eyes off the Soldiers of Fortune the entire length of the ramp and as he begins to climb the ring steps. He climbs into the and begins his last minutes preparations. The referee calls for the bell and the pair lock up. Murdoch getting the initial upper hand forcing Angelo into the corner before kicking him in the mid section. He takes a step back and fires a chop across the chest of the youngster and laughs to himself as Angelo winches in pain. Murdoch pulls his opponent out of the corner and throws him into the ropes, Angelo rebounds and ducks under the arm of Marshall and springs off the opposite rope with a high impact cross body. He quickly gets to his feet; as does Murdoch; and Angelo drop kicks Murdoch back into the ropes. Murdoch rebounds and Angelo runs at him but is thrown over the top rope by his opponent.

The boos begin to ring through the arena as Murdoch laughs at his opponent on the outside. He swaggers into the middle of the ring and provokes the boos. His back is turned and Angelo has climbed to the top rope. Murdoch turns around, expecting his opponent to be crawling back in the ring but is instead met with a flying drop kick from Angelo. The crowd pops massively as Angelo quickly gets to his feet and picks up Murdoch. He kicks him to the gut and then the face which has Murdoch dazed. Anniere bounces off the rope but his met with a thunderous side walk slam from Murdoch. Cover..

Kick out from Anniere. Murdoch gets to his feet and picks up his opponent before slamming back onto the mat with a scoop slam. He quickly rebounds of the ropes and drops a leg across the throat of Angelo. Murdoch takes a few seconds to recompose before picking up Anniere. His opponet punches him in the gut as he lifts from the canvas which has Murdoch take a step back. Marshall replies with a slobberknocker of a right hand which has Anniere groggy. Murdoch walks towards his opponent.

RJ : “WOW, what a kick from Anniere. Where did that come from?”

Anniere caught Murdoch across the jaw with a massive super kick. Murdoch hits the deck like a tonne of brick as does Anniere who is still groggy from the right hand. The crowd begins to boo all of a sudden, the camera turns to the top of the ramp as Clarke James appears.

RJ : “Looks like he is here to save his partner from a lose.”

MW : “Don’t be stupid, where is all this rubbish coming from tonight? Marshall was never in danger of losing that one.”

James continues to walk down the ramp whilst being booed by the fans. He points Castiguer who is the other side of the ring. The referee jumps out the ring and begins to tell James that he isn’t fightint tonight. Whilst this is going on Castiguer has climbed the top rope. He looks at James, laughes and winks at him before unleashing the 450 splash onto Murdoch.

MW : “Blatant cheating here from Castiguer, who does he think he is just doing that to Marshall? DQ him referee.”

RJ : “Ha ha, I think that is called sweet revenge Mike.”

Castiguer pulls Anniere over the motionless body of Murdoch and exits the ring. The referee has noticed the cover and runs back to the ring. He begins to count

RJ : “And the Angelo Anniere picks up the win here tonight, massive confidence boost for Let It Rock.”

MW : “Disgusting RJ, these two cheats should be stripped for their title opportunity after that disgraceful performance.”
Castiguer has lifted Anniere to his feet before raising his hand to a massive pop from the crowd. Clarke James has pulled Murdoch out of the ring and is walking back up the ramp. “YOU ARE DEAD ON SUNDAY” can be heard coming from the Church of Hero members mouth as he he goes behind the curtain..

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 04 Apr 2011, 10:09 pm

*Lex Hart is with Miss Jessica in their locker room.*

LH: Jessy! Have you seen the match I have been put in, could you not do anything about that?!

MJ: Lex, there are only so many favours I can get for one show you know.

LH: Oh, so Cassius comes before me?

MJ: Don't get like that Lexy, I thought you wouldn't mind facing off against your former partner. But dont' worry, I've got a plan anyway.

LH: You better have. I have a Time Attack Match at Let it Rock, I can't afford to face Mediocre Jack now.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 04 Apr 2011, 10:13 pm

Match 5
Lex Hart vs. Perfect Jack

RJ: I can’t emphasise enough just how huge this match is, this was a Born in Fire hit last year and yet you’re getting it for free tonight.

MW: Lex Hart is our current 6WF World Champion and Perfect Jack is going to face Cassius for the TAW World Title. Lex Hart rose slightly quicker than Jack, but Jack is chasing him.

RJ: These two could easily be our world champions after Let it Rock, but it seems unlikely with Lex having to face five other guys in the notoriously difficult Time Attack match and Perfect Jack has to beat Cassius Zhi, no easy task.

MW: You have got that right.

‘Burn in my Light’ screams out of the speakers and pyros go off, the crowd are booing already as Lex Hart slowly walks out onto the stage, he holds the 6WF Title in the air and the crowd increase their volume of booing. Lex swaggers down the ramp and shouts back at the jeering fans before getting to the ring and rolling in under the bottom rope. He holds the title up in the middle of the ring and the crowd increase their volume of booing.

RJ: Lex Hart is so cocky it is untrue, he looks so arrogant out there I am surprised his head can fit into the arena.

MW: He has backed his cockiness up so many times though, it is justified.

‘I am Perfection’ blasts out and the crowd pop as Perfect Jack runs out onto the stage, he walks over to one side of the stage and raises his arms in the air. He walks over to the other raise his arms in the air again to a big cheer. Jack walks down the ramp, when suddenly ‘They Say’ screams out and Lex smiles in the ring as Jack turns around and Cassius Zhi comes charging down the ramp.

RJ: Cassius Zhi is not letting Jack get anywhere near Lex in this match, he wants him all to himself.

MW: I am not surprised, Jack is so full of excuses, when he loses, he would have probably uses this match as an excuse.

Jack raises his fists and the two guys clash together on the ramp and Jack grabs hold of Cassius throwing him in to the fan barrier, but Cassius lands on his feet and grabs hold of Jack slamming his head onto the barrier. Cassius and Jack fight down the ramp and Cassius whips the No.1 contender into the steel steps as Lex Hart laughs in the ring. Jack slams into the steps, but when Cassius steps towards him, Jack jumps up and spears Cassius.

RJ: These two could do some serious damage to each other, we need to get somebody down here right now.

MW: Lex is loving it in that ring right now, I am sure Miss Jessica and him will have planned this out.

Security pours down into the arena and the crowd are going crazy for it as Jack and Cassius are pulled apart, the security can’t hold either of them back as they break free and start brawling again. More security comes down as they drag them off of each other and the show cuts to an ad break.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 04 Apr 2011, 10:28 pm

Main Event
Solomon Riddick/Hero/GDC vs. Saint/Enforcer/Max Adamson

The crowd are going completely wild when the show comes back from an ad break, a video starts to play and it shows Miss Jessica, Blue Dragon, Jerome Dubois, Hero, Chaos, Max Adamson and Perfect Jack. Suddenly the letters flicker on, one by one.

N
G

Before it becomes the logo for 6WF Next Gen, all the rookies are shown and then it says; “Coming next week!”

RJ: That’s right folks, since we all know you can’t get enough of 6WF, next you will get to see 6WF Next Gen, our newest show. There 6WF’s rookies will be showcasing their talents, hoping to earn a tag title shot. There are a few rookies you will recognise, and other new faces.

MW: This is a real opportunity for those guys to show the whole of 6WF what they are capable of, but whether they get on with their pros will be a different matter. I will be watching with interest to see how certain guys interact with each other.

RJ: But up now, we have the real heavyweights of 6WF going up against each other. We have Saint teaming with Enforcer and Max Adamson, taking on the team of Solomon Riddick, Hero and GDC.

MW: This match has four members of the Time Attack match for Let it Rock, and the two feuding guys Solomon Riddick and Saint.

RJ: This match is packed full of possibilities and it will be very interested to see who is left standing at the end of the night.

MW: The spotlight is ready for somebody to step into.

‘Scotland the Brave’ blasts out and the crowd boo as GDC steps out on the top of the ramp, he lifts his arm in the air as the crowd hurl abuse at the Scottish star. GDC walks down the ramp, his robe hanging behind him. He gets to the ring and removes his robe and crown before climbing into the ring. GDC lifts both his arms in the air before beating his chest.

RJ: King GDC will hope to back up his words at Let it Rock and capture his very first world title, he has talked the talk for so long now, but will he be able to back it up.

MW: GDC is an extremely talented wrestler, and I think it is a great credit to him that he has become so well-known and respected despite yet to become world champion.

‘Always’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd continue to boo as the lights dim and Solomon Riddick strides out. He looks around the arena, his eyes visible through his mask. He walks down the ramp, ignoring the jeering fans and raises his arms in the air. He gets to the steps and climbs up them before climbing through the ring ropes into the ring.

RJ: Solomon Riddick is one of the first guys who I have seen stand toe to toe with Saint who could actually match his sheer strength.

MW: You know, I think you’re right. Not since Nemesis have we seen somebody challenge Saint in such a way.

‘Here Comes the King’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Hero walks out as cloaked men surround him chanting. Hero walks all the way down the ramp before getting to the ring and they separate and Hero gets onto the apron. Hero steps through the ropes into the ring, as the hooded men make their way back up the ramp. Hero starts muttering something before bowing his head.

RJ: Despite all of the idiocy of Hero, he has still made a very significant challenge to the world title recently, and with the backing of his Church behind him, he looks a very real threat.

MW: You are right there RJ, Hero is still as much as a threat as he was five years ago when 6WF started. Pretty amazing huh?

‘Let’s Talk About It’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd cheer as Max Adamson walks out wearing a T-shirt, which says ‘I <3 you Chris’, but between the I and the heart, Max has written ‘STILL’ in marker pen. Max pulls the T-shirt off and throws it into the crowd as the women wolf-whistle Adamson. Max jogs down the ramp and climbs into the ring and climbs to the middle rope, lifting his arms in the air and flexing his muscles.

RJ: Max Adamson is wearing that same T-shirt again, but whether he will still love Chris Patricks if he comes between him and the world title is a different matter.

MW: Max would stab his own mother in the back if it meant success for him.

‘Saturday Night’ plays out and the crowd continue to cheer as Enforcer walks out, he is rotating his arms and the crowd are chanting ‘Let’s go ‘Forcer!’ as Enforcer walks down the ramp. He signs a few autographs quickly, before running down the ramp and jogging up the steps to the ring. He gets into the ring, and nods at his partner before climbing up to the top rope and raising his arms in the air and then climbs down again.

RJ: Enforcer is looking fired up tonight, but he will be hoping to keep some energy back for the gruelling Time Attack match which he will be participating in at Let it Rock.

MW: We’ll see if he is actually that smart, I seriously doubt it. I mean, he used to play ice hockey!

‘Monster’ is blasted out and the crowd cheer as Saint steps out, he lifts both of his arms in the air as the crowd give mostly cheers to the former World and Internet Champion. Saint strides down the ramp and climbs into the ring, over the top rope. He steps into the ring and looks at Enforcer and Max before turning to Solomon and shouting stuff at him.

RJ: Saint is on a crusade to prove a point in 6WF, he feels left out by Miss Jessica, but a big win against Solomon at Let it Rock will really make a point.

MW: Saint has to get through this match intact at first and with the way he is riling Solomon, he might struggle to do that.

The two men get stare at each other as Saint smirks towards an emotionless Solomon. Solomon sprints at him but Saint sidesteps the rush and hip tosses him to the ground on the return. Solomon gets up and stumbles groggily around the ring as Saint hits a jawbreaker followed by a huge belly-to-belly suplex that shakes the ring. Solomon Riddick grabs hold of the ropes and gets to his feet, Solomon Riddick turns around and Saint connects with a hard jab to his jaw, the crowd cheer every time Saint lands a shot, before they boo loudly when Solomon headbutts Saint hard, knocking him to the ground.

RJ: Saint looked very good for a moment there, but one shot from Solomon has him down, I am sure Saint can recover.

MW: I wouldn’t be so sure.

Solomon kicks Saint in the stomach before locking in a torture rack, in the middle of the ring. Solomon parades Saint around the ring nonchalantly keeping the hold locked in as the crowd boo him ferociously. Solomon wrenches back the hold as Saint starts to fade and the crowd go silent. The ref grabs Saints hand and it drops once.

Twice...

RJ: Is it over?

MW: Surely!

The hand nearly drops for a third time before Saint keeps it in the air and the crowd cheer. Saint starts elbowing Solomon, before sliding down his back, he grabs hold of Solomon and whips him across the ring, GDC slaps Solomon’s chest tagging himself in, when Solomon comes running back, Saint throws him over his head. Saint turns around and tags in Enforcer who climbs up to the top rope and dives off going for a diving clothesline, but GDC connects with a big boot.

RJ: What a massive move in mid-air!

MW: Saint is trying to get back onto the apron, but Solomon is having none of it.

Saint goes to step onto the apron, but Solomon charges across the ring and knocks him off of it, Saint falls down to the ground, and Solomon gets out of the ring and attacks Saint outside of the ring. Solomon lifts Saint up and goes for a big uppercut, but Saint dodges it and grabs hold of Solomon around the waist and goes for a German Suplex, but Solomon manages to reverse the move, and both men roll onto the announcer’s table.

RJ: NO! NO! NO!

MW: Woah-*scuffling noise*

Saint lifts Solomon up for the Saint’s Row, but Solomon struggles and both men crash through the table, lying down in the wreck caused by them. Meanwhile in the ring, Enforcer is being kicked viscously in the chest by GDC before the referee pulls him away. Enforcer starts to get back to his feet and GDC looks ready to hit the Highland Hell.

RJ: We’re back guys, hiding behind the fan barrier.

MW: HIGHLAND HELL!

RJ: REVERSED...FACE CHECK!

3Hero breaks the pin up!

RJ: So close there, Hero ran in and broke the pin up.

MW: GORE!

Max Adamson runs into the ring and goes for his finisher on Hero, but he dodges it and Max hits Enforcer with it instead, Max gets back to his feet and looks down at what he is done, running his hand through his hair. Max gets back and up and turns around.

RJ: ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

MW: That is all we have time for now guys, we’ll see you lot at Let it Rock!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 04 Apr 2011, 11:32 pm

What happened t my match? lol
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:40 am

Oops, forgot to post it! Doh

Match 6
Blue Dragon vs. Mr. Crowley W/Crime Lord at ringside.

RJ: “Up next folks we have the penultimate match before these three guys face off at Let It Rock with the Hardcore Title on the line!”

MW: “That’s right RJ, before we see the COH’s latest member have his hand raised in victory this Sunday, praise the Hero!”

RJ: “<doh>”

Crime Lord is seen at ringside enticing the crowd by holding up his “H” necklace and laughing at all the audience in the front row.

“Freak on a leash” hits and Blue Dragon comes walking down to the ring and he hoists the Hardcore Championship in the air as the crowd cheer. He walks around the ring and lays the title belt on the announce table, before winking at Michael Wire with a smirk. He slides into the ring and the crowd cheer more as Blue Dragon climbs each turnbuckle in turn and raises his arms.

MW: “I would love to wipe the smile off that man’s face, what an absolute jerk!”

The usual organ music starts to play out and the crowd all boo as Mr. Crowley walks out, he looks around the arena, his eyes piercing members of the crowd as they jeer him. Crowley strides down the ramp, as he removes his top hat and robes, leaving on his ‘phantom’ style mask. Mr. Crowley climbs up the steps and gets into the ring as he lifts his arms in the air and pyros go off from all four ring posts, he sets down his hat on the mat before lifting his arms in the air again.

RJ: “This guy in my eyes as much as I hate to say it has gone from strength to strength since being kicked out of the COH and he could go into Sunday’s match as favourite if he gets the upper hand against Blue Dragon tonight!”

The ref rings the bell to start to match and Crowley starts off proceedings with a clothesline to Blue Dragon which knocks him to the mat. Crowley starts to stomp on Blue Dragon’s shoulder as he lies on the ground, holding the ropes as leverage and puts his boot in Dragon’s throat. He makes the ref count to 4 before he releases the hold and laughs sadistically. He picks up Blue Dragon and whips him into the ropes and goes for a big boot but Blue Dragon ducks it. He bounces off the ropes and hits a big boot of his own! Blue Dragon covers.

Shoulder up!

Crowley gets a shoulder up. Blue Dragon picks up Crowley and whips him into the corner. He hits a few punches on him before backing off, and goes for a spear but Crowley moves out of the way just in time resulting in Blue Dragon going shoulder first into the ring post. Crowley grabs him and throws him again into the ring post damaging his shoulder.

MW: “Clever by Crowley, already targeting a body part and working on it trying to slow down his opponent!”

Crowley gets Blue Dragon into a cross arm breaker on the mat, putting immense pressure on Blue Dragon’s shoulder. The crowd are willing Blue Dragon out of the hold, and he somehow gets to his feet reversing the hold and kicking Crowley in the gut hard, followed by a vicious DDT! He again goes for a cover.

Kick out!

Again Crowley manages to kick out but only just as these two men continue to tire. Blue Dragon mounts Crowley and starts laying blows into his face, before the ref breaks it up after the 4 count. He raises his arms into the air taunting Crowley which gets a big crowd pop, but as he turns his back on him Crowley is to his feet and rolls him up.

Kick out!

RJ: “Wow, so close to pinning the champ with a clever roll up when his back was turned!”

Crowley is in dismay as to how Blue Dragon kicked out and is getting more and more frustrated. He picks up Blue Dragon and they start trading lefts and rights. Crime Lord at ringside climbs to the apron distracting the ref and Crowley pokes Blue Dragon in the eye! He picks up Blue Dragon:

MW: “CHOKESLAM!”

Shoulder up!

Blue Dragon somehow gets the shoulder up just before the 3 count and the crowd cannot believe it. He picks up Blue Dragon and goes for another Chokeslam which Blue Dragon reverses and hits a devastating Death Note out of nowhere!

RJ: “This one is all over Michael!”

Kick out!

Crowd: “<yikes>”

MW: “I do not believe it RJ, another kick out! These men have both given it their all tonight!”

Both men are now lying on the canvas after two very near falls. Crime Lord is seen at ringside getting more and more agitated, and goes over to the announce table to grab a steel chair. He slides into the ring and ignores the ref, hitting Blue Dragon with the chair as the ref calls for the bell. He then hits Crowley too with a shot, and the ref grabs the chair off Crime Lord throwing it out of the ring. Crime Lord gets right in the face of the ref who doesn’t back down, so Crime Lord hits a massive Lock ‘N’ Load on the ref! He stands over the ref with his arm raised, as the crowd boo. Before he can even react Blue Dragon is back to his feet and throws Crime Lord over the top ropes to the floor. As Blue Dragon is leaning over the ropes laughing at Crime Lord, Crowley gets to his feet and throws Blue Dragon over the ropes too, and joins them outside as all three brawl on the floor.

MW: “Absolutely nothing separating these three men going into Let It Rock on Sunday RJ, I can’t wait for this title match it’s going to be insane! We’ll be right back after these messages”

Shutdown cuts to an ad break as security come down to ringside to break up the three men fighting.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down