The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHUTDOWN RESULTS!!!!! 13/6/11

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

SHUTDOWN RESULTS!!!!! 13/6/11 Empty SHUTDOWN RESULTS!!!!! 13/6/11

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:10 pm

*The cameras start rolling for 6WF Monday Night Shutdown, the arena of the Birmingham Bowl is clearly packed to the brim, all sorts of merchandise is on show, one man is dressed in full Church of Hero gear, while another is wearing a Blue Dragon T-shirt.*

RJ: Welcome to 6WF Shutdown Ladies and Gentleman, and we have a really good show for you tonight!

*The cameras start showing off some of the signs that the fans have brought to the show:*

*I miss Cassius.*
*The Rapture came, and I did NOT like it!*
*Scor-peon over here!*
*Lex Hart, you're still a champion in my eyes!*

MW: I can't wait to be honest, although I'm still gonna have to sit through some bad guys, at least I get to see them get their sorry behinds kicked by this company's true talent.

RJ: Sometimes Michael I wonder if you have any brains cells...

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SHUTDOWN RESULTS!!!!! 13/6/11 Empty Re: SHUTDOWN RESULTS!!!!! 13/6/11

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:14 pm

*Backstage Edan Ekram is stood with Clarissa*

C: So Edan, how are you finding life on the main roster?

EE: I'm loving it Clarissa, the pressure is so much more intense than 6NG, but I already feel like I have a head start on everybody else, I am the 6NG winner, I have a title shot under my belt and although Dubs wants to wait, I still have lots of time to become a singles champion myself.

C: Well tonight you face The Scorpion, think you can win?

EE: Obviously he can pull something out of the bag, we all saw that at Mayhem and when he beat Hero, but I fancy my chances, I outlasted The Scorpion throughout my 6NG tenure and now I feel like I can beat him on the main roster.

???: Fat chance.

*The Scorpion steps into shot. The crowd boo, although the cheers seem to be getting louder every week.*

TS: I am now the new world super power, with Cassius gone and Lex in his depressing stage, and Saint being...well Saint, I have the full backing of Miss Jessica behind me. All you have is a stupid name.

EE: And the 6NG winner's trophy, something you failed to get!

TS: I'll damn well use that trophy and shove it up your-!

C: Woah guys! Leave it for the ring now, in fact, I think you should both go get ready.

*The show cuts to an ad break with The Scorpion and Edan Ekram nose to nose.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:15 pm

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman what a show we have for you tonight, and to
start things off we have 6ng Season one winner Edan Ekram v The Scorpion, how do
you see this one panning out Michael?

MW: I know the Scorpion gonna win, he's been one of my favourites so far.

Suddenly Elements of life start to play out of the loud speaker's and Edam Ekram
come's out from behind the curtain holding his trophy he won on 6ng.

The crowd are going wild, shouting 6ng,6ng,6ng.

Edan walks down the ramp and start's to tag fans as he goes the put's the trophy on
the announcer's desk and slide's under the bottom rope and then climb's in to the ring.

RJ: Look at that trophy wow what a site.

MW: Get this stupid thing out my way I can't see.

RJ: Oh shut it Michael,And do your job.

Then I wont do you what you tell hit's and The crowd start to boo as The Scorpion comes from behind the curtains and hold's his arms in the air and starts to walk down the ramp and laugh's at the crowd who are trash talking him.

He get's walk's up the steel step's and climb's through the rope's and stands a few inches for Edan Ekram and then steps back a little.

The crowd are going crazy at this point.

The ref goes to signal the start of the match.

RJ: Should be an interesting match up?

MW: And like I said before The Scorpion gonna win.

The two men walk round in circles for a few seconds and and then go to lock up but Scorpion kick's Ekram in the stomach who bend's ove in pain, the crowd start to boo loudly.

RJ: cheep shot there if you ask me.

MW: well i'm not, so you shut it.

The scorpion then Irish Whip's Ekram in one corner and follow's it up with a clotheline, Ekram then fall's to the floor Scorpion then hold's the ropes and put's his foot right in the face of Ekram, who by this time is screaming out in pain.

RJ: Oh come on ref, this ain't right.

The ref then counts to 5.

And then The Scorpion let's go of the ropes and moves his face out the way.
Scorpion then step's out the way and goes to walk up to Ekram who is just about up to his feet.
Scorpion goes to swing a clotheline at Ekram but he duck's and spins round Scorpion and then throw's a punch at scropion who stagger's back.
Ekram throw's another punch then does a standing drop kick which sends the Scorpion crashing to the mat.

RJ: Ekra showing why he won season 1 of 6ng.

MW: He just got lucky.

As Edan is showing off to the fans The scorpion then rolls out of the ring and walks up to the announcer's table and hold's it in the air.

RJ: Hey, you be careful with that Scorpion.

Scorpion threaten's to smash it on the floor as Edan the shout's at Scorpion to let it go, Then Edan slide's out of the ring towards Scorpion who then run's away from Ekram with the trophy in on hand, they run around the ring until the scorpion throws the trophy in to the ring and slides in after it but the ref pick's it up and Ekram then slides in after Scorpion who by this time is trying to get to the trophy,Scorpion turns round just in time and clobber's Ekram with a punch to the face.

MW: What brilliance then from The Scorpion?
He goaded Ekram in to that move.

The crowd are booing and start to throw trash in the ring.

Edam is lying on the floor holding his face as the ref gives the trophy to the ring announcer who places it back on the announcer table.

Scorpion then starts to stomp on Ekram who is trying to get out the way, Scorpion then drop's an elbow to the back of the head as Ekram then fall's to the mat.

MW: Yes this has to be it?

The ref starts to count to 3.

Scorpion then roll's Ekram over and goes for the cover but Ekram get's his shoulder up just as the ref goes to count 3.

The crowd are cheering for Ekram as he start to slap his arm on the mat and the crowd start to clap to the rytham which encourages Ekram who the does a standing drop kick to the Scorpion who falls back in to one of the corner's of the ring.

Ekram is lifting up his arm's motioning The Scorpion to get to his feet.

RJ: The crowd know's what's comeing next?

VM: No Scorpion get out the way, dam it.

Ekram run's up to Scorpion and gives him a spear, the crowd are cheering, Then Ekram goes for the cover.

The ref goes to count.

RJ: dam it,I thought he had it there?

VM: What resilency from The Scorpion.

Ekram is holding his hands in the air whilst he is kneeling on the floor begging the ref for a 3 count but the ref says no 2.

Ekram then stand up and start's to rub his hair then slam's his body down on the mat and urges the Scorpion to get to his feet.

The crowd start to shout drowned and dambed.

VM: No come on this can't be right? Scorpion get out the way.

As Scorpion stands up Ekram then goes for the drowned and dambed (rko).

The crowd are going crazy, and Ekram goes for the cover,

The ref starts to count.

VM: No damb it nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

And the winner of the match via one fall is

Edannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Ekrammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: My god what a match, and what a win for Edan Ekram.

VM: Fluke if you ask me, oh wait? What's happening here?

As the Scorpion is standing to his feet Edan walk's up to him and hold's is arm out as if he want's to shake hands.

Scorpion is holding the back of his head and looks down at the arm of Ekram start's to walk away then has a change of heart and shakes Edan's hand.

Element's of life blases out of the speakers and The Scorpion nods at Edan and leaves the ring and then Edan then goes to pose for the fans to celebrate his victory.

RJ: Great sportsmanship from both men there.

VM: I think the Scorpion has gone soft, we'll be right back for more action after this short break.

We go to commercials.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:24 pm

Match 2
Blue Dragon/James Eagle vs. Crime Lord/Marshall Murdoch

RJ: After a very good first match, now we have one that I really can’t predict which way it will go. We have the Church of Hero team of Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch taking on Blue Dragon and James Eagle.

MW: You can’t predict?! It’s easy RJ, Crime Lord and Marshall are easily going to beat those guys! Blue Dragon is on their team for Christ’s sake!

RJ: Blue Dragon is the current Hardcore Champion Michael, and took out Solomon Riddick, perhaps permanently.

MW: Lucky.

‘Papercut’ blasts out of the speakers and both Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch step out onto the stage, they both have their hoods over their heads before they pull them down and then remove their robes. Marshall makes the sign of Hero across his chest while Crime Lord kisses his ‘H’ necklace. Both of them walk down the ramp ignoring the booing fans as they go, Crime Lord climbs into the ring first and then Marshall follows him. They stand in the centre of the ring discussing while waiting for their opponents.

RJ: Marshall Murdoch lost the tag team titles that he held with Clarke James at Mayhem, but he’s with a different member of the Church now, a former tag team champion in his own right; Crime Lord.

MW: It’s just to show the Church’s fluidity.

‘Burn Burn’ by the Lost Prophets plays out of the speakers and the crowd give a big cheer as James Eagle steps onto the entrance and pyrotechnics shoot out money into the crowd. James has a big grin on his face as he runs down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans on his way. James climbs up the steps onto the apron and then up to the top rope before flipping off and landing on his feet, the crowd give that a big cheer.

RJ: James Eagle has come a long way since his time in 6NG and came so very close to picking up a win at Mayhem before The Scorpion stole victory from under his nose.

MW: He hasn’t gone anywhere RJ, he’s just as bad as where he started and the fact he is now teaming up with Blue Dragon only makes me more sick of him!

‘Freak on a Leash’ screams out around the arena and the crowd pop, Blue Dragon walks out, he still has visible bruises from Mayhem, he holds the Hardcore Title in the air as pyrotechnics go off either side of him. He jogs down the ramp, signing a couple of quick autographs before sliding into the ring, he walks up to Eagle and pats him on the back. He looks across and shakes his head at Marshall and Crime Lord, Blue Dragon climbs up to the top rope and raises the title in the air.

RJ: Blue Dragon and Crime Lord have a well-known history, former partners and as close to a friend as somebody can be with Crime Lord, they have torn each other apart since then.

MW: It’s just a shame with all the beatings Crime Lord has given Dragon, he couldn’t just go that extra step and end his career.

RJ: I’m pretty sure Blue Dragon has beaten Crime Lord every time...

MW: Of course, you keep believing that RJ.

DING! DING! DING!

Crime Lord and James Eagle start in the ring and they circle each other around the squared circle, Crime Lord makes the first move, he grabs hold of James Eagle and whips him into the corner, James Eagle pulls off a spectacular flip after bouncing on the middle ropes and takes Crime Lord down, the crowd go crazy for Eagle who throws money into the crowd.

MW: Cheap bribery!

RJ: I’m pretty sure I caught you looking for the money after Lockdown’s show...

As Crime Lord is about to get up, James Eagle drags him to his feet and then grabs him before connecting with a quick double underhook DDT.

RJ: Impressive move by James Eagle there, giving it to Crime Lord, now a pin attempt!

1.....................2..................kick out!

MW: Crime Lord easily kicked out of that.

James takes a step back before connecting with a standing Somersault Leg Drop!

RJ: Wow! Another pin...

1..................2.................kick out!

RJ: Closer than last time. But those high-flying moves are really just....wow.

MW: Showy and nothing more.

CRACK!

Crime Lord jumps up quickly, headbutting James Eagle in the chin, the crack heard around the arena.

Crowd: OOOOO!

Crime Lord quickly grabs hold of Eagle before he can recover and connects with a hard kick to the knee, Crime Lord smashes his fists on the back of James before lifting him up into a suplex position. He walks around the ring, holding James Eagle in the suplex position as the crowd boo and jeer him.

MW: Crime Lord showing off that exceptional strength...

RJ: Suplex! Hooks the leg.

1......................2....................kick out!

Crime Lord pushes himself up again and then he can see James Eagle getting up, he has pushed himself to his knees and he charges as James Eagle.

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

RJ: Drop toe hold!

Crime Lord’s face connects painfully with the mat as James manages to intelligently reverse the move, both men lay out on the mat and they start to crawl to their own corners, the crowd are chanting for Eagle, Crime Lord is closer to Marshall though and he tags in the former tag team champion, James Eagle dives across the ring...

RJ: HE GOT THE TAG! HERE COMES THE DRAGON!

The crowd pop as James Eagle dives across the ring and tags in Blue Dragon, the Hardcore Champion ducks under the ropes and charges into the ring, he violently spears Marshall to the mat before standing up, he pulls his T-shirt off and throws it into the crowd. Blue Dragon flexes his muscles and screams before lifting Marshall up, he chops Marshall’s chest.

Crowd: WOOOOO!

Blue Dragon grabs hold of Marshall and then connects with a hard Northern Lights suplex, bridging it into a pin attempt.

1......................2..................kick out!

RJ: Blue Dragon was pretty close there.

MW: Don’t talk such rubbish, Marshall had it all completely under control.

Blue Dragon points skywards and the crowd give a big cheer as Blue Dragon starts climbing up to the top rope.

RJ: We’ve seen the damage Blue Dragon can do when he starts diving off of things!

MW: Not surprised, he looks like he has one too many Big Macs.

The crowd are cheering for Blue Dragon who dives off of the top rope, going for a big elbow drop on Marshall Murdoch.

MW: ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY!

Marshall manages to roll out of the way and the crowd boo as the former tag team champion quickly gets back to his feet and he kicks Blue Dragon really hard in the ribs, before Dragon can move again, Marshall gets down on and grabs hold of Dragon and puts him in a Coquina Clutch.

RJ: Ouch! Marshall as put Blue Dragon in a very painful submission manoeuvre there.

MW: His MMA experience coming in handy.

Blue Dragon is struggling as the rear choke hold is applied, he starts kicking his legs around as Marshall only puts more pressure into the submission hold, Blue Dragon reaches out for the ropes and just about manages to grab hold of them.

1..............2..............3...........4..........released!

RJ: Marshall Murdoch risking disqualification there by keeping the hold locked for a few more seconds!

MW: Clever move by Murdoch I think.

Blue Dragon starts using the ropes to push himself up, and he turns around, straight into a....

MW: MARSHALL’S LAW!

RJ: Trouble in Paradise for Blue Dragon...

1................................2...........................3!

DING! DING! DING!

MW: An important, and entertaining win for the Church of Hero here, Marshall Murdoch getting an impressive pin fall victory over our Hardcore Champion; Blue Dragon.

RJ: Blue Dragon was still recovering from his brutal hardcore match up with Solomon Riddick to be fair, but I have to admit, I was still very impressed with Marshall Murdoch tonight.

Marshall and Crime Lord are walking up the ramp to boos while James Eagle slides into the ring, carrying Blue Dragon’s Hardcore Championship, he helps Blue up and goes to hand him the title back, but there is a few seconds hesitation while James Eagle stares at the title before handing it back to the suspicious Blue Dragon.

RJ: Did you just notice that Michael?

MW: I sure did.

RJ: There was a very interesting moment there between these two where James held the title for a bit longer than he should have done, we’ll be right back after this...

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:27 pm

*James Eagle is walking backstage, rubbing his head with a towel, Clarissa stops him in his tracks.*

C: Can I just have a word?

JE: Kumquat.

*James starts to walk away, before stopping and smiling at Clarissa.*

JE: Just joking, go ahead.

C: At the end of your match, you seemed to have a glint in your eye while holding the Hardcore title, interested in it?

JE: I would be lying if I told you that I wasn't Clarissa. I'm always in the hunt for gold, and as much as I like Blue Dragon, when you're champion, that's the risk you run. I certainly wouldn't turn down an oppurtunity to face him for it.

C: Thanks James.

JE: Anytime Clarissa.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:41 pm

*Backstage Perfect Jack is walking, he turns around the corner and comes face to face with Lex Hart.*

LH: Hey, how does it feel knowing you are the reason Hero is parading around there with that title on his shoulder?

PJ: I'm the reason?! I don't think so Lex, I may have been the one pinned but you were the one who cost me that match.

LH: I could have beaten Hero fair and square on my own, you just got in my way; as usual!

PJ: Ha. I've always been the better one and you know it, I should be Undisputed World Champion and if it wasn't for you, once again trying to steal my spotlight; I would be!

LH: Well we'll see about that tonight when I pin you!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:41 pm

Perfect Jack & Jerome Dubois v Lex Hart & The Saint

RJ: A massive match for 6WF fans worldwide right now, both former world champions are in action and that is only the beginning of what is running through this match.

MW: That’s right, four really huge stars here, but I fancy that with the influence of Miss Jessica in their ears, Saint & Lex are to be favourites.

RJ: Let’s not underestimate their opponents though. We have the TAW World Champion Perfect Jack and Jerome Dubois, one of the most popular and successful stars in 6WF today.

MW: At the end of the day though, they’re just a pair of guys thrown together, Saint and Lex Hart are a team that has been around each other for months now.

RJ: A team that for the most part don’t like each other!

“I am Perfection” blares out through the speakers and Perfect Jack’s arrival is met with a mass of cheers from the Birmingham Crowd. The music changes to Dubois’s entrance theme and he comes out to an equally rapturous reception

RJ: Great reaction there by our fans, Dubois is loved by the fans and Perfect Jack was our ‘perfect’ TAW World Champion, he ushered in what he called the Perfect Era, and the 6WF fans love him!

MW: There was nothing perfect about it! Thank Hero for taking that away!

‘Sexy B***h’ by David Guetta plays out of the speakers and the crowd boo furiously as Miss Jessica struts out onto the ramp, she winks at some jeering fans at the side of the stage. Then her two clients step out behind her. Saint flexes his muscles, whilst Lex’s eyes are locked on Perfect Jack as they stride down to the ring. Saint climbs in first, he raises an arm in the air to a mixed reaction, Lex goes in after him. Lex turns his head sideways as he stares at Perfect Jack

RJ: Miss Jessica brought them all out tonight, and each has their own agenda tonight. It is impossible to see any form of pecking order in that ‘faction’.

MW: I honestly don’t think Miss Jessica sees pecking orders, they are all her ‘boys’.

Saint steps out of the ring as Jerome holds Jack back, and says; ‘J'ai ce’ (I’ve got this !)

RJ: Jerome wants to wrestle the former 6WF World Champion, what a bold statement.

MW: It will be an even more bold statement when Lex wipes the floor of him.

DING! DING! DING!

Jerome and Lex circle each other, waiting for the other to make the first move. Jerome is the one who eventually does, jumping at Lex, but Hart dodges out of the way and grabs hold of Dubois’s arm, he quickly snaps it back before connecting with a neckbreaker. Lex kicks Dubois in the ribs, before connecting with a knee drop on the side of his chest, Lex lifts Jerome up, he lifts him up and connects with a suplex, before spinning his hips, and gets back to his feet, he connects with the second suplex, he swings his hips again and lifts him up...

RJ: Third suplex in a row!

MW: That is why he was such a great Champion!

Kick out!

Jerome kicks out of the pin attempt, and Lex Hart is quick to move away from the Frenchman. Dubois pushes himself up, and Lex runs at him, but Jerome quickly hits him with a hip toss. Before Lex can move, Dubois has grabbed Lex’s arm and puts him into a twisting arm bar. Lex is struggling as JD puts more pressure into the submission hold. Lex tries to grab hold of the ropes with his feet, but Dubois just lifts Lex up violently by his arm. Dubois pushes Lex into the corner and when he bounces back off the turnbuckle, Jerome grabs hold of him and connects with a release German Suplex.

RJ: Lex flew across the ring then!

MW: Pah! Jerome got lucky there, Lex let his guard down for a second.

Lex crawls across the ring and tags in Saint. He jumps through the ropes and charges at Jerome, he connects with a huge spear, and Dubois manages to tag in Perfect Jack at the last opportunity. Jack steps through the ropes and manages to block a punch from Saint before connecting with a knee of his own into Saint’s mid-section. Jack grabs hold of Saint’s arm and whips him into the corner. Perfect Jack charges into the corner and connects with a huge shoulder smash into his ribs. Perfect Jack lifts Saint up to the top rope, and gets ready to hit a superplex.

RJ: THEY FLY TOGETHER...SLAMMED!

MW: Saint get up!

MW: C’mon!

Kick out!

RJ: SO CLOSE!

Jack uses the ropes to help himself up, Saint is groggily getting to his feet in the centre of the ring as well. Jack waits for Saint to turn around and is ready to connect with a Perfect Plex, as Saint turns around though, Jack is stunned as The Saint connects with a huge uppercut which sends Jack stumbling backwards. Saint kicks him in the mid-section and lifts him high up above his head before slamming him down on his back. Saint walks around the ring, his arms raised up. He starts stomping the mat as he waits for Jack to get to his feet. Jack groggily starts getting up...

RJ: I think Saint is going to go for a Divine Intervention (RKO).

Jack pushes himself to his feet and turns around.

MW: DIVINE INTERVENTION!

RJ: REVERSED! BULLDOG!

Both men lay exhausted in the centre of the ring after they clash, they both start crawling to their respective corners. Saint manages to get their first and tags in Lex who steps through the ropes. Jack dives and tags in Jerome to a huge cheer, who climbs to the top rope. He dives off and goes for a crossbody.

RJ: CAUGHT AND JAWBREAKER!

MW: That certainly quieted the fans down.

Lex gets back to his feet looking pretty pleased with himself, he points at Perfect Jack, before lifting Jerome up and hits him with an Atomic Drop which sends Dubois back to the corner. Hart kicks JD in the gut, before grabbing hold and lifting him onto his shoulders. All the while Lex is refusing to take his eyes off of Perfect Jack, he connects with a fireman’s slam on JD. Lex starts urging Jerome to get up, ready to hit him with a Canadian Destroyer.
RJ: Hart is trying to send a message to Perfect Jack here, but he needs to keep both eyes on the action.

MW: He doesn’t! It’s only the Frenchie!

Dubois pushes himself to his feet...

MW: DESTROYER!

RJ: BOOM! JEROME WITH A HUGE CULTURE SHOCK! Lex took his eye off of the ball and has been punished!

Dubois connects with a huge dominator to Lex Hart who just flops onto his back, Perfect Jack is laughing on the apron!

RJ: What’s Ms Jessica up to? She’s got no business arguing with the ref there!
MW: She’s seen something the ref missed I’m sure, only looking after her client!

With the ref’s back turned Saint runs into the ring, he firstly delivers a huge clothesline to Jack and then spins Dubois round before hitting a Divine Intervention then putting Lex’s arm over Dubois. He hastily rolls back out of the ring.

Miss Jessica screams at the referee now to turn around and the ref goes to count, Jack recovers on the outside and tries to get back in the ring but the count goes 1...............2...................3
Lex struggles to his feet as the ref lifts his hand up, Jack goes nose to nose with him in the centre of the ring as it goes to an advert break.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:47 pm

*Backstage Duke McGraw is stood with a microphone.*

DM: Hello 6WF, as much as I hate appearing on this second rate show, I need to give an announcement for my client; LPL. Unfortunatly he cannot appear tonight due to health issues, so his quest to prove just how good he really is will have to wait. However, I have discusses this with the Board of Directors, and they have decided the main event should go on how it is, just without LPL.

*The scene switches to RJ and Michael Wire sat at their table.*

RJ: This is descipable behaviour from McGraw and La Pulga Loco!

MW: How can you say that, the man is ill?!

RJ: I can't understand why you believe that, he's clearly just trying to get out the match!

MW: Don't be so cynical RJ.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:47 pm

Match 4
Uryu/Yarmouth Blade vs. James McManus/The Fanatic

RJ: Up now we have the returning Uryu, and unlucky 6NG runner up; Yarmouth Blade up against the new look Emporium of James McManus and The Fanatic, the two loyal followers of Chaos.

MW: Uryu hasn’t been particularly impressive since his return, and the only word I can use to describe Yarmouth Blade is...joke.

RJ: Who are you, Simon Cowell?

MW: I wish...

RJ: What?

MW: Nothing.

“The Final Countdown” booms out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as James McManus walks out onto the ramp, he waits for the arrival of The Fanatic to “Warrior’s Dance” with red pyro going off behind them. The two stride down the ramp as the crowd boo, McManus steps in whilst The Fanatic goes over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: These two are pretty scary to be honest, James McManus is a real prospect in the ring, what a shame he has been corrupted by Chaos so easily.

MW: Corrupted?! He has been taken under the wing of one of the most talented wrestlers in 6WF, hardly corrupted, he’d be mad to turn down Chaos’ offers of experience.

‘One and Only’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd give a good reception for 6NG finalist; Yarmouth Blade. The new member of the main roster steps out onto the entrance way and raises his arms in the air as pyrotechnics go off either side of him, he walks about half way down the ramp before stopping.

RJ: Waiting for his partner.

‘Those who fight for further’ plays out around the arena and the crowd give a cheer as Uryu walks out, he raises his arm in the air, and points in the crowd. He beats his chest before walking down the ramp, he slaps the back of Blade before they both walk down the ring, they step up onto the apron and get into the ring. Uryu squares up with James McManus while Blade looks up at The Fanatic who is scowling back at him.

RJ: Uryu returned recently and is out to get revenge over Chaos, the man who put him out of action and the man who recently retired his good friend Max Adamson.

MW: He’s going to have to go through the loyal Emporium first before he can get his hands on Chaos, no easy task RJ.

Yarmouth Blade takes a step out from the ring onto the apron and Uryu waits in the ring as James McManus pats The Fanatic on the back before taking to his own corner. The bell rings and Uryu is bouncing on his feet as he waits for The Fanatic to make the first move, the bigger Fanatic goes to grab Uryu but he slips out of his grip and rolls across the ring, before springboarding off of the ropes and connecting with a hard dropkick. The Fanatic stumbles backwards into the ropes, when he steps forward, Uryu jumps up off of the ropes again and hits a hard buzzsaw kick, The Fanatic is still on his feet.

RJ: Wow! The Fanatic taking a hard shot to the head, but managing to stay up.

MW: Uryu needs to understand that his task isn’t going to be easy; in fact it’s going to be damn difficult!

The Fanatic grabs hold of Uryu by his shoulders and lifts him up, before throwing him violently into the corner, Uryu smashes into the corner and The Fanatic hits a fury of punches into Uryu’s body, the smacks can be heard all around the arena. The Fanatic lifts Uryu up to the top rope, and then looks to climb up as well, but Uryu kicks The Fanatic away before diving off and connecting with a big crossbody, before rolling it into a pin attempt.

1.......................2......................kick out!

RJ: Good pin attempt from Uryu, coming close to snatching victory.

MW: Some of the drivel you come out with is shocking!

Uryu gets on The Fanatic’s back and looks ready to start hitting the Brick Break, but out of nowhere James McManus runs across the ring and connects with a hard big boot, Yarmouth Blade runs into the ring and clotheslines James McManus to the mat. Yarmouth Blade quickly gets back onto the apron and urges Uryu to the make the tag, the former European Champion dives across the ring and there is a big cheer as he tags in Yarmouth Blade. The Fanatic is back to his feet and Yarmouth connects with his signature running shoulder barge knocking him back down.

RJ: Yarmouth Blade has exploded into this match, can he keep it up!?

MW: Tag! James McManus is in this match now. He’s going up top....FLYING CROSSBODY!

James McManus connects with the big flying crossbody, and then rolls into a pin attempt.

1.....................2..................kick out!

RJ: Close.

James gets quickly to his feet, he grabs hold of Yarmouth Blade and whips him into the corner, Yarmouth connects painfully with the corner and as he stumbles backwards, James grabs hold of his waist and connects with a German suplex!

MW: Boom! Brilliant German suplex from McManus there.

James McManus grabs hold of Yarmouth’s Blade and...

RJ: BRITISH FIGURE FOUR! Yarmouth Blade is in big trouble!

Yarmouth is struggling in the hold and is reaching out for the ropes, but they are out of reach as McManus puts in more pressure into the hold. Yarmouth reaches out for the ropes, but they are out of reach. The Fanatic runs across the ring and knocks Uryu off of the apron with a big clothesline.

MW: Yarmouth Blade is tapping!

DING! DING! DING!

Uryu is laying, holding his head on the outside as the referee is grabbed by The Fanatic.

RJ: F-KICK TO THE REFEREE! STOP THEM!

James is keeping the hold locked in as Yarmouth Blade is tapping furiously, the crowd are booing, but James McManus is just laughing at what is happening. James releases the hold as Yarmouth Blade lets out a sigh of relief, James starts stomping on Yarmouth Blade’s leg before he slides out of the ring, he grabs hold of a steel chair and slides back into the ring.

MW: Get out of there Uryu!

The crowd give a big cheer as Uryu tries to save Yarmouth Blade, he slides into the ring and takes The Fanatic out with a drop kick, knocking him to the outside of the ring...

CRACK!

RJ: Chair shot to the head for Uryu!

James McManus grins at Uryu on the floor, before he slides the chair around Yarmouth Blade’s leg, James climbs up to the top rope and the crowd are booing, James McManus jumps from the top rope and lands on Blade’s leg.

SNAP!

RJ: MY GOD!

James McManus is laughing his head off as the snap of Yarmouth’s leg is heard around the arena, the crowd are in shock as The Fanatic and James McManus make their way up the ramp and Yarmouth Blade is screaming in the ring holding his leg.

Last edited by invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:51 pm

*Uryu is sat in the doctor's room, he is sat on the bed holding his head and Clarissa comes in.*

C: Is it okay if I have a quick chat with Uryu, doc?

D: If he's okay with it, he's just gonna have a headache for the rest of the night.

U: Yeah sure.

C: Well, tonight you've seen another person fall to Chaos, or at least his Emporium, does that just push you further on?

U: It's hard to see so many people fall to Chaos, I myself have been in that position and it's not nice. Chaos is an evil human being, and I can only feel sorry for Blade, I am going to make sure I visit him in hospital, and I will be fighting for him and Max, not just myself.

C: Do you think you'll ever get to Chaos, you've got James McManus and The Fanatic standing in your way?

U: I still hold hope that Chaos will face me man to man rather than hiding behind his cronies, but I am going to fight through ever he throws at me to get my revenge over Chaos.

C: Thanks Uryu, I hope you feel better soon.

U: Me too.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:53 pm

*Mike Hill is stood backstage with Clarissa.*

C: Hey Mike, ready for your match?

MH: Of course I am, I wanna show 6WF that I'm changed from my Association days, I am a good wrestler, and I want to remind people that rather than them thinking I am just a cheater.

C: That's great news Mike, I've missed the old you.

MH: You know what, I think I have to.

C: Where do you see your career going from here?

MH: Well hopefully I can get my hands on LPL, Duke thinks he's the next big thing, but we all know that label is mine!

C: Thanks for the short interview!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:53 pm

Match 5
Dexter Morgan vs. Mike Hill

RJ: A very interesting match up now, Dexter Morgan is going to take on the former Association member Mike Hill.

MW: Mike is going soft...AGAIN! I am so sick of him finally thinking straight only to be fooled by these stupid fans.

RJ: He’s taking his career into his own hands rather than being driven by Duke McGraw and other people, I think that’s a good thing.

MW: You would.

‘Next Big Thing’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd mainly cheer as Mike Hill steps onto the stage, he raises his arm in the air before running down the ramp, he slaps the hands of the fans as he goes out and then slides into the ring. Mike climbs up to the top rope and flips backwards off of the top rope and lands on his feet.

RJ: Mike Hill remains one of the most athletic stars in 6WF, perhaps a shoe in for Dexter’s FreeWeight title?

MW: I’m not sure, I think Mike still wants to get one over his old Association buddy LPL.

RJ: Who we should have seen later tonight but Duke McGraw has supposedly pulled him out of the match on grounds of ill health...

‘Dexter’ by Rolfe Kent starts to play and the crowd cheer, pyrotechnics come out on the stage, but when the smoke clears nobody is stood on the entrance way.

MW: Has Dexter chickened out?

RJ: That doesn’t sound right...in fact, I’m getting something in my ear piece now, we’re taking the cameras backstage. Apparently this was caught just moments ago.

Dexter is walking backstage when he passes Hero. Dexter Morgan winks sarcastically at Hero, who adjusts the Undisputed Championship on his shoulder before widening his eyes at Dexter.

H: You have better hope my eyes are playing tricks on me Dexter, do you not know who and what I am?
I am Hero, God and Undisputed World Champion of 6WF.

DM: Oh, I know who you are; Zero. You’re the joke of 6WF, the past it member of 6WF roster, you may claim to be the world champion of this company, but really you’re nothing but a has-been, all talk no action piece of cr@p who has about the same amount of talent as I do in my big toe!

Hero just stares back at Dexter who doesn’t break eye contact, Dexter is being backed into the wall by Hero, and behind Hero Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch stand either side of him, before Clarke James also walks up beside Dexter. Vladimir and Xeres also start circling around Dexter before they beating down Dexter.

RJ: NO! THIS IS DISGUSTING!

MW: It’s on tape delay RJ, there’s nothing you can do to stop it.

Dexter is being stomped on by all members of the Church before Crime Lord drags Dexter to his feet and pushes him into the path of Hero who connects with an Encore. Marshall and Clarke grab steel chairs and start beating Dexter down with them, before Rapture steps through the group and lifts Dexter onto his shoulders. He walks him over to a table, and then he connects with the New Dawn through the table. Dexter lays out cold in the wreckage of the table.

RJ: I can’t believe this, that’s the FreeWeight Champion!

MW: Hero is a God and the Undisputed World Champion, he can do whatever the hell he likes RJ!

Hero turns to the camera.

H: Let this be a message, to Chaos or any other faithless fool that thinks they can cross the Church...you can’t!
We are indestructible, incorruptible and stronger than anything you can throw at us.
Dexter is just another victim to add to our ever growing list.
You do not want to be a member of that list.

RJ: I’m being told that shortly after this, Dexter was taken to hospital, although we’re not quite sure the extent of the damage, I can confirm it’s not looking good.

MW: The BoD are supposedly already in discussions over what will happen with the FreeWeight Title.

The show cuts to an ad break.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 10:49 pm

Main Event
Hero/Clarke James/Rapture vs. Chris Patricks/Longinus

RJ: We’ve already heard that Duke McGraw has pulled LPL out of this match on health grounds, so now we have a handicap situation, and from the way we saw the Church of Hero destroy our FreeWeight Champion earlier tonight, Chris Patricks and Longinus could be in serious trouble!

MW: They already were. The Church is the most dangerous force 6WF has ever seen and these two have no chance tonight!

RJ: We’ve seen Chris come over the odds before, and the anger that Longinus has after Rapture betrayed him may just be enough for them to pull the win out of the bag.

MW: Your heads are in the clouds RJ.

Smoke billows onto the entrance ramp and the crowd start booing as ‘Here Comes the King’ kicks into gear, a crucifix starts lowering down from the ceiling and it stops on the stage, Hero is on the crucifix, the 6WF Undisputed World Championship belt around his waist, he comes off of the crucifix as Clarke James and Rapture stand either side of him. Hero raises his arms out wide and the crowd continue to jeer, Hero and his two disciples make their way down the ramp ignoring the abusive crowd before they all get into the ring, Rapture and Clarke James open up the ropes for Hero to step through.

RJ: What an entrance from our Undisputed World Champion, but I just can’t get over their disgusting beating on Dexter tonight, we’re being told he is suffering from serious injuries right now.

MW: It was just the message Hero needed to send, the Church is not going to let people be abusive or cheeky to them, they are serious about everything they do.

RJ: Hero has gone power mad and as much as I respect his wrestling ability, this act has gone for far too long now.

MW: You’re just jealous that Hero has a following and you don’t have even one fan!

RJ: I do, he’s called Nigel, he has all my books and wears a T-shirt with my face on it.

MW: Isn’t your brother called Nigel?

RJ: Shush Michael.

‘The Fight Song’ blasts out of the speakers and pyrotechnics go off as Longinus jumps out into the fireworks. He raises his arms in the air and he is wearing a T-shirt with a big ‘A’ in red on it. He shouts out;” If you’re going to believe in anything....believe in The Atheist!” The crowd shout the ending out with him and Longinus has a big grin, he runs down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans on his way, Longinus slides into the ring before climbing to the top rope and raising his arms in the air, he climbs down and stares at Rapture.

RJ: Longinus rightly feels betrayed by his old friend; Rapture, or as we all knew him as; General Sanchez. They vowed to fight the Church together only for Sanchez to join the enemy on the 6NG final PPV.

MW: His name is Rapture, and he actually found some sense. The Church of Hero can offer him something Longinus never could, experience, knowledge and success. Rapture has become a believer and is better off for it.

‘Refuse/Resist’ screams out around the arena and the crowd pop as Chris Patricks steps out onto the stage, he beats his chest before raising his arms in the air, he springs down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans on the way before sliding into the ring. He shakes hands with Longinus before he climbs to the top rope, Chris flips off of the top rope and lands in the ring.

RJ: Chris Patricks feels he deserves a world title shot over Chaos, and seems prepared to do anything to get his hands on one, if he can win tonight, in the handicap situation he will have a very big claim for the title.

MW: Chris Patrick is a joke; I hope he does get to face Chaos, so that the true prophet can send him the same way as Max Adamson!

“IT’S AN OMEN!” screeches out of the speakers before ‘Granite’ blasts out and green pyrotechnics go off, Chaos jumps out onto the stage and the crowd are booing loudly. Chaos is grinning his usual grin, and he raises his arms into the air. He runs his hand through his hair before he walks cockily down the ramp, he walks past the ring and looks at the world title that is being held by a ringside worker by the announcer’s table, Chaos takes a seat by RJ.

RJ: Welcome Chaos.

C: Oh, I love being sat here, best seat in the house, I get to see both Patricks and Hero humiliate themselves with their poor wrestling.

MW: Yeah!

RJ: They’re hardly poor wrestlers, Hero is our current world champion and most successful 6WF star ever! Chris Patricks has held multiple titles as well.

C: Can you hear anything Michael?

MW: Nope!

C: Didn’t think so.

Rapture starts in the ring with Longinus and the bell rings, they circle around each other before locking up in a test of strength, Rapture gets the better of Longinus before he grabs hold of his arm, twisting it around. He knees Longinus in the back of the leg before connecting with a quick neckbreaker.

RJ: These two should be familiar with each other after their short stint as partners.

C: Such a shame Sanchez didn’t choose the Emporium, I could have done much more with him than Hero could.

RJ: Of course.

Longinus pushes himself to his feet and Rapture kicks him in the mid-section before connecting with a snap suplex, Rapture covers Longinus.

1......................2................kick out!

MW: Well done Rapture!

C: What a stupid name.

RJ: Says a man called Chaos...

Rapture waits for Longinus to get back to his feet and he grabs hold of him, he whips him across the ring and Longinus stops himself crashing into the ropes, Rapture charges at Longinus and he dodges out of the way and Rapture connects painfully with the corner, Longinus slips behind Rapture and wraps his arms around his waist before connecting with a German suplex and bridging it into a pin.

1......................2......................kick out!

RJ: Longinus getting back into this match, and doing well.

C: I don’t like that Longinus to be honest.

MW: I completely agree Chaos.

Longinus raises his arms in the air, before as he does so, Rapture grabs him and rolls him up into a pin attempt, Rapture puts his legs on the ropes.

1............................2........................3!

RJ: HE CHEATED!

C: Typical Hero protégée...

MW: Yes!

RJ: NO! The referee is saying he saw the feet on the ropes, this match is not over!

Rapture gets up and he drags Longinus over to the corner, he tags in Clarke James who steps into the ring, Rapture holds him and Clarke chops Longinus across the chest. Suddenly out of nowhere, Longinus gets out of Rapture’s grip and clotheslines Clarke James to the floor before diving across the ring and tagging in Chris Patricks to a huge cheer, he ducks under the ropes and runs into the ring. He dropkicks Rapture over the top rope, before grabbing hold of Clarke James and connecting with a Tornado DDT!

RJ: Chris Patricks has exploded into this match!

1..........................2.......................kick out!

RJ: Two count there!

C: Chris Patricks is a joke, I wish I could send him the same way as Max Adamson.

MW: That’s just what I said!

Clarke manages to kick out, and Chris Patricks starts climbing to the top rope, Clarke James groggily gets back to his feet and Chris dives off of the top rope and connects with a missile dropkick and Clarke smashes into the mat. Chris grabs hold of Clarke and wraps his legs around him, putting him in a Leg Scissors move.

RJ: Chris Patricks doing very well here.

MW: What has happened to Clarke James? He seems to have lost all confidence and Hero looks furious with him on the outside.

C: I’m not surprised, he learnt from Hero, he’s bound to be dreadful.

Clarke starts punching the mat and manages to push himself up, Chris Patricks releases the hold and Clarke goes to kick him away, Clarke runs across the ring and accidently manages to knock Rapture off of the apron, Clarke turns around and Chris Patricks bounces off of the ropes and connects with a Springboard Spinning DDT. Chris goes for the pin.

Crowd: 1................2................3!

RJ: Wait, the referee isn’t counting...why not?!

MW: HERO MADE THE TAG!

C: He saved it there I have got to say, Clarke messes up big time.

Hero jumps over the top rope and takes Chris by surprise, he kicks him in the mid-section.

MW: ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

RJ: REVERSED!

Chris manages to just about get out of the finisher from Hero and then he falls to the mat, he goes to tag in Longinus, but Hero runs across the ring and superkicks Longinus off of the apron, Hero turns around and Chris goes for a buzzsaw kick, he catches Chris’ leg and goes for an Encore.

MW: CONNECTED!

C: Poor move.

1.................................2................................3broken up!

C: HAHAHAHAHA!

MW: What the hell!?

Replays show that Hero goes for the pin, Clarke James looks utterly confused and just kicks Chris Patricks breaking up the pin attempt. Hero gets to his feet and starts shouting angrily at Clarke who looks terrified. Hero pushes him out of the ring. Meanwhile outside of the ring, Longinus runs at Rapture.

RJ: SPEAR OF LONGINUS!

MW: Reversed, both men crash into the steel steps!

C: LOOK IN THE RING!

In the ring, Chris rolls Hero up, but in one motion, Hero manages to turn it into a pin attempt of his own, he puts his feet on the ropes, and the referee can’t seem to see it.

1...........................2......................3!

MW: HERO WINS!

RJ: Despite the fact that Clarke James nearly cost the Church the match twice, Hero manages to sneak a win out of somewhere.

C: I want that Boobie-!

RJ: Where are you going!?

Chaos is up out of his chair and he grabs hold of the World Championship, Hero is out of the ring screaming at Chaos to give the title back. Chaos hands the title back before making a title motion around his waist. Hero shakes his head before helping Rapture up, they both walk up the ramp, leaving Clarke James sat on the ring steps, his head in his hands.

MW: What a show!

RJ: That’s right, but if you want more amazing 6WF action you need to tune in this Thursday for Lockdown!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down