The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Shutdown Results 30/5/11

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

6WF Shutdown Results 30/5/11 Empty 6WF Shutdown Results 30/5/11

Post by Crimey Mon 30 May 2011, 10:34 pm

The cameras start rolling for another edition of 6WF Monday Night Shutdown, "Bodies" blasts around the arena and the crowd are going crazy as the camera shows some of the various signs held up around the arena:

*CASSIUS NOT GONNA KILL YA!*
*SAINT, WHOSE SHADOW IS NEXT?*
*CHURCH OF ZERO!*
*MICHAEL WIRE; 6WF'S NO.1 BAD GUY!*

The camera switches to the announcer's table and RJ is sat with Michael Wire, Michael looks moody as the fans behind the table are cheering loudly.

RJ: MY GOD GUYS! We are less than a week away from Mayhem now, the last tv show we have before the big night and I thought I was the most excited guy there was for it until I heard the noise these fans were making tonight.

MW: I'm pretty sure I've gone deaf in one ear RJ, I can smell a lawsuit.

RJ: Stop being so moody Wire, tonight is going to be one of the most exciting shows we have ever seen with surely LOADS of matches yet to be announced, including what is happening with both world champions and Fight for the Right holder; Hero.

MW: Well let's get it started anyway, the first two guys are nearly ready for their match!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF Shutdown Results 30/5/11 Empty Re: 6WF Shutdown Results 30/5/11

Post by Crimey Mon 30 May 2011, 10:35 pm

Match 1
The Scorpion vs. Crime Lord

RJ: Well an interesting match up to begin the show, The Scorpion, a former Next Gen competitor is taking former world champion Crime Lord.

MW: On Thursday The Scorpion issued an open challenge to anybody to face him at Mayhem, and we should find out tonight whether anybody accepts that open challenge.

RJ: Let’s see who comes out first...

‘Rain Wizard’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Crime Lord steps out onto the stage, he bows his head as he kisses the ‘H’ necklace around his neck. He strides down the ramp ignoring the booing fans and climbs up the steps into the ring. Crime Lord climbs to the top rope and beats his chest and removes his necklace as he gets ready for the match.

RJ: Crime Lord is going to face General Sanchez at Mayhem, an interesting matchup of one of the Atheists versus the Beloved Disciple of the Church.

MW: Crime Lord is going to teach General Sanchez a message in faith, that nobody messes with the Church unless they want their *censored* kicked!

RJ: Woah Michael. I still don’t understand why you don’t join them yourself considering how passionate you get about them.

MW: I’ve told you before, my mother is Catholic, and she’d kill me!

The lights in the arena fade, they are replaced by the image of a scorpion scuttling across the desert on the big screen. The scorpion spots his next victim and as the Scorpion's tail viciously strikes its prey "I won't do what you tell me" blasts out of the sound system and the arena is bathed in golden colours. Scorpion appears on the stage as he rides his bike through a golden curtain pyro falling from the screen, and swirling sand that is blasted from the sides of the ramp. He rides down to the ring and gets off of his bike and slides under the ring, getting in the face of Crime Lord.

RJ: Here is The Scorpion, this guy has big dreams, and is willing to go through anybody to get to it. Including the most successful wrestler in 6WF history; Hero.

MW: Fluke.

RJ: While mostly unpopular, his plucky attitude and that shock win have got him a loyal following called; The Scor-peons. They are right over there.

The camera cuts to a group of fans who are cheering like crazy, they are all wearing Scorpion merchandise, one guy is dressed as a scorpion and screaming ‘I love you’ at The Scorpion.

MW: Not that The Scorpion has ever shown he appreciates that support. Laugh

The crowd are getting ready for the match when Crime Lord just charges at The Scorpion and takes him down with a hard shoulder block, The Scorpion falls to the mat and he tries quickly to dodge a stomp, but instead Crime Lord ends up stomping hard on his elbow. The Scorpion cries out in pain as Crime Lord drops a knee on his arm before lifting him up violently by the arm and twisting it behind him. Crime Lord pushes The Scorpion into the corner and slams the rookie’s head hard down on the turnbuckle.

RJ: Crime Lord is really showing The Scorpion how much experience is worth in 6WF.

MW: He’s teaching him a lesson in humility.

The Scorpion quickly elbows Crime Lord and turns around, he kicks Crime Lord in the mid-section before grabbing him and going for a suplex, Crime Lord is too heavy for him though and so he turns it into a swing neckbreaker. The small section of “Scor-peons” are going mental for The Scorpion who shakes his head at their cheering. The Scorpion starts signalling for the Venom Sting, a punt to the head, and Crime Lord starts pushing himself up slowly, he is on his knees when The Scorpion runs at him.

RJ: VENOM STING!

MW: SPEAR!

As The Scorpion goes for the running punt, Crime Lord jumps to his feet and connects with a viscous spear on The Scorpion, hitting all the air out of him.

1......................2.................kick out!

Crime Lord punches the ground before getting to his feet, he stomps the ground as he urges The Scorpion to get to his feet. The Scorpion pushes himself to his knees and Crime Lord runs across the ring.

CRACK!

MW: OUCH! Crime Lord connected with the Mafia Mow Down to its full effect there on The Scorpion, his skull could have caved in.

1......................2........................3kick out!

RJ: WOW! Good kick out from The Scorpion.

Crime Lord can’t believe it as he gets back to his feet, and The Scorpion’s body twitches. Crime Lord lifts The Scorpion up violently and lifts him onto his shoulders, The Scorpion stills seems to be really limp as Crime Lord gets ready to hit his finisher.

MW: LOCK ‘N’ LOAD!

RJ: REVERSED! The Scorpion hit a reverse DDT!

1.......................2....................kick out!

Crime Lord gets back to his feet pretty quickly as The Scorpion groggily regains his balance, Crime Lord bounces off the ropes and runs at The Scorpion going for a clothesline, but The Scorpion kicks him in the mid-section and connects with a DDT. Suddenly the crowd boo as Frank Horrigan appears on the stage, holding a microphone.

RJ: What is he doing out here?

FH: I accept.

MW: He’s accepted The Scorpion’s challenge!

RJ: Wait, James McManus is out here too.

JM: I accept Scorpion, gonna have to face both of us.

MW: Here comes James Eagle!

JE: Wait there both of you, this is gonna be a four-way, and the Gold has been thrown into the mix now. I accept your challenge Scorpion! See you at Mayhem!

The Scorpion is stood in the ring leaning on the ropes looking down the ramp at his three opponents for Mayhem. The Scorpion turns around...

MW: THE CUSTODY!

1..........................2......................3!

RJ: The Scorpion distracted by his challenge being accepted by not one, not even two but THREE guys loses out to Crime Lord here.

MW: The Scorpion will have to put his plans on ending careers on the shelf for tonight. But Crime Lord has some strong momentum going into Mayhem.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 30 May 2011, 10:43 pm

*Max Adamson is stood backstage with Clarissa and the crowd cheer.*

C: On Lockdown, Duke McGraw told you that you and Chaos wouldn't be involved in a world title match, is dissapointed the right word to explain how you're feeling right now?

MA: You've got that spot on Clarissa, I have had a few oppurtunities in the past, but I feel really on top of my game at the moment and really thought that I could have beaten Lex or Jack at Mayhem, and the fact that 'grub' Chaos cost me my match didn't make things any better.

???: Awww diddums. Is poor little Max upset?

*The crowd boo furiously and Clarissa looks disgusted and walks away as Chaos and The Fanatic step into shot.*

MA: What the hell do you want Chaos? Come here to gloat that your big oaf there managed to follow your cheap orders?!

C: I've come here to give you the same message that was given to me just moments ago. Although neither of us will get a world title shot at Mayhem, I will be getting a world title shot after Mayhem.

MA: What the hell?! Why?

C: Well at Mayhem, it will be you, the Australian Chump, the cerebal underachiever versus the Greatest...GREATEST Cruiserweight in the world; Chaos! The winner, i.e. me, gets a world title shot.

MA: Well I can't wait to beat you and earn my rightful world title shot...Gregers.

C: GREGERS IS LONG GONE! DEAD, BURIED! ONLY CHAOS LIVES ON NOW!

MA: After I'm done with you, I wouldn't be so sure on that lost part mate!

*Max Adamson walks off and Chaos punches The Fanatic hard in his arm, in anger. The big man doesn't even flinch as he lets his 'master' take out his anger.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 30 May 2011, 10:45 pm

Match 2
James Eagle vs. Frank Horrigan

RJ: Well we have just found out that these two guys are going to face each other at Mayhem, both accepting The Scorpion’s challenge as well as James McManus.

MW: Both will hope to get some momentum over the other going into the pay per view.

A spotlight focuses on the centre of the stage, as Eagle jumps out of the entrance. He performs his signature taunt inside the spotlight at the top of stage with money in his hands. He gives out money to the fans by the barrier down the entrance ramp. He claps hands with a few fans at ringside, before walking the steel steps and climbing up to the turnbuckle from the outside. He puts one arm in the air to acknowledge his fans and jumps down into the ring. In centre of ring he repeats the signature taunt, while money shoots out of corners of ring.

RJ: James Eagle is into the final two of the 6NG and he will hope to pick up an important win over Frank Horrigan here to continue his good run in the main roster of 6WF.

MW: You’ve got that right, Yarmouth Blade might have a little bit of an advantage over Eagle though now, as he doesn’t have a 6WF main roster PPV match to worry about.

"Rock the night" hits, out walks Frank Horrigan, a freak of a man. He looks angry and contrived, he has a maniacal look in his eyes as he stares at his sanctuary, the ring. Horrigan is wearing black trunks and has a chiselled body, he strides down the ramp and steps over the top rope into the ring and squares up to James Eagle, over towering him by nearly a foot.

RJ: Frank Horrigan is a physical specimen of a man and it will be hard for the much smaller James Eagle to overcome him now and at Mayhem.

MW: You’ve got that right, Frank Horrigan is capable of real damage to somebody of James Eagle’s size.

RJ: Although Eagle’s speed and agility may also be too much for the slower and bulkier Horrigan.

MW: Doubt it.

The crowd boo loudly as The Scorpion and James McManus run out down the ramp.

RJ: Clearly , these two both want the same thing, to get a head start for Mayhem, and after The Scorpion lost to Crime Lord in front of the three other guys, he has to regain face.

The Scorpion slides into the ring and starts punching Frank Horrigan, the bigger man pushes him away before turning around straight into a flying dropkick from James Eagle, Frank Horrigan turns around and The Scorpion connects with a Death Stalker.

MW: There’s the Stunner!

RJ: The Soar!

James McManus is taken out by James Eagle, The Scorpion and James Eagle are left in the ring, and The Scorpion runs at James going for a spear, but James dodges it and when The Scorpion turns around.

RJ: The Golden Eagle!

MW: James Eagle is the last man standing, a good omen for this Sunday!

James Eagle is stood in the ring breathing heavily as the crowd are going crazy for him.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 30 May 2011, 10:54 pm

*James Hamilton is stood backstage with Mike Hill, Mike slaps James on the chest.*

MH: Don't worry about tonight mate, I've got a plan and hopefully it'll give us an advantage for the pay per view.

JH: Mikey lad developed a mean streak since last time we teamed up, have we?

MH: You gotta learn James, with The Association, it's all or nothing!

JH: That's just how I like things.

*The scene swaps to Angelo Anneire and Castiguer stood in their own locker room.*

C: You can do it Angelo, tonight we send a message that those tag titles are ours! We have come so close too many times to give up now.

AA: You're right, just gotta hope that The Association play fair tonight.

C: Yeah right, but we can give them our very best and when it comes to Mayhem, no amount of dirty tricks is gonna stop us!

AA: Amen to that!

*The two partners hi-five and the crowd can be heard cheering.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 30 May 2011, 11:00 pm

Match 3
Angelo Anneire w/Castiguer vs. James Hamilton w/Mike Hill

RJ: Up next, we have yet another monumental match lined up for you.

MW: Last Thursday, our very own general manager announced that the Association and the Soldiers of Fortune would be challenging Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch for the tag team championships at Mayhem.

RJ: And with the pay per view just six nights away, tonight we have a snippet of what may be yet to come this Sunday.

MW: But now, one half of the two challenging tag teams will face off in a singles match with their respective partners at ringside.

RJ: It's inevitable, right? I can't see this match ending fairly at all!

The lights go down in the arena, as excited screams can be heard filling the arena. 'Remember the Name' by Fort Minor hits and a pulsating heartbeat is shown on the screen. An array of pyros explode all along the stage and then the camera turns black and white as Angelo and Castiguer walk out. They pose for the ecstatic fans.

Suddenly, two men come sprinting through the entrance and clatter into the Soldiers of Fortune. They raise arms to the crowd, showing their faces to the cameras to reveal Mike Hill and James Hamilton. The Association duo go back to their 'Mayhem' opponents and begin a brutal beatdown. Hill throws alternate punches at a floored Angelo Anneire who seems defenceless. Immediately to his side, Hamilton repeats a similar routine on Castiguer, as The Association start to dominate the other two men.

MW: It looks like the team of Hamilton and Hill plan to eliminate the soldiers entirely!

Mike Hill gets back to his feet and measures up for a big stomp to the skull. He drops the foot, but ends up missing the head.

MW: Nobody home!

RJ: Angelo moves out of the way just in time.

Anneire hits a forearm to the back of Mike Hill's knee caught him to stumble forward. One half of the Soldiers of Fortune tag team is allowed just enough time to return to his feet. He drives Hill back into the tron, which causes his head to bounce violently forward.

Angelo leaves Hill and drags Hamilton away from his partner, Castiguer. Angelo and Castiguer go to work on James Hamilton, before throwing him of the stage. Both men walk back towards Mike Hill, who is holding the back of his head whilst grimacing in pain.

However, before they can make any contact, the Church of Hero's team of James and Murdoch sprint out and knock the soldiers to the hard metal grating below. They begin to fight on the floor, when Hill comes flying in across the four brawling men. The five begin to brawl and Hamilton joins in on the action after clambering back onto the stage. The six men begin to brawl down the entrance ramp, fists and elbows exchanged all over the place.

Suddenly, just as the crowd start getting into things, a large group of security guards come running down the ramp. They struggle to pull the wrestlers off each other and it takes a few minutes for them to be fully separated.

RJ: Well one things for sure. Not one of these teams are going to take each other lightly and I can't wait for them to face of this Sunday.

MW: There is clearly a lot of hate going round at the moment. If you want to see more, don't forget to tune in to 6WF Mayhem in six nights time!

RJ: Don't switch over. We'll be back in three.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 30 May 2011, 11:06 pm

*Saint is backstage with his European Title, he is talking to Miss Jessica before they both turn around and Chris Patricks walks behind them.*

CP: I hope you two are talking about how good that belt will look around my waist Sainty.

MJ: Actually Christopher, we're talking about how your face might look slightly better after Sainty here has finished smashing it into the mat a few times.

CP: Wow Saint, that was very impressive. I had no idea you were a ventriloquist.

*Saint looks really angry and is about to say something before Chris interupts.*

CP: Well, I'll let you practice your puppetry alone. I've got a match to prepare for, I'll see you out there when I'm whupping your ass!

*Chris walks off leaving Saint fuming.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 30 May 2011, 11:07 pm

Match 4
Jerome Dubois/General Sanchez/Longinus vs. Hero/Clarke James/Marshall Murdoch

MW: Welcome back to the final Shutdown in the lead up to 6WF Mayhem!

RJ: And boy do we have an exciting match for you up next! The Atheists team up with the pride of France to take on a Church of Hero trio.

MW: Over the past couple of months, Longinus has had major issues with the church, but now eliminated from 6NG, the recovering alcoholic should be able to focus purely on his opponents.

The first few chords of ‘All My Life’ play, before ‘The Last Fight’ hits the speakers and The Atheists step out on to the ramp. Simultaneously, the two men raise their arms in the air, prompting a huge pop from the easily excitable crowd. With spirals of pyro in the background, the two men stroll down to the ring. Once in the ring, they both rip off their T-shirts and throw them into the crowd, prompting another huge pop. ‘The Last Fight’ fades out, while Longinus and General Sanchez make a few last minute preparations.

Three chimes of a bell signifies the arrival of the French phenomenon. La Resistance begins to play and immediately, Jerome Dubois steps out to a massive reception. The crowds instantaneously rise to their feet in appreciation of the 6WF legend, who looks unsure about his tag partners. He drops the hood from off of his head to reveal a pristine mask sporting the French flag, before taking his time to descend the ramp. The veteran stops to shake hands and give out high fives to his fans at ringside, as General Sanchez is shown rolling his eyes. Eventually, Dubois enters the ring to La Marseillaise and shares an uneasy look with his two partners.

RJ: The Frenchman clearly doesn’t know what to make of his intense partners tonight.

‘Hero’ by Nas begins to ring throughout the arena, as Hero slowly makes his way into the arena. He stops on the ramp for a few seconds and lifts both arms to his side. Immediately, the tag team champions, Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch stride out to his either side. The three men walk in synchronization on their way down to the ring. Not once does any of the men look to the side or make eye contact with the fans. The glaring eyes are fixed on the three men in the ring, while the boos appear to get louder around the arena. In tandem they climb the ring steps to the left and enter the ring.

The Church of Hero move closer to the opponents, slowly but surely. Three on three, the teams go nose-to-nose against their opponents. Following a ten second stare down, Hero pushes Longinus and waits for a reaction. Just as Longinus goes to swing a punch, the referee jumps in and holds him back. Suddenly, all hell breaks loose as the other four competitors begin to brawl with Hero calling orders to his followers. General Sanchez starts throwing punches at Marshall Murdoch, who retreats, only into the corner. Hero comes in to save the day and both him and Marshall begin to throw punches to the midsection of Sanchez.

In the centre of the ring, the referee is trying to pull Clarke James off of Dubios, but the tag team champion continues to stomp the Frenchman. Suddenly, Longinus sprints in and takes James down with a powerful clothesline and rolls him to the outside. He continues the attack and runs in at Hero, bundling him over the top rope. Sanchez powers out of the corner forcing Marshall to the mat. Marshall Murdoch finds himself surrounded by the Atheists and tries to escape the ring. Longinus drags Murdoch to his feet and connects with a big right hand, before chucking him towards Jerome Dubois.

Hero and Clarke, back to their feet, attempt to re-enter the ring, but Sanchez charges and they step back. General Sanchez continues to keep guard, as Jerome Dubois hits the Au Revoire on Marshall Murdoch. Sanchez takes over and connects with a massive Parabomb, before Longinus finishes him off with a Spinning Impaler. Murdoch drops to the floor on the outside of the ring, motionless. The atheists retreat to their own corner, as Dubois and Longinus go through the ropes.

Sanchez taunts for Hero to enter the ring, but instead he sends Clarke James into a spinning heel kick from the Ex-general. The referee calls for the bell to be rung.

*DING* *DING* DING*

Sanchez follows up with a second… and a third.

RJ: Sanchez is flying around this ring today. He’s hyped up now!

The General starts to clap and the crowd join in. He sits on the bottom turnbuckle while the crowd continue to raise the roof, waiting for James to get to his feet. Sanchez runs at Clarke, but an outstretched arm nearly knocks him of his feet, but fortunately for his team he dodges the arm. The ex-General rebounds of the ropes and signals for a spear.

MW: Stiff knee to the head from James. What next?

RJ: Big boot from…

MW: No, Sanchez dodges!

RJ: Belly-to belly suplex! Clarke James is down.

General Sanchez clears the ring, knocking Hero off the apron with a stiff elbow to the head and goes back to his own corner.

RJ: In comes Longinus fresh off the tag!

Longinus stands over his former Church accomplice and holds both arms in the air.

*Crowd pop*

He bends down to grab James by the neck, as the crowd continue to chant, but the church member replies with a thumb to the eye. Clarke proceeds to head over to his own corner, while Longinus remains groggy in the centre. He drapes himself over the turnbuckle, seeing Hero down on the floor below and realises there is no one to tag.

Longinus approaches from behind and laughs manically, before going for a school boy roll-up on Clarke James.

Ref:
1…………………..
2…………………
KICKOUT!

RJ: Not quite there for Longinus!

Longinus retreats to his own corner and slaps the hand of Jerome Dubois, who quickly enters the ring. He throws a few chops, prompting “Wooooo!”s from the crowd. Clarke tries to respond with a punch of his own, but finds himself unable to scupper enough power. Dubois hits him with a cheeky flick to the forehead, before sprinting against the ropes. He rebounds off and…

RJ: Spear! Spear! Spear!

Dubois pulls Clarke James to his feet. He smiles in a cocky way before slapping his opponent repeatedly and screaming “Allez!”

RJ: Dubois hits the culture shock! This is it!

MW: No, no, no! Kick out James, kick out!

Ref:
1………………..
2…………………
(Marshall Murdoch enters the ring, still looking battered and clatters onto Dubois causing the ref to break the count.)

Murdoch rolls back to the outside, when suddenly a steel chair clatters over his head. The referee, trying to get General Sanchez out of the ring turns a blind eye to the incident.

MW: Ref! Did you see that? Longinus that cheating Bar Steward!

RJ: <laughs>

Hero spots the incident and charges Longinus down from behind. He connects with a massive bulldog, landing his former rookie face first on the exposed concrete floor. Hero swiftly returns to his corner and holds out a hand to Clarke, who dives forward to make the tag.

MW: In comes the great one!

Hero and Dubois exchange punches, which draw large cheers from the crowd. Hero begins to take control, pushing his opponent back to the corner. He hits a big hammer throw on the Frenchman, who subsequently hits his back hard on the turnbuckle and falls flat on his face.

MW: Hero looking for the Encore!

RJ: Dubois blocks! Au Revoir!

MW: No! Yes! Encore connected!

Hero hits the encore on Dubois after numerous counters and hooks the leg for the pin. Sanchez immediately attempts to enter the ring, but a strong grip on his foot from Clarke James prevents the save.

Ref:
1………………..
2………………….
3!!!

MW: And the Church prevails once again.

RJ: Both Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James took their own respective batterings in the match, but it was their leader who wrapped it up in the end.

MW: Speaking of a battering, Longinus is beside the ringside barrier, face heavily bloodied!

RJ: It might as well have been a hardcore match, following the number of offences we saw in the match.

MW: Who cares? The Church of Hero won and the Atheists did not. That shows superiority, Michael.

RJ: Ah, but it was Dubois who got pinned in the end. That’s all for now. Join us after the break, where we will have yet another exhilarating match up just for you!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 30 May 2011, 11:11 pm

*Backstage Jerome Dubois is walking, holding his back when Dexter comes behind him and slaps him on his back.*

DM: Wahey Dubois, great showing out there!

JD: You need to shut dat trap of yours, because at de Mayhem, I am going to take back MY title!

DM: Oh, and you have the right to make matches now do you?

JD: Of course not you silly man, but clearly de Shutdown GM dinks dat after all our fighting dese past weeks, dat we need to settle it in de ring. This Sunday! With dat title on de line!

DM: I'll glady beat you again!

JD: It will be a lot different to sneaking a win after I had already gone zrough a match Monsiour Morgan!

DM: We'll see about that.

*Dexter walks off, before turning around and taunting Jerome with the Freeweight title.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 30 May 2011, 11:27 pm

Match 5
Saint/Chaos/Solomon Riddick vs. Chris Patricks/Max Adamson/Blue Dragon

RJ: Now this match is extremely intriguing, we have three different match-ups for Mayhem stuck into one match. Saint will take on Christopher Patricks for the European Title, Chaos, as we were told tonight will face Max Adamson, with the winner getting a world title shot. And Solomon Riddick will take on Blue Dragon in a hardcore match for the hardcore title.

MW: There is a genuine danger that not all of these guys will make it to Mayhem with this match, we have already seen three other matches lose control, and this has the potential to be the most volatile of all!

RJ: There is certainly a lot of bad blood through this match, even within the teams as Saint and Chaos only recently battled for the European Title, and Chaos still carries around a fake version of the title.

MW: Then on the other side, Chris and Max were once tag team partners and best of friends, they may still be close but certainly not on the same level as they used to be, and Blue Dragon and Patricks once had a brutal hardcore feud.

“Always’ is blasted out and the crowd boo loudly as Solomon Riddick steps out slowly onto the stage, he lifts on arm in the air as the crowd jeer him. He slowly strides down the ramp as the fans ignore him. He climbs into the ring and stares at the referee menacingly who takes a step back, Solomon lifts both arms in the air as pyros go off.

RJ: Solomon Riddick, still the scariest guy in 6WF ever?

MW: And hopefully we’ll see him crush that joke Blue Dragon at Mayhem, Solomon will win his first singles title and leave Dragon a broken wreck!

“It’s an Omen” rings out followed by “Granite” by Pendulum. Chaos makes his way to the ring, carrying the fake European Title on his shoulder and being shadowed by the humongous presence of The Fanatic. Chaos slides into the ring and waits whilst The Fanatic stands on the outside.

RJ: Despite Chaos’ smaller stature, he still makes up for it in his huge and evil personality.

MW: As well as the huge Fanatic, who is always by his side.

“Monster’ screams out around the arena and Saint steps out on his own, he raises one arm in the air as the crowd give a mixed reaction. Saint slowly strides down the ramp as some of the crowd extend their hands for him. He slaps a couple of hands before sliding into the ring and holding the European Title up. Chaos eyes the title up, before looking at his own belt and smiling again.

RJ: Saint is out here looking as confident as ever, there certainly has been a sense of purpose surrounding The Saint after his European Title success.

MW: That is a mixed omen though, on your side The Saint truly is the Ultimate Weapon, against you though, when Saint is on his game there isn’t anybody capable of stopping him.

“Freak on a leash” is just beginning to blare out through the speakers, Blue Dragon storms down the ramp and slides into the ring. He holds up his Hardcore title and then stares across at Riddick.

RJ: You can genuinely feel the hate radiating from those two men, they are going to tear each other apart at Mayhem.

MW: I am going to take great pleasure in watching Blue Dragon being taken apart bit by bit on Sunday, as I hope everyone else will join with me when I celebrate Blue Dragon being carted out of the arena on a stretcher!

“Lets talk about it" by White Denim plays and the crowd pop as Max Adamson strides out onto the ramp, before posing at the top and then striding down the ramp. He stares down at The Fanatic before stepping into the ring. He looks across at Chaos, and shakes his head before climbing to the top rope and ripping off his t-shirt to wolf whistles from the female members of the crowd and he throws his t-shirt into the crowd.

RJ: Max Adamson is one of the most popular guys in 6WF, always the challenger, never the champion is a phrase best attributed to Adamson. He will hope to be a challenger again, and then champion by beating Chaos at Mayhem this Sunday.

MW: Not an easy task at all RJ.

RJ: Never said it was.

‘Refuse/Resist’ plays and the crowd pop as pyrotechnics explode at the top of the stage and through the sparks and smoke comes Chris Patricks. He looks at the initials tattooed on his knuckles, kiss them, points to the sky and then sprints to the ring, sliding into the ring and climbing the nearest turnbuckle, saluting the crowd, who are cheering him on profusely.

RJ: Chris is out here and the fans love it, he always puts in 100% effort now matter where he is, who he’s fighting or how much damage he has taken. A true fighter.

MW: In other words, Chris is; stupid. He doesn’t know when to call it a day, which in my opinion, couldn’t come sooner.

Solomon Riddick and Blue Dragon start in the ring as Saint and Chaos take to the apron on one side of the ring, while on the other Max and Chris have a quick low-five before taking their places on the apron. The crowd are cheering like crazy as Blue Dragon points into the crowd.

DING! DING! DING!

Solomon Riddick takes advantage of Blue Dragon pointing at the crowd by connecting with a huge big boot, he grabs hold of Blue Dragon’s arm and whips him hard across the ring, Blue Dragon’s chest connects painfully with the turnbuckle and the crowd give a huge jeer as Solomon Riddick taunts the crowd. Blue Dragon groggily takes a step forward and Solomon Riddick lifts him up and connects with a scoop slam.

RJ: Blue Dragon needs to stop Solomon Riddick getting so much momentum.

MW: Blue Dragon can’t stop anything, other than my happiness.

Blue Dragon uses the ropes to get up, Solomon goes to grab him but Blue Dragon dodges out of the way and grabs hold of Solomon around the waist, connecting with a hard German suplex and bridging it into a pin attempt.

1...................2.................kick out!

Solomon kicks out of the pin attempt and Blue Dragon rolls across the ring. Meanwhile on the apron, Saint and Chaos are arguing furiously. Blue Dragon steps across to Solomon and the ‘Ghost of the Amazon’ gets to his feet and hits Blue Dragon across the face, blood starts pouring from the side of Blue Dragon’s head.

RJ: BRASS KNUCKLES!

DING! DING! DING!

MW: Well that didn’t last long. But Blue Dragon wanted hardcore, so Solomon Riddick is bringing him it!

As Blue Dragon falls to his knees on the mat, barely staying conscious, Max and Chris step through the ropes and run across the ring, Max clotheslines Solomon down as Blue Dragon rolls out of the ring. Saint and Chaos stop arguing and realise what is happening, Saint charges at Chris and connects with a huge spear and they both fly out of the ring and smash into the unused announcer’s table.

RJ: Wow! Max has Chaos in the Cyclone position!

MW: Chaos has slid down Max’s back though and bang!

Chaos kicks Max in the back of the head and Max falls over the ropes to the outside, The Fanatic holds him as Chaos takes a run up and dives out of the ring connecting with a flying dropkick on Max Adamson.

RJ: This match is out of control completely, Mayhem could be the most explosive pay per view 6WF has ever seen! So much hatred!

MW: Solomon is up in the ring...

CRACK!

Blue Dragon slides into the ring, holding a steel chair, and when Solomon turns around Blue Dragon smashes the chair over his head so hard that the metal is bent out of position.

MW: SOLOMON IS STILL STANDING!

Solomon is just about still on his feet after the chair shot, but Blue Dragon kicks him in the mid-section and connects with a Death Note!

RJ: Chris is fighting back Saint here outside of the ring. I’ve just got word that security is on its way, this is a good time to go to an ad break guys. See you soon!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 30 May 2011, 11:29 pm

*We come back to the ringside and RJ is sat there with Michael Wire at the announcer's desk.*

RJ: Well eventually the security team managed to break up the fighting, although we've had news Solomon and Blue Dragon had another scuffle backstage.

MW: That's not important right now, what we're talking to you now for is because of tonight's main event.

RJ: We tried to get you interviews with both our world champions, but both were too busy preparing for tonight's match. So we tried to get an interview with Fight for the Right holder Hero about tonight's main event, but supposedly he was in a meeting of some sort. So we will have another ad break and then we will get ready for our main event!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 30 May 2011, 11:34 pm

Main Event
Lex Hart vs. Perfect Jack

RJ: I cannot express enough how big this match is, we have a Born in Fire rematch, except things are a lot different these days. Lex Hart is our 6WF World Champion and he is going to take on our TAW World Champion Perfect Jack.

MW: These two were the longest reigning tag team champions in 6WF history, they both had meteoric rises to the top after they learnt a lot under the tutelage of former world champion Abe Abercorn. Now they will face off less than a week away from the PPV, and neither knows who they are going to face.

RJ: That’s right, after this match we are going to find out exactly who Lex Hart and Perfect Jack are going to face, and with Hero lurking around with his Fight of the Right world title shot, neither man can feel very safe.

MW: So tonight we will find out who truly is the ‘real’ world champion around these parts. At Born in Fire, Lex Hart beat Perfect Jack, but over the weeks afterwards Perfect Jack got one over Lex Hart, so this can be the decider.

‘Burn in my Light’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Lex Hart steps out alone, he holds the 6WF World Championship in the air and the crowd continue to boo him. Lex cockily swaggers down the ramp, ignoring the jeering fans either side of him. He slides into the ring, and pyrotechnics go off all around him as he stares at the world championship in his hands, he raises it in the air one more time before handing it to the referee.

RJ: Lex Hart is probably the most hated guy in 6WF today, he has broken and bent the rules so many times to get what he wants, and these fans do not like him one bit.

MW: Lex Hart is successful, Lex Hart is one of the best things to ever happen to 6WF. With Miss Jessica’s help he has shown the world exactly how capable he is.

‘I am Perfection’ blasts out and the crowd pop.

RJ: CAN YOU HEAR THAT NOISE?! WHAT CONTRAST TO THE BOOS FOR LEX!

The crowd go crazy as Perfect Jack steps out onto the ramp in his wrestling gear, his trunks have ‘The better half’ written on them. He lifts up the TAW World Championship with both hands as the pyros go off behind him, lighting him up. Jack lets the title drop on his shoulder and he walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans who are stood ramp side. Jack slides into the ring and he squares up to Lex Hart, and they stare down each other.

RJ: The hatred between these two men obviously still burns hard for both of them.

MW: I’m not surprised, after the best tag team run 6WF has ever seen they tore each other apart, and have been long-term rivals ever since.

RJ: Lex Hart became world champion first, but after help from Miss Jessica where as Perfect Jack managed to beat Cassius Zhi and eventually drive him out of the company.

MW: Lex Hart triumph was one of my favourite 6WF moments, Tyson Armstrong spent months in his quest to rise to the top and then Lex Hart sent him straight back to the bottom, never to be seen again!

The referee pulls the two men apart and takes the TAW World Championship off of Jack, he stands in the middle of the two men as the crowd chant.

Crowd: WE WANT WRESLTLING! WE WANT WRESTLING! WE WANT WRESTLING!

RJ: This crowd are sure to get their wish! Jack and Lex are two of the best ‘pure’ wrestlers this company has ever seen, perhaps only beaten by their mentor; Abe Abercorn.

MW: Lex Hart has surpassed Abe by far RJ.

DING! DING! DING!

The crowd cheer as the bell signals the start of the match, Lex and Perfect Jack both circle the ring, their arms raised; teasing a test of strength. They lock their arms together and push on each other, but Jack manages to quickly twist around and pushes Lex to the ground, grabbing his arm and putting him in a painful arm bar.

RJ: That’s the move their mentor Abe Abercorn would use a lot, the arm bar. Abe used it to end careers.

MW: Lex’s career is definitely not going to be ending it tonight though.

Lex manages to twist out of the move and both men are back to his feet, Lex has Perfect Jack’s arm twisted around, he whips him across the ring and Jack slams back first into the corner. Lex walks forward and chops across his chest, he lifts him up to the top rope, and then looks ready to pull him down but Jack pushes him away. Jack dives off with a diving clothesline, but Lex catches him in mid-air with a hard superkick. Jack falls to the mat, Lex rolls him over and hooks the leg.

1................2..................kick out!

RJ: That was very quick reactions by Lex to catch him mid-air with that kick, but surely he should have realised it takes a lot more than that to beat Perfect Jack.

MW: He was just testing Jack out and still managed to get a two count, it only takes one more second of hurt for him to win.

Lex Hart pushes himself up and the crowd boo as he taunts them, they pop when he turns around and Perfect Jack kicks him in the mid-section, he grabs Lex and lifts him up into a vertical suplex, Jack steps around the ring with Lex being held in the air before he drops him for the big suplex. Jack pushes himself back up and he screams out as the crowd give a huge pop for him, Jack beats his chest as he urges Lex Hart to get back to his feet. Hart groggily pushes himself up and Jack runs at him with a clothesline, knocking him straight back down again.

RJ: Perfect Jack is on fire here, Lex Hart is struggling to get in any offence.

MW: You just keep watching RJ, you’ll see how Lex can turn this right around.

Jack stands over Lex Hart, and suddenly Lex grabs hold of Perfect Jack and rolls him up for the pin attempt.

1.............................2....................kick out!

MW: LEX WAS PLAYING POSSUM!

Perfect Jack quickly kicks out of the pin attempt and jumps to his feet looking shocked, before he can react Lex Hart kicks him hard in the chest, Jack bends over holding his ribs and this allows Lex Hart to grab hold of his neck and connects with a hard swinging neckbreaker. Lex Hart grabs hold of Perfect Jack’s legs and puts him in a Sharpshooter. The crowd boo and Perfect Jack cries out as Lex Hart puts more pressure into the submission manoeuvre.

RJ: Lex Hart is using that move that his family member Bret Hart made famous to great effect, Perfect Jack looks in serious pain.

MW: Jack could genuinely tap here.

Jack reaches out for the ropes, but they are out of his reach and Lex Hart is biting down as he tries to put more pressure into the muscles of Jack’s legs, to get maximum pain for him. The crowd are chanting for Jack, and he punches the ground and starts pushing himself up as Lex Hart can’t believes it. Jack manages to power out of the move, Jack jumps back to his feet, but the submission move had made him weak in his legs and he loses his balance falling to one knee and Lex connects with a hard Shining Wizard.

RJ: Ouch! Perfect Jack could have a broken nose from that move.

MW: The power of the fans obviously isn’t that good.

Lex raises his arm in the air and the crowd boo him furiously, he points to the ceiling and the crowd are chanting for Jack who is still laying on the ground, seemingly out cold. Lex climbs up to the top rope. Lex beats his chest before setting himself up for the high-flying move.

MW: MOONSAULT!

RJ: JACK MOVED!

Lex’s chest slams hard into the mat as he does the flip from the top rope, Jack rolls out of the way just in time. Lex Hart rolls around on the mat holding his chest, Jack pushes himself up and when Lex gets up, he lifts him up onto his shoulders and connects with a Samoan Drop, Jack turns the move into a pin attempt.

1...............2................3kick out!

RJ: Perfect Jack very nearly had Lex there!

MW: Don’t be so naive!

Perfect Jack lifts Lex Hart up, and the 6WF World Champion punches Jack.

Crowd: BOOOOOO!

Jack hits Lex Hart back.

Crowd: WOOOOOO!

Lex Hart punches Jack again.

Crowd: BOOOOOO!

Jack punches Lex again.

Crowd: WOOOOOOO!

Lex goes for another punch, but Jack blocks it and punches Lex.

Crowd: WOOOOOOOO!

Jack keeps on hitting Lex as the crowd cheer every time a punch connects, Jack kicks him in the mid-section and goes for a Perfect Plex, but Lex falls to his knees and connects with a low blow.

DING! DING! DING!

RJ: NOT THAT CHEATING SON OF A-!!!!

MW: Family show RJ remember.

RJ: Lex Hart has ruined a perfectly good match!

MW: I think he was saving himself for whoever he gets to face at the pay per view.

‘Run This Town’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Duke McGraw steps out onto the stage, then Miss Jessica walks out as well. The crowd’s booing only gets louder.

DM: I knew you two wouldn’t be able to finish this match tonight, so after much consolation with the Board of Directors and the Shutdown General Manager, through Miss Jessica...

MJ: That’s right! I got you this match Lexy, you’ll go down in history, I told you I’d make you the greatest!

DM: At the pay per view, the TAW World Title will be on the line as Perfect Jack takes on...

MJ: YOU! LEX!

DM: That’s right, the 6WF World Championship will also be on the line, so on Sunday we are going to name an Undisputed World Champion of 6WF! Perfect Jack vs. Lex Hart.

The crowd go crazy as Miss Jessica claps, Lex Hart looks at her deep in thought and Perfect Jack raises his arms to big cheers from the crowd.

RJ: What a HUGE announcement, perhaps the biggest match in 6WF history is going to take place this Sunday, 6WF is definitely going to see a world title change hands, because one of these men will go home with both titles. They will be the Undisputed world champion of 6WF.

MW: We’ll see you then!

‘Here Comes the King’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd starts booing furiously.

RJ: Is Hero cashing in tonight?! Surely not!

Hero steps out onto the stage just behind Duke McGraw and Miss Jessica, Hero manages to curl a little smile as he holds a contract in his hand.

H: 6WF! You think that was a big announcement, wait until you hear this HOLY decree!
As you are all aware, I am the current holder of the Fight for the Right World title shot, that means anytime, anyplace, I am allowed to cash in!
I had a good look over this contract, and there is nowhere that says that I can’t cash in on your main event at Mayhem!
I can’t have either of you taking my thunder of being the only Undisputed Champion, that title will remain solely with me!
That’s right, at Mayhem it will be Hero vs. Lex Hart vs. Perfect Jack, and this GOD will be walking away with the Undisputed Championship I first won years ago!

MW: WOW! WOW! WOW!

RJ: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! Hero is cashing in his world title shot at Mayhem, and at the end of the night we may see Hero once again take the Undisputed world championship, this time maybe longer than a few seconds!

MW: Well I can’t wait until Mayhem now, see you then!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down