The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutdown hosted by The Saint... 16/5/2011

+2
ncfc_Tooze
Legend
6 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

Shutdown hosted by The Saint... 16/5/2011 Empty Shutdown hosted by The Saint... 16/5/2011

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2011, 7:46 pm

Match 1
Jerome Dubois/Chris Patricks vs. Ruaridh Duncan/James McManus

Match 2
Max Adamson vs. Frank Horrigan

Match 3
Crime Lord/Clarke James/Marshall Murdoch vs. Longinus/General Sanchez/James Eagle

Match 4
Perfect Jack/Soldiers of Fortune vs. Lex Hart/The Association

Match 5
Dexter Morgan/Blue Dragon vs. Chaos/Solomon Riddick

Main Event
Hero vs. The Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Shutdown hosted by The Saint... 16/5/2011 Empty Re: Shutdown hosted by The Saint... 16/5/2011

Post by Legend Thu 12 May 2011, 7:52 pm

(James Eagle runs down the ring slapping the outstretched hands of the 6WF fans, as 'Burn Burn' plays out. He slides into the ring and demands a microphone from ringside.)

JE: James McManus, I hope you're listening. Tonight was supposed to be my night... my night to shine. I was going to prove why 'the golden one' is the future. Why I am the high-flying, risk-taking money-machine. But no, you just had to go and mess it all up. I don't think you realise that this isn't the first time I've been cheated out if a victory. And each time it angers me more and more. I'm fed up and this time I won't let things fly by, if you pardon the pun.

JE: It's people like you that are dangerous to the community. In this state, I might not even be able to compete next week. Look at my shoulder, taped up in a sling. Do you find that funny? You do, don't you? Well, newsflash! I don't! Throwing people into steel steps is out of order. You can't just go around trying to ruin the career of great people like me. I want to make sure you get your just desserts! Next Thursday, on Lockdown, I demand we face off... one ... on ... one!

(Eagle pauses to look up the ramp.)

JE: What do you say?
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Shutdown hosted by The Saint... 16/5/2011 Empty Re: Shutdown hosted by The Saint... 16/5/2011

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 12 May 2011, 8:12 pm

Final Countdown hits the speakers as James Mcmanus walks to the ring to a chorus of boos after his debut and win under bad circumstances after slamming eagle into the metal stairs

JM-so you want a match hey. hey eagle . you see what i have done to your shoulder that will be nothing compared to what will happen next thursday. i will once again prove why i'am the future. And since you think you are so great why dont you take me on in my signiature match. a Mount evans rules match and as you dont seem too clued up that means our match will be over 10 3 minute rounds. with 2 falls or 2 submissions or one knockout that will decide the winner. and i swear i will knock you out or make sure you can not continue

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 12 May 2011, 8:28 pm

JE: Woah, Woah, Woah! Calm it, beaver. You're a but eager aren't you. Now I'm not one to turn down a challenge, but I'm also no twelve round boxer. Sorry to douse your flame sonny, but my answer to that is... NO!

JE: I don't know much about your background, but I like to wrestle a real match. You can't just jump into a federation and tell people you want to change the rules. I'm after a straight up one on one match up - me versus you - no clauses. So what if you've won some plastic belt outside of this ring, this is 6WF. You're not going to just walk over the golden one! And you know why?

(McManus looks back, puzzled)

JE: Because I'm the high-flying, risk-taking money-machine! 
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 12 May 2011, 8:35 pm

JM- Well i'am a British wrestler who fights under the british rules with a british style if you don't like it i dont think you are worthy of being in my ring. so get out. but whatever or whenever our match will be i will make sure i will injure that little taped up shoulder of yours all the more.
you wanted the match. i offered you the match. take it or leave it. i will beat you because you want to know why .......

(Eagle now looks Puzzled)

JM.................IM THE FUTURE

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 12 May 2011, 8:52 pm

(Eagle moves in close to McManus)

JE: Now you're beginning to test my patience. I honestly couldn't give a flying flip whether you are a British Champion or some kind of street dwelling rodent. This is 6WF, not a mixed martial arts company or a brawling federation. Here, we fight like men in proper matches - no catches, no clauses. If you want to fight on your own terms, then you need to earn it. You have won one match and how? You cheated! Suddenly, you think that makes you eligible to run this place. Once again - you're wrong. I may have only been in 6WF for three months, but that's still three months longer than you. 'The Golden One' wont let some naive teenager come in and take my place. I'll hold my ground and prove why the real future is right here!

(Eagle steps back and laughs at McManus, while posing in front of him.)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 12 May 2011, 9:01 pm

JM- You think you are the future hahahahahahaha. I cheated........I cheated did the referee see it.

(eagle stops laughing and shakes his head)

JM- Thats right no he didn't. so wheres your proof.

(crowd boos)

JM-you want this match. I want it. but do you. if you will not fight me my way i will fight you yors it doesnt bother me because i will just injure that shoulder of yours some more. now that would be funny

JE: You need to watch your back, matey. The 'Gold...

(McManus throws a cheap punch to the jaw of Eagle, who wisely dives to the canvas and rolls out of the ring. Eagle continues staring up at McManus, as 'The Final Countdown' hits. McManus stands tall in the ring, as Eagle walks up the ramp backwards and pointing at his potential opponent.)

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 14 May 2011, 8:42 am

The lights in the arena fade and are replaced by the image of a scorpion scuttling accross the desert on the big screen. The scorpion spots his next victim and as the Scorpion's tail viciously strikes its prey "I won't do what you tell me" blasts out of the sound system and the arena is bathed in golden colours. Scorpion appears on the stage as he rides his bike through a golden curtain pyro falling from the screen, and swirling sand that is blasted from the sides of the ramp.

Crowd Boo!

RJ: Here is the rookie who will be Main Eventing for the first time in his career !

MW: Have You Seen who his opponent is RJ

RJ: Its the leader of the COH , HERO !

MW: This Kid better bring a shovel it'll take him a while to dig himself out after Hero has buried him !

RJ: there's a chance of an upset micheal

MW: yeah like that going to happen

Scorpion steps in to the ring ! as the crowd boo !

he slowly goes to speak on the mic

‘Here Comes the King’ is blasted out of the sound system and whole arena start to boo, Scorpion looks up to the ramp and grins.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sat 14 May 2011, 3:19 pm

Blue Dragon is seen stumbling through the doors of his gym looking rather drunk. He falls over a wights bench and jumps back up before kicking it and screaming in pain hobbling round the gym he starts muttering to himself

BD: Happy Birthday to me...... Happy Birthday to me..... and you look like one too....

He starts laughing to himself before dropping onto a couch and falling straight asleep, The camera cuts to Mike Wire and RJ at the announcers table

MW: This guys a champion here in 6WF? Really!!??

RJ: Thurday was his Birthday, give the guy a break Mike, it is a little strange that he had a Birthday night out on his own though......
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat 14 May 2011, 3:46 pm

The lights in the arena fade to black as 'Here comes the King' continues to echo out around the arena.

As the light comes back on a figure stands behind Scorpion in the centre of the ring. Hero.

H: Ahem?

Scorpion slowly turns around.

H: What is this? You lost? You made your way out here by mistake? You've come for an autograph? Is that it kid, you want a signed picture of the Alpha Male to tug over at bedtime?

S: I'm...

H: You're what kid, speak up, cat got your tongue? You want a photo as well? Here's the deal then pipsqueak, normally its £15 an autograph, £30 a photo , for you though I'll do a special deal of £50 for the pair, cannot say fairer than that.

S: But...

H: What's that there bud? Have to remember to raise that mic to your mouth when you speak, trick of the trade.
Now seriously what drags you out here? Visiting a family member backstage? This a special birthday treat? What are you now, 14? 15?

S: No I'm...

H: 16? Really? Keep eating your greens then kid, one day perhaps you'll put on a bit of mass, now I think it's about you left the ring. Hero was told he's meant to be doing a pre match promo with his newest rival, a hotshot called Scorpion, the potential 6NG winner.

S: I'm Sco...

H: Sorry kid, thought I told you to skiddadle? You don't hear too good do you? That brain a little rattled in there, I know you're starstruck aren't you, it's understandable to be that way, not every day you get to meet a living God. But seriously you're cramping my style, you have odour problems, that face looks like it needs a serious dose of Clearasil and your voice makes you sound like Stacy Solomon. Move it kid.

S: I'm Scorpion!

H: Of course you are kid, and I'm Batman.

S: No seriously, I'm Scorpion.

H: Really?

S: Really.

Hero sniggers.

S: Something funny?

H: Oh sorry, I just thought you were meant to be, you know, erm... a wrestler.

S: I AM A WRESTLER!

H: Seriously? I spent 20 minutes on the toilet this morning pooping out something bigger than you. Seriously kid, protein shakes.

S: I'm half a foot taller than you!

H: Smoke and mirrors kid, smoke and mirrors. But honestly kid, you seriously believe you have the right to even step foot in this ring never mind main event against the most decorated star in this company?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sun 15 May 2011, 2:16 am

The cameras catch up with Blue Dragon in the interview area backstage and he's standing with Clarrissa. He's wearing a suit and has his Hardcore title over his shoulder and with a smile on his face, The crowd pop when they see him and his smile only grows as Clarrissa begins to speak

C: I'm joined now by Blue Dragon who successfully and rather impressively defended his Hardcore Championship against Crime Lord this last Sunday at Pain.. Blue Dragon we tried to catch up with you after your match on Thursday to get your comments following your title defence...

BD: I'm sorry about that love, Thursday was my birthday and I had a big night planned, by the time my match was finished I only had one thing in mind.. getting out and having a good time

C: We saw some footage earlier on from Thursday night, any comments?

Dragon hides his face and laughs to himself

BD: I don't know how 6WF producers got there hands on that security footage but I kinda liked it. Although I wasn't too happy about what the commentators had to say. I expect Mike Wire to have a go, but I expected a lot better from RJ...

C: Was he wrong, I'm sure he was. You wouldn't go out on the town alone.

BD: No he was right, I did. Its hard to make friends in this business, specially when you've tried to maim most of them hahaha.... I just didn't think RJ would draw quite that much attention to it

Clarrissa bursts out laughing, as does the crowd and Dragon just stands there looking embarrassed for a few seconds before turning and going to walk off....

C: Wait, wait.... Dragon!!

He comes back into shot with a smile on his face

C: So what are your comments regarding your match at pain with Crime Lord?

BD: My thoughts are pretty simple really.... I won, and you know what, I enjoyed every minute of it. Crime Lord and I have history, we all know that. However, in the past he's came close to beating e, I mean the guy took me out for months. But since joining with Hero, I think he's lost some of his spark, his va va voom, his oomph. As far as I'm concerned, he's through. Now onto the next chapter and the next challenge..

C: Speaking of challenges, how do you feel about teaming up with Dexter Morgan to face the team of Chaos and Solomon Riddick this Monday on Shutdown?

BD: Me and Dex have met before, he seemed a pretty sound guy back then, but I've seen something develop within him over the last few weeks, and I can;t say I like it. I just hope that he can keep his emotions in check when he's teaming with me this week otherwise he's gong to find himself on the wrong side of a hung over dragon. Our opponents are Riddick and Chaos. Chaos, you know, the guy I took this title off in the first place, A guy I'm proved that I'm better than on multiple occasions.

C: What about Riddick? You had a bit of trouble with him on lockdown, Can you see him becoming a problem in the future?

BD: You know, Solomon's a tough guy, I just think he needs to break away from the pack in the association and make a name for himself. If he thinks he can do so at my expense then all power to him because I love a good challenge.... Sole, see you in the ring!!
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun 15 May 2011, 12:18 pm

scorpion looks at hero and shake his head

Crowd Boo

Scorpion: the most decorated star in the company ? You ? don't make me laugh !

Crowd boo

Scorpion: I am the new generation Hero ! You are living in the era of poison ....you and the church will be the first to fall!

Scorpion: not only that Hero ! I know everything about you , your tactics , moves !

Crowd Boo!

Scorpion: that's why im going to upset the 6WF universe this Monday

Hero stares at Scorpion as he now has his attention

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun 15 May 2011, 8:26 pm

Hero: You're the new Generation?

Do you know how many times I've heard that? How many snot nosed kids straight outta school have stood opposite to say that?
Kids green as hell, thinking that a Youtube'd video of them hitting a DDT on their mate on a trampolene suddenly makes them the next big thing.

You question that I'm the most decorated star in the company?
Here's a brief history lesson for you kid.

6 World Titles.
Only Undisputed Champion in 6WF history
Only Grand Slam Champion in 6WF history
Only active inductee in the 6WF Legends Club
Only active 6WF original member
The guy who started Revolution
The guy who created Anarchy
The guy who brought forth Omnicide
The guy who took out the Trash
The guy who became a God.

Of course you know everything about me, because this company is me. This ring you stand in is because of me, that ramp you walked down is because of me, those monosyllabic plebs in the audience that will boo just about now...

Crowd boo

...are here because of me. This is your big break, this is your 15 minutes of fame, this is your shot at the limelight.
I make careers, I make people famous.
Yet I look across this ring at what? Scorpion?
What's that really mean, the name?
You pack venom, you can suddenly strike and leave your opponent shaking in paralysis? Sweating, convulsing as the poison courses through their veins until the body can take no more and gives in, the pain too much.
Is that really you?
Or are you the more common scorpion? The ones with the big pincers, that are all show with little sting, with a hard exoskeleton but underneath just a load of mush. No spine, no backbone. Easy enough to crush beneath my feet.
So which is it Scorpion?
Do you really have a sting in your tail?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 16 May 2011, 9:20 am

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

JM- Come in

In steps Ruaridh Duncan

JM- AHHH Ruaridh I have been expecting you

RD- What Did you need to see me for

JM- I needed to see you to tell you the plan for tonights match.

RD- Ok

JM- So with that mr cameraman its time for you to leave

and with that the screen fades back to black

MW- I wonder what the plan will be

RJ- what ever it is it won't be good

MW - Well we will find out what it is soon

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Mon 16 May 2011, 7:49 pm

The scene changes to the arena and shows the commentary table.

RJ: "We welcome you back to the build up to Monday night's Shutdown and we're in for a treat with current star The Saint hosting... Wire, what the hell are you doing?!"

Michael Wire is shown standing with his back to the camera. He has his arms raised and is jumping up and down, and the crowd realise what he is doing and start to boo.

MW: (slightly out of breath) “I’m doing the Poznan RJ, Manchester City won the FA cup at the weekend!”

RJ: “Trust you to support such a team! I mean, come on, who steals another team’s celebration? I really don’t like them”

MW: “What’s not to like about them? They spend hundreds of millions of pounds to buy the best players, the owner is a genius!”

RJ: “! Oh we’re just hearing Clarissa has a guest with her for an interview, we’ll now go backstage, Clarissa?”

Clarissa is shown backstage with her neck brace on.

C: “Thanks RJ. Ladies and gentleman, my guest at this time, Dexter Morgan”

*crowd cheer*

Dexter winks at Clarissa and has his Freeweight title slumped over his shoulder, polishing it with his sleeve.

C: “Dex, We all saw last week what could be a potential rematch developing between you and Jerome Dubois. Is there any truth in that? Have you accepted his challenge?”

D: “Clarissa, the most important question is are you ok? It looks like you have a sore neck. Now, I’m not one to judge and it’s not my business what you get up to in your spare time…

C: “Hey! ”

D: “I’m sorry, I genuinely hope you are ok! Now where were we? Ah yes, Dubois. Yes he has challenged me for a rematch, and it’s not really up to me whether that can happen, that’s up to the BOD! But if it was up to me, of course I would go one on one with him. It would be under my rules though, I would decide the stipulation, and I would decide when and where! You see, I think being the champion you have to have the upper hand. And my strong point is my pain threshold, that’s why our match would be either a cage match, a tables match or a ladder match. I’ll have a think about which one I want, hell, maybe we’ll have a TLC match in a cage? I bet the crowd would want to see that, don’t you?”

*crowd pop*

RJ: “That would be an incredible match I have to say Michael! Michael?”

MW: “Huh? What? Sorry RJ, I just get the sudden urge to sleep when this guy is talking, most boring man I have ever come across”

C: “Finally Dex, you have a big tag team match tonight teaming with Blue Dragon going up against Chaos and Solomon Riddick, how do you think that one will pan out?”

D: “I’ve had my fair share of run ins with Chaos, so I know him pretty well already. As for Riddick, he is an impressive competitor but we haven’t seen him a lot recently, don’t know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. As for who I’m teaming with, he better remember to show up, judging by his antics over the past few weeks! And I hope he is at least sober, that can’t be too much to ask can it?”

C: “Thanks for your time Dex”

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down