The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint! RESULTS!

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint! RESULTS! Empty 6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint! RESULTS!

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 10:51 pm

Shutdown comes to air with The Saint sat in the commissioner’s office, wearing a tailor made grey suit. He is typing on a laptop as the camera comes on and he faces the camera, causing a visible pop from the crowd in the Birmingham Bowl.

The Saint: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another edition of 6WF Shutdown, live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD. Now, a lot of you may be wondering why I’m sat behind this desk once more. Well, after Lockdown, I got a phone call from the B.O.D. The Shutdown commissioner is still on his business excursion, and won’t be back till next week. The B.O.D were majorly impressed with the calibre of the show I was responsible for last week, even disclosing that it provided Eurosport and it’s sister HD channel with their joint highest ratings in recent months.

So, they unanimously decided to stay with the successful formula and hand control of this week’s Shutdown back to The Divine Force, The Ultimate Weapon. They’ve entrusted me to deliver a show as epic, and as shocking as last weeks. That’s a challenge your European Champion cannot turn down!

So, for this week’s offering, I’ve opted for something a bit different. I’m calling in the big guns and by that, I mean myself!

Tonight, on my show, I’ll be wrestling in the main event. And I’ve made the decision to take 6WF’s two most Divine characters and team them together.

Tonight, we see the culmination of 6WF’s God and 6WF’s Saint. The Saint and Hero, teaming together against Perfect Jack and Chris Patricks. That’s not all though folks, decisions will be made, rivalries forged and the progression to 6WF’s next PPV will continue.
From your commissioner for the evening, The Saint, enjoy the show!

The crowd can be heard cheering as Shutdown goes to it’s opening credits.

-Credits-

Back to top Go down

6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint! RESULTS! Empty Re: 6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint! RESULTS!

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 10:52 pm

The credits finish rolling and there is an aerial view of the Birmingham Bowl as the fans are treated to the usual opening salvo of pyros. The crowd roar as the camera pans across the front row, encapsulating some of the fans signs.

“NUMBER ONE SCOR-PEON!”

“DEXTER IS BLOODY INCREDIBLE!”

“CHURCH OF HERO < ATHEISTS”

“MISS JESSICA…I AM YOUR NEXT CLIENT…PLEASE?!”

The camera pans round to RJ and Michael Wire sat at ringside…

RJ: WELCOME TO 6WF SHUTDOWN! WE’RE HERE LIVE FROM BIRMINGHAM AND ONCE AGAIN, I CAN’T HEAR MYSELF THINK! ONCE AGAIN, WE’RE UNDER THE STEWARDSHIP OF THE SAINT AND AS YOU SAW, HE PROMISED A SHOW JUST AS GOOD AS LAST WEEKS EPIC! OVER TO MY COLLEAGUE AND RESIDENT JACK ASS MICHAEL WIRE!

MW: Thanks RJ and screw you! Yes, The Saint has retained the reins to the show and this week he’s stepped into the fray, and teamed up, surprisingly, with our god, Hero! A god and a Saint teaming together, you have to feel for Chris Patricks and Perfect Jack…

RJ: But at the same time, there has been a history of animosity between The Saint and Hero, nearly 4 years of history and they have to bury the hatchet…things could implode such are the egos of those two men... But without further ado, let’s get this show on the road!

Back to top Go down

6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint! RESULTS! Empty Re: 6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint! RESULTS!

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 10:54 pm

Match 1
James Hamilton w/ Mike Hill vs. Longinus w/General Sanchez

‘All my Life’ hits and the crowd cheer for The Atheists, as Longinus steps out on to the stage, accompanied by General Sanchez, both of them adorned in t shirts, bearing the symbol of The Atheists.

RJ: These two men have made it their mission to bring down the Church of Hero and whilst they’re only just beginning their quest, they can’t afford to lose momentum…

MW: For once, you’re right. Nobody will see them as valid contenders to bring the church down if they can’t win a match. The Church of Hero is a strong, close knit group and if their opposers are short on confidence, it’ll be open season!

Longinus is stood in the ring, Sanchez on the apron, talking tactics with his partner.

‘The Next Big Thing’ hits and the crowd boo as James Hamilton steps out onto the stage with Mike Hill at his side. Hamilton looks a bit nervous in the hostile atmosphere, but Hill is on hand to pat him on the shoulder reassuringly. They begin their descent to the ring.

RJ: The Association have slumped somewhat as of late, losing impetus. Mike Hill is of the belief that James Hamilton, his former tag team partner and mentor can help somewhat in restoring the cohesion and the hostility that made The Association such a dangerous group.

MW: But, should Hill and his cohorts lose at the next PPV, the Association’s power broker, Danny McGraw has promised Hamilton will be fired.

Hamilton is now in the ring, Hill stood at the opposite side of the ring to Sanchez, who is slapping the mat, willing on his partner. The bell sounds and Hamilton and Longinus lock up. Both men are of similar build, so there is an even match. The lock up goes back and forth, both men trying to assert themselves upon the other. Longinus manages to shift Hamilton round and hits a belly to back to take down, quickly moving round to Hamilton’s head so that he can control him on the ground. Hamilton attempts to get up and Longinus is wise to it, getting up with him and applying a headlock into a take down, continuing the application of the hold.

RJ: Longinus has impressed many on 6NG, with his technical ability; he certainly is one for the future and is exploiting any nerves on Hamilton’s part.

Sanchez applauds and watches on as Longinus releases on the referee’s order. Both men are quick to their feet and Longinus is quickest, hitting a kick to the gut, followed by a DDT. Longinus follows up with a couple of stomps followed by a leg drop.

Hill shouts on from the outside, trying to encourage his friend who rolls over to the ropes as Longinus plays to the crowd. The atheist heads to Hamilton, who has hoisted himself up using the ropes and attempts another lock up, but Hamilton hits a couple of elbows to the mid section, along with a couple of kicks and then a standing drop kick, taking Longinus to the floor, as Hill applauds. Hamilton follows up with a spinning leg drop, impacting hard across the throat of Longinus who coughs and splutters as a result.

Hamilton runs the ropes and hits a splash to the grounded Atheist, followed with a cover.

Ref: 1………2.Kick Out!

Hamilton is quickly up and unloads a couple of punches to the cranium of Longinus, whom pushes Hamilton away, but Hill’s ally sits Longinus up and hits an innovative neckbreaker whilst Longinus is still seated, drawing a smattering of applause from the crowd.

RJ: From watching Hamilton, you can roughly see where Hill draws his offence from.

Sanchez watches on concerned as Longinus groggily gets up and walks into a step over heel kick from Hamilton. Ill applauds and whoops as Hamilton looks to the top rope and climbs. He steadies himself and looks below as Longinus lays dazed, Sanchez shouts for his partner to move as Hamilton goes for a frog splash….

MW: Longinus moved! That impact must have hurt!!

At the behest of Sanchez, Longinus rolled away as Hamilton was in mid-flight thus colliding with the canvas. Hamilton clutches his ribs as Longinus, groggily pulls himself up. He turns to see Hamilton sitting up and promptly runs the ropes, hitting a double footed drop kick to the seated Hamilton.

Longinus pulls up Hamilton and hits a belly to belly suplex, bridging for the pin.

Ref: 1………2………Kick out.

Sanchez slaps the mat in frustration as Longinus looks ruefully. Hill is shouting encouragement to Hamilton. Longinus persists with a couple of kicks to the grounded Hamilton, picking him up and hitting a double A spine buster. Longinus refuses Sanchez’ request to try a pin and lifts Hamilton up once more, this time for a powerbomb. Hamilton makes it awkward and manages to get out the back, rolling up Longinus!

Ref: 1………2……………………..3!

RJ: It’s over! Hamilton steals it with a roll up!

Longinus can’t believe it as Hamilton rolls out the ring and embraces Hill.

MW: Hamilton working from the Hill play book, great win for him!

Hamilton and Hill back up the ramp as Sanchez pats Longinus on the shoulder, the latter still on his knees in shock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 10:55 pm

RJ: "This next match up is absolutely massive Michael, we have a number one contenders match for Blue Dragons Hardcore title and it's going to be The Association's Solomon Riddick vs The Church of Hero's Crime Lord!"

MW: "That's right RJ we have two of the toughest competitors in the 6WF going toe to toe for the right to face that deadbeat Dragon for the title at Mayhem! Crime Lord has got this one in the bag"

RJ: "Oh the same Crime Lord that lost a number one contenders match just last week?"

MW: "That was because that Sanchez nutjob got involved! God I hope we don't see him again today, he's a loser"

“Always" is blasted out and the crowd boo loudly as Solomon Riddick steps out slowly onto the stage, he lifts on arm in the air as the crowd jeer him. He slowly strides down the ramp as the fans ignore him. He climbs into the ring and stares at the referee menacingly who takes a step back, Solomon lifts both arms in the air as pyros go off.

"Rain Wizard" tears out into the arena and the crowd descend into loud boo’s as Crime Lord slowly walks out onto the stage, the gold ‘H’ hanging around his chest. He walks to the ring and motions a title round his waist.

Ding Ding Ding!

The ref rings the bell as the two men lock up. Crime Lord gets the upper hand and hits a European Uppercut to Riddick, followed by another then a standing dropkick. Riddick gets back to his feet and Crime Lord grabs him in a headlock position, manoveuring round to his back and hitting a belly back suplex. He covers

2... kickout

A swift kickout from Riddick. Crime Lord again waits for Riddick to get to his feet and irish whips him into the corner. He follows him in with a clothesline then hits a bulldog out of the corner. Again he covers

2.. kickout

Riddick again kicks out, frustrating Crime Lord. He goes to pick up Riddick who knocks his hands away and hits him with a stiff punch to the mid section. Riddick gets to his feet and hits a big boot to Crime Lord, who quickly gets up and runs into another big boot. A cover from Riddick

2... shoulder up!

A kick out from a dazed looking Crime Lord. Riddick stalks his opponent and waits for him to rise. He has his right hand raised and prepped

RJ: "Surely Riddick isn't going for the win already?!"

DEVILS ADVOCATE...reversed!

Crime Lord catches Riddicks hand and uses his momentum to hit a massive roundhouse kick to the oncoming Riddick. Solomon is floored by the kick, Crime Lord covers

3..kickout!

MW: "Oh Hero that was close! Crimey really rocked Solomon with that kick!"

Crime Lord punches the mat in anger, thinking he had the win. He gets up and steps back into the corner, and waits for Riddick to stir. He runs towards him and hits the...

MW: "MAFIA MOW DOWN! This one is all over... wait a second?!"

As Crime Lord goes to cover Sanchez appears at the top of the ramp. He is wearing a t shirt emblazoned with the "A" for Atheists and starts walking down towards the ring but stops half way down the ramp. Crime Lord stands leaning over the ropes screaming at Sanchez, as a groggy Riddick comes to his senses. He crawls over the Crime Lord and rolls him up, using the ropes as leverage

3!

Ding Ding Ding!

Announcer: "Here is your winner, and the new number one contender for the Hardcore championship, SOLOMONNNNNN RIDDDDDDDICKKKKKKK!"

*crowd boo loudly*

MW: "NO, NO, NO! Cheated again, how the hell didn't the ref see Riddick was using the ropes?! This is an outrage!"

Sanchez stands back at the top of the stage, laughing at Crime Lord who is absolutely seething.

RJ: "Wow this feud is really boiling over between The COH and The Atheists, something has gotta give come Mayhem!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 10:55 pm

Blue Dragon is seen backstage. Clarissa comes running over to the Hardcore Champion….

Clarissa: Blue Dragon as you’ve just seen, Solomon Riddick has been named as number one contender to your hardcore title. With someone as dangerous as him threatening to take your title, surely you must be concerned.

Blue Dragon: And since when have I never done or been concerned! I’m hardcore champion, I’m used to pushing and exceeding limits to win this title. And if the Ghost of the Amazon thinks he can supply me with yet another threat, I’ll bat him straight back just like I did with Crime Lord, with Crowley and all others that have fallen to Blue Dragon….

So, to keep this short and sweet. Solomon Riddick, you can bring everything you have, I’m ready for you, I’m not scared and I will most definitely keep my title!

Dragon walks away as Shutdown goes to a break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 10:58 pm

Match 3
Angelo Anneire w/Castiguer vs. Lex Hart

RJ: Welcome back to The Saint’s Shutdown, we’ve had a great show thus far and it’s only been 2 matches! Next up for you, we get to see our 6WF Champion in action, as Lex Hart will take on….

MW:…..And beat……

RJ:….One half of the Soldiers of Fortune, Angelo Anneire and what a chance this is for Anneire, a win over the 6WF champion would do wonders for his and Castiguer’s profile! But at the same time, Lex Hart is at the pinnacle of the 6WF, he won’t be wanting to lose this match at all!

‘Remember the Name’ plays and the crowd cheer as Anneire and Castiguer come out on to the stage, Anneire looks focused and ready as he walks to the ring. He rolls into the ring and readies himself as ‘Burn in my Light’ plays and the crowd descend into boo’s as the cocky, brash, arrogant 6WF champion, Lex Hart swaggers onto the stage. He holds his belt aloft and the crowd boo as he winks at sections, drawing immense heat.

RJ: I don’t think there’s anyone who can get under the skin of people better than Lex Hart. He just seems to have the knack for rubbing people up the wrong way with his arrogant and egotistical demeanour.

MW: I love it! This is possibly my favourite 6WF Champion of all time!

RJ: You say that about every one!!

The bell rings and Anneire pulls up his fists and crouches down and starts looking the best place to strike, Anneire goes for a swinging punch, but Hart dodges it and knees Anneire in the ribs, before putting him in a headlock, he spins Anneire around by the head, before swinging around and connecting with a neckbreaker. Hart pulls Anneire into the middle of the ring, and then runs, bouncing off the ropes before hitting a standing elbow drop. Hart grabs Angelo and lifts him to his feet, before whipping him into the corner, Lex charges at Anneire who clotheslines Hart hard to the mat.

RJ: Anneire showing why he is the power man in his partnership, explosive clothesline!

Anneire starts punching Hart repeatedly, before grabbing him and putting him in an arm hold with his legs, Hart cries out in pain as the crowd lap it up. Anneire is concentrating on putting as much pressure as he can into the hold but eventually releases the hold, and starts stomping on Hart’s arm. He grabs Lex and lifts him up, before grabbing him around the waist and connecting with a German suplex! Anneire grabs Hart, lifting him up again and hits an implant DDT. Anneire points upwards before climbing to the top rope as Castiguer applauds.

MW: Angelo flies!

RJ: DODGED!!

Anneire dives off going for the diving clothesline, but Hart moves, causing Anneire to collide painfully with the canvas. Hart uses the ropes for support, Anneire starts pushing himself up groggily, Hart runs at him and takes him back down with a clothesline, Hart lifts him up and hits him with a jawbreaker. Hart hooks the leg.

Kick out!

MW: It will take more than that to take out Angelo Anneire!

Hart gets back to his feet, and so too does Anneire, Hart grabs him and tries to whip him into the corner, but Anneire reverses it into a whip of his own. The 6WF Champion crashes into the corner, and Anneire runs at him, but Hart dodges and then smashes Anneire’s head off of the turnbuckle. Hart grabs Angelo and goes to hit him with a suplex. But Anneire reverses it into a suplex of his own.

RJ: This guy is strong. Very strong.

Angelo screams out while flexing every muscle in his body as the crowd and Castiguer cheer, Anneire waits for Hart to get to his feet, and then goes for a spear, but Hart just manages to dodge it and Anneire collides with the ringpost!

Lex smirks and then walks up to Castiguer as Anneire stumbles out of the corner. Hart looks into Catiguer’s eyes and says “Don’t worry kid, it could have been you!” Castiguer fumes and clims onto the apron and the referee has to reprimand the other Soldier of Fortune whilst behind him….

RJ: LOW BLOW FROM HART!

MW: AMAZING! AND THE COVER!

Ref: 1………………2………………………..3!

RJ: Hart gets it!

As the referee is restraining Castiguer, Lex turns to a groggy Anneire and hits a brutal low blow followed by a roll up.

RJ: A good back and forth match, spoilt by that snake that is our 6WF Champion. Proof of Lex Harts ability to get the job done at any cost!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 10:59 pm

The action returns backstage and shows The Saint at his desk, holding a piece of paper.

The Saint: Ladies and Gentlemen, the B.O.D have requested I take this time to make an announcement regarding the next PPV. It has been apparent over the last few shows that there is a growing animosity between the Church of Hero and The Atheist’s, in particular, General Sanchez and Crime Lord.

After tonights events, the B.O.D in conjunction with the Shutdown GM have decreed that at the PPV, it will be Crime Lord vs. General Sanchez!
Enjoy the rest of the show!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 11:01 pm

RJ: “Welcome back to 6WF Shutdown Ladies and Gentleman. We have tag team action up next. Participating we have in one team, 6WF Hardcore Champion Blue Dragon teaming with Max Adamson. They are up against the tag team champions of 6WF, Church of Hero’s very own Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch. All four men are already in the ring.”

MW: “This should be an interesting match up RJ but I can only see one team winning this and that is the Church. They just have the edge.”

Adamson and James exit the ring as Murdoch and Blue Dragon prepare for the bell. The referee calls for it as the two men begin to circle the ring. The lock up with crashing impact and they both struggle to initially get the upper hand but Dragon hits a swift boot to the gut and forces Murdoch into the corner. He begins to hit hard right hands across the jaw before chopping Riddick across the chest. He pulls him out the corner and throws him against the ropes. Marshall rebounds and ducks underneath the attempted clothesline from Dragon before bouncing off the opposite and flying at Blue Dragon.

RJ: “Great reversal from Dragon.”

Blue Dragon hits a flying knee to the chest of Murdoch who was already mid air. Dragon quickly makes the cover.

Kick out from one half of the tag champs. Dragon gets to his feet and lifts Murdoch up to his feet and hits a few hard uppercuts to his opponent before throwing him into his team’s corner. Dragon tags in Adamson and holds Riddick into the corner before Adamson begins to kick at the mid section of Riddick. He drags him into the middle of the ring and grapples him into a head lock before running up the turnbuckle and hitting a bulldog which lays Marshall out in the middle of the ring. Murdoch tries to get up but Adamson rebounded off the ropes and hit a low dropkick across the chest of his opponent. Adamson gets up but Murdoch swipes the feet from under him with a hard kick to the shin. Adamson begins to roll around clutching his shin as Murdoch pulls himself to Clarke James and gets the tag.

Clarke runs at Adamson and kicks him hard to the mid section which has his opponent rolling. He kicks him hard again with Adamson letting out a massive scream as he tries to protect his ribs. James laughs to himself and picks up Adamson.

RJ: “James methodically taking out Adamson here with thumping kicks to the ribs that have him cowering.”

James hits a few clubs to the back of Adamson’s neck before slamming him to the mat with a scoop slam. Clarke James bounces off the ropes and drop an elbow to the face of Max Adamson. He goes for the pin.

Kick out from Adamson.

James picks up his opponent and throws him against the rope. Adamson ducks under the attempted clothesline before James goes for a standing drop kick but Adamson holds on to the ropes and his opponent crashes to the mat. Adamson quickly begins to stomp on James before he can get to his feet before picking him up and throwing him into the corner. Adamson runs at James and hits a flying cross body which has James stumbling out the corner.

RJ: “Mistake from Adamson!!”

Adamson went for the GORE! But was met with a massive kick to the face from James. James acts quickly and hits a swinging neck breaker to his opponent. James picks up Adamson and hits a series of chops and right jabs. He then whips Adamson into the opposite corner and as he lands hard in the corner, James charges just behind and goes for a shoulder thrust but Adamson moves out of the way and James goes shoulder first into the steel post. Adamson regroups and tags in Dragon to a massive pop from the crowd. Dragon pulls James out the corner and whips to the opposite corner. He runs at him and connects with driving his shoulder in to the id section of James. He climbs to the second turnbuckle and begins to drive punches down across the face of his opponent.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6......

Murdoch runs towards the corner and lifts a boot to try and connect with the side of Dragon but he avoids it and Murdoch ends up driving a boot into the face of James. Murdoch looks on in shock before Dragon drops kicks him off the ropes. The crowd pops as Dragon lifts his arm in the air. He drags James out the corner before kicking him in the gut and placing him between his knees.

RJ: “He is going for it Mike ..”

DEATH NOTE!!!

Dragon connects with his finishing move and covers James.

3!!!

RJ: “A mistake from Murdoch has allowed Dragon & Adamson to pick up the victory here at Shutdown.”

MW: “They got lucky; Murdoch never meant to do that.”

Dragon continues to celebrate in the ring as Murdoch pulls Clarke out the ring and walks up the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 11:01 pm

RJ: Welcome back folks, next up is a match up between two guys that no strangers to one another.

MW: That’s right RJ and I’m sure these two guys are looking to use this match to propel themselves into the spotlight.

RJ: it’s certainly a hard one to call.

MW: This is certainly giving both guys a great opportunity to get to the top of the business, where as a loss could send them back to card openers.

“It’s an Omen” rings out followed by “Granite” by Pendulum. Chaos makes his way to the ring being shadowed by the humongous presence of The Fanatic. Chaos slides into the ring and waits whilst The Fanatic stands on the outside.

'C’est Le Bien Qui Fait Mal' echoes throughout the arena, as the entire attendance jumps to their feet for the Hall of Famer, Jerome Dubois, he acknowledges the crowd and makes his way down to the ring where he slides under the bottom rope.

Chaos begins to circle the ring, Dubois stares down The Fanatic on the outside. Chaos quickly moves into the centre and boots Dubois in the back of his right knee. Chaos hits a series of hard forearms into the back pushing Dubois up against the ropes. Chaos continues to fire away with boots until Dubois grabs him by the boot, Chaos counters with an enzaguri kick. He quickly makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2...Kick out!

Dubois powers out, Chaos lifts him up and lifts a knee into the stomach and bounces off the ropes and goes for a running one handed bulldog but Dubois shoves Chaos away and he lands on the canvas. He rolls up to his feet and runs towards Dubois who knocks him down with a big clothesline. Chaos is pulled up by Dubois in an armbar, Dubois then knocks him back down with another clothesline.

RJ: Even start to this match-up so far, quite obvious these two want to show they are the superior.

MW: Of course they do, a win here could do both wonders.

Jerome Dubois lifts up Chaos, he counters with an uppercut and rolls to the outside to recuperate his energy. Dubois rolls out and comes sprinting around to take out Chaos but The Fanatic steps out in front. Dubois looks up and he doesn’t back down from the huge frame of the Fanatic who looks empty-minded yet scary, Chaos rolls into the ring and as Dubois moves away from The Fanatic and back into the ring, Chaos boots away on him. Chaos moves towards the corner and up to the 2nd rope, hitting a missile dropkick to the side of Dubois’s head. He dives down into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Dubois uses his strength to power out, Chaos places Dubois into a front facelock. Dubois is up to a vertical base and whips him out across the ring, he ducks his head for a back body drop but Chaos has the move scouted and boots Dubois in the face. He then rebounds off the opposite ropes and this time connects with the running bulldog.

MW: The presence of The Fanatic has given Chaos the advantage in this match.

Chaos is up to his feet, he turns towards the crowd who boo and hiss loudly. Chaos motions them to be quiet by placing his finger on his lip. They boo louder thus he flips the bird at them. He turns around and waits for Dubois to rise before drilling him down with a double A spinebuster. He then bounces off the ropes and hits a lionsault.

RJ: Nice pressure here from Chaos taking it to the Frenchman.

Chaos is up to his feet, he waits for Dubois to rise before connecting with a hurricarana down into an armbar.

Dubois fights his way out of the armbar, he forces his way up to his feet Chaos attempts a pele kick but Dubois side-steps. He quickly drags up Chaos and nails him with an implant DDT!

RJ: Jerome is taking it back to Chaos now.

Dubois drags up Chaos, whipping him out across the ring and hits a Gorilla Press Slam with Chaos’ face crashing into the canvas. Dubois goes to the top rope and nails a crossbody as Chaos rises, he makes the cover quickly.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Dubois is onto his feet, he drops a series of knees into the back before placing Chaos into a grounded abdominal stretch. He slowly lifts up Chaos before hitting a pumphandle slam. Chaos is dragged up by Dubois who goes for the divine destroyer, Chaos drops down the back and spins Dubois around. He goes for a boot to the gut, Dubois grabs it and spins Chaos around...

MW: Au Revoire! Au revoire! Au revoire!

RJ: As quick as that, that is the move that can be hit so quickly.

Ref:1......................2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Dubois gets the win, that’ll do him the world of good as he continues to build up a good head of steam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 11:02 pm

Match 6
Dexter Morgan vs. The Scorpion
The Scorpion is already in the ring as ‘Dexter’ plays and the crowd pop for the freeweight champion.
RJ: What a match we have coming up next folks, our Freeweight Champion, Dexter Morgan will go head to head with the man who just a week ago, shocked the 6WF world by defeating Hero, in that very ring. Of course I’m talking about The Scorpion!
Morgan is in the ring with Scorpion and the bell rings.
Morgan and Scorpion circle the ring staring each other down intensely. Eventually Scorpion moves forward for the lock up and Dexter follows suit, Scorpion grinds Morgan quickly into a headlock. Morgan shows some good chain-wrestling in transitioning it into a hammerlock, Scorpion quickly snapmares Morgan down onto the canvas, He runs the ropes going for a boot but Morgan misses it with a matrix like move, He rolls up as Scorpion comes back off the ropes, he goes for a monkey flip but Scorpion lands on his feet, Dexter spins around and Scorpion feeds the leg, Morgan clenches it and spins Scorpion around, Morgan goes for a hefty clout to the head but Scorpion blocks, he grabs the arm and drives Morgan to the mat with an armbreaker DDT.

Ref: 1.....................2....Kick out!

Scorpion is quick to get back on the offence, he gives Dex no time to recover and immediately starts to beat-down on the head of Morgan, sending in some consistent stiff stomps to the head. Scorpion continues to drive Morgan’s head into the canvas, eventually he relents and let’s Morgan up onto his feet where he drives a knee to the gut. Morgan keels over and Scorpion clenches a double underhook and then sends Dexter into the canvas with an inverted pedigree, Morgan is kept in the double underhook lock...

Scorpion pulls Morgan up by the arms out of the double underhook and then plants Morgan face first down into the canvas again with a big stomp down on the back of his head. Scorpion pulls up Dexter and hits another curb stomp, he then retreats as Morgan climbs valiantly up to one knee, Scorpion runs across at him and meets him with a neck snap followed by a running leg drop on the rebound. Scorpion covers...

Ref: 1....................2........Kick out!

Scorpion quickly claws Dexter into an arm-bar, Scorpion viciously twists the arm around in ways that it shouldn’t, He then holds the arm aloft before stretching it out across his knee. Scorpion then stops this move, he holds the arm and then stomps it down into the canvas with great force as Morgan yells in agony. Scorpion pulls Morgan up in the arm-bar and then rattles off an impressive series of quick arm breakers, he drags Morgan down to the mat and Dexter gets up. Scorpion scoops him up and slams him down into the canvas and then smiles arrogantly.

RJ: Scorpion really has dominated Morgan so far in this match, impressive tactical nous from him.

Scorpion stares down over Morgan before lifting his head up and slapping him a few times, he then stomps Dexter’s head into the ground and the crowd boo loudly. Scorpion smirks and then covers...

Ref: 1.....................2.........Kick out!

Scorpion is up and then quickly back down putting Morgan in a headlock, he slowly pulls Dexter up, he drags him towards the corner and heaves up Dexter, where he then proceeds to drill Morgan’s head into the turnbuckle, he smashes Dexter’s head down 10 times, he then scoops Dex around the waist and throws him down with a German suplex. Dex somewhat unwisely climbs up and Scorpion kicks him hard in the abdomen and then drives him to the mat with a spinebuster.

Ref: 1........................2...........kick out!

Dexter barely gets his shoulder up, Scorpion pulls Dex towards the corner where he drills some stomps down onto the arm of Dexter, he then climbs to the 2nd rope and balances...He hits a double foot stomp and Dex rolls in pain as Scorpion then lifts him up and places him in the corner, Scorpion drives some hard shoulders into the abdomen. Scorpion then places a boot across the throat of Dexter...

Ref: 1...........................2..................3.................4........Scorpion breaks the choke and Dexter slumps in the corner. Scorpion spins menacingly towards the other corner, he then sprints across...

RJ: Venom Sting...

MW: Straight into the ringpost!

Crowd: DEX! DEX! DEX!

Dex gets onto his feet and rolls up Scorpion...

Ref: 1......................2........Kick out!

Both men are lay flat out on the canvas, the ref starts a count and reaches 6 before there is even any sign of movement from either men. Dexter is the first to make a move, he crawls towards the ropes as Scorpion does the same on the opposite side. Both men claw their way up to their feet and towards the centre of the ring, Scorpion throws a groggy punch that Dexter easily blocks, Dexter then hits an impressive shot of his own then sends Scorpion spinning backwards, Dexter then hits another punch and is quickly on a roll, he rattles off a succession of shots that back Scorpion against the ropes. Morgan whips Scorpion hard across the ring and on the return meets him with a massive spinebuster followed by a hip drop.

Ref: 1.......................2...........Kick out!

Morgan gets up, he lets Scorpion get to his feet as well before aggressively driving some stiff blows into the head, Scorpion is backed up in the corner and Dexter hits a running boot, Scorpion falls forward straight into a hard sidewalk slam from Dexter.

Ref: 1......................2..........Kick out!

Dexter runs to the corner, he slowly climbs up towards the ropes, this gives Scorpion time to recuperate, Scorpion runs at Dex and dives in desperation, knocking the ropes causing Dexter to crotch himself. Scorpion pulls Dexter down and goes for a kick to the gut. Dexter catches and scoops up Scorpion on to his shoulders…

RJ: Death Stalker attempt reversed....M99!

MW: Forget about it!

Dexter nails his GTS and makes the cover. 1…………2……….3!

Dexter gingerly gets up and celebrates.

RJ: A brutal encounter, Dexter took a lot of punishment but saw it out! His stock continues to rise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 11:03 pm

Main Event
Perfect Jack/Chris Patricks vs. Hero/Saint

RJ: Wow, Saint has once again given us one of the best Shutdown’s we have seen in a long time, we’ve had some huge matches and two matches confirmed for the show!

MW: That’s right, and on Thursday we found out Chris will face Saint for the European Title at the end of the month and now they are going to face off in this tag match.

RJ: Let’s not forget Hero and Perfect Jack, after Hero had the perfect opportunity to cash in his title shot on Perfect Jack, but for some strange reason chose not to.

MW: Maybe he wants to do it on a different night so he can have a big celebration or something?

RJ: That sounds like something Hero would do.

The arena lights dim down and red, white and blue spotlights shine around the arena before a procession of fireworks shoot up into the air."Refuse/Resist" rips through the speakers and the crowd goes wild as more pyros explode and Chris Patricks walks through the curtain. Patricks tags the fans hands and then slides into the ring. He climbs up the ropes and kisses the tattoos on his wrists before pointing up at the sky and then crossing himself. He jumps down into the centre of the ring and paces as the crowd strike up a "Lets go Patricks" chant. Patricks' has a look of pure focus on his face as he looks up at the entranceway.

RJ: Chris Patricks came so close to winning the Fight for the Right tournament at Pain, and he comes face to face with Hero again tonight, but he is fully focused on winning the European Title from Saint.

MW: Not an easy task at all, Saint is back to his best and will not want to lose his title so soon after winning it.

“I am perfection” blares out through the speakers and Perfect Jack’s arrival is met with a mass of cheers from the crowd. He lifts up the TAW Title to massive cheers, before stomping down to the ring with the title over his shoulder. He rolls into the ring with the title and leaps to his feet, holding the title up. Perfect Jack climbs to the top rope and beats his chest before holding his world title in the air to another huge cheer.

RJ: Perfect Jack looks well...perfect with that world title. Since winning it he has looked very impressive, but he will be wary of Hero with that Fight for the Right shot.

MW: He should always be wary of facing Hero, the man is so talented he could end Jack’s career in an instant.

‘Monster’ screams out around the arena and Saint steps out on his own, he raises the European title in the air as the crowd give a mixed reaction. Saint slowly strides down the ramp as some of the crowd extend their hands for him. He stands on the apron and turns back to the entrance way before flexing his muscles and screaming. He steps through the ropes into the ring and he taps the European Title on his shoulder before winking at Chris.

RJ: Our commissioner for the night, Saint won the European Title at Pain and his return to winning titles has been welcomed by him and some of his fans. He was also delighted at Cassius Zhi’s departure from 6WF as he can now step out of his shadow.

MW: Saint looks so much better with a title, it’s what he has been known for and it will be very interesting to see how he deals with Patricks tonight as a build up to their match up.

The crowd begins to boo loud as "Here comes the King" blasts out and the lights switch off completely in the arena. Green fireworks explode into the darkness and then a green strobe shoots round the arena and then rests on the entranceway as a figure walks out. Hero steps out and is booed furiously by the fans, Hero removes his crown of thorns and places it on the floor before walking down the ramp, he shakes his head at the jeering fans before sliding into the ring. Hero’s eyes are locked on Perfect Jack’s TAW Title as it is handed to the referee.

RJ: Hero is so hard to read, and I bet he loves it. He is in such a position of power now as he has everybody guessing how he will use his world title shot.

MW: Every time a world champion steps into the ring, they are in danger of losing their world title with Hero lurking about.

Chris stays in the ring as Perfect Jack steps onto the apron and Saint pushes Hero back as he grins at Patricks across the ring.

RJ: Saint is eager to get his hands on the No.1 contender to his title.

MW: I’m not surprised; he wants to show Chris exactly what he is in for.

DING! DING! DING!

The crowd give a cheer as the match begins and Saint charges across the ring but Chris rolls out of the way, Saint quickly turns around but Patricks is too quick for him and connects with a swift kick to his mid-section, as Saint bends over Chris Patricks knees him in the face and connects with a very quick and hard DDT, drilling Saint’s head into the mat. Saint barely has time to move before Chris grabs hold of his arm, kneeling down on his elbow before pulling back his arm, almost snapping it off.

RJ: Wow! Chris has exploded into this match and Saint hasn’t been able to cope with his intensity and pace.

MW: He won’t be able to keep it up for long enough though.

Chris gets off of Saint, and before he can do anything more Saint grabs hold of his leg and pulls him to the ground. Saint pushes himself back to his feet and Chris also rolls over and flips back to his feet, Saint smashes into him knocking him to the ground and when Chris gets back to his feet, Saint lifts him up onto his shoulders and connects with a huge Samoan Drop. Saint gets to his feet and raises his arms into the air to mainly boos. Saint kicks Chris hard in the ribcage before grabbing hold of his arm and violently pulling him up to his feet, Saint knees Chris in the gut before connecting with a vertical suplex and going for the pin.

1........................2.....................kick out!

RJ: Saint showing how his long experience in 6WF has helped him be able to cope with even the fastest of wrestlers.

MW: Chris thought he had shocked Saint, but clearly he didn’t make enough of an impact to keep the big man down.

Saint gets back to his feet and looks ready to tag in Hero when Chris gets back to his feet and connects with a quick kick to Saint’s back. The former world champion turns around and Chris slaps him across the face, Saint headbutts Patricks viscously before the former tag team champion pushes Saint back and then kicks him in the mid-section, Chris goes to grab hold of his head but Saint lifts him up and throws him across the ring, Chris lands on his feet and charges at Saint, and they both fall to the ground and start hitting each other, they roll out of the ring, still tangled in a brawl. The referee cannot get them to get back into the ring so claims that Perfect Jack and Hero are the legal men.

RJ: This has become a one on one match now, Hero is up against Perfect Jack as Saint and Chris Patricks have just brawled off, unable to settle their differences.

MW: Yes, I’m just getting in my headpiece now that Saint and Chris have made their way through the crowd, each getting some of the upper-hand and are now in the backstage area causing chaos, hopefully we’ll find out more about that later.

Hero and Jack circle each other in the ring, teasing each other with a possible test of strength. Jack goes to grab Hero, but the 6 time world champion slips out of his grasp before spinning behind Jack and connecting with a quick ‘Edgecution’. Hero gets back to his feet and climbs onto the apron, using the ropes he jumps up and flips over going for a senton bomb but Jack moves out of the way and both men lay out on the mat.

RJ: We’ll go to the backstage action, where we can see what Chris Patricks and Saint are doing.

MW: Probably tearing each other apart...

Saint has grabbed Chris by the hair and throws him violently into the wall, Patricks smashes into the hard concrete before falling to the ground he starts to crawl away and Saint runs at him but Chris manages to drop toe hold Saint on the floor and he smashes his nose into the floor. Saint’s nose starts bleeding as Patricks gets to his feet, he goes to kick Saint but he grabs hold of his leg and then gets to his feet. Saint pulls Chris in and goes for a huge clothesline, but security come pouring in and pull them apart. They can’t hold Saint as he explodes from them and jumps at Saint, as the security try hard to keep them apart.

RJ: Wow, those two are really getting at each other, meanwhile in the ring here...wow!

MW: Perfect Jack just caught Hero in mid-air with the perfect Northern Lights suplex!

1..................2......................kick out!

Perfect Jack looks frustrated as he gets to his feet, he grabs hold of Hero’s legs and locks in a Figure Four Leglock, the crowd are cheering as Jack screams at Hero to tap. The self-proclaimed ‘god’ is reaching, in vain, for the ropes as Jack puts more pressure into the submission manoeuvre. The crowd start to boo as Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch appear on the stage, the referee walks over to the side of the ring and starts shouting at them to get away, as the referee is doing that Crime Lord, Xeres and Vladimir Koslov slide into the ring and start attacking Jack. The referee turns around and gets the bell to be rung, he has to slide out of the ring to protect himself as Clarke and Marshall sprint down to the ring and slide into the ring, they also start beating down Perfect Jack.

RJ: The Church of Hero are beating down Perfect Jack, our TAW world champion is in huge trouble! Last week Hero teased at cashing in his title shot, it’s looking increasingly likely that he is going to actually cash in tonight.

MW: Hero is going to become a 7 time world champion!

Perfect Jack starts fighting them off, Xeres unwisely steps forward and Jack connects a Perfect Plex on him, as he tries to fight out Clarke connects with a Devil’s Cross and Crime Lord lifts him onto his shoulders...

RJ: LOCK ‘N’ LOAD!

MW: Perfect Jack has no chance.

RJ: Here comes The Atheists!

General Sanchez and Longinus run down the ramp, Crime Lord slides out of the ring and attacks General Sanchez, and they both fall over the fan barrier as Crime Lord clotheslines him over. Vladimir Koslov slides out of the ring and goes to attack Longinus, but the 6NG man starts fighting back well. In the ring, Hero lifts up his arms as the crowd boo and he lifts up the TAW Title he looks down at the fallen Perfect Jack before shaking his head and dropping the TAW Title, Marshall and Clarke get out of the ring and Longinus is chasen off by the full force of the Church. General Sanchez and Crime Lord still fight in the crowd.

RJ: Once again Hero could have cashed in, but chose not to. I can’t believe that he doesn’t want to do it in those circumstances, so my only explanation is that Hero wants to win the title he has won twice before the 6WF World Title rather than the TAW World Title.

MW: Hopefully Hero’s motives will become more clear on Thursday, see you then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down