The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint!

2 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint! Empty 6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint!

Post by Guest Sat 21 May 2011, 2:32 pm

Match 1
James Hamilton w/Mike Hill vs. Longingus w/General Sanchez

Match 2
6WF Hardcore Title No.1 contenders match
Solomon Riddick vs. Crime Lord

Match 3
Angelo Anneire w/Castiguer vs. Lex Hart

Match 4
Marshall Murdoch/Clarke James vs. Max Adamson/Blue Dragon

Match 5
Chaos vs. Jerome Dubois

Match 6
Dexter Morgan vs. The Scorpion

Main Event
Perfect Jack/Chris Patricks vs. Hero/Saint

Back to top Go down

6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint! Empty Re: 6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint!

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 21 May 2011, 2:41 pm

James Mcmanus Walks to the Match Postings.
He takes a hard look at the matches.
He Punches the Wall Beside leaving a hole.

RJ- No Match for Macmanus Again Tonight, He must be annoyed

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint! Empty Re: 6WF Shutdown 23/05/11......Hosted by The Saint!

Post by Legend Sat 21 May 2011, 3:05 pm

James Eagle is backstage with his back to the camera looking behind a wheeled crate. The cameraman tries to get a closer look, but the security men won’t let him any closer.

JE: Look mate; just keep low for a while until I really need you. I suspect there a few people eyeing me up at the moment, so keep a look out. I wouldn’t want anyone to find out before they really need to. Sayonara!

(Clarissa walks up behind Eagle and taps his shoulder just as he starts to move away, causing him to jump slightly.)

JE: Oh, Clarissa, don’t do that. What do you want?

(Clarissa shows Eagle a sheet of paper. The camera zooms in this time, to show the card for Shutdown on Monday.)

C: It looks like you’ll have to go another week without a performance. I know it’s frustrating not to be on the card, but at least you have 6NG to fall back on.

JE: It honestly doesn’t bother me where and when I get my chances. Eventually they will come, and when they do, I will take advantage. I’ve made it through to the semi final of 6NG and soon I will be telling you that I’m in the final…

C: Just one more quick question if you don’t mind. Erm… who were you just talking to?

(Eagle spots James McManus over by the notice board and ignores Clarissa’s question.)

JE: Sorry Clarissa, another time maybe? I ought to be heading off.

(He walks away in the direction of James McManus and begins to follow him down the corridor, keeping at a safe distance.)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 21 May 2011, 3:14 pm

Macmanus turns into his locker room.

Seconds later he returns with his bags.

He spots James Eagle out of the corner of his eye. but walks back down the corridor towards the parking lot. as he does he menacingly laughs to himself.

as he approaches the door of his car he spots clarissa and beckons her over.

Clarissa- What do you want from me

Mcmanus- next time you see mr eagle tell him i saw him following me but chose to ignore him. the reason there is a time and a place for him to find out what I can do to him.

Mcmanus climbs into his car and speeds away

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down