The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Warriors v Leinster Rugby, 20 September

+33
Rory_Gallagher
justified sinner
Artful_Dodger
InjuredYetAgain
RDSguru
ME-109
The Boss
formerly known as Sam
Tramptastic
Portnoy's Complaint
Gibson
Pat_Mustard
asoreleftshoulder
Golden
alive555
funnyExiledScot
VinceWLB
LeinsterFan4life
thebandwagonsociety
Manky-Flanker
Mickado
jimbopip
luvtotup
IanBru
21st Century Schizoid Man
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Jenifer McLadyboy
RDW
cakeordeath
GLove39
Captain_Sensible
Dorothy_Mantooth
George Carlin
37 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Leinster Rugby, 20 September - Page 4 Empty Glasgow Warriors v Leinster Rugby, 20 September

Post by George Carlin Mon 16 Sep - 11:28

First topic message reminder :

Glasgow Warriors v Leinster Rugby

Friday 20th September 2013, KO 19:35
Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow

Referee: Peter Fitzgibbon (IRFU, 48th competition game)
Assistant Referees: Neil Paterson, Adrian Graves (both SRU)
Citing Commissioner: Paul Minto (SRU)
TMO: Iain Ramage (SRU)

LIVE on BBC ALBA and TG4

A. Teams:

1. Glasgow monkey   
15. Stuart Hogg
14. Sean Lamont
13. Mark Bennett
12. Alex Dunbar
11. DTH van der Merwe
10. Ruaridh Jackson
9. Chris Cusiter (Captain)

1. Ryan Grant  
2. Pat MacArthur
3. Jon Welsh
4. Jonny Gray
5. Tim Swinson
6. Rob Harley
7. Chris Fusaro
8. Richie Vernon

16. Dougie Hall
17. Jerry Yanuyanutawa
18. Ed Kalman
19. James Eddie
20. Josh Strauss
21. Henry Pyrgos
22. Scott Wight
23. Byron McGuigan

2. Leinster guinness   
15: Ian Madigan
14: Dave Kearney
13: Brendan Macken
12: Gordon D'Arcy
11: Darragh Fanning
10: Jimmy Gopperth
9: Isaac Boss

1: Jack McGrath
2: Richardt Strauss
3: Mike Ross
4: Mike McCarthy
5: Tom Denton
6: Kevin McLaughlin
7: Shane Jennings CAPTAIN
8: Jordi Murphy

REPLACEMENTS:

16: Aaron Dundon
17: Cian Healy
18: Martin Moore
19: Devin Toner
20: Dominic Ryan
21: Eoin Reddan
22: Noel Reid
23: Rob Kearney

B. Form - head to head:

32 Played 32
8 Wins 23
23 Losses 8
1 Draws 1
60 Tries 88
39 Conversions 61
62 Penalties 86
3 Drop Goals 1
573 Points 823
25 Avg. Age 26

C. Form - last season:

Friday 23 November 2012, 19:35: Scotstoun
Glasgow Warriors 0 - 6 Leinster Rugby

Saturday 23 March 2013, 19:45: Royal Dublin Society
Leinster Rugby 22 - 17 Glasgow Warriors

Play Offs
Saturday 11 May 2013, 19:35: Royal Dublin Society
Leinster Rugby 17 - 15 Glasgow Warriors

D. Glasgow fans lexicon:

Time on these boards has demonstrated that Glasgow fans use an uncommonly broad selection of nicknames and slang to describe the various members of their team.

For those unfamiliar with this gibberish:

Alphabetty Spaghetti - D.T.H. van der Merwe, wing
Angel - Gabriel Ascarate, centre
Angela - Jon Welsh, prop
Barry - Byron McGuigan, wing
Big Boab - (see Ginger Tackle Monster, the)
Big Mike - (see Coo, the)
Big Naka - Leone Nakarawa, lock/loosie
Bluto - Josh Strauss, loosie/no.8
Centre, the - (see Lesser Messiah, the)
Coo, the - Michael Cusack, prop
Cooseetah - (see Cus)
Cus - Chris Cusiter, scrum half
DTH - (see Alphabetty Spaghetti)
Flippy - (see Toonie)
Fozzy - Christopher Fusaro, loosie
Furra Lineeeee - Peter Horne, centre
Ginger Tackle Monster, the - Rob Harley, loosie
Guns - Tim Swinson, lock
Henners - Henry Pyrgos, scrum half
Hoggy - Stuart Hogg, full back/wing/centre
Ickle Jon - Jonny Gray, lock
Jedi - James Eddie, loosie
Lesser Messiah, the - Richie Vernon, loosie/no.8
Mark of Nazareth - (see Messiah, the)
Meatball, the - Duncan Weir, fly half
Messiah, the/angel  - Mark Bennett, centre
Niko - Nikola Matawalu, scrum half
Niko's Mate - Jerry Yanuyanutawa, prop
No Maits - Sean Maitland, wing
Rhubarb - Ruaridh Jackson, fly half
Ruck Inspector, the - Alastair Kellock, lock
Schlong - Sean Lamont, centre/wing
Sherlock - Tyrone Holmes, loosie
Shrek - Gordon Reid, prop
Toonie - Gregor Peter John Townsend MBE, head coach
Wee P - Pat MacArthur, hooker
Weegie from Fiji, the - (see Niko)

Last edited by George Carlin on Thu 19 Sep - 13:25; edited 2 times in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Leinster Rugby, 20 September - Page 4 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Leinster Rugby, 20 September

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 20 Sep - 11:56

On the ballgame thing. We have a similar problem. Football all Ireland final on this week end. (that's Gaelic football to you heathens)

We don't have the issues with pro fairyball as you do. and most likely have a way bigger population.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Leinster Rugby, 20 September - Page 4 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Leinster Rugby, 20 September

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 20 Sep - 11:57

Two sell-outs for the Weege in the first two home games of the season is unprecedented and an extremely welcome development OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Fri 20 Sep - 12:02

RDW_Scotland wrote:
asoreleftshoulder wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:Try 5000...
Huh was sure it was bigger than that,oh well still better to have a small stadium full to capacity than a big one with empty stands.
Scotstoun capacity is 5k - they increase it to 8k+ with temporary stands for the bigger games.  The temporary stands cost a fortune though.
That's where I got 8k from so,didn't realise they were temporary stands.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothy_Mantooth Fri 20 Sep - 12:08

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
asoreleftshoulder wrote:
Dorothy_Mantooth wrote:Game tonight is a total sell out.  Hardly earth shattering news to wider Rugby community, but a couple of years ago we could barley break 3,000 for League games and that usually that relied on a large traveling support presence.
Great to hear that,you've a really good team there and they deserve to play in front of good crowds.
be sure and ask him how many punters constitutes a full house at this time of year before getting too impressed.....
A full house is a full house, so not really sure what you are getting at. All I said was the game was a sell out and that we used to struggle to break the 3,000 mark.

I never said it was impressive or asked anyone else to be impressed.

Dorothy_Mantooth

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Fri 20 Sep - 12:23

Guys,

was in Greaves in town this am and met 2 chinas who were in trying to pick up tickets and nothing available. Interestingly, for all the Ladyboys, your new signing, Tiri thingy from the Waratahs, was in the shop getting his photo taken in his Leinster top. I managed to nudge him down the stairs but his stay in the Royal Infirmary should be quite short tbh Whistle 

PS Are we still missing Gibbo ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 20 Sep - 12:44

Dorothy_Mantooth wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
asoreleftshoulder wrote:
Dorothy_Mantooth wrote:Game tonight is a total sell out.  Hardly earth shattering news to wider Rugby community, but a couple of years ago we could barley break 3,000 for League games and that usually that relied on a large traveling support presence.
Great to hear that,you've a really good team there and they deserve to play in front of good crowds.
be sure and ask him how many punters constitutes a full house at this time of year before getting too impressed.....
A full house is a full house, so not really sure what you are getting at. All I said was the game was a sell out and that we used to struggle to break the 3,000 mark.

I never said that you did ask us to be impressed. And I am thrilled that your gates are up.

I just assumed (rightly) from asore's reaction that he did not realise that capacity was down.

Would they consider selling standing tickets for where the temp stands go?

Shame to miss out on a bit of extra revenue that seems to be available to you, considering the sell out.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 20 Sep - 12:45

From what I've seen people do stand where the temp stands would go. The obvious problem being that people can only stand a few rows deep, whereas temp stands can hold a lot of people!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothy_Mantooth Fri 20 Sep - 13:01

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Dorothy_Mantooth wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
asoreleftshoulder wrote:
A full house is a full house, so not really sure what you are getting at.  All I said was the game was a sell out and that we used to struggle to break the 3,000 mark.

I never said that you did ask us to be impressed. And I am thrilled that your gates are up.

I just assumed (rightly) from asore's reaction that he did not realise that capacity was down.
Fair enough and apologies if I miss-interpenetrated your post!

As RDW says we do sell Standing tickets behind the posts, but they are limited to a few hundred for the reasons he mentions.

Temp stands should be in place for the HC game in October.

There are issues with the usage of the Temp stands in that they are costly, but more importantly there are strict regulations as to how many times (believe its three) they can be put up in a season and how long they can stay up for. These restrictions were agreed with the local council when the move to the ground was agreed. They also can't be used at the start of the season as the Athletics season is still on.

Dorothy_Mantooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 20 Sep - 13:07

No need to appologise. My post was easily interpreted that way. Badly expressed.

I would personally love to see Scottish rugby get stronger. The stronger the better.

Hopefully just strong enough to lose finals to us :wink

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 20 Sep - 13:08

With several thousand fans traveling to Dublin for the final also Smile

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothy_Mantooth Fri 20 Sep - 13:08

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

Hopefully just strong enough to lose finals to us :wink
Would be a step forward from getting beaten in Semi Finals steam 

Dorothy_Mantooth

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 20 Sep - 13:12

Schiz, you saw Lotto The Queasy in Greaves and there was room for both of you? Have they built an extension? Also, love the cunning way you mention you casually mention 2 chinas You show off.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat_Mustard Fri 20 Sep - 13:34

Duncan Weir is on the bench for Stirling County this weekend so can't be far from a comeback

Pat_Mustard

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Fri 20 Sep - 13:41

Lads, 5,000 or 8,000, the atmosphere at a capacity Scotstoun is a thing to behold. It's polite, fun and respectful of course, but there are times when the scene is more intense than the glances across the dance floor between me and my mate's sister.

One case in point was Leighton Hodges' refereeing 'performance' in the Northampton HC match last year - every Weegie there was beying for the man's blood.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Fri 20 Sep - 13:49

jimbopip wrote:Schiz, you saw Lotto The Queasy in Greaves and there was room for both of you? Have they built an extension? Also, love the cunning way you mention you casually mention 2 chinas You show off.
Jimbo,

really the level of personal abuse I am getting because I have been absent for a wee whiley is beyond the pale !laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 20 Sep - 14:07

IanBru, you have exposed yourself as a closet H2O groupie. Did they not brighten up Glasgow in the 80's while crooning, "Someone glanced across a dancefloor..about going home and loving in doorways"?

Off topic time again, apologies to non-Weege. You may have noticed that I'm not at the chalk face today. We have a Kiwi teaching assistant in our establishment whose strangulated vowels are a constant source of wonder: she halted a meeting discussing the obstacle course for the sports day by saying, "The boys then criwl indur Knitting.." When asked who was doing the knitting she looked nonplussed then shouted, "Cimooflidge knitting you besturds" Anyhoo, at the end of our lesson on Wednesday she articulated very clearly that she had a stomach virus and was about to evacuate at both ends. It did rather loosen her vowels it must be said. My punishment for chuckling at her predicament was to be sent home shortly after arriving yesterday. Since when I have put no solids in at one end for the fear that they would not be long in appearing at t'other. So, the question is how do I tell Mrs Pip I am fit for tomorrow's match? It's our local derby and they stitched us up twice last season. At their place we were winning comfortably at half time when they made 13, yes 13, replacements and beat us by 7 points. At our place in a close contest our scrum was winning everything and they replaced both props with a second row and no 8 then insisted on going uncontested. And won again! Also between their ground and my abode is one of the best pubs in Essex for proper beer. I cannot miss this one so how do I do it?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 20 Sep - 14:13

jimbopip wrote:IanBru, you have exposed yourself as a closet H2O groupie. Did they not brighten up Glasgow in the 80's while crooning, "Someone glanced across a dancefloor..about going home and loving in doorways"?

Off topic time again, apologies to non-Weege. You may have noticed that I'm not at the chalk face today. We have a Kiwi teaching assistant in our establishment whose strangulated vowels are a constant source of wonder: she halted a meeting discussing the obstacle course for the sports day by saying, "The boys then criwl indur Knitting.." When asked who was doing the knitting she looked nonplussed then shouted, "Cimooflidge knitting you besturds" Anyhoo, at the end of our lesson on Wednesday she articulated very clearly that she had a stomach virus and was about to evacuate at both ends. It did rather loosen her vowels it must be said. My punishment for chuckling at her predicament was to be sent home shortly after arriving yesterday. Since when I have put no solids in at one end for the fear that they would not be long in appearing at t'other. So, the question is how do I tell Mrs Pip I am fit for tomorrow's match? It's our local derby and they stitched us up twice last season. At their place we were winning comfortably at half time when they made 13, yes 13, replacements and beat us by 7 points. At our place in a close contest our scrum was winning everything and they replaced both props with a second row and no 8 then insisted on going uncontested. And won again! Also between their ground and my abode is one of the best pubs in Essex for proper beer. I cannot miss this one so how do I do it?
Time to invoke Miraculous Recovery v.10.8 - "Dearly beloved Mrs Pip, thru my faith in the certainty that is angel, I have risen Lazarus-like from my death-bed and will now be able to lace my boots and take to the field tomorrow ... - in return for your undying love and support, as always, I will be taking you shopping on Sunday afternoon" - this gives plenty of time for a few cheeky swift ones in your fave pub after the match, only to be struck down with the a-hem 'virus' early Sunday morning, just in time to miss out on your afore-mentioned obligations OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 20 Sep - 14:21

IanBru wrote:Lads, 5,000 or 8,000, the atmosphere at a capacity Scotstoun is a thing to behold. It's polite, fun and respectful of course, but there are times when the scene is more intense than the glances across the dance floor between me and my mate's sister.

One case in point was Leighton Hodges' refereeing 'performance'  in the Northampton HC match last year - every Weegie there was beying  for the man's blood.
Wait, Finn Russel?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Fri 20 Sep - 14:32

The same. Quite the slow dancer is young Finn.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 20 Sep - 15:18

Manky-Flanker wrote:Looks like its going to be another packed crowd at Scotstoun. Only 100 tickets left for seats. thumbsup 
That is just great Flanker. Really happy this club are on the move and their fans are flocking to watch possibly the best attacking, committed, hard-basterd,  balanced side in the PRO12.

Love watching ye lot play. Even agin us.  Yer fans are none too shabby either.  Always great craic, banter and mutual respect between us.

This is a huge test for us early on. Ye have to be favourites, in front of a packed Scotsoun. Not blowin smoke up yer kilts either. I mean it.

My favs for the PRO12 Title this year, long before it kicked off. After two maddening near misses in the SF's against us (could have and should have won both), your time has surely come.

Believe.

Warriors by 5.

Unless...

How's Georgie these days? Alles goed bro? guinness
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 20 Sep - 15:28

The dead arose and spoke to many......

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 20 Sep - 16:15

On that Leinster side:

* Really happy to see McGrath starting to put it up to Healy. Leinster and Ireland need that bad. Long may that continue to grow. He has made giant strides this year so far. Needs to do it week-in, week-out now.

* Macken is starting to show his stuff, having starts in 3 games now. He has the skillset. He's a natural footballer. Just not sure yet if he has the Headset to make it really big in the game. Needs to consistently get involved and influence games more. It seems to be happening, at long last. I believe in him. Just like I did in Sexton as a youngfella,  when all ye were slagging him off. Ah yeah.

* Gopperth. Well, what can one say? A bleedin revelation that's what. Considering he has just joined us, he controls games really well, he kicks well - both positionally and in his place-kicking, he passes really  well and Jeezuz does he have some gas in him that fella. Madigan will have to work his orse off to replace him at standoff now. Schmidt knew what he was doing there. All good. But Madigan must still play every game possible - within the player welfare structure that is. He is too good a footballer not to. He needs it. At FB, 12 or where he really belongs - 10.

* Dave Kearney. I reckon he will have his bro on the sidelines more, before long. Excellent footballer. Better on the wing, but great at FB too. He is a flyer, has a sexshy side-step in him,  and is so strong with ball in hand. More. So that's 4 excellent attacking FBs (Kirchner coming) we have now. Grand.

* Darragh Fanning. Where de phhok did he come from Jen? Need to see him running with the ball more, to see what he's really got. Looks fast & strong so far. Hungry for the ball.

* Captain Jenno. heart Joe has called him up for the initial Ireland squad. Those 2 blind, Cork bogger coaches, destroyed his international career. Now we have someone  in control who really knows his true worth. Bit late now, don't think he will make it into the last 30 or so, but the inclusion in the initial Irish squad was a well-deserved  pat on the back.  Best 7 in the Bwitish Isles for yonks now. And a born leader of manly men.

* Jordi Murphy. Man, Heaslip is in deep-doodoo if this craic continues. What en speler! Its a born international-class player. For sure. Only injuries can stop him now. Dom Ryan is at the Last Chance Cafe based on it. Must make every minute on the field  count now. Or he's residue dust, ready  to pack off to the English Pwemier Weague, to look like the find of the season in that mire. Usual stuff. See Morris at Tigers.

* Devin Toner. Hmmm.. weel.. I hope he doesn't fall back into mediocrity again. His height advantage at the lineout, has been supplemented by a lot more grunt work in the loose recently. Great hands for a big lanky feicer. Needs to get angry. Needs more raw meat. Needs a slap. Needs to get up off his high arse and make it so.

I don't really need to give a shoite about the rest of em. Strauss & Ross will do. Both seasoned internationals now.  As is Locky. He  is a phenomenal workhorse. Bit like Richard Hill in that respect.   Boss is essential to us. A perfect foil for Reddans' subtlety. He gives us attitude, nous and grunt around the fringes. Its like having an extra  flanker at times.  The man is a positive nuisance and we all love him for it.

I've changed me mind Georgie, having read my own post... Self-inspired gibborish roysh.  Leinster by 8.

Are we there yet Da? Is the game on yet? Glasgow Warriors v Leinster Rugby, 20 September - Page 4 3933776953

Last edited by Gibson on Fri 20 Sep - 16:34; edited 1 time in total
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 20 Sep - 16:25

Ah Gibbo, we have missed your quiet understated assessments. How we have missed them. I don't think any of us need watch the game tonight as it's obviously a foregone conclusion. But then..
Is it true that when you were delivered the doctored said to your parents,
"we live in a land were only motley is worn
  a terrible beauty is born" ?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Fri 20 Sep - 16:34

Gibbo, great to hear from you Old Boy.   You watching the proceedings from Scotstoun from the fleshpots of Amsterdam then ?

Right time for me to mosey off down the Byres Road for an 80 -/ or 3 then to the Gym Hall for a Mr Singh's and more beer then :-

WARRIORS -WHATEVER IT TAKES

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo[/b]

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 20 Sep - 16:44

Story lads? Ja, be watching it from the Dam. Love these games. They really enhance the PRO12.  It just gets stronger year-on-year.

Dunno who's going to win this one. So tight the last few seasons.  That's what makes it even more compelling.

Either way, me Scottish bros, here's to a bleedin great game. guinness guinness guinness Whisky (Real WhiskEy, that is)

Love yáll.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 20 Sep - 16:47

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:

Right time for me to mosey off down the Byres Road for an 80 -/ or 3 then to the Gym Hall for a Mr Singh's and more beer then :-

WARRIORS -WHATEVER IT TAKES

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo[/b]
And you wonder why some of us give you dog's abuse?
Enjoy yourself Schiz, and don't forget to perform the mime of "Crossing the Bay in a bowl" for the Ginger Grouse Ladies.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Fri 20 Sep - 17:09

Gibson wrote:
Manky-Flanker wrote:Looks like its going to be another packed crowd at Scotstoun. Only 100 tickets left for seats. thumbsup 
That is just great Flanker. Really happy this club are on the move and their fans are flocking to watch possibly the best attacking, committed, hard-basterd,  balanced side in the PRO12.

Love watching ye lot play. Even agin us.  Yer fans are none too shabby either.  Always great craic, banter and mutual respect between us.

This is a huge test for us early on. Ye have to be favourites, in front of a packed Scotsoun. Not blowin smoke up yer kilts either. I mean it.

My favs for the PRO12 Title this year, long before it kicked off. After two maddening near misses in the SF's against us (could have and should have won both), your time has surely come.

Believe.

Warriors by 5.

Unless...

Gib, mo charaid. We thought that you were dead or trying out a different gender for a while. Hug 
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 20 Sep - 17:17

Right Glasgow, time to finally beat this team! Desperately need to claim back some psychological advantage before the big games at the end of the season.

'mon the weedge!! Braveheart 

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by alive555 Fri 20 Sep - 17:29

is the wee fee gee yan fae fee gee playyin fae the weedgie ? notworthy

alive555

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 20 Sep - 17:42

Nah, still out injured, alive - nor is the less wee weedgie frae fiji, cos Junior is preferred. OK

Whatever it takes Braveheart

Enjoy the game those lucky enough to be going OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Fri 20 Sep - 18:50

The WEEjian is signing autographs in the 'Kid Zone' and getting stuck in coaching passing from the base of rucks (ironic?), but he's not wearing any protective footwear, so potentially a good sign.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Fri 20 Sep - 19:01

Tuqiri starts for us!!!

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 20 Sep - 19:04

LeinsterFan4life wrote:Tuqiri starts for us!!!
Schiz you let us all down there!

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 20 Sep - 19:24

Jen told me that over 2 hours ago. De man is sooo connected to the Source, roysh.  Unleash that Beast! Yo!

Believe.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 20 Sep - 19:32

George Carlin wrote:
Gibson wrote:

Believe.

Warriors by 5.

Unless...

Gib, mo charaid. We thought that you were dead or trying out a different gender for a while. Hug 
What do ya mean different Seorse? I'm a Ladyboy. I like Ladyboy tings. But most of all... I like porno rugby. An ting.

4 rolled spliffs. 10 bottles of La Chouffe op de tafel. Good to go. Ive been  training all me life for this.

Bring it ON!

Enjoy the game mo charas. OKguinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness

Last edited by Gibson on Fri 20 Sep - 19:47; edited 1 time in total
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 20 Sep - 19:37

Im not jokin ya, Id ride Loti. Man.  

Looks good in Bl... White.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Fri 20 Sep - 19:45

I hope fitzgibbon doesnt ruin this. Too many penalties already.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Fri 20 Sep - 19:52

Gibson wrote:
George Carlin wrote:
Gibson wrote:

Believe.

Warriors by 5.

Unless...

What do ya mean different Seorse? I'm a Ladyboy. I like Ladyboy tings. But most of all... I like porno rugby. An ting.

4 rolled spliffs. 10 bottles of La Chouffe op de tafel. Good to go. Ive been  training all me life for this.

Bring it ON!

Enjoy the game mo charas. OKguinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness
Are Leinster going to try to re-sign Niall Morris, Gibbo now that Leicester have brought him up to speed?

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 20 Sep - 19:52

LeinsterFan4life wrote:I hope fitzgibbon doesnt ruin this. Too many penalties already.
Me too Fan. Me too. Need consistency at least. That's  all we ask for. Strive for high quality reffing. But... failing that...  Fhhok it up in a consistent manner even. Then both teams know where they are. Specially at the scrum.  And the breakdown.

Last edited by Gibson on Fri 20 Sep - 19:53; edited 1 time in total
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Manky-Flanker Fri 20 Sep - 19:53

superb defence!

Manky-Flanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramptastic Fri 20 Sep - 19:55

I don't like his interpretation of the breakdown, the attacker going down to ground isn't being given the time to place the ball before somebody is right over the top of him

Tramptastic

Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Fri 20 Sep - 20:01

Glasgow's defence is superb

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 20 Sep - 20:02

Portnoy's Complaint wrote:
Gibson wrote:
George Carlin wrote:
Gibson wrote:

Believe.

Warriors by 5.

Unless...

Bring it ON!

Are Leinster going to try to re-sign Niall Morris, Gibbo now that Leicester have brought him up to speed?
Story Portnoy, me aul segocia? How's you my old  friend? :TigerAle: Ale 

Tanks for giving young  Morriis game-time by de way. As with Jenno and Leo, we thank you. We'll have him back if we're stuck. But, our Cup overflowethetheth at the minute thanks. We are feeding Yurop with readied Leinster Way players. Lesser and openly insecure leagues, like the Jeff and the TOP14, need an infusion of talent badly to light up  the drudgery of it all. We have em spare, soo...  Its the least we can do.

You lucky basterds.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 20 Sep - 20:04

This game is really disjointed at the minute.

Go JG! Mon Leinster!
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 20 Sep - 20:07

Urghh, Leinster are such a frustrating side to play against

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramptastic Fri 20 Sep - 20:09

Ref can't get control of the scrums, bit of a mess!

Tramptastic

Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 20 Sep - 20:11

Feicin Hell. That was a great start Loti. Man.

He wasnt ready.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 20 Sep - 20:12

GLove39 wrote:Urghh, Leinster are such a frustrating side to play against
So nice to hear. guinness 
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 20 Sep - 20:13

2nd penalty miss, hope this isn't going to be a repeat of last year...

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 20 Sep - 20:14

Gibson wrote:
GLove39 wrote:Urghh, Leinster are such a frustrating side to play against
So nice to hear. guinness 
Haha, true it is the best compliment a team can be bestowed with

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next