The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeGale V Groves - Official Prediction Thread

+48
KC
oxring
aja424
Billy Shears
bellchees
Ozzy3213
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Fernando
Jukebox Timebomb
scfc1992
Midnight Sting
Mr Bounce
sodhat
Colan (niner)
OasisBFC
88Chris05
John Bloody Wayne
marcellus wallace
J.Benson II
slash912
sugarrayb
Lord of Colchester
Small Time
jimdig
coxy0001
Eyetoldyouso
wow_junky
HumanWindmill
Rowley
captain carrantuohil
shenglong1983
joeyjojo618
Imperial Ghosty
Lumbering_Jack
Day V Lately
Boxtthis
Scottrf
Marky
BALTIMORA
azania
sonic_boom10
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Liam_Main
Young_Towzer
licence_007
AdZacO
Fists of Fury
Sugar Boy Sweetie
52 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

DeGale V Groves - Official Prediction Thread - Page 4 Empty DeGale V Groves - Official Prediction Thread

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Thu 19 May 2011, 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

48 hours til fight time, it's been discussed enough on here but nows the time to make your official prediction - who, when and why?

Has to be DeGale for me, have been a fan of his boxing since he turned pro - seems to have a multitude of attributes, slick southpaw skills, good defence, speed, accurate punching. Groves can box too, but not as well as JD, although he's a better puncher and has guts. There are some variables that make me think it wont be all degale. Firstly, the more I see him the more I question whether he has the physicality to go to war at 168 - he looks slight in comparison to the likes of froch and dirrell etc. - even to groves. Also JD isnt a huge puncher, if GG feels he can walk him down he may be able to take degale to the trenches - unchartered territory for him.

Reckon with so much pride on the line it'll start cagey, not get going til maybe the 3rd, when GG will start trying to put the presure on. If DeGale decides to fight fire with fire it could be anyone's game, but I dont see this being a war. I see DeGale being a bit too evasive, a bit to quick and accurate with his hands and groves being a bit too wide open.

Am gonna go with DeGale via unanimous decision.

PS Hope I'm wrong, have gone off DeGale in the build up and wouldnt mind seeing Groves take him down a peg or two.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

DeGale V Groves - Official Prediction Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: DeGale V Groves - Official Prediction Thread

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 22 May 2011, 12:12 am

azania wrote:So confident that Groves would win, I made my own bet with the forum. Here it is:

Here's my bet. If JD wins, I wont comment on old timers for a month (or criticise them censored ).

Sorry windy, Ghosty et al. You will have to put up with my thorough knowledge of old timers for a while longer. If Haye beats Wlad, my bet will stand. 8)

Knackers.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

DeGale V Groves - Official Prediction Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: DeGale V Groves - Official Prediction Thread

Post by Midnight Sting Sun 22 May 2011, 12:13 am

I don't see why Groves would fight him again unless it was for Degales world title. I think this loss will really hurt Degale as he's been shown for the loud mouthed chump that he is. On the flip side Groves will only grow in confidence from here.

Midnight Sting

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 22 May 2011, 12:18 am

KC wrote:agree with previous comment regarding Watt cheerleading for JDG, 5 & 6th round nothing happened & yet he still managed to score both for De Gale because he walked forward a little bit more than GG.

Well that's the point isn't it? If nothing happens in a round you don't forget to score it - you give it to whoever is pushing the fight, pressing the action, the aggressive fighter - ie - in 5 and 6 DeGale. He landed 4 times to 2 in one of them. Would you refuse to score?

Personally - I think you're all massive Groves fans! I didn't really give a monkey's scruff who won - was watching for entertainment's sake and all the way through, if anything occurred by Groves, it was praised. For instance - "nice body shot by Groves there" for throwing a lunge like a drunken fencer that barely registered on deGale's chest as he was already backing away, leaving Groves bent over, bum out, like a

I'll leave that simile - but basically - I thought the commentary team did the usual pro-underdog performance. And the "big dog" helpfully failed to perform.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 May 2011, 12:19 am

BALTIMORA wrote:
88Chris05 wrote:I had it 115-114 Groves, but was totally expecting DeGale to get the nod. Delighted that it wasn't the case and, while I normally wouldn't speak ill of the loser, maybe it'll teach him to keep that gob of his a little less wide open in the future.

DeGale will be back, he's too talented not to be, but this is Groves' night. Just hope we don't get too many 'Chunky was robbed!' types trying to take the shine off it.

You may not want to wander over to the 'end is nigh' thread then. ONETWO is throwing teddy out the cot.
Thought you were gonna say "because Dave wrote it"

Last edited by DAVE667 on Sun 22 May 2011, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 22 May 2011, 12:19 am

Of course you said all that Az, didn't call the fight embarrassingly wrong at all predicting a Degale win within 4 or anything and to think I always knew you didn't have a clue.

So good to prove an idiot wrong Very Happy

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 22 May 2011, 12:21 am

DAVE667 wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
88Chris05 wrote:I had it 115-114 Groves, but was totally expecting DeGale to get the nod. Delighted that it wasn't the case and, while I normally wouldn't speak ill of the loser, maybe it'll teach him to keep that gob of his a little less wide open in the future.

DeGale will be back, he's too talented not to be, but this is Groves' night. Just hope we don't get too many 'Chunky was robbed!' types trying to take the shine off it.

You may not want to wander over to the 'end is nigh' thread then. ONETWO is throwing teddy out the cot.

Hadn't even noticed that Dave! I did enjoy your scathing put-down though. tip top. thumbsup

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 May 2011, 12:22 am

BALTIMORA wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

Hadn't even noticed that Dave! I did enjoy your scathing put-down though. tip top. thumbsup
Whiskey, idiots and a close fight...dangerous combination!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 12:27 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Of course you said all that Az, didn't call the fight embarrassingly wrong at all predicting a Degale win within 4 or anything and to think I always knew you didn't have a clue.

So good to prove an idiot wrong Very Happy

The Anderson fight did it for me there. Groves had the gut check he needed and came back a more professional boxer. His fight after Andy was a southpaw in preperarion for JDG. His sparring was first class, plus he is an intelligent kid.

JDG may have all the skills, but with due respect to him, he's a few trees short of a rainforest in the intelligence department.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by KC Sun 22 May 2011, 12:27 am

"Personally - I think you're all massive Groves fans! I didn't really give a monkey's scruff who won - was watching for entertainment's sake and all the way through, if anything occurred by Groves"

No not really - as I said I thought that JDG would win because I rated him as the better boxer & sharper puncher, I just think that GG had a plan & JDG just thought he would turn up & win.
I scored 5 & 6 as draws as I didn't think either did sufficient to merit winning the round regardless of whether there was 4 - 2 deficit in terms of punches landed, or one boxer walked forward a little bit more aggressively than the other, let's face it he wasn't really "forcing" it - was he?
How did you score it, as a point of interest?

KC

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 22 May 2011, 12:30 am

Not what you were saying last week though was it AZ before you'd seen the Anderson fight which in itself is quite strange predicting an easy KO despite not watching possibly the most important fight either had fought.

Seems a common occurence judging fighters without watching them but who am I to judge

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 22 May 2011, 12:32 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Whiskey, idiots and a close fight...dangerous combination!!!!!!

Ah, see I'm off the booze for a while. Didn't stop me nearly putting the laptop through the TV though when it overheated and turned itself off seconds before the first bell!!!

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 12:39 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Not what you were saying last week though was it AZ before you'd seen the Anderson fight which in itself is quite strange predicting an easy KO despite not watching possibly the most important fight either had fought.

Seems a common occurence judging fighters without watching them but who am I to judge

I initially predicted JDG to won. But as the fight drew nearer, I saw the trash talking and saw GG's confidence, plus watching the anderson again. Watching the fight knowing the result and studying his performance as opposed to watching it live and getting caught up in it. A big difference.

Before I pass my opinion on all fighters, I always study them and their styles. That's why I speak with conviction and absolute autthority. :-)

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 22 May 2011, 12:44 am

Of course, hence why you have no knowledge of any boxers style,

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun 22 May 2011, 12:53 am

Completely agree Dave,

I was screaming blue murder at the TV.

Every so often Groves was catching James with some great shots and then e grey old fools praising Degale for something or other.

I'm surprised the judges didn't rob George.

So please he won after all the trash talk.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 22 May 2011, 1:00 am

Great fight by Groves and DeGale. Judges probably scored it right, I though Groves just nick it, but not much in it.

Thes two will meet again, but maybe not for a while.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 22 May 2011, 1:01 am

KC wrote:"Personally - I think you're all massive Groves fans! I didn't really give a monkey's scruff who won - was watching for entertainment's sake and all the way through, if anything occurred by Groves"

No not really - as I said I thought that JDG would win because I rated him as the better boxer & sharper puncher, I just think that GG had a plan & JDG just thought he would turn up & win.
I scored 5 & 6 as draws as I didn't think either did sufficient to merit winning the round regardless of whether there was 4 - 2 deficit in terms of punches landed, or one boxer walked forward a little bit more aggressively than the other, let's face it he wasn't really "forcing" it - was he?
How did you score it, as a point of interest?

Off the top of my head - something along the lines
1, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12 DG
2, 3, 4, 7, 11 Groves
With 8 even. Which is DG by 1 point. Although if 8 had gone to GG i wouldn't argue, or the other way round.

Basically - I went DG by a point. 2/3 judges went Groves by a point. Nobody should get carried away and start pretending that this was a clear and obvious victory - it was close. However - GG out-threw and outlanded - and was probably good for the win. When Groves won his rounds, he won them by some margin. DeGale nicked them. It gives the impression of a fight going one way - but fights are scored by rounds, not as a whole.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 22 May 2011, 1:07 am

It not like Groves outclassed DeGale or vice versa, close fight.

Think the night got to DeGale gave a lot of early rounds away

Punch Stats.

DeGale 378/72 19%
Groves 399/86 21%

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sun 22 May 2011, 1:24 am

i said Groves would be destroyed within 3 or 4 rounds, well done son, what a gameplan he boxed to superbly and won the fight, outfought DeGale and looked the faster out of the pair. DeGale is a good fighter but has no morals as a man, no interview, handshake, or anything

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 22 May 2011, 1:30 am

The lack of interview was a bit disappointing. They said he was off to have his cut stitched, but Groves had cuts too and he was able to hang back. Hopefully Degale can come back stronger and more mature, because he still has a lot to offer.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonLion Sun 22 May 2011, 1:53 am

£10 on Groves well spent IMO. Chuffed.

LondonLion

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Sun 22 May 2011, 4:27 am

It was dissapointing to see the class offered by De'Gale. Off course he had the injuries to solve, but lets be honest Groves was in a worst state & as Baltimore said he stuck around to appraise his performance. The facthe offered little after the fight actually showed, to me, why he lost the fight!

Degale is still extremely bitter and short of confidence when it comes to taking on Groves!!

Its easy to say it after the fight of course, but I genuinly put down 20 quid on a Groves decision. Reason being, whilst James is the classier of the 2, as was said during the build up no one had seen a plan B. I do think he is generally one dimensional and that was shown tonight. For someone who was supposed to have the more accurante punch and quicker jab he was overall dicated throughout the fight. Now whether this was due to him doing something which he normally doesnt i.e. fighting off the front foot or just due to poor game plan...Groves showed that his fights have matured him a heck of a lot more. I didnt once have him losing the fight...whilst relatively even, the crisper and better work came from Groves throughout!

He showed throughout the build up that he got into James head and he stayed their throughout. For all the talk from James about trainers, Booth showed that he knows exactly what was required for the upset. Inbetween rounds he kept George sullen and when required got him to up the work rate. Part of James down fall comes from the so called experts. Their was far to much emphasis on his performance against Paul being world class, they said it repeateadly in the build up. Forgetting completely that Smith was a domestic fighter at best!! How can you say someone is world class when fighting an opponent like that!? I genuinly hope he comes back more mature and more humble, because with the right guidance he is gd enough to become a world champion. However he is the type of fighter who is too easily caught up in his own hype and may never be the same again!!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 22 May 2011, 4:33 am

I fancied De Gale to nick this in a reasonably close scrap but am delighted to be proved wrong. Its rare these days that I take I real dislike to a boxer but DeGale and Jim McDonnells antics really had me desperate for a Groves win.

I thought it was it alot closer than the bookies had it but still suspected D Gale would have the class.

After the bet on the Sky news conference I wonder will they follow through and DeGale gets £0 for this? It was so heavily publicised it would be hard to back out of it specially when McDonnell was jumping it looking for it aswell!

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 22 May 2011, 7:13 am

Early post-fight article on boxingscene:

http://www.boxingscene.com/george-groves-flying-high-james-degale-disbelief--39440

Degale quoted as saying of the result: "I'm the champion. What am I to do? That's b******t."

Teddy is well and truly out of the pram, judging from that.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by captain carrantuohil Sun 22 May 2011, 9:06 am

I was going to suggest that DeGale would be a decent bet for the rematch, since a close loss like this would teach him some much-needed humility and assist him in ironing out some of the flaws that are always likely to exist in a ten-fight novice, albeit an ex-British champion.

Having listened to his reaction and that of his absurdly deluded manager, I'm now less sure. He should have no complaints at the result. I scored it narrowly to Groves; friends of mine inclined narrowly the other way. All were agreed that there could be no justifiable shouts of robbery by either boxer, so tight was it. It may be that Groves simply has the Indian sign over DeGale - certainly, I think that George has the style to trouble him whenever they meet.

However, DeGale should use the defeat as a positive. Apart from in his appalling post-fight manners, he has lost little caste in defeat. If he knuckles down, and starts to learn a little humility, he will have every chance of reversing his loss. Having men like Warren and McDonnell making free with the illusion that he was robbed, however, will not help DeGale. He must look at himself in more ways than one if he is to profit from his experience.

Meanwhile, many deserved congratulations should be heaped onto Groves. A classy fighter with variety and courage and a decent, articulate and mature individual. He should be a force on the world stage at 168 or (later) 175 for the next decade or so.

captain carrantuohil

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Sun 22 May 2011, 9:51 am

Never been so happy to lose a tenner!

We had it on stream @ the cricket club, long story cut short there's a wall socket that you can link a cable from a laptop into and we didn't realise it doesn't carry audio as well as video.... Meant we watched it without sound etc

The entire room was split, but one thing was for certain it was mightily close. I personally had Groves by a round - you certainly certainly couldn't complain if it went the other way and you certainly couldn't claim robbery for Degale.

Am beyond happy for Groves. Seems a really classy guy and after all the **** that Degale had to say i'm ecstatic the "ugly ginger kid" got a well earned decision. Wasn't the best of fights, but i'm not sure anyone was saying it could be.

And where did Groves learn to move his head? Total contrast from his fights so far. Both looked better than 10-0 fighters but both looked short of world level yet. Neither sat on any punches at all as well which suggests there's still a bit to go etc

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sun 22 May 2011, 10:02 am

I have to say at the start of the fight I thought DeGale looked nervous. As previously stated he did not appear to have a plan b and looked a bit lost when things weren't quite going his way. I thought that if he'd knuckled down and lived up to his hype he should've won by a country mile.

However, Groves on the night was not the Groves that James was expecting and once in there, he did not know what to do to rectify the situation. An excellent night's work by George, and because it was so close, no-one should really dispute the judges because there was no way that DeGale did enough to win. Draw, certainly, but not a clear cut win. Groves did edge it for me.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Sun 22 May 2011, 2:55 pm

captain carrantuohil wrote:I was going to suggest that DeGale would be a decent bet for the rematch, since a close loss like this would teach him some much-needed humility and assist him in ironing out some of the flaws that are always likely to exist in a ten-fight novice, albeit an ex-British champion.

Having listened to his reaction and that of his absurdly deluded manager, I'm now less sure. He should have no complaints at the result. I scored it narrowly to Groves; friends of mine inclined narrowly the other way. All were agreed that there could be no justifiable shouts of robbery by either boxer, so tight was it. It may be that Groves simply has the Indian sign over DeGale - certainly, I think that George has the style to trouble him whenever they meet.

However, DeGale should use the defeat as a positive. Apart from in his appalling post-fight manners, he has lost little caste in defeat. If he knuckles down, and starts to learn a little humility, he will have every chance of reversing his loss. Having men like Warren and McDonnell making free with the illusion that he was robbed, however, will not help DeGale. He must look at himself in more ways than one if he is to profit from his experience.

Meanwhile, many deserved congratulations should be heaped onto Groves. A classy fighter with variety and courage and a decent, articulate and mature individual. He should be a force on the world stage at 168 or (later) 175 for the next decade or so.

Was pretty bad of Degale and his camp, wasn't it.

Well done for an absolutely spot on prediction by the way Captain.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by captain carrantuohil Sun 22 May 2011, 4:04 pm

Thanks very much, FoF. Every dog has his day. Prising some money from the evil bookies is always a satisfying event, however infrequent.

captain carrantuohil

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Sun 22 May 2011, 4:13 pm

Indeed it is, and it was actually your prediction that finally persuaded me to have a flutter on the Groves decision, as I had been umming and arring about it until that point. So my thanks to you!

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by captain carrantuohil Sun 22 May 2011, 4:21 pm

Delighted that you had something on George, Fof. Don't go following all my tips, will you? I'd hate to be responsible for any future losses....

captain carrantuohil

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 4:28 pm

What's interesting and good for boxing here is that we will have a genuine rivalry between two world class boxers. They will rematch again in 18 months when they both hold world belts. Politics will see it that Ward gets stripped of all belts bar one with JDG and Groves will fight (and win as politics will give them both easy opponents) in a unification match.

Should JDG win that, there will be a rubber match with Ward watching from the sidelines wondering what happened to him.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 4:28 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Of course, hence why you have no knowledge of any boxers style,

I called this fight right.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 22 May 2011, 4:30 pm

I never call thing's disasterously wrong in the first place and then realised with a bit of knowledge I could make a better judgement, quite easy to call a fight right when you make more than one prediction.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 4:34 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:I never call thing's disasterously wrong in the first place and then realised with a bit of knowledge I could make a better judgement, quite easy to call a fight right when you make more than one prediction.

Exactly. Whistle

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 22 May 2011, 4:36 pm

Which is why unlike some I called it right from the start, although Windy has the other problem under control now from the looks of it

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sun 22 May 2011, 4:39 pm

Oh BTW, one amusing thing I'm not sure anyone/the cameras picked up on. Tyson Fury took off his top and started threatening Dereck Chisora when he walked in. Should be interesting between these two.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 22 May 2011, 4:42 pm

Fight's on YouTube for anyone who missed it. Part 1 of 4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW7-FJ5lv_k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 4:44 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Which is why unlike some I called it right from the start, although Windy has the other problem under control now from the looks of it

Huh? What other problem does windy have?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 22 May 2011, 4:45 pm

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:Which is why unlike some I called it right from the start, although Windy has the other problem under control now from the looks of it

The grid reference between D3 and D5..?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 4:47 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

The grid reference between D3 and D5..?

Ah.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 22 May 2011, 4:49 pm

More importantly Hopkins/Pascal is on there, yet to see that one

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 22 May 2011, 4:52 pm

Something nobody has picked up on is the colour in Groves corner, blue for calm and collected

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 4:52 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:More importantly Hopkins/Pascal is on there, yet to see that one

Yep. I got that wrong. I picked Pascal via UD on the basis that Hop must get old eventually. Happy to be wrong as I like the bloke even though I dont like his style of boxing.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 22 May 2011, 4:57 pm

From the sounds of it, it wasn't a typical Hopkins performance, took more chances to impose himself on Pascal but will have to decide more myself. Think that pushes him up to the best of his generation, the guy is quite simply a machine.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 22 May 2011, 5:00 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Something nobody has picked up on is the colour in Groves corner, blue for calm and collected

Commentary mentioned that during the fight. Surely it's no secret now though so the opponents should pick up on it?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 22 May 2011, 5:02 pm

That's my point, gave the Degale camp an early indicator of what to expect and they still couldn't formulate a plan b at all

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 5:04 pm

Manny Steward said he preferred Lewis to wear red/white shorts because the red made him more aggressive with the white making him feel lighter on his feet.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 22 May 2011, 6:59 pm

Someone else mentioned it earlier but here's a clip. Watch the last few seconds, Adam booth can clearly be seen making the w*nker gesture, and one can only guess who it's aimed at..! Brilliant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhKRUfPLY8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited by BALTIMORA on Sun 22 May 2011, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add the bloody link!!! duh!)

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4