The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
JuliusHMarx
Galted
superflyweight
Adam D
Pal Joey
Rowley
TopHat24/7
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Mar 2014, 12:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

superflyweight wrote:It's in Edinburgh and it's called the "Pubic Triangle".  Is about 5 minutes from my work and there's always a distressing smell of lube hanging over the area.  

That's the one, thanks super.

Is lube really a distressing smell?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 8:59 am

You're mental, superfly, Fridays and Saturdays are for all night shagging. Tuesdays are for all night Sporcle quizzes and stalking Facebook chums.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Mar 2014, 9:04 am

super wrote:like me, the rest of you have been up all night shagging.  

Pipe Smoking, or carpet making Super?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Mar 2014, 9:10 am

Galted wrote:stalking Facebook chums.

Stalkerish W@nker

Though someone had to fill the shoes of the Cluture club's resident breeder

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 26 Mar 2014, 9:19 am

rick_dagless wrote:
super wrote:like me, the rest of you have been up all night shagging.  

Pipe Smoking, or carpet making Super?

Pipe smoking, obviously. I do a fine line in rough shag.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 9:19 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Galted wrote:stalking Facebook chums.

Stalkerish W@nker

Though someone had to fill the shoes of the Cluture club's resident breeder

And correct their spelling and grammar, it's "thought" and "Culture" with a full stop (.) after the sentence.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Mar 2014, 9:35 am

'Though' could be OK.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Mar 2014, 9:42 am

"Though" was what I meant

"Cluture" was spelt wrong, as was the punctuation, I am short of time this fine day.

Morning all by the way.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 9:43 am

No, michaels.  It bloody well couldn't!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 9:46 am

rick_dagless wrote:"Though" was what I meant

"Cluture" was spelt wrong, as was the punctuation, I am short of time this fine day.

Morning all by the way.

No, dagless, you clearly meant "thought" and not "though".

And it's not a fine day, it's a little bit cloudy, and chilly, damn you.

Morning.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Mar 2014, 9:55 am

Sun trying to pop out here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Mar 2014, 9:55 am

And it is payday....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Mar 2014, 9:59 am

The Sun has got it's hat out, and is considering wearing it. But is currently unsure whether it goes with the rest of it's ensemble.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 10:07 am

The sun has looked out the window and thought to itself, "ooh, looks a bit chilly.  And a bit cloudy.  Actually, f*ck that for a game of soldiers, I'm going back to bed".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Mar 2014, 10:28 am

Galted wrote:The sun has looked out the window and thought to itself, "ooh, looks a bit chilly.  And a bit cloudy.  Actually, f*ck that for a game of soldiers, I'm going back to bed".

The Sun should really wear sensible yet fashionable attire in these conditions. Perhaps a wolfskin 3 in 1?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 11:13 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:The sun has looked out the window and thought to itself, "ooh, looks a bit chilly.  And a bit cloudy.  Actually, f*ck that for a game of soldiers, I'm going back to bed".

The Sun should really wear sensible yet fashionable attire in these conditions. Perhaps a wolfskin 3 in 1?

You truly are a poet, michaels, that is the most beautiful line I've ever read.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Mar 2014, 11:23 am

I'm inspired at the moment. Working on a poem about my dislike of women and BMW drivers.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Mar 2014, 12:29 pm

sean wrote:dislike of women and BMW drivers.

Is it Entitled Bloody Motoring Women

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Mar 2014, 12:44 pm

It is now

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Mar 2014, 12:46 pm

I look forward to the finished version sean!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 12:48 pm

I'm already so inspired by it that I just went downstairs and punched one of the receptionists in the face.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Mar 2014, 12:55 pm

Galted wrote:I'm already so inspired by it that I just went downstairs and punched one of the receptionists in the face.

I hope she was one of the moody ones who feels that answering the phone during level 358 of Candy Crush is a rude intrusion to her working day.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 1:04 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:I'm already so inspired by it that I just went downstairs and punched one of the receptionists in the face.

I hope she was one of the moody ones who feels that answering the phone during level 358 of Candy Crush is a rude intrusion to her working day.

Nah, one of the charming fat-ar$ed ones with a glittery smile and magnificently professional mien.  I didn't really punch her but I fantasize about it every time I walk past her.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 26 Mar 2014, 1:13 pm

Are you not eating these days, Galted? Not had a review for a while and was worried that you might be pining for Tina and forgetting to eat.

I like Tina, but I had a massive chicken and bacon sandwich and a pack of salt and vinegar McCoys and am now deciding how best to digest a creme egg (I've decided against anal).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 1:19 pm

Still eating, superfly, but have been making my lunch recently and would find it difficult to offer an unbiased opinion. On the odd occasion I visit Wrap-It-Up I tend to keep a bit quiet about it in case I get noticed by michaels and his missus. I didn't mind his savaging in prose form but if he wrote an award winning poem ridiculing me I should be quite disenchanted.

Did leave the lunch I made at home this morning and was forced to buy a 3-piece kfc variety meal with 2 additional hotwings (£6.98 in total). Was edible.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 26 Mar 2014, 1:26 pm

Phew!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Mar 2014, 1:30 pm

Get over my Wrap-it-up critique. Shes a snob, and I had the equivalent of shellshock having spent more than 5 times my hour long limit in London.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 1:34 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Get over my Wrap-it-up critique. Shes a snob, and I had the equivalent of shellshock having spent more than 5 times my hour long limit in London.

Will do. Am going to Paris for the weekend so I'll get my revenge by turning my nose up at anything with a "du", "au" or "ette" in the name, laughing throatily and saying "f*cking French".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Mar 2014, 1:42 pm

Galted wrote: laughing throatily

Can you posibly stretch to a "Guffaw" It is criminally underused, both as a word and an action...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 1:51 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Galted wrote: laughing throatily

Can you posibly stretch to a "Guffaw" It is criminally underused, both as a word and an action...

I'll give it ago, if I balls it up they hopefully won't know to mock as they guffaw in foreign. Guffawing's a bit like opening automatic weapon fire on a busload of orphans, haven't done it yet and never thought I would.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Mar 2014, 1:56 pm

Galted wrote:Guffawing's a bit like opening automatic weapon fire on a busload of orphans, haven't done it yet and never thought I would.

it is a bold step I grant you, but imagine the potential effect if nailed, it could stop a farmers market quicker than they stop working, and start blockading.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 2:06 pm

We could unite all nations who've had to endure the smug superiority of Parisian waiters by staging walk-by guffawings in groups.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Mar 2014, 2:08 pm

Galted wrote:We could unite all nations who've had to endure the smug superiority of Parisian waiters by staging walk-by guffawings in groups.

I'm in, we can also recruit all the Japanese who get hit with 'Paris Syndrome'

Not sure about sean, may be too pecked...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 2:13 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Galted wrote:We could unite all nations who've had to endure the smug superiority of Parisian waiters by staging walk-by guffawings in groups.

I'm in, we can also recruit all the Japanese who get hit with 'Paris Syndrome'

Not sure about sean, may be too pecked...

Don't know about the Japs, watched Letters From Iwo Jimo they top themselves whenever the going gets a bit tough.

Michaels might be a good call, I think he can speak the lingo so could be handy for getting us out of scrapes. Shah's aggression would be quite an asset.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Mar 2014, 2:18 pm

Galted wrote:Shah's aggression would be quite an asset.

Hand him a radio and send him into the fray...

Superfly is Scottish, he must've headbutted a waiter at some point due to a cold battered Mars Bar or something, so his experience will help...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Mar 2014, 2:21 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Galted wrote:Shah's aggression would be quite an asset.

Hand him a radio and send him into the fray...

Superfly is Scottish, he must've headbutted a waiter at some point due to a cold battered Mars Bar or something, so his experience will help...

The problem with the Scots when invading is that they just tend to befriend the local population and start breeding so we possibly can't count on him

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Mar 2014, 2:22 pm

Galted wrote:The problem with the Scots when invading is that they just tend to befriend the local population and start breeding so we possibly can't count on him

But think of the long term effect of having Gallic ginger children everywhere.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Mar 2014, 2:25 pm

I'm not sure I can guffaw. I have more of a Sid James laugh and no acting skills. I do know a fat old man with a moustache (dyed brown with dried ale) who has a Blessed-esque demeanour. He's probably your man to sock it to your Garcons.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Mar 2014, 2:26 pm

Up to 4 and a half verses and I haven't got to BMW's yet.......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Mar 2014, 2:28 pm

sean wrote:I'm not sure I can guffaw. I have more of a Sid James laugh and no acting skills. I do know a fat old man with a moustache (dyed brown with dried ale) who has a Blessed-esque demeanour. He's probably your man to sock it to your Garcons.

Lets get him onside, send your missus to sneer at his pork scratchings

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Mar 2014, 3:05 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:I'm not sure I can guffaw. I have more of a Sid James laugh and no acting skills. I do know a fat old man with a moustache (dyed brown with dried ale) who has a Blessed-esque demeanour. He's probably your man to sock it to your Garcons.

Lets get him onside, send your missus to sneer at his pork scratchings

Ok. He's a borderline racist though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Mar 2014, 3:09 pm

Hmm are we talking Borderline like Ron Atkinson or "Borderline" like Chris Rock?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 26 Mar 2014, 3:14 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Hmm are we talking Borderline like Ron Atkinson or "Borderline" like Chris Rock?

When I say borderline I mean just a bit over the border. As in he probably hasn't realised we've stopped fighting the Zulus.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 26 Mar 2014, 4:07 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Galted wrote:The problem with the Scots when invading is that they just tend to befriend the local population and start breeding so we possibly can't count on him

But think of the long term effect of having Gallic ginger children everywhere.

I promise not to breed with any French waiters if that helps?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 27 Mar 2014, 6:49 am

super wrote:I promise not to breed with any French waiters if that helps?

It has put my mind at rest super...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 27 Mar 2014, 7:55 am

I've been trying to not have a poo since Tuesday in the hope of saving it all up for a sewer-buster when I get to Paris but my rectum is about to split.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 27 Mar 2014, 8:27 am

Galted wrote:I've been trying to not have a poo since Tuesday in the hope of saving it all up for a sewer-buster when I get to Paris but my rectum is about to split

Just bob down to dover, curl an epic one out, with prevailing currents and the right wind you may both make landfall at the same time, at which point plant a flag in it and let merriment commence

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Mar 2014, 8:31 am

Found out last night the mother in law has sorted a house out for the summer. One of her friends, and I helped them shift some stuff last year. Cracking place, Zinedine Zidane amongst others live just up the road.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 27 Mar 2014, 8:34 am

sean wrote:Zinedine Zidane amongst others live just up the road.

Wasn't that where Sophie Ellis Bexter was found dead?

Apparently there was Murder on Zidanes Floor...

(sorry)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 27 Mar 2014, 8:50 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Zinedine Zidane amongst others live just up the road.

Wasn't that where Sophie Ellis Bexter was found dead?

Apparently there was Murder on Zidanes Floor...

(sorry)

If I was to murder her I'd strangle her. Her neck annoys me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 27 Mar 2014, 8:59 am

Is choosing how we'd kill celebrities a new low or new high for the culture cup?

If I was to murder Adrian Chiles I would suffocate him with a clear plastic bag over his head. I think his jowly face would look funny as he tried desperately to gasp for the last remnants of air.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next