The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the latest on WRU Central Contracts?

+10
RubyGuby
HammerofThunor
Welly
bedfordwelsh
LordDowlais
Cardiff Dave
broadlandboy
wayne
ScarletSpiderman
Seagultaf
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What's the latest on WRU Central Contracts? - Page 5 Empty What's the latest on WRU Central Contracts?

Post by Seagultaf Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Now that the Lydiate issue has been settled, what's the news on the other promised Central Contracts. The vultures in the richer English clubs have already started to gather. See link below:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/scarlets-head-coach-wayne-pivac-8287585

I know its in the Fail but it quotes Wayne Pivac so should have some substance! Jake Ball and Liam Williams are two of the most promising stars in the Welsh game and whilst Priestland has his knockers, he was MoM yesterday and he is in this week's Planet Rugby team of the week.

So it's now up to Roger the Dodger to put up and sort out this central contract issue once and for all or (hopefully) ship out!!!!

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

What's the latest on WRU Central Contracts? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's the latest on WRU Central Contracts?

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:02 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:I wonder if he is on about the game time limit?

It must be, these kids just want to play.

Just asking, but will this time limit apply to those DC players who probably won't feature in team Wales games?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

What's the latest on WRU Central Contracts? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's the latest on WRU Central Contracts?

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:42 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:I wonder if he is on about the game time limit?

It must be, these kids just want to play.

And win honours with their mates for their club, no doubt.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:13 pm

Samson has signed up to a dual contact now too. I guess it really was a no brainner decision for him, after all he was still on his first pro contract that he had signed when he was uncapped, and if what I have heard of that contract he was not particularly on a good deal. Also with Rhodri also on a dual contract it will make resting/rotating them easier as neither of them should feel they are being shafted to ensure the other gets game time due to their dual contract.

I would like to know some more details mind, like length of contracts etc.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:52 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:Samson has signed up to a dual contact now too.  I guess it really was a no brainner decision for him,  after all he was still on his first pro contract that he had signed when he was uncapped, and if what I have heard of that contract he was not particularly on a good deal.  Also with Rhodri also on a dual contract it will make resting/rotating them easier as neither of them should feel they are being shafted to ensure the other gets game time due to their dual contract.

I would like to know some more details mind, like length of contracts etc.

Here you go.... Very Happy
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/30771043

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Get Roger's Mum involved, I reckon.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5