The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+17
compelling and rich
kingraf
dancingweeman
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
Adam D
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
superflyweight
21 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 May 2015, 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Labour are in where I live. Should probably be the same again but who knows with the amount of numpties in Scotland who have fallen for the line that the SNP is a left-wing progressive party.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Adam D Mon 01 Jun 2015, 9:00 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:The strangest thing happened on Saturday.  I needed to pop into our local town to go to the post office.  I was wandering around the market place when a big chap lumbered into view looking slightly confused.

He was wearing full on cricket kit.  Whites, shirt, big knitted jumper, the whole get up.  

When I got a bit closer, it was only bloody ex-England off spinner and canny lower order batsman John Emburey!  I sh*t you not.

I think he had lost his car or something as he was looking very confused.  I was going to ask him if he needed help but lost my nerve.  No idea what he was doing their in full cricket gear at 09:30 in the morning.

Bizarre stuff.
swear to god, I was thinking about John Embury on the weekend!

It was due to a story that a friend once told me where he went to see Essex play (I am guessing Embury played for them) and whilst not bolwing he was in the outfield next to the crowd. So to entertain them during the slow passages, he did a few press ups (impressive for a man of his size). Whilst mid press up, the batsman hit a four straight past him to a cheer from the crowd.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 9:30 am

It was almost certainly Raf who hit the 4 past him.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Jun 2015, 9:42 am

Galted wrote:It was almost certainly Raf who hit the 4 past him.

Couldn't have been Coxy otherwise it would have been a 6.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 01 Jun 2015, 9:47 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Galted wrote:It was almost certainly Raf who hit the 4 past him.

Couldn't have been Coxy otherwise it would have been a 6.

With a Nine Iron made of Ivory

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Jun 2015, 10:27 am

Shah wrote:With a Nine Iron made of Ivory

That he won in a king of the internet competition..

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 01 Jun 2015, 10:37 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:With a Nine Iron made of Ivory

That he won in a king of the internet competition..

that he was entered in unknowingly by a user named IwishIwasascoolasCox even though he had decided not to participate to let someone else have a chance

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Jun 2015, 10:51 am

Shah wrote:that he was entered in unknowingly by a user named IwishIwasascoolasCox even though he had decided not to participate to let someone else have a chance

And the user was then outed as God, who being a creature of perfection could not allow such an injustice happen to one of his peers.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jun 2015, 11:36 am

All this was however rendered irrelevant as Coxy returned to the pavilion only to find sean servicing his bird whilst drinking super strength cider and arranging to f*ck another 12 women later that day

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Jun 2015, 1:17 pm

That is probably wher he is now...

I see that SLAYER have just announced tour dates with ANTHRAX, and some other band beginning with KVE....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Jun 2015, 2:04 pm

Has everyone run out of Z list anecdotes?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 01 Jun 2015, 2:18 pm

Never Rick, I once met the double take brother who was not Harry Enfield in a night club in Tenerife. Nice guy, took our addresses and send me and the mate a signed photo and letter.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Jun 2015, 2:30 pm

Sounds like a decent chap Jeff...

Always nice when they follow up on their words, and a zinger of a z-list to boot!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 2:38 pm

I once saw Laura Dern in a film about dinosaurs.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 5:49 pm

Galted wrote:I once saw Laura Dern in a film about dinosaurs.
Well I thought my post was quite funny.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 6:02 pm

Guess I'm the only one.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 6:02 pm

Well, f*ck you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 6:03 pm

F*ck all of you except Jeff.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 6:03 pm

And except for Julius as well.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 6:04 pm

F*ck Tino and Womble especially.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Dagless not so much.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Michaels a lot as he's not here to be offended.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 6:05 pm

Hammersmith harrier not so much due to his excellent contributions on the fifa corruption thread.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 6:05 pm

But f*ck everyone else the normal amount.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 01 Jun 2015, 8:48 pm

About 10 posts ago -

Galted wrote: I've seen Rupert Grint. It was in a play though so I was half-expecting to.

Then -

Galted wrote:

You've done almost the same joke in the space of a few posts.  No-one l*l out loud at the first one, why would they laugh at the second one?

This just makes you look like a massive b*llend.  A massive, Hi-Tec wearing b*llend.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 9:38 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:About 10 posts ago -

Galted wrote: I've seen Rupert Grint. It was in a play though so I was half-expecting to.

Then -

Galted wrote:

You've done almost the same joke in the space of a few posts.  No-one l*l out loud at the first one, why would they laugh at the second one?

This just makes you look like a massive b*llend.  A massive, Hi-Tec wearing b*llend.
Because no-one l*lled at the first one and congratulated me for being such an exceptionally funny chap and for brightening their lives I assumed that they'd missed it and cunningly disguised it for re-use.

Might use it again in the next music round in its third guise.

You might want to review your post and place a hyphen between "Hi-Tec" and "wearing".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 01 Jun 2015, 9:49 pm

Galted wrote:

Then -

Galted wrote:

Because no-one l*lled at the first one and congratulated me for being such an exceptionally funny chap and for brightening their lives I assumed that they'd missed it and cunningly disguised it for re-use.

You might want to review your post and place a hyphen between "Hi-Tec" and "wearing".

I've reviewed it as you suggest. I've decided to leave the hyphen out.

But, after the review, I realise I should have called you a c*nt. That would have complimented the original post nicely.

You silly, silly c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jun 2015, 10:05 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:

Then -

Galted wrote:

I've reviewed it as you suggest.  I've decided to leave the hyphen out.

But, after the review, I realise I should have called you a c*nt.  That would have complimented the original post nicely.

You silly, silly c*nt.
You might want to review your post and use "complemented" instead of "complimented".  The first usage of "c*nt" probably deserves a set of inverted commas as well.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 01 Jun 2015, 10:51 pm

I once walked past the guy who played Leonard in Butterflies.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 Jun 2015, 11:31 pm

I have a copy of one of the Spot books signed by the illustrator/author.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Jun 2015, 7:05 am

I'm not Charles Kennedy.

Superfly?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Jun 2015, 7:15 am

Union wrote:I'm not Charles Kennedy.

Superfly?

Alcoholic fabricator of truths? Sean?

Morning Union

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Jun 2015, 7:34 am

Morning Rick, morning et al

Won't be around again today, you boys behave.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Jun 2015, 7:41 am

Anything exciting or all sprog based?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Jun 2015, 7:44 am

Morning all, nothing to add beyond that but important to clear up my non Charles Kennedy status.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Jun 2015, 7:57 am

Morning Jeff, glad to hear it...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Jun 2015, 8:08 am

I'm not him either.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Jun 2015, 8:16 am

Excellent, this cup would never get finished if you were...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 02 Jun 2015, 9:19 am

I'm generally too angry to be Charles Kennedy. He always seemed like a happy person.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Jun 2015, 9:24 am

super wrote:He always seemed like a happy merry person.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2015, 10:21 am

I have the autobiography of Kellie (aka Frank) Maloney signed back when he was a bloke and not an abomination in the eyes of the Lord (too much like Shah?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2015, 10:32 am

rick_dagless wrote:
super wrote:He always seemed like a happy merry person.
He was Health spokesman for Scotland during his career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a p1ss easy job just stand up every couple of weeks and say "they're overweight alcoholic druggies and they're f*cked"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Jun 2015, 11:00 am

DAVE wrote:He was Health spokesman for Scotland during his career

That is similar to being minister for international relations in N Korea

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 02 Jun 2015, 11:51 am

Pretty tragic news, has moved me to write a tribute.

RIP Charles Kennedy
your face and hair were red
RIP Charles Kennedy
cos now you're mainly dead

RIP Charles Kennedy
though you were probably quite wealthy
the fact that you were Scottish means
you were not very healthy

at least the Dead Kennedys have a new member.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 02 Jun 2015, 12:37 pm

Afternoon gents. I see Rays poetry hasn't improved

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Jun 2015, 12:40 pm

I found it quite moving Shah, always nice to finish with a reasonably obscure punk reference as well. Shows we have other tricks up our sleeve than Lloyd Cole lyrics.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 02 Jun 2015, 12:49 pm

You had a Richie Woodhall moment there Rowley.  All that poetry was kovalev smashing the sh*t out of cleverly and what youve said is that cleverly landed a good jab before he was stopped.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2015, 12:51 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:You had a Richie Woodhall moment there Rowley.  All that poetry was kovalev smashing the sh*t out of cleverly and what youve  said is that cleverly landed a good jab before he was stopped.
I would have gone for the "there's a steaming great turd on the floor but the fly that landed on it had a pretty iridescent thorax"

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 02 Jun 2015, 12:54 pm

Truss wrote:I prefer pec dec to DB Flyes as I can concentrate on the squeeze better..........and I prefer them to cable crossovers because I never perfected the tree hugging technique..

Sir, Truss is talking about I play with my 2inch man sausage techniques again.

Jesus, the profanity filter is good!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 02 Jun 2015, 1:00 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:You had a Richie Woodhall moment there Rowley.  All that poetry was kovalev smashing the sh*t out of cleverly and what youve  said is that cleverly landed a good jab before he was stopped.
I would have gone for the "there's a steaming great turd on the floor but the fly that landed on it had a pretty iridescent thorax"

I was trying to spare rays feelings lest he starts f*cking tarantulas in his grief but I cede to your description

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Jun 2015, 1:18 pm

Galted wrote:Pretty tragic news, has moved me to write a tribute.

RIP Charles Kennedy
your face and hair were red
RIP Charles Kennedy
cos now you're mainly dead

RIP Charles Kennedy
though you were probably quite wealthy
the fact that you were Scottish means
you were not very healthy

at least the Dead Kennedys have a new member.

Maybe he's not dead - just on holiday in Cambodia.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next