The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

+52
Dass
Redrage
links
Skydriver
LadyPutt
navyblueshorts
Fernando
Enforcer
KeizoYamata
No1yankee
1GrumpyGolfer
Marcus
BlueCoverman
Lairdy
barragan
tarka
ScottieD18
JohnnyH
raycastleunited
Scottrf
JDandfries
beninho
goldwolf
Nay
super_realist
Bob_the_Job
Diggers
SmithersJones
Adam D
JPX
oldparwin
McLaren
dynamark
sharrison01
kwinigolfer
Yadsendew
Doon the Water
JAS
oldshanker
Doc
MustPuttBetter
Noshankingtonite
Faldono1fan
theeldestboy
graeme
Maverick
Rossa
puligny
LondonJonnyO
Davie
Mercurio
drive4show
56 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 2 Empty Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by drive4show Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

The old 606'ers know the score, discuss anything on here that doesn't fit in on any other current thread.

But be warned, usual rules apply. ANYTHING that goes 'on topic' will be deleted!! Yahoo

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by Mercurio Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:17 am

Noshankingtonite wrote: I nicknamed her 'ding dong' cos she had peircings in interesting places..... Whistle

In her penis?

Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by LondonJonnyO Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:18 am

Noshankingtonite wrote:
JAS wrote:My recent encounter was the other end of the scale noshanking, the restaurant thought I was her dad Wink

JAS: I had a rebound relationship a few years ago a bit like that. She was a good 18 years younger, tall, leggy, gobby Essex brunette (I wonder if LJ knows randy her). I nicknamed her 'ding dong' cos she had peircings in interesting places..... Whistle

Are you sure you didn't name her 'ding dong' because she had a surprise for you that you weren't expecting.

(Someone whistle the crying game theme please)
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:45 am

Marvellous Noshanking... We await LJs contribution to the discussion with great anticipation Wink

Meanwhile I think if the age gap is less than 30 years then it's fine...I scraped in with 9 months to spare Wink

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Acceptable age difference is irrelevant as long as she meets criteria of:

1. legal age limit
2. Own teeth
3. Own hair
4. Not drawing pension!

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:30 pm

It is my firm belief that Satanism is the one true faith and that Charlie Sheen is the herald of the Anti-Christ
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshankingtonite Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:56 pm

Maverick wrote:Acceptable age difference is irrelevant as long as she meets criteria of:

1. legal age limit
2. Own teeth
3. Own hair
4. Not drawing pension!

Mmm fairly certain I was okay on at lest 3 of those criteria - coming back to Ding Dong from Hockley; LJ has remained suspiciously and uncharacteristically quiet on the matter... reckon he must have been there too; brunette, Essex, up for it - what are the chances Whistle
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:58 pm

LondonJonnyO wrote:
Noshankingtonite wrote:
JAS wrote:My recent encounter was the other end of the scale noshanking, the restaurant thought I was her dad Wink

JAS: I had a rebound relationship a few years ago a bit like that. She was a good 18 years younger, tall, leggy, gobby Essex brunette (I wonder if LJ knows randy her). I nicknamed her 'ding dong' cos she had peircings in interesting places..... Whistle

Are you sure you didn't name her 'ding dong' because she had a surprise for you that you weren't expecting.

(Someone whistle the crying game theme please)

I quote my response to the statement made about your bird with the ding dong Fergus.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshankingtonite Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Where's me degs and me looky cherm. Naahh all woman for sure, honest I checked the adam's apple first. She rattled when she walked had so many peircings - classy chic :run1:
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yadsendew Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:31 pm

I'm reminded of the story of 60 year old guy sat in the pub eating dinner with his 18 year old wife. I couldn’t understand why everyone in the place was, with great loathing and hostility, repeatedly shouting at him pervert pedo!

Intrigued, I had to ask him why the people in the pub hated him so much; he replied ‘Errrm, we only came in for a meal to celebrate our 10th anniversary!’
censored

Yadsendew

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Piercings - hmm. Was dragged into one of 'those pubs' some years ago. You know the sort, where a female walks around with a pint pot that has a few forlorn coppers in it.

All was OK until she started doing what she does best.

It was the first time I had ever seen a girl with what looked like an ironmongers shop front between her legs. There were...... hoops and bars and what looked like curry, in and round a pert looking surrey, when she showed her magnetic surrey with the fringe on top...... I'll get my coat. :run2:
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:39 pm

oldshanker wrote:Piercings - hmm. Was dragged into one of 'those pubs' some years ago. You know the sort, where a female walks around with a pint pot that has a few forlorn coppers in it.

All was OK until she started doing what she does best.

It was the first time I had ever seen a girl with what looked like an ironmongers shop front between her legs. There were...... hoops and bars and what looked like curry, in and round a pert looking surrey, when she showed her magnetic surrey with the fringe on top...... I'll get my coat. :run2:

Sounds like my local weren't down in kent today were you!

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:59 pm

It was 'Dahn Sarf' Mav, but in London and many years ago. I am a reformed character now. Whistle
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Gotta love the filth thats almost exoected as a regular occurence dahn sarf here in london town! Some serious nights to behold, especially in SoHO!

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:31 am

I see that in an effort to raise the 606v2 bar, someone has posted a Q&A on the American Football board with Geno Hayes, linebacker for Tampa Bay.

I would like to have asked him what's all this that wikipedia says about being stabbed in the back of the head with a pair of scissors by your girlfriend?
And what was it like to be tased, then put in the slammer under arrest for disorderly behaviour??

Surprised we have to glorify some of these thugs.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:00 am

Kwini - the original call for questions was only put in the AF section. The answers have been made a "global sticky" for 24 hours just to draw attention to other sections. It seems to have worked!

I have no idea who this person is but from what you've said he seems to be a "colourful character" - perhaps you should pose your questions on the AF section?

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:09 am

Davie,
It was an editorial question really rather than general rhetoric. But it's a bit like interviewing one of the killer B's, Barton, Bellamy or Bowyer after one of their (hardly colourful) "incidents"; you probably wouldn't do it and try to make them out to be upstanding citizens.
Didn't think it was fair to rain on the AF parade. There are plenty of good guys out there, but Geno's not one of them.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Thought i'd revive the D4S anything goes as i have a very serious question..

Dilema: 20 year old hotty and i'm talking you'd even let her eat biscuits and get crumbs all in the bed here! Very hot seems to have taken a shine to me! Flirtatious emails being sent to me by her and even informing me on my days in the office certain garments being worn and others not!!! (she works for firm my company provides services for)

Question what is a man to do!!!!!!

Oh and another thing is marmite and cheese together just wrong

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Mav - my only advice is don't let Mrs Mav read V2 laughing

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Davie wrote:Mav - my only advice is don't let Mrs Mav read V2 laughing

She won't thumbsup

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Important things first....... marmite and cheese. ANY marmite is clearly wrong. Hope that clears that one up.

Now to the secondary issue........

There are certain guidelines to establish here:

1. What's on offer?
2. Does she understand the rules?
3. Location, location, location
4. Is she very bendy and well stacked?
5. Will the dodgy knee hinder your performance?

Hope this helps Laugh

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 pm

drive4show wrote:Important things first....... marmite and cheese. ANY marmite is clearly wrong. Hope that clears that one up.

1. What's on offer?

Hope this helps Laugh

Firstly the important response i'm a marmite man I think it's possible uses are endless....

Onto your other points
1.WHats on offer? Absolutely everything and a little bit more from the info i'm getting
2.Does she understand the rules? Indeed she even acknowledged the rules and said she will play by them as its a bit of fun!
3.Location?Unsure of where she has in mind
4.Bendy and Well stacked? I've seen her bend and it's impressive, the stack is outrageous, she jiggles and they don't move
5.The knee? I still have one good one!

What next oh wise D4S

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Maverick wrote:
What next oh wise D4S

http://www.condomqueens.co.uk/?gclid=CPb4q76fu6kCFQoZ4Qod7GMK9A

Yahoo

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Marmite - YES thumbsup

Mav - Careful Boy!

What seems like harmless fun, can easily turn on you.

Mind you sometimes take it where you can get it is best. randy Just make sure you wash your hands afterwards.
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Maverick wrote:
drive4show wrote:Important things first....... marmite and cheese. ANY marmite is clearly wrong. Hope that clears that one up.

1. What's on offer?

Hope this helps Laugh

Firstly the important response i'm a marmite man I think it's possible uses are endless....

Onto your other points
1.WHats on offer? Absolutely everything and a little bit more from the info i'm getting
2.Does she understand the rules? Indeed she even acknowledged the rules and said she will play by them as its a bit of fun!
4.Bendy and Well stacked? I've seen her bend and it's impressive, the stack is outrageous, she jiggles and they don't move

What next oh wise D4S

I think it's one of those situations where perhaps you should let a fellow 606v2er have a test drive and assess the risk/reward ratio for you Wink What's her number and would she go for a durty weekend in Cyprus

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 pm

JAS wrote:
Maverick wrote:

1. What's on offer?

Hope this helps Laugh

Onto your other points

What next oh wise D4S

I think it's one of those situations where perhaps you should let a fellow 606v2er have a test drive and assess the risk/reward ratio for you Wink What's her number and would she go for a durty weekend in Cyprus

What's this JAS, are you "doing a Mav" and taking one for the team? Laugh

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:10 pm

"What's this JAS, are you "doing a Mav" and taking one for the team? "

I'd certainly be happy to take a 20 year old Hotty for the team...and I do have some recent experience/form Wink

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshankingtonite Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Mav - I'd be more than happy to give her a wee test drive and do a 'risk assessment' on her for you thumbsup Some key pointers for you (sounding like one of the Convicts on that Fossies ad somewhat)

a) Don't blatantly 'pork the payroll'
b) If you're gonna have some fun, don't shart on yer own doorstep
c) Ensure she doesn't know anyone yer missus knows

Ohh and although Mrs Mav doesn't log in to this fine forum, can you be 100 percent that Mavette doesn't have a sneaky peak once in awhile Doh
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:13 am

I'm loving the fact you guys want to take one for the team for me. Fact is as much as this is a big (well 2big) temptations and I can just imagine what the Mav (talking about self on 3rd person how sad) and said hottie could get upto, I would have to decline I just don't think I could do it to mrs Mav, having said that I'm wondering where my morals have come from I neve used to have any Whistle

Still its fun playing the game, and to know you still got it Yahoo

Jas: She likes an all over tan so she tells me so cypres could be a goer!!
NS: You and i sound all to similar, hows the teaching at iron wheel going (sounds more manly than spinning)

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by sharrison01 Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 am

I'm very black and white on this topic. If you've got a family (kids or no kids) then even considering it puts you in the stupid category.

Affairs are for the weak minded and for those without the balls to either sort their life at home out or go visit a "pay as you play." Strip clubs are littered with men without the kahuna's to do either...

sharrison01

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:14 am

Sharrison is of course spot on although a little flirtation doesn't hurt as long as you can stay in control of it Wink

Never ceases to amaze me how some ladies prefer the danger of somebody already in a relationship rather than a care free fun filled flirty single person like myself. Anyone would think I was an ugly short bum or something :-/

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:16 am

Don't you just hate ispellchecker I meant short bum!!

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:17 am

It's done it again...testicles!!

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:48 am

the rules on this are clear. The wedding vows are after all very specific.

It's ok if it's a different postcode.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:39 am

As i've said guys i've grown some morals, must've been the snickers I ate!
But there is nothing wrong with being flirtatious either it's healthy to have a look but as long as you remember which side your breads buttered.

Said young lady sending some very suggestive stuff today, all light hearted though and will go nowhere, but I didn't know some of those things were possible!

and LJ it's not only different post codes, if there's more than one at a time they cancel each other out Whistle

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 am

Mav

you could of course pass her deatils on to the lads.......... Whistle

Laugh

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:50 am

There is a forward button on your email surely - and you do have a lot of our emails.

I think it's just plain greedy hogging all the young hotties to yourself.

<OS posting during the day, 'cos he is in someone else's branch who has access to v2.........must ask them how they got it>
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:57 am

I would offer to post some of them on here but afraid i'd get mod'd for explicit content! But indeed I have many of your emails, not a bad idea...

Good to see you during the day and not after dark was starting to wonder if you were a blood sucker there OS

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Mav Very Happy you have been peeking.

Mind you, you post so often at 6am, that I thought you must be wetting the bed!

Now I realise that you are probably on your way home!
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 pm

I think I might have just sharted.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Very funny guys .But youve just reminded me that its 3 years to the day(in about 2 hours time) that I found out my wife of 20 yrs did not actually go shopping on a saturday afternoon.Still not completed the divorce and now the district judge is questioning the agreed settlement.
General rule with the above question is must be at least half my age

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:28 pm

oldshanker wrote:Mav Very Happy you have been peeking.

Mind you, you post so often at 6am, that I thought you must be wetting the bed!

Now I realise that you are probably on your way home!

If only I were just on my way home after a bit of R kelly (i'll let you lot work out that comment)

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by MustPuttBetter Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Bump & Grind?
Down Low?
Feelin on Yo Booty?

Or err.........Snake ??
MustPuttBetter
MustPuttBetter

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:17 pm

I have absolutely no idea what you are on about!

I must be an age thang! Doh
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:22 pm

MustPuttBetter wrote:Bump & Grind?
Down Low?
Feelin on Yo Booty?

Or err.........Snake ??

MPB clap
Any of those could be quite fitting, my eyes just popped out on storks with the last message it wasn't descriptive but it was a cracking picture!

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Maverick wrote:
MustPuttBetter wrote:Bump & Grind?
Down Low?
Feelin on Yo Booty?

Or err.........Snake ??

MPB clap
Any of those could be quite fitting, my eyes just popped out on storks with the last message it wasn't descriptive but it was a cracking picture!

actually I had more an image of a blue pill and mave running around like a deranged hippie singing "I believe I can fly"
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by MustPuttBetter Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Can we not make an exception to the no pictures rule to enable Mav to do the right thing??
MustPuttBetter
MustPuttBetter

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Pictures ARE now allowed under certain conditions and circumstances - for those who missed it check the announcement section

Not sure this thread fits the conditions though Wink

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by MustPuttBetter Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Of course it does!

Let's go Mav, get her on here
I doubt she reads many golf forums............
MustPuttBetter
MustPuttBetter

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Davie wrote:Pictures ARE now allowed under certain conditions and circumstances - for those who missed it check the announcement section

Not sure this thread fits the conditions though Wink

I say let the masses vote on it.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:41 pm

AYE!!! Laugh

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next