The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

+22
LadyPutt
TRUSSMAN66
dynamark
Shotrock
Good Golly I'm Olly
incontinentia
Collapse2005
I'm never wrong
JAS
Be_the_ball
Roller_Coaster
navyblueshorts
raycastleunited
Davie
beninho
GPB
McLaren
kwinigolfer
super_realist
Diggers
NedB-H
pedro
26 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here! - Page 9 Empty This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by pedro Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

RCB was only mentioned as a potential pick in lack of alternatives.

pedro

Back to top Go down

This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here! - Page 9 Empty Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by incontinentia Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:08 pm

pedro wrote:It’s now official. Luke Donald. Not a big surprise, but wonder how much he follows the ET..
He seems a bit too nice for something like this. It probably helps to be an a-hole like any boss.

Come to think of it, who can claim to be the best Ryder Cup captains of all time? Who is the benchmark?!
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here! - Page 9 Empty Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by incontinentia Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:19 pm

pedro wrote:It’s a money grab.

Re. the team element: I like the idea that everybody have something to play for. Unlike regular stroke play tournaments, even if you’re in 28th position, you can still be in a situation where every shot counts.
They have incorporated some interesting ideas. I suppose the guaranteed money for each event should help reduce conservative play, help players to show off their skills a bit more and create a better spectacle?
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9