The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleverley v Bellew about to be made for October 15th!

+20
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
88Chris05
AlexHuckerby
TRUSSMAN66
captain carrantuohil
Fists of Fury
Gentleman01
Mind the windows Tino.
joeyjojo618
Super D Boon
Colonial Lion
Rowley
bhb001
Waingro
Imperial Ghosty
Scottrf
The Galveston Giant
BALTIMORA
Steffan
Seanusarrilius
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cleverley v Bellew about to be made for October 15th! - Page 3 Empty Cleverley v Bellew about to be made for October 15th!

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 25 Aug 2011, 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok so here is some more breaking news

Semms this fight will be made after all. Also it give Groves a slot on the undercard, well thats my prediction anyway.

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=29011&more=1

www.maineventboxing.wordpress.com

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Wed 31 Aug 2011, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Cleverley v Bellew about to be made for October 15th! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleverley v Bellew about to be made for October 15th!

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Aug 2011, 4:39 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote: If Cleverly gets all macho and wants a scrap he will be in for a rude awakening.

Whilst I would have to back Cleverly as I feel he is a little more rounded at this point and a bit more developed this is the big fear from his point in this fight. Have seen instances where when he takes a couple the red mist can descend a little with Clev and he can start to go into tear up mode, think if he does this in this one would be foolish because whatever his faults seems pretty clear Bellew can bang.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Cleverley v Bellew about to be made for October 15th! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleverley v Bellew about to be made for October 15th!

Post by Steffan Tue 30 Aug 2011, 4:41 pm

There is little Bellew has to offer to trouble the Clev. Nathan will knock this punk out in the later rounds

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Tue 30 Aug 2011, 6:05 pm

If Bellew can land then it could be interesting, but if Cleverly keeps to the skills that got him there to begin with rather than his new gung ho approach then he easily takes the fight. Cleverly has gaping holes in his defence when he comes forward sometimes. A big puncher could make him pay pretty badly and I see someone sparking him at some point, hope the honour doesn't fall to the scouse boxer though. OK

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 30 Aug 2011, 6:14 pm

Steffan wrote:There is little Bellew has to offer to trouble the Clev. Nathan will knock this punk out in the later rounds

We'll see 🐑

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 30 Aug 2011, 6:20 pm

I hopoe Cleverly gets all macho again because Bellew will spark him out. A lot of people writing off Bellew but what has Cleverly done to be put that far ahead of Bellew?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Small Time Wed 31 Aug 2011, 4:54 pm

Does Bellew have top power then? He's only really fought journey men and has only ko'd 62% of them. Clev has ko'd 50% of his 22 wins and has been in with the better opposition yet seems to have a reputation of being feather fisted. Strange.

Small Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3