The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 4th October

+6
AberdeenSteve
President Trump
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Bentyf1
Blade
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 4th October Empty 6CW Escalation 4th October

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 2:20 pm

Match 1
Shaun Styles vs Dicey Reilly

Match 2
Number One Contender to TV Title
Lex Hart vs Yarmouth Blade

Match 3
Enforcer/Abe Abercorn vs Wilson Maine/Cerberus

Match 4
Internecio/Jackson Black/Mr Kenty/Michael Sweetwater/??? vs Mike Hill/Mason White/Josh Valour/Johnny Dice/Jack Frost

Main Event
Geoff Steel vs Keith Leone

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 4th October Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 4th October

Post by Blade Tue 27 Sep 2011, 7:19 pm

The crowd in the arena are all doing the 6cw chant and looking for ward to the show, There's signs such as, Lex for the tv championship, Blade you suck and Steel is our champion.

The camera then spin's round to the top of the ramp and the one and only hit's, The crowd boo loudly as red and white pyrotechnic's go off at either side of the stage, Yarmouth Blade comes out from round the curtain and holds his arm's in the air and is wearing white boot's, red trunks and a t-shirt that reads "next tv champion is Yarmouth Blade".

Blade walks down the ramp and see's a sign that say's Lex is our hero, Blade grabs the sign a rip's it up in half and the crowd boo even louder, Blade laugh's to him self and then climb's the steel steps and in to the ring through the middle rope.

Blade get's a microphone from Mike Bird and waits for the crowd to settle and for his music to stop.

YB: Well you like my new t-shirt then?

Crowd: you suck, You suck.

YB: Oh shut up you animals, You could never do what I do, Cos your just fat slobs who just sit's in front of the tv watching day time soaps which are a load of crap any way.

Crowd: bumhole, bumhole.

YB: Look's like the board of directors have done half of a good job for once, They have put me in a number one contenders match for the tv title with Lex Heart.

Crowd: Lex, Lex, Lex.

YB: But what they should have done is made me number one contender any way after the showing I put up against Geoff Steel I should by number with that alone, But that don't matter, I know how to press all the right button's with Lex heart, I know how to wind him up, I know how to make him lose his concentration in this very ring.

So in the end the ref will be raising my arm and Mike Bird will say...... Come on Mike you know what's next?

MB: And the number one contender for the tv title is Yarmouth Blade.

YB: Come on Mike I want you to say it with some conviction some passion, Some heart, So come on say it again and with meaning this time.

MB: AND THE NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE TV TITLE IS YARMOUTH BLADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd boo what they hear and start the we want Lex chant.

YB: Don't shout for him he wont come out he's too scared, He got lucky last week, But beleave me he wont get lucky on tonight, I will will become the next 6cw tv champion and there's nothing none of you fat, Ugly slobs can do about.

The one and only hit's as blade holds his arms in the air and the crowd are doing the you suck chant, Blade just continues to holding his arm in the air and laugh's at the crowd.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 27 Sep 2011, 8:50 pm

*Frantic noises can be heard from backstage area as medics scuttle quickly towards the first aid area. Four medics are wheeling a stretching and on it lies David Gould, motionless with multiple bruises covered all around his face and a cut below his eye.*

Medic: We need to treat that cut, we don't wan't it getting infected. Its rather nasty, We need to check for a concussion also. He looks pretty hurt..On three team.
1,2 and 3!

*The medics all extract Gould from the stretcher and place his body slowly on the nearby bed. The door is left wide open and Christy James and her team are peering through the door in disbelief of what they are seeing.*

Medic: Sorry Miss, you can't come in.

*The medic shuts the door hastily and gets back to treating Gould.*

Medic: this place is a nasty place ehh Jim? and he didn't deserve this..If I was him..

Jim: What would you do, Terry?

Terry: Well I would love to give those bullies a piece of my mind..and then some.

Jim: Well..

*Before Jim can edge his words out, the door is flung open and appears Mr Kenty, wearing his trademark Genesis top, Acid green engulfing a white microphone in the center standing out against the dark fabric, along with black tracksuit bottoms and Green and white Nike trainers. Draped over his shoulder is the 6CW Tag team title, engraved with Mr Kenty on it all already.*

Terry: Sir, you cannot come in here..

Mr Kenty: Did I hear you correctly? I think David needs a little visit..

*Mr Kenty unhooks his title and drops it and then right hand's Terry sending him flying into a nearby desk, leaving him flat on his backside.*

Jim: Your a monster..

Mr Kenty: Haha and your going to be a victim..

*Jim cowers for a split second and runs of shouting for help down the corridor, Mr Kenty then stares Gould who is slowly regaining consciousness and his eyes light up with fear.*

Mr Kenty: Hello sleepy head..only a quick visit.

*Gould whimpers as Mr Kenty grabs a chair and sits on it casually still gazing icily at Gould.*

Mr Kenty: Your a pathetic excuse for a human being, you do know that right? How dare you think you could take down Genesis. Your merely a puppet for the board of directors..a spineless yes man who follows orders on a 9-5 basis. People like you make me sick. You came here what 3 months ago? trying to take down Genesis, with your "morals" and you doing "whats best for the company" well sorry to disappoint you DAVID. You have failed. You have failed so miserably its funny..I bet the board think your a joke. I would. Genesis are the PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE. People like you, Reilly, Hill, White, Frosted Dice, Gazzy whoever are bound to try and topple this revolution, no doubt about it! but sorry to disappoint you but Hell will have to freeze over, you and your "resistance" will have to leave me and my colleagues in a pool of our own blood before this is over. And I guarantee to you David, your not going to win. The rest of the so called "resistance" will lose, you are going to lose everything. This entire roster will lose everything dare they stand in our way..Do I intimidate you now?

*Gould stares at Kenty trying to move, before a firm hand presses down on Gould's chest.*

Mr Kenty: HOW DARE YOU. I asked you a question..Do I intimidate you..

Gould: .....

Mr Kenty: funny you should say nothing, that sort of represents this entire lockeroom and this industry. To weak..to pathetic..to spineless..talentless to speak up to Genesis and Me. Your in this position because you stood up to Genesis, you took a stand and look what it got you..lying on your back like your MOTHER.

*Gould's eyes light up with fury, and spits at Kenty. Saliva begins to drip down Kenty's cheek, a evil smirk edges across Kenty's face.*

Mr Kenty: Your going to be just one of many..A clone. you should be honored your the first representing the position the so called superstars who stand up to me and Genesis will be in! Now David lets say we make this..fun?

*Gould begins to whimper louder, as Kenty laughs evily before grabbing the bed and launching it over, Gould and the bed go crashing to the floor and are left in a mess in the floor. Mr Kenty admires his handywork before grabbing a nearby water bottle and adds insult to injury. The water pools around the carnage as Kenty picks up his title and strolls out of the first aid room, before closing the door. Christy James and her team come racing to the scene.*

CJ: What has happened Kenty?

Mr Kenty: Oh nothing Christy, I'm not sure. I heard a noise from the first aid room also, but I don't think its anything. Just the medics doing there jobs. I would go and have another peek Christy, could be a big scoop that you can release to the media in seconds and I think they will let you in this time! Have a great week, Doll.

CJ: Hmm.. You to, I guess.

*Slimy smiling, Kenty adjusts his title and strolls away with the camera watching him from behind make his exit. A door can be heard opening, a loud scream can then be heard before the scene fades to darkness.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:29 pm

“Party Girl” by McFly blasts out around the arena and the crowd seem to be confused as 6WF’s Miss Jessica walks out onto the stage in a short red tartan skirt, high stiletto heeled boots, a revealing strappy white top, and her immaculate red hair tied in a long pony tail draped forward across her shoulder. Ignoring the fans who wolf whistle and hold their hands out, she walks towards the ring with a satisfied pout upon her face.

JT : What is Miss Jessica doing in a 6CW arena tonight?

HE : Who knows – but are you complaining?

Jessica struts over to the ring announcer and playfully sits on his lap, tickling the back of his neck with a long manicured finger nail. Then she runs her hand along his arm before taking the microphone from his hand. She stays sat on his lap as her music cuts.

Miss Jessica : Wow. Like… what a pleasure it is to be here in 6CW.

Fans : YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH! 6-C-Dub. 6-C-Dub.

Miss Jessica : I mean… it’s so nice being able to be secure in the knowledge that I could come out here at about a 4, maybe even a 3 out of 10, and still be the most attractive person in the arena by a long way. Like… on a really good day in Birmingham, I’d be crazy to let it fall below a 6. But here…

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Miss Jessica : I mean… Seriously… I know it’s Scotland and all, and you guys see what… like 2 hours of sunlight a month or whatever, but that’s really no excuse not to make an effort.

COME ON… have some dignity.

Jessica giggles mischievously and looks at her nails admiringly as the crowd boo and hurl abuse. She stands up from the ring announcers lap and slowly walks over to the commentary table. She walks in front of the commentators, and leaps up to sit on the table in front of Jeff Thaddeus. She teasingly pokes a stiletto at him, stroking his belly with the tip of the shoe.

Miss Jessica : So given that I’m easily hitting a 9 and a half today, I’d say it’s 6CW’s lucky day – wouldn’t you Jeffy?

Thaddeus looks hypnotised and slowly nods. Jessica lifts her legs up and spins them around the desk so she is facing the ring, leaning back over the desk slightly, provocatively. Some of the crowd begin to cheer and wolf whistle again. Jessica turns to look at one stood near the commentary position.

Miss Jessica : Seriously – I wouldn’t waste your breath. I may have ginger hair, but I’m sure as hell not Scottish… (Jessica shudders)… perish the thought.

And as I’m not like… one of you… (she turns her nose up)… I’m not sure I qualify for your inbreeding program. So just like, go grunt at one of your home stock already.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SLU(beep)! SLU(beep)! SLU(beep)!

Jessica rolls her eyes

Miss Jessica : Whatever.

Anyway… I may be looking damn hot right now, like, so hot that I can't even put a number on it - but I’m SO not feeling it. And as we were just talking about animals – it’s because of Keith Leone.

Jessica sits up and looks more serious.

Miss Jessica : I want you to listen up 6CW. At 6CWF Destiny….

Fans : SLU(beep)! SLU(beep)! SLU(beep)!

Miss Jessica : SHUT UP!

At 6CWF Destiny, one of your employees took me, and violated my rights as a woman… as a human being, when he tombstoned me in the middle of the ring. And I’ve been watching your lame-o excuse for a rival show ever since, and I haven’t seen one single reprimand dished out to that total freako.

One of your employees, like, abused an innocent woman in front of the whole world – and not only got off scot free – but got off with a number one contendership. What does that say about your company?

NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!

Jessica holds her hands up to calm herself down then beckons a camera with her index finger and looks into it seductively, twirling her pony tail with a wicked smile.

Miss Jessica : So… are there like, any men in 6CW or what? Any men willing to help a damsel in distress and slay that total ogre… a pretty hot damsel... and a really ugly ogre I might add.

I promise the rewards would be SO worth it.

Just ask Lex to see his phone.

Jessica puts the mic to one side, and leans back with her elbows on the desk again – looking up towards the stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 28 Sep 2011, 2:48 pm

Jessica starts to twirl her hair inbetween her fingers through boredom when “Born to Fight” hits and Dicey Reilly walks out with his Extreme Title over his shoulder, he smiles down at Miss Jessica who has now sat up with a gleeful look in her eyes

Henry: Oh no what does Dicey want?

JT: Well Jessica wanted a man that knows about Leone and you'll have to agree there is no better man than the Extreme Champ and by the noise of the crowd they agree

Crowd: DI-CEY

Dicey slowly makes his way down to ringside where he puts his title on the announce table before grabbing Henry’s mic

Dicey: Well look at we’ve got here…the Pampered Princess of 6WF herself…Miss Jessica

Jess stands up and twirls as the crowd boo her

Dicey: Sweetheart the things I would do to you given half the chance and by what I saw on Lex’s Dvds you could teach this old dag some new tricks, So you’ve come up north to look for a man to fight my old pal Keith Leone for laying a finger on your fine body, well look no further my dear, you won’t find a better man than old Dicey here, you don’t get a body like this by being a wimp

Dicey takes his top off to reveal all the scars on his back from the barbed wire in the Chamber of Horrors match, Jessica takes on look and starts to gag

Dicey: What you don’t like what you see? You see princess this is what you look like when you go toe to toe with a guy like Leone, this is what it takes to beat a guy like Leone and this is why im presuming your clients…Sooty and Sweep stayed in Birmingham because they weren’t man enough to take up the challenge

Crowd: 6-C-DUB

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 28 Sep 2011, 4:25 pm

Miss Jessica surveys Dicey while lifting her pony tail to her nose and sniffing it.

Miss Jessica : So let me get this straight? And you’ll have to forgive my ignorance because seriously… I really couldn’t watch your match with Leone… it was like, SO gross. But you beat Leone in the Chamber of Horrors match… the most grotesque match ever invented, like, ever? For that Extreme Title? And yet he ends up walking out of Destiny as number one contender to a world title?

Doesn’t sound like much of a victory to me.

Jessica grabs Dicey’s shirt which he is still holding, and uses it to pull him closer seductively.

Miss Jessica : Sounds like you’ve got unfinished business to me.

Jessica eyes Dicey challengingly, biting her lip with excitement.

Miss Jessica : As for my clients… they’ve got more important business to take care of in Birmingham. You know… the wrestling capital of the world? I can’t have them showing their face around this dump, devaluing their brand. Saint and Scorpion are like… luxury items. They belong in an upmarket boutique like 6WF. They’re like that cute little handbag all lit up on the top shelf… the one with no price on it.

Miss Jessica looks Dicey up and down, looking at his scars with disgust

Miss Jessica : You’re more like damaged goods… like… Lidl or something.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Miss Jessica shrugs with innocence

Miss Jessica : No… No… I just mean… You know… Know your market! And nobody knows the market better than me. Like… come on, if we’re talking shopping analogies – obviously I know my market better than anyone else.

And I know that taking revenge on Leone is a going to be a dirty job. So I need a dirty player.

And you look like a guy who can get dirty with the best of them Dicey.

Jessica twirls her hair

Miss Jessica : Hey… did Lex show you the video with the….

Jessica leans into Dicey and whispers in his ear, with a sly, manipulative smile. Dicey looks at her shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Sep 2011, 4:45 pm

As Dicey Reilly and Miss Jessica continue to stare each other, “Limo Wreck” plays out and the fans descend into a chorus of boos as Keith Leone walks out onto the stage, his hood over his head and a microphone in hand. Leone walks slowly down to the ring before rolling in under the bottom rope and looking at both of the other people in the ring, before unhooding himself and winking at Jessica, who looks disgusted at his presence. Leone then smirks as he looks at Jessica before turning to Dicey.

Leone: I didn’t realise exactly how desperate Walker was to get anything from 6WF.

Dicey slightly smiles at Leone’s comment but still looks back seriously at Leone, who rolls his eyes and then turns back to Jessica.

Leone: Are you still seriously trying to wage a war against me? Sweetheart, I hate to burst your bubble but I don’t think that those two lap dogs of yours have any interest in taking me on. I mean one’s a nobody and the other is a has-been, not exactly the personnel you want to use to try and sort out an issue like myself.

But what you have done is fallen into the trap that all of these hypocrites out here have fallen into, which is believing that because Dicey Reilly and Keith Leone are in the same place, they are going to tear each other apart. I speak for myself here and I assume by Dicey’s reaction to you earlier as well, that our war has ended, he got what he wanted which was complete and utter destruction in a cage and I got what I wanted which was screwing over the fans and Board to still get a title shot.

(The crowd boo loudly at Leone’s last statement)

Leone: But the thing that I find funniest about this whole situation is you still think you’re the innocent victim in all of this, that poor little Jessy was man handles for no reason by the big oafish brute. If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have been cheated out of yet another opportunity by the Board and I would be the true winner of the Gold Rush tournament and I’d be getting ready to take on Geoff Steel for the 6CW World Title, but now I have to also drag that 6WF loser Blue Dragon along with me.

Crowd: 6CW, 6CW, 6CW...

Leone: Oops, I’m falling into that trap again of giving these people what they want rather than what they need to hear. Blue Dragon may be a ne’er do well but at least he has more stones than Scorpion and Saint combined as he was willing to stand up to me, an all be-it weakened version of myself, but still there. Whereas those two have clearly let you, a pretty little thing, venture up into my world all by yourself, not caring the slightest about the big bad monster that was waiting for you.

Leone approaches Jessica and she backs away slightly but tries not to show any fear as Leone stares deeply into her eyes.

Leone: Stay out of my business from now on, otherwise I may... well actually I don’t need to explain what could happen.

Keith Leone puts his hand in Miss Jessica’s hair and twirls it slightly with one of his fingers before stepping away from her and laughing as she looks back at him with disgust.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 28 Sep 2011, 7:24 pm

The crowd are all taking their seats awaiting the beginning of this week’s episode of Escalation when “Numb” blasts out of the speakers. The crowd are instantly on their feet booing the sound of an imminent Genesis arrival when Jackson Black walks out on the stage, International title over his shoulder and microphone over his shoulder. The look on his face says it all, an expression of sheer anger is blatant as he storms down the ramp.

“SHUT UP, SHUP UP ALL OF YOU!!”

This gains massive heat from the fans as several pieces of rubbish are thrown in the direction of Jackson which doesn’t to ease his anger.

“Will you just all shut up for one god dam minute you petulant bunch of inbreds!”

Jackson walks up ring steps and stomps into the ring.

“For all that Geoff Steel harps on about you guys giving him that extra adrenaline rush, I still cannot see where having you idiots cheering for you can be any sort of motivation.”

The crowd crank the boos up once more as Jackson paces in the ring.

“Now, last week on Aftershock we seen a night where Genesis dominated. From the word go we had everyone trembling in fear, wondering who would be the next target in our long list of enemies. My two good friends, Michael Sweetwater and Mr. Kenty claimed the Tag Team gold from a team I’d much rather not have to talk about it. I do, however, find it oh so fitting that I, Jackson Black, was the reason Frosted Dice held those belts in the first place. If you think all those months back where I joined forces with Alex Walker and in the process, screwed over my partner at the time and left him for scraps in the middle of the ring for Frosted Dice to win the match and the titles. 6 months on and we have the complete reversal, Jackson Black, screws over Frosted Dice and hands Genesis what is rightly ours. Take nothing away from Mikey and Kenty though, as they were excellent and more than deserved those belts. Well done guys.

The crowd boo furiously as Jackson mockingly toasts the area and laughs.

“We then move to the shocking reveal of the latest member of 6CW to see the light and join forces with Genesis. We have recruited the most psychotic and violent monster to grace 6CW and I don’t think I could be more happy. Internecio adds that extra dimension to the ranks of Genesis and it gives an extra warning to all those people who think they are tough enough to take on Genesis just to take a second thought before wanting to take on this monster.”

Jackson takes a minute and readjusts the belt over his shoulder.

“Then, we move on to that moment. The moment when a boyhood dream was brutally ripped from my grasp by some moronic director that believes it his place to make calls that weren’t even correct. I should be stood before a World Champion but instead I stand before you a cut figure, a man that feels like the whole world is against him. I had Geoff Steel, pinned to the mat for those precious three seconds but Mr. Gould had other idea. I proved to you all that I am a worthy World Champion and that Geoff Steel is not.

Jonathon Gould, you screwed Genesis and worse than that, you screwed over Jackson Black. In one night you went from feeling the most powerful man in this company, walking out on that stage and making yourself out as Mr. Big shot but by the end of that evening, you were left in a broken mess and had all that mattered to you ripped from your grasp much like you did to me.

You believed that Genesis were going to crumble by your one moment as the Angel Gabriel and doing the right thing but you only managed to do one thing, make us stronger. We now have full control of this company, we now have an even bigger group of people looking to rise to the top and even more so, want to break everybody that stands in our way in half. Just look at your Daniel Reilly’s and your Gazzy D’s. They’ve all thought they could cross Genesis but all have end up battered and bloodied messes. Nobody is going to stop us, nobody. We are going to prove our domination tonight, when we group together with a mystery fifth partner and take down those who believe they have a fighting chance against this great stable.

Mike Hill, Mason White, Josh Valour and Frosted Dice. I’d all think twice before coming out for a fight with Genesis because I can ensure you, you’ll live to regret it.”

Black throws the microphone to the floor and walks up the ramp as “Numb” hits the speakers.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 29 Sep 2011, 9:55 am

Jessica takes a step back away from Leone, looking anxious.

Miss Jessica : You know what Keith? I don’t know what could be more sad. The fact that you did what you did to me at Destiny… or that you’re still standing here, like, two weeks later, so proud of it.

Jessica claps sarcastically

Miss Jessica : Oh well done Mr. Keith Leone – you are just like, such a man! A total hunk. I tell you, you’re going to make some lucky domestically abused woman a wonderful husband one day.

Fans : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Miss Jessica : But don’t worry… you can just blame it on the roids or something. Which you’ll SO need to take to stand any chance of beating either Geoff Steel or Chris Patricks for a World Title. And you know why?

Miss Jessica smirks confidently

Miss Jessica : Because like you said… I cost you outright victory in that Battle Royal. Little old me. A cute… dainty… little girl stopped you from winning that match. So how the hell are you going to beat one of those real men? SUCH a loser! Like... come on... deluded freako or what?

Jessica scowls at Leone, but backs away further, standing behind Dicey Reilly now.

Miss Jessica : As for Saint and Scorpion. They don’t even know I’m here. Do you know who I am Leone? As if I'm going to seek authorisation from those two to come here tonight. I mean… seriously… do you really know who I am?

I am Miss Jessica. The greatest manager in sports entertainment history. The hottest diva stroke knockout stroke honey in sports entertainment history. Those two are just cogs in MY machine sweetie. And I’ll do whatever I like. Because seriously… all it takes is a little flutter of these eyelids, and the tiniest glimpse of these simply stunning legs and I can get in anywhere I want. I’m talking any club. Any locker room. Any office. Any… bedroom.

I know where deals are really made Keith - and I can be there, literally, at the drop of a....

Jessica pulls at the edge of her skirt and giggles

Miss Jessica : So if I want to wage a war against a total tyrant like you… then I can, and I will.

Miss Jessica stares at Leone with a sly smile and a pout.

Miss Jessica : Do you know what is really pathetic? You so wouldn’t have done it if Cassius Zhi was around. And you know it.

Jessica confidently walks right up to Leone and runs a hand down his bicep, giving it a squeeze whilst biting her lip.

Miss Jessica : But one day he will be around again. And you’re going to be SO sorry when that day comes.

Jessica’s squeeze curls into a vicious claw with her nails, which Leone meets with a steely gaze and a laugh to himself. Jessica releases his arm and looks at her nails with pleasure.

Miss Jessica : But in the meantime…

Jessica clicks her finger and points at Leone

Miss Jessica : … go on Dicey. He’s all yours.

She spins towards him, putting a hand on his chest, and lowering one of the straps of her top teasingly. She looks up at the Extreme Champion with sultry eyes.

Miss Jessica : And if you hurt him bad enough… I’ll be all yours too.

Jessica walks around the back of Dicey, running her hand all around his torso to his lower back, then she gives him a little push towards Leone.

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 29 Sep 2011, 10:50 am

Dicey stops inches from Leone’s face as the two enemies stare intensely at one and other leaving Jessica clapping with glee behind Dicey’s back, Dicey spins around and grabs Miss Jessica and kisses her long and hard on the lips he lets her go and she drops to the mat

Henry: Oh my god, Dicey just sexually assaulted Miss Jessica

Jeff: He only kissed her you idiot

Dicey: Il take that as payment for me letting you into MY ring, do you really think I’d be sucked in by a bit of cleavage and a flash of leg…darling my face might look more like an oil spill than an oil painting but Dicey never leaves the bar alone just ask Clarissa, I wouldn’t waste my time or medical bills on you sweetheart so I suggest you call up Mr Personality, The Saint and ask him to bring your cellulite ass home

Crowd: S*UT

Miss Jessica gets back to her feet and stares scornfully at Dicey

Dicey: And I don’t know why your smiling Keith, if you think because I won this belt and kick your ass at Destiny that we’ll be all buddy buddy, think again…what we have will NEVER be over not by a long shot but for the mean time il let you make your name off my back, il let you go for the gold but understand this…when you reach the top the only way is down…and trust me it’s a long way and when you fall il be there waiting and when im truly finished with you it WILL be worth the wait

Crowd: DI-CEY

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Sep 2011, 7:20 pm

Keith Leone smirks at Dicey Reilly who looks intently at Leone and Miss Jessica looks slightly worried as Leone seems to relax back on the ropes.

Leone: What I find amusing about this whole situation is how stupid both the two of you and the rest of this nit-wit crowd are being. There is nothing personal for me with what happened between myself and either one of you, I did what I did for one reason, rebellion. Tell me Dicey, before me, who pushed you to as far as I did and still managed to walk away with their head held high? No-one, and Jessica, who dared to man-handle you like I did and didn’t suffer a gruelling beating from what Neanderthal you had hired as our most recent slave? No-one. But with all of that aside, the night after Destiny I didn’t come out and brag how I had managed to beat up one of Dicey’s closest friends and I didn’t and how I had hit one of 6WF’s own main “attractions” because really by that point it meant nothing to me. All that mattered was that at the end of the night even though I had won my World Title opportunity I had again been screwed by the Board, by these fans and of course by your pretty little head Jessica.

Now firstly you Dicey, you don’t think I know what it’s like to fall, a man who for the best part of ten years was being kicked around by a bunch of inbred hicks in someone else’s backyard. Then to go from the cusp of the main event scene in 6WF to falling and having to fight low rate wannabe’s like Trevor Swann before falling even further and landing in this dump.

Crowd: Leone Sucks, Leone Sucks, Leone Sucks.

Leone: I know that I can fall and I know that it won’t only be you waiting for me to land to take me out, trust me, when you start telling the truth to people, you seem to make a lot of enemies and trust me, I have guys who have been waiting to stab a knife in my back for a lot longer than you. I mean look at guys like Code Effrego, a deranged lunatic who the moment he is let out of hospital will try and finish the job he started on me, but that doesn’t worry me, because now I don’t have to do what the people want me to do. I don’t have to be the bigger man in dealing with my problems anymore, I will deal with them however I see fit, something that you should know all too well by now.

Leone winks at Dicey, who looks back at him unfazed, before Leone steps around from Dicey and stares at Miss Jessica who looks warily at Leone.

Leone: And onto the little girl who is all bark and no bite. You seemed all too willing to be the loud one in the ring before you realised that you are all alone in this big scary world, and that the “deluded freak” as you call him now has a free run at you.

Jessica backs off warily but Leone merely laughs at her reaction.

Leone: Do you honestly think I am going to attack you again just because you’ve run your mouth at me a little? There are guys in suits in the back who have been b*tching about me and stopping me getting to the top for nearly two years now and they still stand their unharmed, because I am not that Hardcore lunatic I once was, now I’m the guy who is fighting back against my suppressers and I’m going to do it my own way rather than some brutal way that they can get me locked up for. So that’s the reason I’m not going to hurt you again, not because of Scorpion and Saint waiting anxiously in 6WF to come and get me, not because of some idol threat that you are going to pull an old loony from the asylum to chase after me like he did against someone like say Perfect Jack? I’m not afraid of any of that list of guys you have managed as they have all seemed to have been, slowly but surely, castrated by you and they have gone from being the ferocious wolves they once were to being your cute little Chihuahua that you pull around town with you on a cute little pink lead. But if you still don’t think I am man enough to be able to take on your boys or either of the World Champions, why don’t you watch Escalation when I take down these people’s beloved champion, Geoff Steel, like I have done so many times before.

Leone moves backwards and again rests on the rope as the fans start“Geoff Steel” chants that echoes around the arena.

Leone: You two need to realise I am not at war with either of you, I am at war with the Board and with these cantankerous fans, but I can more than happily take either of you down again if I see fit to do so.

Keith Leone stops smirking and looks casually from Miss Jessica to Dicey Reilly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 30 Sep 2011, 9:15 am

Yarmouth Blade is walking down the back stage area, Smiling to him self as Lex did not come out to face him in the ring, Suddenly hes here a voice behind him and turns round.

YB: Oh it's the tramp with a microphone and camera crew is it?

CJ: Oh thanks for the warm welcome Blade, Listen I was wondering if you could give us some in site in to your match to become the next number one contender for the tv title.

YB: OK, I'll answer that one Christy, Lex was just a chicken tonight, I gave him the opportunity to come out and face me in the ring out there tonight and he bottled it, He is running scared cos he know's what I would do to him .

CJ: And what's that then Blade?

YB: Well tramp face it would be the biggest beat down that Lex has ever had, He would not have made it to escalation, even if he did make it the out come would be just the same, He would be beaten to a pulp and then Blade will the go on to to become the next tv champ.

CJ: Your very sure of your self aren't you Blade?

YB: Of course I am Christy, You see I got to be number contender for the 6cw heavy weight championship when know one gave me a chance, So this should be a peace of cake, Because I am the best technical wrestler in this business and know one is gonna deny me the chance to become the tv champion.

I will be the best tv champ of them all, I will hold that title the longest any one has held it before, Know one and I do mean know one will never get that belt of me, So once I have put away that loser Lex heart I will become the best god damn tv champ ever.

The crowd start the you suck chant.

CJ: So you really think your that good then Blade?

YB: I know am that god damn good, Do you think I not good enough, May be a should show you how good I am right now, May be I should take out your cameraman and then he can tell you how god damn good I am.

CJ: whaaaaaaaaaaooooooooo there Blade, we beleave no need to get physical.

YB: Well you better bugger off then before I change my mind then, Hadn't you.

Christy and the camera man turn round and quickly walk the other way as Blade stands there laughing and the crowd can be her booing in the arena.

Last edited by yarmouth blade on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 30 Sep 2011, 11:09 am

Miss Jessica takes a step towards Leone

Miss Jessica : Nothing personal?

Oh believe me Leone. This is REALLY personal.

Jessica lays her hands on Leone’s abdomen, stroking it up and down.

Miss Jessica : And that makes this situation, like… SO dangerous for you honey. Because this cute little thing barks AND bites. That can be a really bad thing for some… and a really good, really exciting thing for others.

Jessica licks her lips slowly.

Miss Jessica : Unluckily for you – you chose to make it a bad thing Leone. You made your bed when you Tombstoned me at Destiny – and made sure a hot body like this will never lie in it. And the only screw you’re going to get anytime soon is the same one you keep getting from the 6CW Board.

I could make you a champion like that (she clicks her finger). I could bring the 6CW Board round to my way of thinking… because I can be very persuasive with men like that. You just need to get under the suit… if you know what I mean?

She runs her hand very close to his waistband

Miss Jessica : You only needed to be a gentlemen and ask….

But instead you were an animal – and now you’re going to find out that I’m more than just some pu55y Keith.

Jessica’s eyes narrow cattily and she bites her lip

Miss Jessica : I can be a real tiger. And I won’t just castrate you like you say I’ve done to my clients in the past. I will totally emasculate you until you feel like the total non-man that you proved yourself to be at Destiny!

You won’t just lose your balls. But your title shot. Your career. Just…. like… everything.

Jessica giggles as she scowls at Leone.

Miss Jessica : As for you…

Jessica spins towards Dicey.

Miss Jessica : At least he’s got a World Title shot. What’s your excuse for turning down like… the best thing that would EVER happen to a total loser like you? Seriously... I'm not some bar crawling skank who gives it out to any guy generous enough to treat them to a spiked drink, like what you're used to Dicey. This right here... is class.

Jessica takes a step towards Dicey and puts a hand around his lower back, stroking it.

Miss Jessica : Scared you wouldn’t be able to handle me Dicey? Were those videos that Lex showed you a little too… extreme, even for the Extreme Champion?

She leans towards him and whispers seductively

Miss Jessica : And that was just the stuff I let him film… my bark, and bite get a lot… lot worse than that.

Jessica twirls her hair with one hand, still stroking him with the other.

Miss Jessica : I guess you’re not much of a man either. I’m SO wasting my time up here. I mean seriously… what was I expecting? The only thing Scotland has ever offered the world in about like, the past fifty years is Lorraine Kelly. SUCH a goof-off coming here.

But seeing as I am here… I might as well make the trip worth it.

Jessica shocks Dicey by returning his long, hard kiss, pulling him right into her. She pulls away and wipes her mouth dry.

Miss Jessica : No… I was right the first time. You really do taste foul. Eugh… Yuk.

Jessica scrapes her tongue theatrically then looks up at Dicey and spits in his face. The fans audibly gasp as Dicey’s demeanor immediately changes.

JT : Oh my god! Did you see that?

HE : That just gave a whole new meaning to swapping spit.

Jessica watches Dicey’s expression turn serious as he slowly wipes his face, and her own expression changes from excitable pride in her actions to sudden fear. She looks behind her at Leone, then to Dicey, then yelps as she runs out of the ring. Dicey slides out and chases her up the ramp, catching up towards her very quickly as she tries to run in her stiletto boots.

HE : Run Jessica Run!

Dicey’s about to grab hold of her as Zheng Zhi and Killer step out onto the stage.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JT : Look - Jessica did bring back-up after all!

Jessica breaks through her two hired stooges and Dicey stops in front of them. He starts to laugh at the two of them standing in front of him looking tough with crossed arms. Dicey suddenly flies at them, unloading a barrage of bar room brawl punches on Killer, then pushing Zheng away he boots away at Killer on the floor. The 6CW fans are going crazy.

Fans : DICEY! DICEY! DICEY!

Dicey leaves Killer in agony on the floor and goes over to the big screen and wrestles a metal bar from the rigging, just as Zheng confronts him. Dicey wraps the metal bar across his head, knocking him clean out.

Fans : YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Dicey throws the bar down and runs backstage, through the staging area with the cameras following him.

Dicey : WHERE’S SHE GONE?

Dicey continues to run out, into the parking lot, where he sees Jessica’s white Audi TT revving up. The window winds down and Jessica looks out of the window with a look of absolute glee.

Miss Jessica : Call me once you’ve discovered mouthwash… loser.

Jessica gives a little wave and puts some sunglasses on, then screeches out of the arena leaving Dicey standing, wiping his face.

JT : Well I’ve heard a lot about Miss Jessica, but she seems a very reserved character doesn’t she?

HE : Yeah… Not one to rock the boat at all.

JT + HE : Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 30 Sep 2011, 12:30 pm

killer : me and zheng enter the parking lot
i am hurting
i ask zheng where has Jessica gone with our lift
zheng can’t answer because zheng is a mute
i shrug and start walking to birmingham

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 30 Sep 2011, 3:58 pm

Dicey is seen storming around backstage

Dicey: AHHHHHHH!!!! that woman is so infuriating....give me that

Dicey snatches a bottle of baby oil off a table outside Mr Kenty's dressing room

Man: Hey you cant take that...thats for Mr Kenty's massage

Dicey looks and smiles at the man before pushing him into a garbage bin

Dicey: Tell him if he wants it to come and get it

Dicey marches on down to his dressing room were he pulls out his phone and clicks on a video marked MJ Solo, he lowers the lights and removes his lower clothing and squirts some baby oil on himself

Dicey: Eh but what a woman...I wouldnt mind her kissin me Blarney Stones

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 30 Sep 2011, 6:11 pm

Enforcer is walking backstage when he passes Jack Reynolds.

JR: Hey Big E! Do you think we could get a word from you about your tag match at Escalation?

E: Tag match? I didn't see a tag match on the card?

JR: Yeah, you and Abe are facing Wilson Maine and Cerberus.

E: That might be what the card says, but as I said I didn't see a tag match. I'm going to be in the ring with Cerberus, Wilson Maine and Abe Abercorn. I make that a fourway dance!

JR: So you don't intend to try and get along with Abe?

E: Why would I? We spent Sunday beating seven shades out of each other and I feel like we have unfinished business. Not least because the preacher spent the whole night pushing the rules and then engaging me in an out of ring brawl.

JR: I think it was as much you as Abe that initiated that!

E: Quite possibly...but I didn't notice him complaining that we weren't "complying with the spirit of wrestling"! No doubt we'll have to snore through one of his political monologues where he will do just that...but as they say actions speak louder than words!

JR: And what are your thoughts on the other two participants in the match?

E: I realise that they will have to have my full attention, but I'm not going to lie and say I have an extensive knowledge of them. When I was out of wrestling I was completely out...so my knowledge of the guys on the roster is rusty to say the least.
But there are still 4 days until Escalation and you can rest assured that they will be fully scouted before I step in the ring with them.

JR: So you know nothing about them?

E: Well I know that Cerberus must be up there with some of the toughest S.O.B.'s I have stood toe to tow with, his match at Aftershock was literally off the chart. If he can make it to Escalation under his own steam he will have my respect! And Wilson Maine appears to be deranged, his attack on Triple D was brutal!

JR: Do they have you worried?

E: Worried? I said I came back to kick some ass - and what better than facing two disturbed hardcore individuals? They do what I do...and this is my chance to prove that I still do it better!

JR: Thanks for your time Enforcer, we will look forward to your match!

Jack holds out his fist to touch knuckles, Enforcer stares at him.

E: What did I tell you at Aftershock? One more time and you'll be on the wrong end of a facecheck!

Enforcer strides away as Jack stands still looking worried.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 01 Oct 2011, 10:35 am

*The arena door is swung open and stepping into shot is Mr Kenty, wearing a casual suit with a pair of sunglasses. Accompanying him into the arena is Mr Kenty's personal trainer Malcolm and masseuse Jenny. Mr Kenty's Iphone begins to buzz for his attention.*

Mr Kenty: Hello?

???:....

Mr Kenty: Good evening! Yes I'm very well. How are you?

???:...

Mr Kenty: Great. Yeah last week was near perfect, Genesis are nearing total domination.. Gould got what he deserved off me and the rest of Genesis before hand..And I loved..I Loved making a fool out of him.

Mr Kenty: The Gould family can try and take from me every penny I have, but lets face it. Its never going to happen, my actions were justified.

Mr Kenty: My match tonight? Well lets say we all have a plan..I just hope the "monster" and his tamer know how to put 2 and 2 together for the benefit of all of us..

???:..

Mr Kenty: Yeah I guess your right. Well I think tonight will be a good one, not just for me but for the whole of Genesis. Now if you excuse me Sir, I have commitments. My shoulder is killing..must of been from when I Kenty bombed that hasbin Drake of the top of the cage..brilliant.

Mr Kenty: see you.

Jen: you look tense sir, my massages are the best in the country..you will love it!

Mr Kenty: Your damn right I better love it..I'm paying through the nose for you! and you Malcolm, jeez..I wonder how your still in business..

Malcolm: You know me Kenty, my workouts have got to where you are today..

Mr Kenty: Get real Malcolm, this is the result of my sweat,blood and tears. Don't you forget your place..

Malcolm: Right sir..

*The group get to Mr Kenty's locker room, jingling in his pocket Mr Kenty takes his keys from his pocket and opens the large door and reveals a luxury locker room with a drinks machine, HD TV, a mini gym and a table set up inside for a masseuse.*

Mr Kenty: You two get in..Where is that dweeb..

???: Kenty, Kenty, Kenty!

Mr Kenty: Tyrone..You reek! what happened to you?!

Tyrone: Dicey Reilly, he shoved me.. into a bin..and took your baby oil..

Mr Kenty: That..that..typical. Tyrone get yourself cleaned up and I expect you to be back outside my lockeroom in fifteen minutes and if you see Michael or Jackson tell them I have sorted it..

Tyrone: Right..

Mr Kenty: Go on get yourself out of here..Now!

*Tyrone makes a hasty exit towards the lockeroom, as Kenty just stands in disbelief shaking his head, before turning around and striding down the corridor.*

Mr Kenty: Where does Walker hire these neanderthals from..Bet he hasn't even discovered fire yet..

*With a face like thunder, Kenty arrives at Dicey's lockeroom.*

Mr Kenty: Reilly?! Reilly?! I know your in there with my oil..Do you have any idea how much I bought that for? Do you..? Reilly you have 3 seconds to come out or I'm coming in and boy you don't want that, with the mood I am in..

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 02 Oct 2011, 4:08 pm

*The action goes backstage where Mike Hill is shown on his mobile phone. The crowd cheer loudly as the camera zooms in to listen in on the conversation.

Mike Hill:Now listen here, just put me on the phone to Gould right now. You aren't quite understanding just how angry I am right now. If you don't put me on the phone to Gould right now, I'll go to head office and drag him out of that meeting myself. This is important, this is about the future of 6CW.

*Hill stands still waiting for an answer, eventually his patience wears thin and he begins talking down the phone again.

Mike Hill:He refuses to come out of this meeting does he? Is it more important than the well-being of this company? I doubt it. Pass on this message to him though darling, if he's not going to do anything about this then I sure as hell will. And when I do, I cannot be held accountable for my actions.

*Christy James approaches Hill in the backstage area...

Christy:Mike, what was that about?

Mike Hill:What do you think it was about? Genesis of course. Last week was just further proof that unless someone takes a hold of this company and starts a fight-back against them, they will run this place into the ground. Did you not see them? Every single match they were involved in they had to cheat, cheat good, honest wrestlers out of victories. I had GDC beaten, Frosted Dice had Sweetwater and Kenty beaten until they cheated.

But what did Gould do about it? Nothing at all. Gould only got involved when the World Title looked like it would be heading to Genesis. Well I am afraid that man needs to get his priorities right. Does he think getting involved in that one match will stop Genesis from doing it again? Walker will put his men in that situation every week until finally they win the world title and there will be nothing Gould can do to stop Genesis.

He needs to grow a pair of balls and start doing things now. Every single time Genesis get involved in a match, they get suspended or fined, if they do it multiple times they get fired. Everyone can see this is what needs to happen, but Gould won't do it. You see he doesn't care about 6CW, no matter how much he says he hates Genesis you can see his business brain working over-time, seeing the ratings they are bringing in.

It is up to those guys who have been robbed by Genesis, who are the victims of such blatant disregard and disrespect to step-up, guys like Frosted Dice, Geoff Steel,Mason White...Mike Hill. I'm ready to fight these idiots, I'm ready to step up and be counted, I'm ready to risk my career to win back 6CW. Are you all prepared to do that? Are you prepared to help the rebellion? Because if you don't, you're going to be stuck where you are now, being thrown around by Genesis, settling for their scraps, kissing Walker's ass. That's something I refuse to do, I want to fight!

*Hill stares at Christy, who looks uneasy as Escalation goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 03 Oct 2011, 4:53 pm

Kenty is about to say 3 when he hears shouting from inside Dicey’s dressing room

Dicey: I’M COMING!!!!...I’M COMING!!!!

Kenty: Damn right you are, now get your drunkard ass out here

After a minute or two Kenty starts to lose patience again and bangs on the door, to which Dicey pulls it open, Kenty looks him up and down noticing Dicey’s jeans are covered in oil, Dicey stares at him with a red face and panting hard

Dicey: What do you want?

Kenty: You know exactly what I want; you have something of mine that I want back….NOW!!

Dicey gives Kenty a cheeky smile

Dicey: Who the hell do you think you are, coming to MY room and trying to throw your weight around?

Kenty: You know who I am and what I represent, you don’t want any of this Reilly, even without the back up of Genesis I could take out an old, out of date fossil like you (Kenty pokes a finger into Dicey’s chest)

Dicey: Is that so…well I just have one thing to say to you

Kenty: And whats that?

Dicey: Catch…

Dicey sprays the baby oil into Kenty’s face blinding him, Dicey starts to laugh as he pushes Kenty out of the way and starts to walk down the corridor

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:24 pm

The Camera switches to a Pitch Black Room with a Voice that can be heard

VO: Triple D a Legend has fallen

The Tron in the arena shows what happened to DDD

VO: AND on Escalation there will be Devastation when a new...

VO: REVELATION BEGINS !

VO: Two will Fall !

VO: A legend Killer will be Born

The Door in the room shuts with a Message That Reads "WE ARE THE META"

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:29 pm

The camera cuts backstage to Christy with some important news as she runs down the hall

Christy: Evening ladies and gentleman theirs a rumor going around the locker that the mystery man that 6cw star Cerberus was talking to is in his changing room as we speak

Christy arrives outside Cerberus' locker room

Christy: I can hear two people talking inside but i can't quite make out the 2nd voice. im going to take a sneek peak.

Christy grabs the door handle and goes to open the door only to find its locked

Cerberus : Get out of here now theirs someone outside.

Cerberus goes and unlocks the door leading to Christy barging in

Christy: Who you hiding in there?

Cerberus: There's no one else in here

Christy : i heard a second voice

Christy walks out the room

Cerberus : ok you can come out now

Mystery Voice : right now lets plan for tonight's brutal beatdown of the two old returning hasbeens

Scene cuts away

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down