The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Welsh region has the best backline?

+14
welshy824
maestegmafia
Morgannwg
RuckingFlanker86
Turkster
youngguns6
Gibson
Smirnoffpriest
bedfordwelsh
Ozzy3213
flyhalffactory
Cari
wales606
westernosprey
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which Welsh region has the best backline? Empty Which Welsh region has the best backline?

Post by westernosprey Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:17 am

The Scarlets and the Blues with both have very exciting backlines once all the internationals return. The Ospreys have had some massive departures, but probably for the better and don't look as strong in the backs, but we all know forwards win matches and the Ospreys are top because of this. Also they have a great academy system and a big squad.

SCARLETS

9. KNOYLE
10. PRIESTLAND / JONES
11. LAMONT
12. JD2
13. WILLIAMS
14. NORTH
15. STODDART

BLUES

9. WILLIAMS / REES
10. HENSON / PARKS
11. CUTHBERT / TOM JAMES
12. ROBERTS
13. LAULALA
14. HALFPENNY
15. CZEKAJ / BLAIR

OSPREYS

9. WEBB / FOTATUALALIANIII
10. BIGGAR / MORGAN
11. WILLIAMS / DIRKSEN
12. BECK / PARKER / OWEN
13. BISHOP / ISAACS
14. BOWE / WALKER
15. FUSSELL / PRYDIE

I think the Ospreys need to invest in a quality centre.

westernosprey

Back to top Go down

Which Welsh region has the best backline? Empty Re: Which Welsh region has the best backline?

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:12 am

Blues best would probably be

9. Lloyd Williams
10. Gavin Henson (hopefully)
11. Tom James
12. Jamie Roberts
13. Casey Laulaula
14. Alex Cuthbert
15. Leigh Halfpenny

21. Ritchie Rees
22. Dafydd Hewitt
23. Chris Czekaj/Richard Mustoe
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Which Welsh region has the best backline? Empty Re: Which Welsh region has the best backline?

Post by Cari Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:14 am

Scarlets I reckon.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:27 am

Cari wrote:Scarlets I reckon.

Well considering this kid Warren is scoring tries for fun, and they have Maule and a few other youngsters pushin the "WC" stars when they come back

I agree its the Scarlets
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:35 am

Scarlets for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:50 am

Scarlets for me too, and not just coz I support them Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:10 am

westernosprey wrote:The Scarlets and the Blues with both have very exciting backlines once all the internationals return. The Ospreys have had some massive departures, but probably for the better and don't look as strong in the backs, but we all know forwards win matches and the Ospreys are top because of this. Also they have a great academy system and a big squad.

SCARLETS

9. KNOYLE
10. PRIESTLAND / JONES
11. LAMONT
12. JD2
13. WILLIAMS
14. NORTH
15. STODDART

BLUES

9. WILLIAMS / REES
10. HENSON / PARKS
11. CUTHBERT / TOM JAMES
12. ROBERTS
13. LAULALA
14. HALFPENNY
15. CZEKAJ / BLAIR

OSPREYS

9. WEBB / FOTATUALALIANIII
10. BIGGAR / MORGAN
11. WILLIAMS / DIRKSEN
12. BECK / PARKER / OWEN
13. BISHOP / ISAACS
14. BOWE / WALKER
15. FUSSELL / PRYDIE

I think the Ospreys need to invest in a quality centre.

No Dragons???
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:24 am

Since when we only had 3 Regions?
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:33 am

To be fair, the Dragons are unlikely to top the list.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:37 am

Westernosprey

A very big welcome from all at 606v2 particularly from your NGD compatriots boxing ............. by the way that's a Welsh rugby region Tumbleweed

ooooops censored

flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:54 am

wales606 wrote:To be fair, the Dragons are unlikely to top the list.

Maybe not but judging by the Osprey team he named I would take

Eveans over Webb
Tovey over Biggar
Smith over Beck
Hughes over most
Thomas over Fussell
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:26 am

bedfordwelsh wrote:
wales606 wrote:To be fair, the Dragons are unlikely to top the list.

Maybe not but judging by the Osprey team he named I would take

Eveans over Webb
Tovey over Biggar
Smith over Beck
Hughes over most
Thomas over Fussell

I agree with Tovey, Hughes and Thomas (though his injury record is a concern)

However, id take Webb, Bowe, Williams and Beck over their Dragons equivalent.

And the Tovey/Biggar is almost a 50/50 after all Biggar has beaten Leinster in Ireland in a final - Tovey has yet to prove himself.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:34 am

No arguments with Bowe an Williams even though Brew made Bowe look very average last yeat I do think Bowe is class act.

Evans and Webb are two who will hopefully be competing for the 9 shirt for years but for me Evans is the more complete player.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:42 am

bedfordwelsh wrote:No arguments with Bowe an Williams even though Brew made Bowe look very average last yeat I do think Bowe is class act.

Evans and Webb are two who will hopefully be competing for the 9 shirt for years but for me Evans is the more complete player.

*you mean the 20 shirt, L.Williams has the 9 Wink

Evans was playing very well for a while, but im not sure he has shown much of it lately - Webb has only been playing regional rugby for a few month and looks very natural and has been the star of the Ospreys backline. Fotuali was one of the best SHs at the WC, but he looked poor compared to Webb on Friday.

As an impartial Blues fan, Webb wins at the moment.

Also, Beck over Smith any day -

The Dragons need to find a new 12 and try to keep their player fit, since they have a pretty good set of backs when fit - to compare, id say the Dragons 1st choice backline is currently

9. Evans
10. Tovey
11. Brew
12. Smith
13. Hughes
14. Chavanga
15. Thomas

Not bad...
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:48 am

Ill try to be impartial and rate each position from best to worst...this could be difficult......

9. L.Williams (ok, a bit of bias), R.Webb, W.Evans, T.Knoyle (based on recent form :/)

10. R.Preistland/S.Jones, J.Tovey, D.Biggar, G.Henson/D.Parks

11. S.Williams, A.Brew (regionally at least), T.James (recent form), S.Lamont

12. J.Roberts, JD2, Beck, Smith

13. C.Laulaula, S.Williams, A.Hughes (really want him to stay at 13), Bishop/Parker

14. G.North, T.Bowe, Chavanga, Cuthbert

15. Halfpenny, Stoddart (before injury), Thomas, Fussell

Last edited by wales606 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:59 am

Def Scarlets just for the sheer amount of centres and wingers we're producing, plus with Priestland (or Jones) getting the back line moving it's very potent.

I do think the Dragons have some very good players and a very good half back pairing. Smith, Brew, Chavi and Thomas are very good as well.

Cuthbert is looking better everytime I see him. Agree with Wales 606 except Lamont, think you're being very harsh on him

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:02 am

Smirnoffpriest wrote:

Cuthbert is looking better everytime I see him. Agree with Wales 606 except Lamont, think you're being very harsh on him

Cuthbert's certainly looking like a good find - wish he could actually get the ball though. :/

Lamont was a tough choice, T.James has been excellent at the start of the season and I haven't seen Lamont play yet which probably influenced the decision, on the other hand, if it was on international form he would be 2nd, behind Williams but ahead of Brew and James.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:54 am

Blues have a major weakness at 10. Will Henson be able to step up and change that?

Scarlets. Their kids just beat a full-strength Ulster. They will get so much stronger when Priestland, North and Stoddart get back.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:09 pm

wales 606

I kinda agree with you apart from Lamont, who apparently had an excellent game against Ulster, and if you base it on the WC form he was well ahead of Shane Williams albeit he was playing 13 for most of the tournament.

Also I feel Knoyle who had a few mares around the WC period is there or thereabouts and certainly upped the tempo when he came on today
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by youngguns6 Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Is this a wum?

I wouldn't swap

Evans
Tovey
Brew
Smith
Hughes
Chavhanga
Thomas

+ harries/steffan j or any other regions backline.
We all know the only diff between the regions is squad strength and the quality of the NWQ players.
People wrote of the dragons pack not long ago now there half of the welsh front 8.

youngguns6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:19 pm

I'm ashamed to say that I didn't notice the omission of the Dragons until Ozzy pointed it out. Bad Welsh rugby fan.... warning

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Turkster Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:39 pm

youngguns6 wrote:
People wrote of the dragons pack not long ago now there half of the welsh front 8.

no they're not, Burns is 4th choice at best.

Turkster

Back to top Go down

Post by westernosprey Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Sorry Dragons fans I just didn't see the point. Especially considering you conceded SEVEN tries against an Italian club/region!

I agree that the scarlets backline looks the best, but it means nothing because they have no depth in the forwards.

They have a decent front row, but one injury and it's gone.
I only know of Lou Reed and Dom Day and I have no idea how good they are. Aaron Shingler seems good so I hope he develops.

There is some strength in depth in the back row with the likes of Turnbull, Morgan, McCusker, Pugh.

To achieve any success the Scarlets must invest heavily in their front 5. This is why the Ospreys are top of the table despite losing a MASSIVE amount of players to either other clubs or international duty. They have so much experience in the front 5 and players like Gough and Evans who could still make the Wales squad now. Even Mefin Davies at 39 is still doing alright.

westernosprey

Back to top Go down

Post by RuckingFlanker86 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Take it you became an Ospreys fan this season, otherwise you'd remember the spanking we dished out to you last season. One backline clearly dominated the other that day and it was the likes of Hook and Bowe who were made fools of.

RuckingFlanker86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Scarlets have Welch and Timani in the 2nd row as well. Welch had an absolutely superb game yesterday. Plus Scarlets do actually have strength in depth in their front row. Problem with the Scarlets' forwards is how they mentally approach a game. Some matches they turn up, others they don't. They are just hugely lacking in consistency. Depth in the 2nd row and backrow does need to be improved on though.

Dragons do have good backs, on parr with the Blues I'd say. But I reckon the O's are a step up again and the Scarlets even more so, I think we easily have the best backline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:15 pm

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with that last post Western, look at the list of Dragons backs and you can see that their are all exciting and almost all are young and improving - at home they can challenge anyone, and away from home they can challenge any of the other welsh regions.

With the Scarlets, we've been playing our 3rd and 4th (and even 5th) choice Hookers all season, all of whom have stood up well when our internationals - Rees and his heir apparent Owens has been away. Last season we did well with our 3rd and 4th choice TH's when R Thomas, Manu and Gardiner had broken legs (besides the 2 drubbings in the HC obviously) and in the lock positions - by far our weakest position on the pitch, and not a scratch on the Osprey internationals, we still have Day, Reed, Welch and Shingler all young (except for Welch, but he looks good), and we've added Timani (Sp?) who has looked really good in the 1st two games.

With our budget we can't afford to buy seasoned internationals - I personally would love Duncan Jones and Ian Evans, but we haven't got the budget - but for our level we have quite a lot of strength in depth. (R Jones is showing up well at LH as well)

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:17 pm

rugbydreamer wrote:

Dragons do have good backs, on parr with the Blues I'd say. But I reckon the O's are a step up again and the Scarlets even more so, I think we easily have the best backline.

I wouldnt say that the Ospreys have better backs than the Blues anymore! With Roberts, Haflepenny, Henson and L.Williams back the Blues have a lot of quality in the backs.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Roberts, 1/2p and Williams I'll agree with, I wouldn't start mentioning Henson until he gets a run of games myself.

The Blues are crippled by their lack of a 10 that works for them imo. Get yourself a good one then you could really start doing things I reckon.

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:36 pm

rugbydreamer wrote:

The Blues are crippled by their lack of a 10 that works for them imo. Get yourself a good one then you could really start doing things I reckon.

I agree, that why im praying Henson plays there, and plays well.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Henson hasn't played 10 for years and years though, will the Blues really play him there? Headscratch

Would be a huge ask for him, seeing as he's usually just a 12.

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:43 pm

rugbydreamer wrote:Henson hasn't played 10 for years and years though, will the Blues really play him there? Headscratch

Would be a huge ask for him, seeing as he's usually just a 12.

Considering how bad Parks and Sweeney are, a 12 would be an improvement.

I seriously think that Laulaula has more of the 10 skill set than Parks.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Parks is a good 10, it just depends on what style of rugby you want to play. The style he brings unfortunately is not one that really suits the Blues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:02 pm

westernosprey wrote:Sorry Dragons fans I just didn't see the point. Especially considering you conceded SEVEN tries against an Italian club/region!

Just makes you either ignorant or childish then doesn't it. You should at least put them up so people could discuss the merits of some of our backline. Thankfully the majority of sensible posters on here are prepared to recognise that there are four regions in Wales.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Agree with Rugby Dreamer about Parks. I also think that even with a great 10 a worry must be your aging pack - which you used to use to such great effect as a weapon for your backs to play off. Not sure they can do that any more

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Dragons best backline would be:

9. Evans
10. Tovey
11. Brew
12. Smith
13. Hughes
14. Chavanga
15. Thomas

With Harries and Steffan Jones as cover. Pretty good backline. As for best, well it's out of Blues and Scarlets. Can't believe you (Western Osprey) have selected Czekaj over Halfpenny at full back. First choice IMO:

9. Williams
10. Henson
11. James
12. Roberts
13. Laulala
14. Cuthbert
15. Halfpenny

Scarlets backline is good but the Blues backline would waltz through them in a game. So i'll select Blues as having the best backline out of the four Regions. Ospreys I feel are a bit lacking in the fly-half area considering the opposition they are expected to turnover. It will be a big ask for their two 10's to step up. Also, any backline with Fussell as first choice is a joke.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Reading this article reinforces my thoughts that the blues academy is not producing enough players.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:23 pm

I think it's a bit arrogant to say the Blues backline would waltz through the Scarlets - I'd say your centres are better but we have the better wings and halfbacks.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Smirnoffpriest wrote:I think it's a bit arrogant to say the Blues backline would waltz through the Scarlets - I'd say your centres are better but we have the better wings and halfbacks.

It's not arrogant, it's a statement based on how good the big players of the Blues backline are at gaining ground and how bad the Scarlets defence is. They'll have to show me after a few games whether their defence has improved or not. They aren't my centre's either btw.

There isn't much between the centre's apart form experience perhaps. I'd say apart from North and until you get Stoddart back, wings go in the favour of the Blues who have very good attacking wingers. Cuthbert is heading the right way for a call up for the Aus game in December. Priestland is definitely the best outside half, Henson is an exceptional fly-half but not as good on current form; Williams is far far superior to Knoyle at scrum half. I look forward to seeing these two backlines go against each other.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:32 pm

maestegmafia wrote:Reading this article reinforces my thoughts that the blues academy is not producing enough players.

They had a number of good prospects in the U20's team last season. There's three very good back-row players from Pontypridd that featured in that tournament. Considering their size and resources you may have a point. Worryingly neither Region is producing enough front 5 players.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Morgannwg wrote:
Smirnoffpriest wrote:I think it's a bit arrogant to say the Blues backline would waltz through the Scarlets - I'd say your centres are better but we have the better wings and halfbacks.

It's not arrogant, it's a statement based on how good the big players of the Blues backline are at gaining ground and how bad the Scarlets defence is. They'll have to show me after a few games whether their defence has improved or not. They aren't my centre's either btw.

There isn't much between the centre's apart form experience perhaps. I'd say apart from North and until you get Stoddart back, wings go in the favour of the Blues who have very good attacking wingers. Cuthbert is heading the right way for a call up for the Aus game in December. Priestland is definitely the best outside half, Henson is an exceptional fly-half but not as good on current form; Williams is far far superior to Knoyle at scrum half. I look forward to seeing these two backlines go against each other.

The mind boggles. Seriously, when was the last time Henson played 10?

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:58 pm

People who don't watch or choose to ignore the Dragons don't realise how good Ashley Smith actually is.

He may not be the big name or the chosen 'star' of the future like some Regions claim to have but he is a class act and we miss him hugely when he's not there.

As an aside any names on Andy T? Has he signed or not.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:02 pm

maestegmafia wrote:Reading this article reinforces my thoughts that the blues academy is not producing enough players.

Well, we did contribute over half the player to the Wales U20 team last season, including the captain.

The Blues only bring in a few youngster a year, but they tend to stay in the senior squad - eg. J.Roberts, S.Warburton, T.James, B.Davies etc. More recently, it looks like Dan Fish and Josh Navidi are now starting to push through - It does annoy me how slowly it happens, but it does seem to work.

Pity there are no flyhalfs coming through :/
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Smirnoffpriest wrote:Agree with Rugby Dreamer about Parks. I also think that even with a great 10 a worry must be your aging pack - which you used to use to such great effect as a weapon for your backs to play off. Not sure they can do that any more

The thing is, our pack doesnt have to be as old as the one that got to the semi final of the HC a few years ago - The problem is, the older players are being kept for 'experience' despite there lack of form. Hopefully a new coach will immediately drop P.Tito and give Warburton the captaincy.

1. Gethin Jenkins
2. Thomas R Thomas
3. Scott Andrews
4. Bradley Davies
5. Michael Paterson
6. Andreus Pretorious
7. Sam Warburton
8. Xavier Rush

Thats not an old pack - I'd like to see Navidi get some time at 6 aswell, with Pretorious at 8 again - then we would have a very young backrow.

I cant wait for the end of the season, when we can get rid of Rush, Molitika, Tito, Filise, D.Jones, M.Williams and bring in a couple of quality player and some of the academy boys (McCauley Cook and Down need more time in the second row)
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Morgannwg wrote:

They had a number of good prospects in the U20's team last season. There's three very good back-row players from Pontypridd that featured in that tournament. Considering their size and resources you may have a point. Worryingly neither Region is producing enough front 5 players.

I disagree about front row players. The ospreys have Jarvis, Hibbard, Rees and Bevington all young and really showing some form. Scarlets have gardiner who I rate highly, Ken Owens, Myhill, and Rhodri Jones.

Apart from Andrews who are the Blues bringing through? They just bought Jamie Corsi.

Second rows look a bit pale. Damien Welch looks good some days, as does Lou Read. Iain Evans has found some dog about him.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm

wales606 wrote:

Well, we did contribute over half the player to the Wales U20 team last season, including the captain.

The Blues only bring in a few youngster a year, but they tend to stay in the senior squad - eg. J.Roberts, S.Warburton, T.James, B.Davies etc. More recently, it looks like Dan Fish and Josh Navidi are now starting to push through - It does annoy me how slowly it happens, but it does seem to work.

Those are valid points for sure.

But really the blues should be looking to get rid of the foreigners and introduce more welsh players.

The first team pack still has three nwqs

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:21 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
wales606 wrote:

Those are valid points for sure.

But really the blues should be looking to get rid of the foreigners and introduce more welsh players.

The first team pack still has three nwqs

As I said, I expect most of them to be gone next season, only M.Paterson to remain as NWQ (depending on who they bring in to replace Rush)
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:25 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
Morgannwg wrote:

I disagree about front row players. The ospreys have Jarvis, Hibbard, Rees and Bevington all young and really showing some form. Scarlets have gardiner who I rate highly, Ken Owens, Myhill, and Rhodri Jones.

Apart from Andrews who are the Blues bringing through? They just bought Jamie Corsi.

Second rows look a bit pale. Damien Welch looks good some days, as does Lou Read. Iain Evans has found some dog about him.

They bought Corsi because TRThomas, Gareth Williams and Dacey were all injured.

Blues forwards in developement are -

1. Sam Hobbs
2. Kristian Dacey / Rhys Williams
3. Scott Andrews
4. James Downs
5. McCauley Cook
6. Ellis Jenkins
7. Josh Navidi / Thomas Young
8. Luke Hamilton
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Turkster Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:11 am

westernosprey wrote: They have so much experience in the front 5 and players like Gough and Evans who could still make the Wales squad now.

Morgannwg wrote:

Scarlets backline is good but the Blues backline would waltz through them in a game. So i'll select Blues as having the best backline out of the four Regions.

I think you two really need to let Gatland and co. know what a mistake they're making in selection, obviously you know better, no doubt we'd have won the world cup easily with you as selectors. Doh

Turkster

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:37 am

What's your issue here child?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:40 am

rugbydreamer wrote:
The mind boggles. Seriously, when was the last time Henson played 10?

Not sure why. He has always been a great outside half. When playing at 12 for Wales his roles didn't change much as he was still one of main distributors of the ball, a kicking option and lead the defence calls. All outside half duties for most teams I think. It's lack of game time in general, not just at 10 that may hamper him. I'm confident he'll be good once he gets a few games for the Blues and stays injury free. Besides that your other options are incapable attackers Parks/Sweeney.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next