The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Welsh region has the best backline?

+14
welshy824
maestegmafia
Morgannwg
RuckingFlanker86
Turkster
youngguns6
Gibson
Smirnoffpriest
bedfordwelsh
Ozzy3213
flyhalffactory
Cari
wales606
westernosprey
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which Welsh region has the best backline? - Page 3 Empty Which Welsh region has the best backline?

Post by westernosprey Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Scarlets and the Blues with both have very exciting backlines once all the internationals return. The Ospreys have had some massive departures, but probably for the better and don't look as strong in the backs, but we all know forwards win matches and the Ospreys are top because of this. Also they have a great academy system and a big squad.

SCARLETS

9. KNOYLE
10. PRIESTLAND / JONES
11. LAMONT
12. JD2
13. WILLIAMS
14. NORTH
15. STODDART

BLUES

9. WILLIAMS / REES
10. HENSON / PARKS
11. CUTHBERT / TOM JAMES
12. ROBERTS
13. LAULALA
14. HALFPENNY
15. CZEKAJ / BLAIR

OSPREYS

9. WEBB / FOTATUALALIANIII
10. BIGGAR / MORGAN
11. WILLIAMS / DIRKSEN
12. BECK / PARKER / OWEN
13. BISHOP / ISAACS
14. BOWE / WALKER
15. FUSSELL / PRYDIE

I think the Ospreys need to invest in a quality centre.

westernosprey

Back to top Go down

Which Welsh region has the best backline? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Welsh region has the best backline?

Post by welshy824 Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:35 pm

ah thought it was, got offered to go to the open day there last year when i was considering where to go for my a levels. (why me i have no idea?)

welshy824

Back to top Go down

Which Welsh region has the best backline? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Welsh region has the best backline?

Post by XR Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:41 am

rugbydreamer wrote:Aye it does Smirnoff, I know the likes of AWJ, Andy Powell etc for Wales either went there or had a scolorship there (I'm sure you can guess which ones took which option Wink )

yeah, played against AWJ a few times in schools rugby, my school was in the 'premier division' so had to face the 'rugby schools', so to speak, like Llandovery, Coleg Sir Gar, Brynteg & Neath-Port Talbot College.

Was an awesome league

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3