The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Euro Division Media Page

+15
TwisT
Hero
nick_fury
Russell_Elmo
Trebs
sodhat
Afro
ncfc_Tooze
The Special Juan
Good Golly I'm Olly
cherriesfna
Bull
Fan Gilhaus
Marky
ADMIN
19 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Euro Division Media Page Empty The Euro Division Media Page

Post by ADMIN Fri 24 Feb 2012, 10:59 am

Welcome to the 606v2 Euro Division Media Page.

This is where you get to announce new player purchases, pre match hype and build up and post match interviews.
You want exclusives with the managers on what they think? Here's where to come!

Media Questions Week 1

1. What are your thoughts over the game just gone? Expect that result?
2. Apart from that game what other games surprised you?
3. Bull this week sold Schweingsteiger, was it the right move?
4. Who's your tip for the Euros?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

The Euro Division Media Page Empty Re: The Euro Division Media Page

Post by Marky Fri 24 Feb 2012, 4:03 pm

AC AlittleSilhouetteoOfAMan Press Release

We are delighted to announce goalkeeper Joe Hart is to be our permanent captain for the coming season. Joe is a great leader and we feel we have made the right decision. Phil Jagielka has been made vice captain and we look forward to our squad being completed in the next 24 hours so the players can get used to working together ahead of the new season, where our aim is a Top 4 finish to ensure getting into the top league next season.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 24 Feb 2012, 4:57 pm

Delighted with the squad so far we have got some talented players, a good mix of youth and experience, however we are still waiting to get our new no.9 in with a big bid in for someone. We also have named Adil Rami as team captain with Arturo Vidal vice captain, the two will lead us forward and drive the team on. Looking forward to the forth coming season

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 24 Feb 2012, 5:05 pm

The Rag Weekly News

Immediately after the news broke of the first draft results Macclads the manager of Bilbao Baggins FC came in for condemnation from the clubs fans.

'8 players! 8 players?, how can we compete with just 8 players, why didn't the manager put his hand deeper in the kitty to ensure we got these players that other teams acquired?' said an unnamed club source.

Macclads acknowledged the lack of players making their way to Bilbao and promised that in the 2nd draft his team would make acquisitions that would have the other teams quaking in their boots.

'All I can say is that we 'Gotze' a really special talent heading to our team'

We look forward to seeing over the coming 24 hours just who he could possibly mean!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 24 Feb 2012, 5:14 pm

SKY SPORTS NEWS

Straight Edge United are proud to announce the signing of 3 big players the players are know to be Christian Erikson the 20 year old has said has said that it was a dream move and chose SEU over others (eg AFC SD ) due to the respect of the players and managers and being one of the key players in a young squad.

Following Interviews with Hernandez and Berbatov to Follow...

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2012, 5:27 pm

Sporting Sideburns FC Press Release

Chairman Y I Man confirms that Disco Stu has been installed as the new manager of Sporting Sideburns FC for the forthcoming season. Y I Man said in a statement:
"He is the right man for the job. He will train the team hard and make sure that the results come our way at our home stadium 'Boogie Wonderland' and away from home. Stu has brought in some brilliant talent with a mixture of experience and youth. There are more possible signings on the way and we look forward to starting our season in week 1"
Disco Stu also released a statement:
"Yeh baby, the good times are comin. Its going to be far out. Boogie Wonderland will be a fortress and when we take our gig to the other teams cribs its gonna be right on. Catch you on the flip side."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 24 Feb 2012, 6:23 pm

BREAKING NEWS: AC ALittleSilhouetteoOfAMan manager Marky calls Straight Edge United manager The Brahma Bull a "man sausage". More on this later.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 24 Feb 2012, 6:31 pm

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 24 Feb 2012, 6:32 pm

breaking news

FC United of Bournemouth town and boscombe city wanderers athletic football clubs manager confirms Emile Heskey will be taking teh role as player assistant. Heskey was unavalible for comment due to unconfirmed reasons.

meanwhile cherriesfan said in an interview that his team will beat the living snot out of sticky toffee puddings ...
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 24 Feb 2012, 6:52 pm

Canaries Chronicle

Cunning Canaries have named Grant Holt as their captain for the upcoming season with John Ruddy as vice-captain. Aaron Wilbraham has been made mascot for the season to go along with his induction into the Cult Hero Hall of Fame. An interview to come....
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 24 Feb 2012, 9:38 pm

AC ALittleSilhouetteoOfAMan Press Release

We are thrilled to announce the signing of 11 new players, taking our squad to 22. We would like to extend a very warm AC ALSOAM welcome to Jose Manuel Pinto, Martin Montoya, Cristian Zapata, Toby Alderweireld, Pablo Armero, Wayne Bridge, Nigel De Jong, Wilson Palacios, Maxi Lopez, Luis Fabiano and Tyrone Barnett. We hope you settle in well at the Broadfield Stadium.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 25 Feb 2012, 2:13 pm

Canaries Chronicle
Volume 2

Cunning Canaries have released a press statement confirming the signing of Demba Ba. Daniel Sturridge plus 5 million have gone to Athletico Bilbao Baggins FC. Yohan Cabaye said, "I am looking forward to linking up with Demba again. We have great chemistry."
Can Ba take a first team place off Aaron Wilbraham? Only time will tell...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 25 Feb 2012, 2:47 pm

SKY SPORTS NEWS ( BOUGHT BY SEU)

SEU confirm that Christian Eriksen has not been spotted with Crawley Town ( AC ALSOM ) or with the manager as on his first day he was busy on his PS3 playing as United and Scoring 10 goal against Man City , SEU and Eriksen both confirm and could end up taking legal action against the AC ALittleSilhouetteoOfAMan Press Release for the Fib.

Following Interviews with Hernandez , Berbatov and Two new signings to follow

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 25 Feb 2012, 4:35 pm

Canaries Chronicle
Volume 3

On a busy day of transfer news, it has been announced that Craig Bellamy will be heading to Carrow Road for the sum of 7 million pounds. Captain Grant Holt said, "He is a good addition to the squad and will add depth." Rumor has it that the Canaries are still looking for one player. Watch this space....
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sat 25 Feb 2012, 7:29 pm

The Daily Frimmy

The Jacamos United mananger today announced that he had no plans at the moment to sell any players at all in a very boring news conference.
"We have no immediate plans to sell any players as I am very happy with the squad I have. It's not secret that I am doing my best to bring in another CB but more on that later when I have scouted out targets."

Upon hearing this news, The Daily Frimmy editor Emmanuel Frimpong replied "Dench!" before booting a football into and old woman's face, running over to her and saying "You've just been Frimponged!"
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:40 pm

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:42 pm

SKY SPORTS NEWS ( Bought By SEU )

A inside source had found out that the man know as the new messi James Constable could be on the move to AC ALSOAM for a record trade for striker front man Falcao who seems to be very very interested to a swap to SEU

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 25 Feb 2012, 9:45 pm

Canaries Chronicle
Volume 4

Jordan Rhodes has left on loan for Viva City. He will be gone for 6 matches for a fee of 500k. It'll be a great chance for him to gain experience. In other news, Aaron Wilbraham has responded to Falcao's comments about being the top scorer," I shall put him in his place!" He said
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 27 Feb 2012, 7:38 pm

Bilbao Baggins FC are proud to announce the signing of a big Cisse, Demba Cisse.
The Manager Macc Lads gave the following response after the acquisition:

We've got a collection of fantastic attack minded players now at the club, with Cisse and Sturridge being supplied by the likes of Gotze, Nene, Lennon and Ronaldinho we're certain that goals should be readily available this coming season.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 27 Feb 2012, 7:55 pm

United's Race For Captaincy Heats Up!

The race to be Jacamos United’s captain for the season ahead is heating up, with most of the players putting their name down for selection. The manager said:
“I think I’ll give the players a chance to put their names in and then I will pick the player I think is most likely to get the best out of the team. They’re good lads so whoever I pick will have massive backing.”

The most likely candidate to be captain is German Philipp Lahm. We managed to get a few words with him earlier as he left Greggs.
“I vould be very eenterested in being captain of zees football teem. Ve Germans are proud people und I vould love to lead zem to veectory.”

Another person heavily linked with the captaincy is French striker Olivier Giroud. When we surprised him at his breakfast table and asked him about the current situation, he said:
“Get lost! I am trying to eat my crêpes! Sacrebleu!”

We will bring you more on this story as we get it, along with more interviews with the prime candidates.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 27 Feb 2012, 9:21 pm

we go to the sky sports news studio where we see, Jim White sitting.

JW- News Just in Thiago Silva has juuust arrived in Norwich, we go to International Airport, Norwich where we will try andddddd get a word with City of Norwich's star signing

The scene now cut to Norwich airport, where there is a whole crowd of journalists, Camera flashes are going off.

SSN Reporter- Thiago, Thoughts on Being here?

TS- I am Very happy to be here, I have commited my future here. I am now going to the training ground for a important meeting, so sorry have to go.

We go back to the studio

JW- More news on that meeting, Sky sports sources are saying the whole City Squad have been called to the training ground to discuss the Captainship of the club for the coming season , more news on this story as soooooon as we get it,

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:01 am

News coming in from sources on Twitter indicate that BF Afro may be preparing to hand over the reigns to a younger man and move up stairs.

Sources close to the club reveal that it is felt that it is time to move on and allow someone else to breathe fresh life into the club.

The unnamed manager is believed to be the choice of BFA himself, as the man he believes will bring success to the side.

More on this when we have it....
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:39 am

BigFellasAfro wrote:News coming in from sources on Twitter indicate that BF Afro may be preparing to hand over the reigns to a younger man and move up stairs.

Sources close to the club reveal that it is felt that it is time to move on and allow someone else to breathe fresh life into the club.

The unnamed manager is believed to be the choice of BFA himself, as the man he believes will bring success to the side.

More on this when we have it....

An agreement has been reached with BFA for sodhat to take the reins of the former Sticky Toffee Puddings and to rename the franchise The London Silly Nannies.

BFA remains on board as an executive consultant to the club and his input will be vital to stop the new manager making ridiculous deals.

The London Silly Nannies would like to extend their gratitude to BFA for bringing the club to this point and drafting such an excellent squad...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 06 Mar 2012, 9:22 am

....and thats how englands rugby team lost evry game of the six nations

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

new signing danny graham is currently having a press conference at FCUBTBCWAFC trainging ground

Media. Cherry how doesit feel to have danny on board
Me It is great he is a great stiker and is class on grass.

Media Did Matri have to go?
Me. Yes he did the offer was to high to turn down and there have been.. ummm. other issues

Media What where tehy?
Me, Thats fior me to know and you to find out :P

Media Anyway Danny what do you think of this move
Danny Its great! love it here, cherrrys has put a great team together and i feel we can compete for the title.

Media What does it feel like to be working with Heskey
Danny Its great! Its common knowledge thta Emile is still a world class striker and hopefully i can improve my game from watching him.

Heskey: THE PRESS CONFERNCE IS OVER!!!!!

we all walk out
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 06 Mar 2012, 10:39 am

AC ALSOAM would like to announce the departure of Tyrone Barnett from the club. We would like to thank Tyrone for his 10 days of training, however an offer came in for him that was too good to turn down.

We wish Tyrone the best in all his future endeavours.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 06 Mar 2012, 3:59 pm

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 06 Mar 2012, 7:54 pm

City of Norwich FC Announcement

We will not be selling or adding to our squad, we are more than happy with what we have.
We are in no need to sell, club finances are in a good state.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sun 11 Mar 2012, 4:58 pm

Jacamos United Manager Bangs Drum Ahead of Huge Cup Clash

The Jacamos United Manager Mr LLCW has given us a brief interview ahead of the 1st round cup match against Viva City. This comes after a draw in their opening league game vs FC Furious in which Marco Reus scored their goal. Mr LLCW has been quoted as saying to the Viva City manager VivaPaulScholes that he is "going down like the Titanic". We caught up with Mr LLCW ahead of the cup match.

Us: How are you feeling ahead of the match against Viva City?

Mr LLCW: I feel we can beat them. We have a good range of talent all over the park and with a new signing arriving shortly we will be stronger at the back.

Us: You said Viva City were going "down like the Titanic". Is this true?

Mr LLCW: I hope so!! But in all seriousness, they are a good side. Huntelaar is a quality striker and they are not too bad everywhere else on the pitch. It will be a great game.

Us: And your new signing?

Mr LLCW: Ha! Stay tuned for an announcement on that tonight. All I will say is he is an underrated defender who is a full international and plays for a very good Spanish side. With him and Raul (Albiol) in defence, that will be a CB partnership to fear. And Rio isn't a bad player at all, it's just with two Spanish speakers in the heart of defence there will hopefully be no communication errors. Now I must be going, Olly said he'd let me try some of his famous award-winning crêpes.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 19 Mar 2012, 10:43 am

Breaking News: London Silly Nannies agree sale of Landon Donovan

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 19 Mar 2012, 2:06 pm

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 19 Mar 2012, 2:14 pm

Lawyers Hit Back - "It's not our fault you paid over the odds"

The Lawyers have today hit back at stinging criticism from Marky and Nick Fury regarding offers made on their players.

"Everyone gets the same offers, based on true market value and not hyper-inflated prices made up in the managers heads. After all, they made the bids in the first place based on the same system - why would we try and give them money for free because they paid too much in the first place?

"They always have the option to reject the offers if they consider them derisory. They are right about the Cherry Cup though. What an aberration."

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 19 Mar 2012, 2:24 pm

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 22 Mar 2012, 1:27 pm

Cherry cup officals holding meeting over disqulifcation of AC ALSOAM over comments made over the cherry cup
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 26 Mar 2012, 12:55 pm

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 26 Mar 2012, 4:15 pm

Jacamos United Manager Looks To Set Record Straight

The Jacamos United manager Bob Smith (who's name appears to change every time we interview him) has vowed to put Real Ale Sociedad "in their place" when the two teams meet in the quarter-finals of the critically slated Cherry Cup.

Smith: "Twist (the Real Ale manager) has been saying my team are the easiest draw and he is going to beat me down with mind games. Well, I'm just letting him know I have plenty of ammunition if he strays into mind games territory. Both he, and his team, do not want to end up on my bad side. They'll be off my Christmas Card list for a start at least."

We also had the chance to ask Smith for a few words about the cup itself.

Smith: "I don't see what all the fuss is about, if I'm honest. Chezza (cherriesfan) has done a brilliant job of running the cup so far. It's definitely high up in my priorities. I see it being on a near equal par with the league and anyone who doesn't think that is just plain silly."
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 05 Apr 2012, 10:32 am

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 05 Apr 2012, 5:40 pm

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 10 Apr 2012, 1:46 pm

Jacamos United Name Lahm As Captain

Jacamos United have today announced that Philipp Lahm is officially the club captain. Whilst this announcement will not surprise many, Jacamos United had been without an official captain for most of the season so far, although this move may be linked to interest from Straight Edge United. The Jacamos United manager Bob Smith had this to say:
Smith: It won't be as a shock or even remotely surprising to anyone that today we have announced Philipp Lahm as our official captain. He has been captain since the beginning of the season and we just decided to make it official.

We also managed to grab a few words with Lahm.
Lahm: I am delighted to be officially named as the club captain. I will do my best to lead the club to success and help secure promotion to the top league for next season.

Also, Darijo Srna was named as vice captain too. Again, this is not a shock as Srna has led the team when Lahm has been absent this season. We would have managed to speak to him but unfortunately none of us could pronounce his surname.

In other news, a slow news day has been reported...
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Apr 2012, 2:09 pm

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 12 Apr 2012, 2:10 pm

Of 3 default wins
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Apr 2012, 2:12 pm

TSC wrote:Of 3 default wins

I know, trust the media to put a spin on things...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 12 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm

Mesut Ozil going nowhere, say The London Silly Nannies

German international midfielder Mesut Ozil will be staying at The London Silly Nannies for the foreseeable future, according to the club's secretary.

"He's only just signed, so any deal whatsoever is out of the question. We feel we're much more likely to suceed in our aims with Mesut on board than if we sold him for any price."

The London Silly Nannies hope this statement will end any potential interest in the player.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 12 Apr 2012, 2:47 pm

Cunning Canaries FC

DENCH, BE PREPARED TO GET FRIMPONGED

Cunning Canaries FC have announced the signing of Emmanuel Frimpong today. In an exclusive interview he said, "Well it's a nice place innit, I say Norfolk is well Dench. Although I have heard they are soft with the ladies but hard with their family around here though."

LEAGUE A, FRIMPONG GONNA GET YA
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 20 Apr 2012, 4:12 pm

AC ALSOAM to stand by convicted Evans
AC ALSOAM manager Marky today spoke of his club's intention to stand by striker Ched Evans, who was today convicted of Cuddle in a bad way and jailed for 5 years. Marky said, "Ched has made a mistake, but to be honest we'll look a bit silly if we just toss him aside. Ched might be incarcerated for the next few years but our fans will have plenty of banter to throw at him in his absence, like the Van Persie chant, "Ched Evans, when the girl says no..."
Fans and directors of AC ALSOAM aren't on the same wavelength as Marky, so it remains to be seen if Ched Evans actually has a future at the club.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon 23 Apr 2012, 12:29 am

The Euro League's newest addition OTW makes his first interview since joining Treble's Revenge.

I have finally got around to doing a first public press conference following our 1-1 draw, my apologies for this, I have spent the time getting to know the players in the squad and trying to ensure we have the best possible chance of success going into the rest of the season. Fan has left us in a woeful situation.

Firstly, regarding the 1-1 draw I feel it was a fair result, we maybe could have gone on and snatched a late win. I made the best of a poor squad and have tried to mix and match a bit with the players. Good luck to Russell, he seems a good manager judging from less than a week of being in a league with him. But, I feel that Carling FC had the better side on paper with players like Lampard and Ganso, but my tactics were fantastic, and while I'm no special one, I know what it takes to get results with my experience.

It is clearly too late to make any significant impact on the league this season, however I would like to get four points from the two games we play and try to have a real go. This will stand us in good stead for next season where we can have a shot at glory. I feel that we could be title contenders with the right players in the squad. I am a proven manager with a serious pedigree, having managed the likes of Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, Bayern Munich and Fulham in a past life.

I have renamed the side to Treble's Revenge because I want us to come back with a vengeance. We have started that with a point to get us off the mark, and I am working hard to try to change the side and make it my own. I have made a couple of signings including Craig Bellamy and Nolito who should make some difference.

However, I now have a much better understanding of the squad. We have something to work with. In Rami and Sakho, that is an excellent centre half pairing to provide the key to our defense, and in Vidal and Tiote, that is a solid midfield. We need a couple of players for our first eleven who can provide that spark to change the game, Nolito I firmly believe is one of them.

I think that the rest of our squad needs a bit of work. Several players have been transfer listed to free up some room in the squad to allow us to sign some top quality players. I do not like the squad limits which the league has imposed on us as it is preventing me from signing who I would like to sign. I have several targets in mind, and will do my utmost to sign as many as possible.

To summarise, I firmly believe that there is potential in the squad, despite Fan's failures and believe that we can go this season unbeaten as preparation for a major improvement next season by signing a couple of key players. I want a strong squad, not just a strong eleven players.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 03 May 2012, 11:47 am

Breaking news: Roberto Soldado officially unveiled as an AC ALSOAM player - Soldado to wear the number 9 shirt after his £25M move

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Mon 14 May 2012, 3:51 pm

'Go-ahead' and Post

A short press release from 'media shy' manager Russell_Elmo

I knew the uphill struggle that I faced when joining GAP. The team were condemned to relegation from the top division , so it was more about building a team in preparation for next season. We've now got the summer to go out and rest and regain our focus.

In regards to the team nothing has been decided as of yet but I'll be considering the future of some players and look to strengthen other areas.

Just like to thank the owners of the club for giving me the chance to manager the club and their belief that I'm the man for the job. Also like to thank the fans for sticking with us through a difficult period

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 14 May 2012, 9:03 pm

press conference atFCU training ground

Press: cherries now the league season is over how do you feel about it

C: well it was a tough fought campgain and we finished a respectible 5th, however the season isnt over yet

P: do you feel confident going into next weeks final.

C well yes i do, we are there for a reason and i feel confident we can win it, they may be unbeaten all season but we have the attack and defense to beat them

P: we understand you already have your star player in mind

C : yes it is decided and we feel he can bolster us to league and cup triumph.

P we understand your assistant wasquestioned about approaching a FCF ball boy at half time and according to reports was eying him up during the first half

C :that is not true and is false,

All exit
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 14 May 2012, 9:19 pm

CUNNING CANARIES FC PRESS CONFERENCE

An interview with our manager.

Geoff Shreeves: You do realise everyone saw you cream yourself over the first goal vs AC ALSOAM. You do realise everyone saw that.

Olly 'Paul Lambert v2' Rules: It was a great goal. He has been colossal for me all season. The lads have been colossal. The support we get every game is colossal. We are colossal.

Geoff Shreeves: You do realise you will get whipped in the Premier League next season. You will lose every game.

Olly 'Paul Lambert v2' Rules: I believe in my abilities and my lads. I have some deals and players in mind and I feel that we will be colossal next season, just like this season.

Geoff Shreeves: You do realise that you are a highly sought after manager. You do realise you are the second coming of Paul Lambert.

Olly 'Paul Lambert v2' Rules: I will not comment on my future. I am happy at Cunning Canaries FC, but if an offer comes from elsewhere I will consider it.

Geoff Shreeves: You do realise you are the most boring manager to interview. You do realise I am gonna go now.

Olly 'Paul Lambert v2' Rules: WATCH YOUR TONGUE SON. I WILL SET WILBRAHAMOVIC ON YOU

Spoiler:

Geoff Shreeves: Right I'm off you are too boring for me. You do realise I am too good for you

Strange press conference there. Cunning Canaries FC have been rocked by that. Will they be back next season??? More news to come...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Tue 15 May 2012, 12:09 am

BREAKING NEWS:

The pigeon flew out of the nest leaving it open for an Eaaagle to swoop in and control the flock.

In other news Go-ahead Pigeons will be renamed GO-ahead Eaaagles due to new sponsors.

More news to follow from the Eaaagles camp!

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next