The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Media Page

+13
Russell_Elmo
nadeem2099
Bull
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
Gregers
Hero
Trebs
Marky
sodhat
Good Golly I'm Olly
FIFA Diva
GSC
Afro
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Euro Division Media Page Empty Euro Division Media Page

Post by Afro Mon 15 Oct 2012, 3:13 pm

Welcome to the 606v2 Euro Division Media Page.

This is where you get to announce new player purchases, pre match hype and build up and post match interviews.
You want exclusives with the managers on what they think? Here's where to come!

NOTE - there is no bonus for posting on the media page, it is purely for fun!

Press Conference questions for Week 1, Season 3...

1. What are your aims for the forthcoming season?

2. Who do you consider your rivals in your division?

3. Which bit of transfer business caught your eye over the "summer"?

4. If all 12 managers got involved in a touchline brawl, which manager would you poke in the eye a la Jose Mourinho, and why?

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Media Page Empty Re: Euro Division Media Page

Post by GSC Mon 15 Oct 2012, 3:16 pm

1. Were you happy with your draft selections? Was there anyone who you didn't get that you really wanted?
Yes

2. Which team made the best use of their limited draft budget?
Me

3. If you could have one player from any other team, who would it be?
No

4. What are you expectations for the coming new season?
Relegation

5. We are looking for people to house some of Hero's squad as part of a Spanish school's exchange visit. Can you spare a room?.
They don't call me Saviller Jr for no reason
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 15 Oct 2012, 3:25 pm

1. Were you happy with your draft selections? Was there anyone who you didn't get that you really wanted?

Yeah there were a few players but I'm not naming any names because the value of the players will just increase a 1000%.

I think Tooze did well a masterstroke signing in spending his star man money on a goalkeeper not any keeper but Victorious Valdez.

I'm not telling you that like I said before managers find out others are interested in their players and then hype the players like they are Messi.

Great expectations, without trying to sound big headed our team has two great managers, we will be looking to win the title that is the aim.

5. We are looking for people to house some of Hero's squad as part of a Spanish school's exchange visit. Can you spare a room?
Think you got me confused with Uncle Fan Savile.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Oct 2012, 3:27 pm

I was very happy with my draft selections. Only disappointed to miss out on one player in Ashley Cole, but then that freed up my budget for Nocerino and after my injuries this week that may be a blessing in disguise!

Must admit I like what Bull has done with his team, even if he is a little light up front. Building from the back, I like it personally

I would like a top quality RB

I just wanna compete, and ruffle a few feathers. Obviously I will be aiming for the top

5. We are looking for people to house some of Hero's squad as part of a Spanish school's exchange visit. Can you spare a room?

Kevin Nolan's house is always open to visitors. But they must be prepared to eat pie and mash every night

Last edited by Olly on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 15 Oct 2012, 3:32 pm

I was reasonably pleased, I missed out on only a few. Verratti would have been nice for the U21 and Italian quotas.

I'm not sure there is a standout yet.

Possibly Pirlo or Scholes. We have the English Pirlo in Leon Britton though. Don't laugh.

A lot of draws probably, but I'll enjoy writing tactics and mixing it up a bit.

No, sorry. Unless they bring attractive Spanish girlfriends with them.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 15 Oct 2012, 3:32 pm

Pretty happy, the only one two I wanted who I didn't get were David Villa and Suso, but my squad will be just fine without them.

Probably Trebs, he has plenty of attacking flair.

David Villa, seeing as he was my original star player. But Stevan Jovetic is more than capable of making the most of the opportunity.

Bearing in mind I won the Premier League with my last team, I should aim for the title this time around but i'd be satisfied with a Top 4 finish.

My attorney says I don't have to answer questions regarding school children.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 15 Oct 2012, 3:33 pm

Happy enough. I would have liked a few more in terms of numbers. I really like the Basque LB that Hero has, I wish I had thought about him as I think he was great value

I think it is quite evenly matched. However, I'm not scared of bigging up a rival, and of the ones that I have actually noticed, I think Olly has done well with his midfield and I think Mouse has a really well balanced squad. There may well be others, but I have really gone through them all yet.

I would quite like Marchisio. I think he has been awesome for Juve this season and is carrying them a bit atm. The fact he is Italian makes him doubly appealing.

I expect to be competitive and be a realistic challenger for honours. I also expect improve the squad every week as the season goes on.

I have room for 17 if they don't mind sharing a container in the back garden. The Albanian's didn't seem to mind theirs.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon 15 Oct 2012, 4:14 pm

There were one or two I'd have liked but didn't get. Scholes would have been nice, as would Tevez, but if you'd have offered me the team I got before the draft, I'd have snapped your hand off for the likes of Ben Arfa, Shaqiri and Cleverley.

Viva and Afro.

Ronaldo from Real Madrid. He is a quality player who may have slipped under the radar of a few managers, who don't watch the Spanish League, but he's capable of scoring the odd goal here and there.

Wouldn't mind an overdue title Whistle

Yes, one of my flatmates has moved out so there's a room available. I get a £100 amazon voucher through the 'recommend a friend' scheme at uni so I would be more than happy to.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 15 Oct 2012, 5:20 pm

Pretty much, Isco I'd have liked but hope to come to something acceptable with his manager soon.

Olly or Nando both look to have very good sides.

Tevez is probably the stand out player and he speaks Spanish which would be a bonus, from outside the league then Llorente or Martinez.

Mid table, I expect a few votes based on my team slipping under the radar but hopefully people recognise the names and see the chemistry between several of the players. I saw last time I went for individual Galaticos, this time I went for team unity.

I have Muniain already bunking in the spare room with Jese and Gerard, the Mrs is well chuffed to have several strapping Latin looking men in the house.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:22 pm

Press Conference questions for Week 1, Season 1...

Aren't there always? Not getting a keeper in draft one hurt although hopefully my two pensioners will do okay.

Apart from myself? Afro for me, quality quality side.

A Spanish rb to fit the rest of my team, outside of that I'd love verratti

Hopefully a good cup run and a solid league position, my squad has the basis for a great season but needs more in depth.

I've already got Suso who says he'd like some friends around his age, the pensioners club will look after them though,

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:26 am

Yes, everyone knows! Marco Reus

Very hard to say. Every team has some good players and players to play how their manager wants.

Marco Reus!!!

Win the Cup with a respectable League position.

I dont no, Ogbonna has a bunk bed though, if they ask him nicely they may get the top bunk

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 24 Oct 2012, 9:15 am

WEEK 2 QUESTIONS

1. What is your reaction to your result in week 1?

2. Where do you think you need to improve your side?

3. Which side impressed you in week 1?

4. If pigs could talk, would you still eat bacon?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 9:27 am

Myself and Viva are very pleased with our victory. GSC was unfortunate with injuries, but still put out a competitive team, so we were glad to secure our first win of the season.

For some reason we keep getting injuries to key players, so perhaps Viva and I should stop giving each other massages and instead look after our players. Other than that, we are always on the lookout for talent, as our purchase yesterday of Brede 'The Monster' Hangeland and Erik 'The Viking' Pieters testifies.

Well the big game of the week was the Spanish derby in the Fan league, and it was such a 50/50 split that wouldn't have been surprised if either team won. But Deportivo la Chorizo did, so kudos to them.

Damn straight I would. Bacon is God's way of saying 'morning is good, get out of bed you lazy so-and-so'. I wonder though, if they could talk, would the more articulate ones taste better?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 24 Oct 2012, 9:31 am

1)
Chuffed to bits, finally broke my Hero hoodlum which stressed across three leagues and an efed! Glad to see that the free flowing football worked.

2)
I need to strengthen throughout especially in my backups. If Soldado and Isco get injured in the same week it could be hard to get a result.

3)
I like the look of Russ' team, zzz looks strong as well especially when Defoe is fit.

4)
Of course!

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 24 Oct 2012, 9:37 am

Disappointing but not the worst. Tough team to play on the opening day, there was some bright point to my teams performance & with players returning from Injury we will improve.

I require more depth. A striker is a must as if Defoe picks up another injury, Marcheda being a young talent will struggle against top teams. Think another DM is required as Huddlestone is yet to find form.

Total Juan Carrs FC impressed me. Really like their setup, may need some work defensively but they look a very good prospect.

YES! A talking Pig would most likely annoy me so it would give me more incentive to kill it. Once killed what else do you do with it but eat it?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 24 Oct 2012, 10:10 am

I am delighted with the win, we dominated the opposition it's all down to the hard work me and Azzy put it. Credit to GSC they defended well and if it was another team they'd probably have shipped in more.

There is always room from improvement we will always look to improve our side you can tell how busy we've been in the market.

Tactically I think Bradistan have looked very good they played against a strong Brecia team and got a point. I also like the look of Mightys German side, very strong outfit and they can play a bit.

If Pigs could talk I would boot it in the face but unlike a mini Horse they are more stocky and do not have a long neck like Amir Khan so it would take a lot more to beat the Pig. They do have stamina issues so I can't see the bout lasting the full 20 rounds, for the first 8 rounds I would use my superior reach to stay out of harms way and jab the Bar Steward, judge the distance coming inside just enough so the Pig thinks he has a chance to attack but he'll be eating my punches. As the fight wears on and the Pig unable to get close to be and losing stamina by the second this is when I will come closer in hitting short powerful hooks onto his snout and smashing hammer blows to the side of the soft fat belly hopefully breaking his ribs. The pig never knows went to give up so I am prepared for it to hit me back but I will counter this using the shoulder roll deflecting the punches of my shoulder reducing the impact. For a round I will slow down the fight goin outside again snappy punches to the face closing up the eye and get my energy back up. We're on the 10th round now and I would going in fericously punch after punch the Pig won't know where to block, I will give my hardest ever punch right onto the pigs chest winding the Kumquat and dropping him down. Bell rings and Viva is still t he undefeated champ against the creatures. An then I'd eat the Pig raw while his girl and piglets watch in horror.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 24 Oct 2012, 10:22 am

sodhat wrote:WEEK 2 QUESTIONS

1. Not bad, we held our own against a good team and got a point, so I'm pleased with the start. I got some good feedback too and I will utilise it. I also got some moronic feedback from somebody though.

2. Probably at the back. But that goes back to the moronic feedback bit... I like the attacking areas, but I don't think Immobile is well known enough yet so I might bring another in to back up the blonde Messi, Maxi Lopez.

3. I liked Deportivo la Chorizo, they have a very good side. I also liked Olly's side because I have a new found affection for anti football.

4. The question was deeper than it first appeared; it was meant to have people questioning whether they would be able to eat something with the intelligence to speak, and presumably protest the fact you will eat it. Personifying the animal I suppose. Personally, I don't think I would eat it, although it is still delicious.

Obviously it seems people are focussing more on the deliciousness of the pig. Except Viva, whose first thoughts always seem to be how he could best survive some sort of attack from the animal, and coming up with an in-depth game plan of how he would beat the crap out of it.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 24 Oct 2012, 10:36 am

WEEK 2 QUESTIONS

A win is a win, by default or other. A shame I couldn't beat Nando fairly but its not my fault he bottled it.

Probably in defence, although I have no real feedback as I've not played a game yet!

Probably Russell's. I might have to invoke that "feeder club" thing again Whistle

Hell yes, its not like the bacon still talks. I imagine its like on the Simpsons when Homer is in the Garden of Eden and the pig rolls over and tells Homer its ribs today.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 24 Oct 2012, 2:04 pm

WEEK 2 QUESTIONS

Brilliant performance from the lads. Given me some decisions this week, as to stick with HOOF BALL, or play the sexayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy football

DEFENCE, DEFENCE, DEFENCE

Elmo's. He has a really sexually pleasing side

Yes. In fact I would relish it even more. I prefer cannibalism.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 24 Oct 2012, 2:16 pm

Pleased to have started the season well, can't do any more than three points.

Attack. We lost Pedro but it's a work in progress, Giaccharini, McClean and Lima will hopefully give us more options going forward than just Kießling, Shaqiri and Ben Arfa and the three in midfield.

I like the Falcons side, especially going forward they have some good players. Zidane's team could be quality if they can keep Kroos and Pedro in the side.

Yes, because I've played Angry Birds and I see them for the monsters that they are.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 26 Oct 2012, 10:49 am

WEEK 2 QUESTIONS

impressed with the team even if its a loss

Maybe needing a back up CM and new striker?

The Falcons and Zidane.

No.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 29 Oct 2012, 3:37 pm

I was up against the grandfather of these leagues in afro so I honestly thought I was gonna lose as he is a tough guy to play against. But I am very pleased with a draw.

My squad is perfect.

No Respekt

If they swore at me then I would. furious
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:41 pm

1.) What are your thoughts on your second league match?

2.) How do you feel about the sudden loss of Twist?

3.) Zidanes idea of a predo is good, what else would you add to the league?

4.) Do you like the rules for the cup we have quota of U-21 and Nationals?

5.) If there was one Sport you could be the greatest at, which sport would you pick?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:42 pm

Thank you Viva heart
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:44 pm

Eh

Gonna miss him. But I feel he wasn't into it anymore so fair enough

2nd season of the Apprentice.

I don't agree with the U21 rule tbh. Would rather just stick with the national rule, maybe upping that a couple more players on the pitch for the cup.

5.) If there was one Sport you could be the greatest at, which sport would you pick?

American Football. The money you could earn would be mental
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:47 pm

I was very pleased to secure a second win, especially against such tough opposition.

Sadder than anyone in the universe. Sadder than that kid who cried over Britney Spears. Because with the loss of TwisT, my beloved partner Viva has abandoned the good ship Azzy and jumped into bed with someone else. I haz a sad.

Mandatory violin lessons for all managers, so that when others miss tactics deadlines, forget to vote, don't have the correct number of domestic players or U21s, or just moan, the rest of us can break out our violins.

Yes, because it gives young players a chance at playing. I'd have had four U21s if it wasn't for injuries. Give youth a chance!

Snooker. I'm always good with a cue in my hand, ramming it forward towards the balls. And we all know what Michael McIntyre said about snooker...

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:48 pm

Delighted to get the win, although still feel my CBs are not getting the recognition they deserve for an Argentinian international and someone who has featured in Spanish squads

It was a shame Twist left. I felt he brought a sense of no-nonsense to the league as well as Amiga Forever

Hasn't Zidane just pinched the idea of Viva from FL Whistle. I am pleased it is back, I was ironically think about it the other day and meant to suggest it but then forgot. With the return on Azzy, I would now like to see Andy and Ronny return. I would also like us to fill the close season with a Brian Jacks Superstar competition held in somewhere hot and financed by the fortunes Hero is making from this site

I like them. Makes you have to think a bit more about your squad than just buying any old player.

Athletics and in particular the 100m. The kudos of being the fastest man in the world would be fantastic.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 02 Nov 2012, 4:02 pm

A draw was fair enough. Me and Gregers both knew it'd probably end that way so I'm fine with that. I expect Gregers to be a serious title rival.

He's not died has he?
The Apprentice?

Yes, but I would like to see more penalties for the team you play in the cup. At the moment it doesn't matter that much which team you put out. More injuries should happen to the first team picked in the cup.

Formula One.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 02 Nov 2012, 5:16 pm

Lucky to get a point, but onwards and upwards

Sad, we had a good rivalry, it's like The Rock without Stone Cold.

I dont know. Curry night?

It's good as unless you've got a couple of real gems, everyone has to weaken their team to ensure they make the quota and it's interesting to see how everyone copes.

Decathlon. Then it's 10 sports Euro Division Media Page 3559488474

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Fri 02 Nov 2012, 5:50 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:1.) What are your thoughts on your second league match?
Very happy with the unexpected win, against a very good side!

It's a shame, I will miss his transfer deals. He was shrewd in the transfer market

I don't know what to suggest.. Female strippers? (or, as I'm doing my dissertation on James Bond, Bond girls?!)

I think it's a good test of the managers knowledge, to get players of a certain age, to fit and function in their team! (hoping I've done well)

I'm competitive, so I survive in most sports! Having said that, I'm not built for Rugby.. I'd get destroyed, though my speed works well to run away from people (Run Forest RUUUUUUUUN)

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 04 Nov 2012, 8:51 pm

I was expecting a draw against a very strong side so wasn't wrong there, feel we were the slightly better side though.

I'll miss him as he helped me when I first started in eurodiv

A cash injection to breathe life into the transfers, maybe a manager of the week in each of the leagues. Winner gets 5 million, runner up gets 2 million, all others get 1 million. The people in the other league vote on who they think it should be.

Very much so, I don't see why it's not 3 under 21s if I'm honest

Formula 1

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 04 Nov 2012, 8:53 pm

Announcement from Deportivo la Chorizo's manager

"We at Deportivo la Chorizo fully believe in the power of the Mediterranean on both health and the strength of the team. With this we are announcing that all non Mediterranean players are available for trade"

Press are wondering to what extent this announcement will change to Chorizo team

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:33 pm

Genuinely surprised to have got the win, I realise both the style, formation and players used will be a bit different to what we've got used to in the league but I wanted to show I'm not all about acquiring a set of Galacticos and can build a team with chemistry and style.

Disappointed, hope he regains his love for it and makes a return at some point, but I know that feeling myself from doing the efeds.

Man of the matches, so as managers we get to know who's getting rated by the others.

Yes, although Id personally make it tougher still.

Well although it wasn't technically a sport I was 6th in Europe and 2nd in the UK for some time at a CCG a few years back.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 05 Nov 2012, 9:20 am

1.) What are your thoughts on your second league match? Dont start me on that!

2.) How do you feel about the sudden loss of Twist? Its a shame. I will miss him. In his honour FC Murder will play TwisT N Shout before our next home game & all player will wear armbands in his respect.

3.) Zidanes idea of a predo is good, what else would you add to the league? MOTM would be good. Also like yellow & red card implimented. Cash injection wouldnt go a miss.

4.) Do you like the rules for the cup we have quota of U-21 and Nationals? The cup rules are great. It give me chance to play some the young lads in the squad, good oppertunity for them to impress me.

5.) If there was one Sport you could be the greatest at, which sport would you pick? Bowls! You play till your old, career longevity means I would be the best for 50 odd years, I would go down as a legend!

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 06 Nov 2012, 1:39 pm

1. How did week 1 of the cup go for you? Happy with the result or performance?

2. What transfer business has caught your eye so far?

3. With week 3 of the league campaign coming up, are you sure you can reach your goals still?

4. What was your footballing highlight over the weekend?

5. Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 06 Nov 2012, 1:40 pm

Was always going to be a close game, cup has to have a winner though.

I'm blind

3. With week 3 of the league campaign coming up, are you sure you can reach your goals still?
Relegations within reach

Jack Wilshere taking Paul Scholes to school

I'd look back
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Nov 2012, 1:48 pm

Quite disappointed actually, we'd have preferred to beat Bradistan on our own merits rather than by default.

My signing of Ryan Giggs, who then scored in the cup!

Tim Howard is 6ft 4, so he should have no trouble reaching the goals.

West Brom going 5th in the table above the 'Mighty' Spurs. My wife is in all kinds of trouble right now.

As much as I'd love to, I'd have to decline. Viva and I have been practising our foxtrot recently and I'd hate to jeopardise our routine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 06 Nov 2012, 1:53 pm

Olly wrote:1. How did week 1 of the cup go for you? Happy with the result or performance?

To be honest I'm not too bothered about the cup, hence the not voting. Not a lot to take from it tbh.

Has there been any?

Yes. I hope I can still achieve top half.

Tony Pulis whining after the Norwich game about diving when all his players did was fall over. Made himself look a proper tool.

Depends what type of dancing Soddy. I'm more of a bump and grind man myself.

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 06 Nov 2012, 1:57 pm

Happy with the performance and result. It shows the tactical flexibility of my side.

I think Manduzukic was a good signing, I was saving up for him myself. Also you can't knock Marky's deal where he got rid of Barry for Fletcher and cash.

Yep. The title is always the objective and sitting top, it is clearly still achievable, although there are some tough games coming up.

Fellaini's return to his unplayable best. And Cabaye's goal was quality.

Am I in too deep?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 06 Nov 2012, 2:09 pm

I won so I am happy with the result, not so much the performance. The opposition didn't who they were playing and for us to only win by a goal is dissapointing.

Sodhat signing Evans, think that was a quality buy.

As you know I have moved on from No Respek FC, so I have new goals and aims. There is a long way to go and I believe in my side, I hope to bring in that never say die attitude to the club.

Has to be my boy Robin Van Persie scoring the winner against Arsenal.

Would you tremble, if I touched your lips?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 06 Nov 2012, 2:19 pm

sodhat wrote:1. How did week 1 of the cup go for you? Happy with the result or performance?

1. Yes, we got a fully deserved, in no way tainted 5-0 win against an opponent giving it their absolute all. They should have played a target man though.

2. I'd have to agree with getting shot of Barry for Fletcher. Everyone seems to hate Barry.

3. I forget what they were really. We might be able to come up on the rails for a top half finish but we need to improve and strike the right balance.

4. Carlos Tevez coming home.

5. I would then be dancing with myself, and talking to myself I guess. I would though.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 4:39 pm

1 . 3rd league game of the season, so we are fast approaching halfway. Have your ambitions changed from the start of the season?

2. Cup this week. With the return of Cherries to the league, do you think Marky's running is a step up or step down from the old league Whistle?

3. The last week saw the return of CF and Cherries (and Hero Laugh). Which other former manager would you most like to see return and why?

4. If the Premier League Player of the Year for 2012/13 season was chosen today, who would win it?

5. In real life Premier League, who are your tips for Top 4 and relegation spots? Who would you like to see come up from the Championship?

6. Frankie Dettori has tested positive for taking banned substances. When stoned, do you think he see's Viva fighting loads of Duck sized horses or one Horse sized ducks?

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Wed 14 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 4:44 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:1 . 3rd league game of the season, so we are fast approaching halfway. Have your ambitions changed from the start of the season?

my ambition is to have a solid end to the season, not expecting much having just taken over, and been left a decent-ish squad

2. Cup this week. With the return of Cherries to the league, do you think Marky's running is a step up or step down from the old league Whistle?

cherries is back Shocked

3. The last week saw the return of CF and Cherries (and Hero Laugh). Which former manager would you most like to see return and why?

CF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (for the lolz! and chiellini is happy to see me back Wink

4. If the Premier League Player of the Year for 2012/13 season was chosen today, who would win it?

Kevin Nolan (COME ON YOU HAMMERS!)

5. In real life Premier League, who are your tips for Top 4 and relegation spots? Who would you like to see come up from the Championship?

City.United,Chelsea,Newcastle........18.Wigan 19.Reading 20.QPR

6. Frankie Dettori has tested positive for taking banned substances. When stoned, do you think he see's Viva fighting loads of Duck sized horses or one Horse sized ducks?

duck sized horses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 4:53 pm

1 . 3rd league game of the season, so we are fast approaching halfway. Have your ambitions changed from the start of the season?

I only have one ambition - to get my beloved Viva back. I miss him, he completes me. WHY WON'T YOU COME BACK TO ME!?!?!?!

2. Cup this week. With the return of Cherries to the league, do you think Marky's running is a step up or step down from the old league ?

I'm going to say down, because I don't have anything to compare this year to and to be honest, Marky is a slacker of the highest calibre.

3. The last week saw the return of CF and Cherries (and Hero ). Which former manager would you most like to see return and why?

Ronnie. He could be my co-manager and we could show Viva what he's missing Euro Division Media Page 3559488474

Marouane Fellaini.

United winners, Chelsea second, Citeh third, Albion fourth. Yeah, I said it, so what? QPR, Norwich and Reading to go down. I'd like Birmingham and Wolves to come up, that'd be 12 easy points right there.

It's got to be fighting duck-sized horses. And not only that, he's seeing Viva winning, as he has a gameplan and will stick to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 14 Nov 2012, 4:55 pm

Yes, now it's to amaze and befuddle all with formations and tactics that are used in real life but people can't see past a 4-2-3-1

Well we get things on time although I'm expecting a Marky v Russell final Whistle

3. The last week saw the return of CF and Cherries (and Hero Laugh). Which other former manager would you most like to see return and why?

Fan, he might rate my team.

Cazorla, dragged Arsenal through most games this season so far.

City, Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham - Southampton, Reading, QPR. Leeds

Duck sized horses with Viva up a tree picturing Jack Wilshere's face on each one and brutally dispatching it.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 14 Nov 2012, 5:06 pm

Still got the same ambition. Win every game, aim for the top

Got to be better. Dross on time has got be better than no dross at all. I think.

I really wish Andy would come back. He was a top, top guy, who provided some great photos of his nights out, like when him and all his mates went out dressed as American Wrestlers

Fellaini. No one else has stood out as much as him IMO

United (Champions), City, Chelsea, Arsenal. QPR, Reading, Southampton. Cardiff, just to give me a closer Everton game to go to

I think he sees Viva dressed as a duck, chasing horses. And when not sober and not in Brum... I'm not sure
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 14 Nov 2012, 8:12 pm

N/A

Definitely a step down, which is what Marky should do after this incident.

Fellaini or RVP; both are integral to their team and their performances.

MUFC, MCFC, CHSKI and EFC for the Top 4. Saints, Reading and A.N. Other to go down. Would like to see Leeds, Cardiff and Leicester come up (mainly to see Leicester get spanked in every match).

Yes. Yes I do.

Can I have £2m now? Whistle
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 15 Nov 2012, 12:26 am

My ambitions have changed from league success to a league and cup double Euro Division Media Page 3559488474

Clearly a step up. For a start, the cup injuries and the tactics page have been consistently up on time, and the results were actually posted the day they were due.

Twist. I miss him Sad

Probably Juan Mata.

Top 4: City, United, Chelsea, Spurs.
Relegation: Norwich, Reading, Southampton
Championship: Not Brighton

Both, and a purple Unicorn and a gay version of Jack Charlton.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 15 Nov 2012, 9:17 am

well we are neymarless so the pursuit the the holy one is still our main goal.

2. Cup this week. With the return of Cherries to the league, do you think Marky's running is a step up or step down from the old league ?
Cherries beter because he is uber sexay and all da womez be like OMG hes so hot amd has SWAg and YOLO, (insert duck face) "quack quack"

3. The last week saw the return of CF and Cherries (and Hero ). Which other former manager would you most like to see return and why?
i cant choose as there all awsomez (not as awsomez as me)

might say grant holt just t ruin ollys or grant holts v2 enevitible suprise, but i wont, ill give it to Mata

Citeh
United
Chelski
Everton!?!?!?

Up would come
Palace
Brighton
Cardiff

niether, hed see ,mez shooting a hoard of zombie dinousours nwith tonnz of womenz on a train whilst machine gunning everyting, im too badman
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 15 Nov 2012, 8:39 pm

I'm at a new club, my aim is to win every single match nothing has changed.

Has to be a step down, Cherries added excitement and drama with his late results, dodgy injuries. Marky does not offer anything exciting too bland for my liking.

3. The last week saw the return of CF and Cherries (and Hero ). Which other former manager would you most like to see return and why?
Easy Andy, great guy and so calm. Loved to have a joke.

Robin Van Persie, anyone who disagrees clearly lacks any Football knowledge and are jealous of him.

1.) Manchester United 2.) Manchester City 3.) Arsenal 4.) Chelsea. 18.) Reading 19.) Southampton 20.) QPR. Birmingham City, Nottingham Forest and Wolves.

I'd go with loads of Duck sized Horses, sadly he would join forces with the horses against me. But Viva being the great planner would call his pal Nick_Fury to fight Frankie in a battle of the midgets.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next