The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Media Page

+13
Russell_Elmo
nadeem2099
Bull
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
Gregers
Hero
Trebs
Marky
sodhat
Good Golly I'm Olly
FIFA Diva
GSC
Afro
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Euro Division Media Page - Page 3 Empty Euro Division Media Page

Post by Afro Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the 606v2 Euro Division Media Page.

This is where you get to announce new player purchases, pre match hype and build up and post match interviews.
You want exclusives with the managers on what they think? Here's where to come!

NOTE - there is no bonus for posting on the media page, it is purely for fun!

Press Conference questions for Week 1, Season 3...

1. What are your aims for the forthcoming season?

2. Who do you consider your rivals in your division?

3. Which bit of transfer business caught your eye over the "summer"?

4. If all 12 managers got involved in a touchline brawl, which manager would you poke in the eye a la Jose Mourinho, and why?

Last edited by BigFellasAfro on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Media Page - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro Division Media Page

Post by GSC Thu 06 Dec 2012, 1:18 pm

Answering the only question i be fussed about.

Maybe give players 1 appeal per season on lawyers if a player is noticably underrated
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 11 Dec 2012, 11:30 am

1.) So the TM fee has gone up to £14m who has got the best player so far?

2.) The scum that attacked Rio has highlighted the problems in todays Football, what would you do to reduce the danger to the players?

3.) Next season would you like the cup to keep the same format or change it around?

4.) It looks like everyone has a settled team but where would you look to be improving next?

5.) I didn't want to make this public (As a sports forum community it is our job to help and support others) but it seems that Marky has been taking cocaine recently. What would you do to help him overcome his problem?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 11:33 am

Of the £14m players, Eriksen is by far the best.

2.) The scum that attacked Rio has highlighted the problems in todays Football, what would you do to reduce the danger to the players?
Make all stadiums have seating a minimum of 15m away from the pitch, a la the Olympic stadium. Also, not allow the brothers / mothers of England internationals post scandalous comments on Facebook.

3.) Next season would you like the cup to keep the same format or change it around?

Change it, for the sake of variety.

4.) It looks like everyone has a settled team but where would you look to be improving next?

Everywhere. A dodgy dealer's day is never done Euro Division Media Page - Page 3 3559488474

5.) I didn't want to make this public (As a sports forum community it is our job to help and support others) but it seems that Marky has been taking cocaine recently. What would you do to help him overcome his problem?

Join him. Once he sees how bad it affects me, he's bound to quit for fear he'd turn out like me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 11 Dec 2012, 11:36 am

Well, I brought in Arda Turan for £14m so a very good signing, also happy with Lars Bender, who imo is a steal at £13m

Nothing, its hardly a high risk job and they get paid thousands, if he wasnt such an arse he might not have been hit

Dont mind

Squad has improved alot since I have taken over in my opinion, I have what looks like a settleed team, but always keen to add quality to it (see question 1)

Gonna make him go to rehab, but he said no 'sniff' no

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 12 Dec 2012, 6:15 am

Easy Hernanes he has been fantastic for Lazio this season one of the best players in the world at this time.

Instant bans for these idiots and 10 year prison sentence, fine teams million pound aswell as docking three points and playing the next 3 home games without any fans.

I'd like it to be an open tournament where we can face any team in the group stages.

My main area to improve on is the middle of the park attacking wise or defensive I'm not too sure on that.

I would do everything in my powers to help him, it's not the same Marky anymore I miss him.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 12 Dec 2012, 6:37 am

Why on earth did you not pull out the stops to get Hernanes Viva? You've had a man love for him for as long as I can remember and he's certainly bang on form currently.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 12 Dec 2012, 6:39 am

I should have kept quite about him especially when I didn't have the money, didn't think anyone would go for him straight away. Crying or Very sad
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 12 Dec 2012, 6:40 am

Some good signings, but Hernanes is the one that stands out for me on his current form. I think Gaitan is a decent signing too - £14m feels much more sensible than the £40m's he was banded around the old league for.

I dislike Rio a lot, but ignoring the fact it is him, they need to bring in lifetime bans from all grounds and a prison sentance. Also make them have to endure Rio's tweets

I would probably lean towards a few less games. At the moment, it is one week league and then it is the cup again, whilst I would prefer more emphasis on the league.

Always looking to improve everywhere. I would like to build uo my squad depth a little bit more.

Teach how to rob banks without getting caught and how to find the best suppliers - his problem is financing and sourcing it I assume?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 12 Dec 2012, 6:41 am

- Either myself or Sod, how others didn't rush in for Hernanes I have no idea.

Stop the players being utter twonks at times would help.

Same, enjoyed it despite going out at the first hurdle.

I need a DM without doubt it seems based on the feedback I receive, acquiring one is a different matter.

He's the guy that let Falcao (in this league) and Iniesta (in another league) go to bring in the likes of Badstuber and Nasri. He's beyond saving.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 12 Dec 2012, 6:44 am

Says the Marvin Martin/Negredo man Whistle
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 12 Dec 2012, 6:48 am

My first ever deal!!!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 12 Dec 2012, 6:50 am

Plus £2m Laugh
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 12 Dec 2012, 6:51 am

The only reason I did that deal was to save you from the awful deal SG offered you Negredo for Rodalegga or £8m for Negredo. I even had second thoughts doing that deal,I PM'd someone to ask his advice on it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 12 Dec 2012, 7:01 am

Yeah okay laugh it up fuzzballs Laugh

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 12 Dec 2012, 9:01 am

Now you know how it feels Hero Wink

But in my opinion Nasri and Silva = Iniesta + £4.5m was worthwhile in a league where Nasri and Silva are rated and Iniesta is seen as Messi's lackey thumbsup

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 12 Dec 2012, 9:08 am

Of the £14m players, it's between Turan, Eriksen, Gaitan, Hernanes and Sakho. And i'm very pleased to have signed Sakho, so while it's all relative, i'd personally say me.

Crash helmets and body armour, it's the only way. Or players could man up.

Keep it as it is, it takes the best two from each country and puts them in an 8 team tournament to find the best of the best, although if people want it to change to a standard knockout it will mean less work for me Whistle

Probably defensive/central/attacking midfield, some of my players are rated but not as highly as I originally thought.

Forgive Viva, he obviously mistook me talking about babysitting my 5 year old nephew Charlie, when I said "I'm staying in tonight, and i've got Charlie with me."

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Dec 2012, 12:09 pm

Christmas questions:

1. The quarter finals of the Cup took place at the weekend, who do you think is going to win it?

2. Are you still going for broke this season, or are you planning ahead for next season?

3. If your team was a Christmas film, which one would it be?

4. Which manager would you like to snuggle up with in front of an open fire this Christmas?

5. If Santi Cazorla got stuck up the chimney, what would he begin to shout?

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 20 Dec 2012, 12:17 pm

Christmas questions:

1. The quarter finals of the Cup took place at the weekend, who do you think is going to win it?

Couldn't really give a crap

2. Are you still going for broke this season, or are you planning ahead for next season?

I never plan. I go with da flow

Jimmy Saville's Nativity Play

4. Which manager would you like to snuggle up with in front of an open fire this Christmas?

Chris Hughton. And Sebastien Bassong. I wouldn't mind being inbetween those two hunks

I'm getting anally banged by a brick
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 20 Dec 2012, 12:30 pm

Deportivo

Neither take it as it goes

Cool Runnings

4. If Santi Cazorla got stuck up the chimney, what would he begin to shout?

I believe i can fly, I believe i can touch the sky, Dived against West Brom the other day , Spread my wings and flew away...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Dec 2012, 12:41 pm

dont no who's even in the cup...

well as i took over during the season, im planning for next season

it wouldnt

gay

ole

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 20 Dec 2012, 12:51 pm

Atalanta are taking this competition very seriously. We will do our best to win it.

Getting as good a result as we can in each game, as always. We have a semi coming up so we're focussing our energy and hopefully we'll be able to go all the way.

The Muppets Christmas Carol. Beloved by all.

Whoever the fattest is, to keep me extra warm.

"I hope we've played a sweeper."

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 20 Dec 2012, 1:34 pm

All four teams have equal chance of winning it I think a lot will be down to tactics and reading the opposition.

No I'm still looking at this season I always want to focus on the present and finish as high as we can in second place at the moment.

A Christmas Carol, I'd be Scrooge but unlike Scrooge I'd stick to my ways.

Easy, Azzy_Mahmood all day long. We'd wear matching onesies, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallow, cuddling while watching the snow outside.

You boys and girls won't get any toys if you don't pull me out.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 20 Dec 2012, 5:30 pm

I'm gutted to have gone out. It's a lottery for me, anyone could win.

I'm going to try and win the league.
The mighty ducks. With our team spirit winning us the championship in the last minute of the game.

Viva x
Would have been azzy but he knows he did wrong

Ahh i'm stuck up a chimney. Help me!

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 22 Dec 2012, 4:56 pm

Could be anyone, but i'm going for the dark horse, Nando.

Neither, our dream is probably over for this season but i'm not planning for next season just yet.

Die Hard. "Hey f*ckhead, yeah you".

Cherries, while watching the video of Crawley Town 3-1 AFC Bournemouth from earlier this season.

Spanish for "help me, i'm stuck up the chute".

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 09 Jan 2013, 7:57 pm

1. If you had to sign one player from the Football League who would it be and why?

2. Who has been the most underappreciated player on the team you support this season?

3. Now being past the halfway mark in the Premier League season, who do you think will win the league, and who do you think will go down and why?

4. If your club could sign one player (realistically) in the January transfer window who would it be?

5. In a recent interview Ian Holloway said Cristiano Ronaldo has nothing to worry about, unless he is hung like a hamster. Out of all the other pretend managers on here, who do you think is hung the best?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 10 Jan 2013, 2:16 am

1. If you had to sign one player from the Football League who would it be and why?
Big John Akinde, because he shags who he wants. Or someone like Tom Ince or Wilf Zaha because they're moving on up now.

2. Who has been the most underappreciated player on the team you support this season?
Big John Akinde, because he's often criticised for his lack of goals. He's a very Heskey type of striker, in that he helps others score goals.

3. Now being past the halfway mark in the Premier League season, who do you think will win the league, and who do you think will go down and why?
Reading have left themselves too much to do, but then I'll go for QPR and Villa to join them.

4. If your club could sign one player (realistically) in the January transfer window who would it be?
Leo Messi Euro Division Media Page - Page 3 3559488474 or, someone like Paul Benson from Swindon to bolster our attack.

5. In a recent interview Ian Holloway said Cristiano Ronaldo has nothing to worry about, unless he is hung like a hamster. Out of all the other pretend managers on here, who do you think is hung the best?
Before he left it was definitely Bull, but now it could be anyone. I'm going for Tooze.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 3:57 am

1. No-one. The only players worth buying all have ridiculous price tags on them. I'd rather Steve Clarke went and bought a Michu for £2.6m than Tom Ince for £6m.

2. James Morrison. He's been fantastic.

3. City to win, Reading, QPR and Villa to go down.

4. No-one, I'm not a big fan of overspending in January.

5. Well the only one I can really hang my hat on is Viva heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 10 Jan 2013, 7:29 am

wilfried zaha

mikel arteta

united/ qpr/reading/soton

yanga mbiwa

prbs fan Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 11 Jan 2013, 5:10 am

Always been a fan of Tom Ince since I saw him against West Ham last season. Chris Burke of Birmingham is a handy player too.

Winston Reid has been the best defender for us.

It's United's to lose now, and that will mainly be down to vital goals being scored by RVP.

We've already signed Joe Cole who would have been high on my list, we need his magic. Aside from that we could do with a good full back, maybe we could get Spurs to part with Naughton.

Cherries. Like a baby holding an apple.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jan 2013, 1:05 pm

CHIELLINI AXED AS BASSENDER CAPTAIN

After a string of poor performances and the team struggling as a whole, manager CF has taken the decision to strip Giorgio Chiellini as Bassender captain. Rumours of a training ground bust-up, may have also led to this decision been taken. He has been replaced by central midfeidler Kevin Strootman. Many clubs have enquired about Strootman, but CF hopes that giving him the captaincy will help to keep him at the club. Strootman said he hopes he has the backing of Chiellini, and looks forward to keep on working with the italian centre back...but is this the end of the line for Chielini at Bassender.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2013, 3:03 pm

CHIELLINI GOING NOWHERE

After clear the air talks with Gaffer CF, Chiellini has confirmed his wish to stay at Bassender for the forseeable future. He knows CF wants to transform the squad for the new season and make it his own, and is exicted about the future at VFL Bassender

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 04 Feb 2013, 7:22 pm

Deportivo My Sharona in franchise shock
Deportivo My Sharona have been taken over by new investors, but the shock news is that the investors have taken the irrational decision to rename the side. The new investment is rumoured to be from a local Spanish brewery, with the new name "Dos Cervezas por favor" literally translating to English as "two beers please". Angry fans protested outside the club's training ground, one angry fan had this to say.

"My father and I have been coming to watch Deportivo My Sharona for 12 weeks now. These new investors can't just throw away all our history! Don't traditions mean anything to these scum? I spit on the new name, I spit on the new investment."

One thing is for sure, the locals are getting restless.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 04 Feb 2013, 7:25 pm

I hear they also want the manager sacked
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 04 Feb 2013, 8:49 pm

Marky wrote:Deportivo My Sharona in franchise shock
Deportivo My Sharona have been taken over by new investors, but the shock news is that the investors have taken the irrational decision to rename the side. The new investment is rumoured to be from a local Spanish brewery, with the new name "Dos Cervezas por favor" literally translating to English as "two beers please". Angry fans protested outside the club's training ground, one angry fan had this to say.

"My father and I have been coming to watch Deportivo My Sharona for 12 weeks now. These new investors can't just throw away all our history! Don't traditions mean anything to these scum? I spit on the new name, I spit on the new investment."

One thing is for sure, the locals are getting restless.

you dont av no history,!!!!!!!!!!
sincerley

FC Elphick4Justice
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 05 Feb 2013, 3:14 am

Should have been FC SteveCook4Justice.

"Stevie Cook's a sex offender (clap clap clap clap)
Stevie Cook's a sex offender (clap clap clap clap)"

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 05 Feb 2013, 3:16 am

GSC wrote:I hear they also want the manager sacked

Yeah. Sack that awful promotion winning manager.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 10 Feb 2013, 6:44 am

Deportivo la Camembert?

Reigning league champions Deportivo la Chorizo presented their three latest signings today to the media. Manager Gregers revealed that Varane, Matuidi and Sissoko had been signed on long term deals. Chorizo believe that with these new purchases the team is stronger than the great league winning side of last season.

Gregers pointed out that with this season being a true top league measures were taken to ensure the club would not only continue to be competitive but also be in a position to defend the title. On the three players he had this to say:

"I am delighted to have bought in these three highly talented Frenchmen. Varane is one his way to becoming one of the best centre backs in the world and is someone we tried to sign on numerous occasions from his old club Total Juan Carrs. Matuidi on the other hand offers us some much needed steel in the middle of the park, anyone who has seen him play for Paris knows how effective a defensive midfielder he is. Finally, Sissoko offers us something different to our normal ticka tacka football, but rest assured we believe he will fit seamlessly into our system."

Manager Gregers was then asked if the the club would be making any more moves in the transfer market. He said that the opposite was true and the club is looking to bring in at least two more players from outside the league before the first fixture. When asked who all Gregers was giving away is that they would be building on the French connection that signings over the pure season had created.

This had journalists wondering if Deportivo la Chorizo were becoming Deportivo la Camembert.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 11 Feb 2013, 5:18 am

New media questions in the opening post
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 11 Feb 2013, 5:39 am

1. The start of a new season is upon us, so what are you hopes and expectations ahead of the new season? I hope & expect promotion this season.

2. Apart from yourself, who do you predict for Premier League, Championship and Cup glory? I fancy Under Brescia FC for PL glory. Cup is hard to say, can be anyones with a bit of luck. Championship I feel Atalanta Falcons can challenge.

3. How have you strengthened in the close season and what will the new players bring to the team. I have bought in the additions of Davide Astori, Sebastian Giovinco & Jakub Blaszczykowski so far which will bring some steel to our defense & real pace in a dangerous attack. I expect defenses to be worried about our attack this season, with more additions due we will strike fast!

4. There have been a few changes to the league such as number of team, home and away games and the points deductions for non voting/tacticss. How do you think these changes will work out and what else would you have changed? I think the changes were necessary & will make the leagues competitive.

5. The battle for the FIFA13 title comes down to the wire. Do you think Cherries is running scared of Marky by not showing, or Marky is running scared of Cherries by claiming the deault wins? All I know is Cherries is a FUT GOD! Claiming defult wins is not the way to go about winning titles.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 11 Feb 2013, 5:46 am

1. The start of a new season is upon us, so what are you hopes and expectations ahead of the new season?

None specific. We seem to be a decent cup side, and we're improving as an overall squad I feel. Hopefully I can allay some of the criticism of my defence. I also want to work on the system I was using last season. I think it's effective if I can get the right players in.

2. Apart from yourself, who do you predict for Premier League, Championship and Cup glory?

Gregers' team is always going to be up there with it's starting point from last year. Afro will have a chance and Azzy may be a dark horse if he can strengthen in the right areas. Championship, I'm probably looking at Nando and ZZZ as the leaders there. Cup wise it could be anyone, but I'd love a good run. I like the cup.

3. How have you strengthened in the close season and what will the new players bring to the team.

So far I have brought in Verratti, Osvaldo, Cassano and Vidic. It makes a more Italian spine, and also provides me with more of a partnership at the CB position. I still want to work up some more deals though.

4. There have been a few changes to the league such as number of team, home and away games and the points deductions for non voting/tacticss. How do you think these changes will work out and what else would you have changed?

The numbers are now better. Much better to have 12 teams with involved managers than 16 with sporadic involvement. I like the points deduction idea because it means you actually lose something other than a single game if you don't post.

5. The battle for the FIFA13 title comes down to the wire. Do you think Cherries is running scared of Marky by not showing, or Marky is running scared of Cherries by claiming the deault wins?

It's over though. Marky won, cherries chickened out of their matches and that was that. Congratulations to Marky, the Fifa 13 champion.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 5:49 am

1. The start of a new season is upon us, so what are you hopes and expectations ahead of the new season?

I have no expectations, I'm just here for the ride.

2. Apart from yourself, who do you predict for Premier League, Championship and Cup glory?

Viva, Cherries and Soddy in the cup.

3. How have you strengthened in the close season and what will the new players bring to the team

I've brought in Leighton Baines, Giorgio Chiellini and Christian Eriksen, three top players who will bring defensive solidarity and offensive punch to the team.

4. There have been a few changes to the league such as number of team, home and away games and the points deductions for non voting/tacticss. How do you think these changes will work out and what else would you have changed?

I think Cherries will end the season on minus points...

5. The battle for the FIFA13 title comes down to the wire. Do you think Cherries is running scared of Marky by not showing, or Marky is running scared of Cherries by claiming the default wins?

Cherries is running scared, I've played Marky, he's the better FIFA player.

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 11 Feb 2013, 6:07 am

. The start of a new season is upon us, so what are you hopes and expectations ahead of the new season?
I dunno, not finishing last?

Nobody. Ok maybe Azzy

3. How have you strengthened in the close season and what will the new players bring to the team
Bentekkers has arrived to be a tank. About it I guess

Dislike strongly Whistle

5. The battle for the FIFA13 title comes down to the wire. Do you think Cherries is running scared of Marky by not showing, or Marky is running scared of Cherries by claiming the deault wins? Cherries 'couldn't connect to FIFA' i.e running scared
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 11 Feb 2013, 6:11 am

I hope and expect to be realistic challengers. It is a tough league, but we are good enough to be more than competitive.

2.Apart from yourself, who do you predict for Premier League, Championship and Cup glory?

I think Azzy has built a great side and has the edge on most in his tactical prowess, so him for the Prem. I think Atalanta underachieved last year and I can see them clinching the Championship, whilst they also seem to have an appetite for the cup, so I go for them to retain it

I have brought world class drive and energy into the midfield through Marchisio, as well as the the guile of Pirlo and the ruthlessness of Barzagli at the back. We also have Jovetic, so we have introduced another match winner there, and continue to track one further target that will bring skill and flair, and provide us with plenty of options and make us difficult to predict.

I think the cutting of teams mean we have a settled core of managers who were now will submit and I think the points deductions are a good move and will keep managers active. I would like to see Marky bring in a bowl and spoon cup for the teams who drop out of the group stages, in order to keep all managers interested for longer

5. The battle for the FIFA13 title comes down to the wire. Do you think Cherries is running scared of Marky by not showing, or Marky is running scared of Cherries by claiming the deault wins?

I would like to see this final set of matches played to get the winner sorted, rather than the trash talk. I hope Marky wins though as I can see Cherries not being the most gracious winner

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 11 Feb 2013, 6:17 am

Put bluntly, to ensure we remain in the Premier League. If that means Top 3 or Top 4, so be it. Anything else is a bonus.

Premier League: Under Brescia, they have strengthened the most of the challengers.
Championship: If GSC remains consistent, Spanish Bank are my tip.
Cup: Anyone.

We have strengthened in defence and centre midfield, this will bring us a much stronger base on which to win games.

4. There have been a few changes to the league such as number of team, home and away games and the points deductions for non voting/tactics. How do you think these changes will work out and what else would you have changed?
I wouldn't have changed anything else, but there's a chance some could finish on minus points which would be a shame.

Marky is running scared.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 11 Feb 2013, 8:58 am

Press Conference questions for Week 1, Season 2...

we gonna win the league simples, defeat sint an option

the premier ism=nt a concern of mine, my players arnt alowed to utter a word of it until we get there, cup, well id like to think we can win it

3. How have you strengthened in the close season and what will the new players bring to the team, lamela anfd nastasic, 2 U21s, so my side wont be weakend for any cup games, also le fondre is a natural goalsocer and is english, im like the redknapp of this elague, wheeling and dealing

4. There have been a few changes to the league such as number of team, home and away games and the points deductions for non voting/tacticss. How do you think these changes will work out and what else would you have changed?, graeat, if everyone posts all the time and punishment is enforced itll keep it running longer.

5. The battle for the FIFA13 title comes down to the wire. Do you think Cherries is running scared of Marky by not showing, or Marky is running scared of Cherries by claiming the deault wins? marky is scared u cans ense it , he know im superior, and i proving it tonight,
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 11 Feb 2013, 9:10 am

Obviously I would love to retain our title but the top league is much tougher this time around. I can see any team getting points off any other

Premier League: Anyone, its too close to call
Championship: Atlanta should be too strong
Cup: Anyone who takes it serious

Between Varane, Sissoko and Matuidi I think we've strengthened where we needed it most. We do need to improve our wingers however.

4. There have been a few changes to the league such as number of team, home and away games and the points deductions for non voting/tactics. How do you think these changes will work out and what else would you have changed?
I think they're great as it keeps the league moving.

I couldn't really care less, but Cherries is clearly dodging Marky

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 19 Feb 2013, 11:30 am

New ones for week 2 in the OP

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 19 Feb 2013, 11:31 am

1. How do you feel about your result?
Pleased. A good result against last season's Fan League winners. Something to build on.

2. Do you stand up or sit down to wipe?
Sit down. Anyone who stands up must be some kind of animal.

3. Do you wipe north to south or south to north?
South to North. Eliminates the risk of getting poo on your balls.

4. Have you ever used a bidet?
Once, but only to wee in. It was a school trip to the French Alps, our bathroom had a sink, shower and a bidet, but we had a shared toilet in the hallway. Naturally, that was too far away.

5. If you could pick one single place in the world to take a poo, where are you taking that poo?
Flushing Meadows. For the irony.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 19 Feb 2013, 11:34 am

Marky wrote:
South to North. Eliminates the risk of getting poo on your balls.

Made me audibly laugh at my desk.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 19 Feb 2013, 11:35 am

2. Do you stand up or sit down to wipe?

Stand. YOLO.

South to North. Just feels right

4. Have you ever used a bidet?

Never. But I feel after today's discussions I will have to

5. If you could pick one single place in the world to take a poo, where are you taking that poo?

FIFA Headquarters. More specifically Mr Blatter's desk
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next