The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Survival March 11th 2012

+17
Uryu Ishida
Nay
Beer
Lee
Marsh
ncfc_Tooze
Adam D
Cable
Bentyf1
Crimey
Gregers
Marky
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Paul Mac 6CW
Blade
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
JJJohnson
21 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6CWF Survival March 11th 2012 Empty 6CWF Survival March 11th 2012

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:23 pm

Live from the Reliant Astrodome in Houston,Texas

Match 1
Grudge Match
Logan Kincade/Nay Bother vs Uryu/Dexter Morgan

Match 2
Interfed Cup Final
6CW vs 6WF
Yarmouth Blade/Mike Hill/Kenji Hidari/Shaun Styles vs Rapture/Dragon/Shadow/Big Al Lustley

Match 3
Trevor Swann vs Zane Altair

Match 4
N01 contenders match-Hardcore Title
Scorpion vs Longinus

Match 5
Team Cerberus vs Team Lawless
Cerberus/Orthrus/Dopant Zero/Killbane vs Johnny Lawless/Colbert Pickwhiste/Byron Williams/Dan Morris/Jacob Strong

Match 6
European Title
Clarke James vs Hobo vs James McManus

Match 7
Last man standing
Zach Corchia vs Visage

Match 8
Hardcore Title
Saint vs Cassius Zhi

Match 9
Blue Dragon vs JJ Johnson

Match 10
Team Genesis vs Team 6CW
Lex Hart/Jack Frost/Udo Berg/Michael Sweetwater/Mr Kenty/Chris Guerra vs Keith Leone/Jackson Black/GazzyD/Jerome Dubois/Engel Harlequin/Perfect Jack

Main event
Undisputed Title
Chaos vs Max Adamson vs Marshall Murdoch vs Crime Lord

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Survival March 11th 2012 Empty Re: 6CWF Survival March 11th 2012

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 06 Mar 2012, 9:01 am

Trevor is seen sitting in his locker room with his head in his hands looking distraught.

TS: Another week another loss. Let down by my team once again. They abandoned me in the ring to be pinned by this drunkard rock star Zane Alter-ego. When are things going to change? Pinned by a debutant for crying out loud. An egotistical good for nothing drug taking beer swilling air guitarist.

TS: When I first appeared on the scene here I was the one who had an ego that if anything was out of control. I used that though and it propelled me to wins. This Zane fella could well be much like that. If he gets another win under his belt he will be well on his way to climbing up the hierarchy here. I need to cut him down and stop him before he gets any momentum.

TS: In fact I need to build some momentum myself. The way things are going if this junky wins again I’ll be becoming a laughing stock. I’ll be viewed as the wrestling equivalent of Jason Lee. Although maybe that’s more like Rasta. ARRRRHHH I’m comparing myself with Rasta how have I fallen to this depth.

TS: I need to pick myself up maybe I’ll go to the canteen and get a smoothy or shake or search for inspiration in the depths of a green tea like some around here. As long as I don’t become a laughing stock around here.

Trevor gets up and goes to the door but before he can open it there is a knock.

??: Delivery for Mr Swann.

Trevor opens the door and is greeted by two aging people who look like brothers. One slightly taller than the other. Both have moustaches and fairly short spiky hair. They are wearing delivery man uniforms with name badges reading Paul and Barry.

Paul: Are you Mr Swann?

TS: Yes that’s me.

Barry: Arh that’s good cos someone has sent a package to you.

TS: To me?

Barry/Paul: To you.

Camera fades out...
And fades back in...

TS: arh cheers

Paul: No problem

Paul and Barry turn and start to walk away.

Paul: Funny person that Trevor Swann.

Barry: Never you mind commenting on him we’ve got more deliveries to do.

Trevor closes the door and opens the parcel to reveal a brand new hoover.

TS: Arh that’s good the previous one burned out for some reason.

Trevor goes to the door and leaves making his way to the canteen in search of inspiration.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 06 Mar 2012, 9:37 am

The fans are buzzing in the arena for tonight's ppv there talking amongst them self's when the lights in the arena turn of and a red spot light spans across the crowd.

The crowd start to boo loudly when I don't care about you by Fear blast's out of the arena sound system and red and and white pyrotechnics shoot off in to the rafters and the lights suddenly flash back into life.

Yarmouth Blade and Dad walk out onto the stage as are greeted by a chorus of boos, Blade and Dad give each other a high five and the swagger down the ramp.

Blade and Dad ignore the insults thrown at them by the fans on either side of the ramp and laugh at them and then climb into the ring via the middle rope and Blade collects a microphone from the ring announcer.

Yarmouth Blade: He we are its that time of year it's time for Survival!

The crowd let of a huge cheer of approval.

Yarmouth Blade: I don't know why you ingrates are cheering as I am too good to show my talent to you animals.

The crowd start the you suck chant towards Blade as Dad laughs and they give each other a high five.

Yarmouth Blade: Tonight is the final of the Interfed, The very same cup that I said I would win for team 6CW.

There's a mixed reaction from the crowd, 6CW fans cheering and 6WF fans booing.

Yarmouth Blade: It wont be that loser Mike Hill winning the cup.

The crowd boo Blade.

Yarmouth Blade: It wont be Shaun Styles winning the cup.

Again the fans boo Blade.

Yarmouth Blade: And It certainly wont be Kenji Hidari winning the cup, It will be me the best technical wrestler in this business today Yarmouth Blade.

The crowd start the you suck chant as Blade holds his arm's in the air and parades round the ring like he has won the world cup, Dad is watching his son in admiration and applauding his son.

Yarmouth Blade: Now know don't we will have Hill, Styles and Hidari coming out here saying the same crap we have been hearing for weeks now and that is we are better then you and we are going to win this cup blah, Blah, Blah.

And what I say is bull crap, I have been the best wrestle in this compition and I will prove this tonight when I get the victory for team 6CW.

And am sure we will hear from that idiot Hidari soon enough saying the same old boring things about who he has not been pinned in 2012, How he is the first man to pin Geoff Steel in 2012all that crap.

Well I don't give a rats ass what you have done, This is all about Me you idiot and me alone.

Rapture, Dragon, Shadow, Big Al Lustley you guys had better have eye's at the back of your head cos Yarmouth Blade is gonna clean house and he will be the last man standing holding the Interfed cup high in the air and there is not a damn thing that you idiot's can do about it.

The crowd start the you suck chant as Blade and Dad start to laugh at the crowd as the camera's goes to Henry Lloyd and Jeff Thaddeus at the commentary desk.

JT: My word Blade has got the biggest ego in 6CW, Why can't he put his differences a side for this one match and get a long with his team mates?

HL: Well he's know's he's just that good damn good but I must say just one thing that he does need the help of his team mates or he could well be on the losing side.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 06 Mar 2012, 9:40 am

As Swann is stood in the queue at the canteen looking at the menu he gets a tap on his shoulder, he turns round but can't see anybody although there is a sound of giggling from the queue

??" Shusssssh!!"

Swann turns back to face the front but again get's a tap on the shoulder. He spins round quickly but again it is not clear who was trying to get his attention

Swann again faces the front as he reaches the front of the queue

Canteen employee " Yes love, what can I get ya ?"

TS" Just a coffee , thanks"

Canteen employee" Latte, Cappuccino????.......skinny, full fat????????"

Swann shakes his head

Canteen employee" Any pastries????"

Again Swann shakes his head

??" Sleepless night ??

Swann turns round but is not sure who asked the question

?? Things on your mind Tev??

Canteen Employee " Here's your coffee love"

Swann picks up the cup and sits in a booth by the window with his head down

?? What's the matter sadsack??

Swann lifts his head to see Zane Altair stood over him

ZA" Somebody not a happy bunny??
Do we need to turn that frown upside down??

Swann tuts and puts his head back down

ZA" Come on TS we aint got no drama. This is just business man
Somebody's gotta win and you've gotta lose

It's the way of the world bro
Dog eat dog"

Swann shakes his head

ZA" Dam you sure got your panties in a bunch
You need to reeeeeeeeeelax man!!!

How about we make that coffee a little more irish??"

Zane pulls out a hip flask and fills the coffee cup to the brim with what looks like whiskey

TS" It's ten o'clock !!"

ZA" Exactly dude , let's get this party started

Zane takes a swig from the flask and places his legs on the table

ZA" Come on man, spill, tell Uncle Zane

Whats the matter???

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 06 Mar 2012, 10:20 am

TS: I see what your game is Little Zane. Try and get onside with me before our match at Survival. Ply me with your drugs and alcohol talk me into giving away my strategy then I’ll be a push over. I’m not falling for that one.

ZA: What man no way. Just trying to get you to relax. I got no beef with you as I say just business

TS: Exactly just business so I won’t be drinking this soiled cup of coffee now.

Trevor pushes the cup of now Irish Coffee away.

ZA: OK Mind if I?

Zane grabs the coffee and drinks it quickly.

ZA: What we going to do now then?

TS: We?!? Why the hell would I want to do anything with you? You’re my opponent at Survival.

ZA: Chill relax I might be fighting you come survival but let’s party for now.

TS: You don’t know the slightest thing about being a wrestler do you Zane. Yes there is a time to party but only once you have won.

ZA: Which I did last night.

TS: You might have won last night Zane but when it is just you and me come Survival things will be different. You might be inviting me to party with you now but be assured after Survival I will not be inviting you to party with me.

Trevor turns his back on Zane.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 06 Mar 2012, 10:38 am

The scene cuts to some amateurish unsteady hand camera footage in an almost empty, darkened car park. The camera looks around and zooms in on a sign for a Private Hospital. The man behind the camera has a youthful, excitable voice when he speaks.

Cameraman : Quick… look… here he comes!

The camera chaotically adjusts the zoom, out and back in again – blurring out of focus before sharpening again on someone leaving the hospital. Another voice, a friend of the cameraman, also teenage sounding, cannot contain his exhilaration.

Friend : I told you he’d be here. I can’t believe it’s Cassius! IT’S CASSIUS! YES!

Cassius’ pace is painfully slow as he steps out of the light of the hospital foyer, into the darkness of the car park, and he stops for a moment, with his hands behind his head, and his muscular frame heaving, looking into the night sky. Suddenly he turns to the foliage around the hospital front and violently vomits into it.

Cameraman : Oh my God. I don’t think this is a good idea – we should leave him be.

Friend : Are you crazy? I didn’t come out here at gone midnight, in the freezing cold not to get at least an autograph.

Cassius throws his head back and aggressively wipes his mouth clean as he stands up tall again, then he makes his way further into the empty car park, towards one of only three vehicles visible – Jessica’s pristine, white Audi TT.

Friend : Come on… don't be a pus*y

The image starts to bounce as the camera operator gets up from his hidden position and jogs over towards the path of Cassius, his hooded friend just ahead of him. Cassius’ neck bolts and his eyes fix the oncoming autograph hunters with a paranoid, venomous stare, ready to defend himself from an attack. The state of heightened alert almost immediately subsides as he notices no threat.

Cameraman : Cassius… Hey Cassius... Oh my God, How’s Jessica?

Cassius looks down at the tarmac, and emits a one syllable grunted laugh before his eyes flare up again and he throws an arm out, growling loudly, which doesn’t connect but startles the cameraman to the floor, and sends the camera scuttling across the car park. The image on the screen is fixed upon the concrete until you see the young cameraman crawling towards the camera and picking it up. Just as he does pick the camera up, a heavy foot steps right in front of it. The picture backs away quickly, as if the cameraman is being pulled away by his friend, and as more of the leg, and body is brought into shot by the camera's retreat, The Saint can be seen stood in the car park, metres away from Cassius Zhi – staring at him with mock pity.

Friend : Oh shi*.

Cassius looks at Saint for a moment, emotionless.

Cassius : ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!

Cassius breaks and charges at Saint, looking certain to hit him, and Saint just stands with his hands at his side, not defending himself, with a cocky smile. Saint's chest expands as he braces himself for impact, although looking satisfied with what is about to come, but Cassius stops himself at the last moment, and drops his clenched fist, instead throwing it down at the thin air below his chest in frustration, the force spinning him around as he screams again into the air, his face red with pure rage.

Cassius takes another half-turn to face Saint once again, then steps towards him, looking at his chest, not willing to make eye contact – visibly affected. Cassius then slowly raises his head to stare at Saint who addresses him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 06 Mar 2012, 10:51 am

Zane places his hand on Trevors shoulder and turns him back to face him but Trevor pushes his hand away

ZA" Whoah whoah whoah Swanny now that's just not cricket is it!!

Chill ya boots Trev ........Jeesh I thought you were supposed to be a gentleman, fighting tooth and nail, hammer and tong to get a result, but when all is said and done you shake hands, share a beer and move on to the next match up

Now I know your no Freddy Flintoff, I'm not suggesting we go pinch a pedalo and make our way to the balaerics but what's wrong with a bit civility man?????

I haven't done anything to upset you

Swann rolls his eyes and shakes his head

TS" Everything about you upsets me. You think you can waltz in here and everything falls at your feet?????

ZA" Oh I see your jealous. You see the fans cheering my name after only a week, the girls queuing at my dressing room, the free drinks , the adulation, the debut victory

And your jealous.............

Zane smiles

What can I say dude. These fans have impeccable taste

They know what they like and they know what they don't. Maybe you're just a little to boring to make it round here

Maybe you don't have the X factor, or should I say the Z factor!!!!"

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 06 Mar 2012, 11:13 am

"Tonight Tonight" by Smashing Pumpkins hits and the crowd goes wild as Max Adamson walks out, he is dressed to compete in his gold trunks, gold boots, gold elbow and knee pads, and a new variation on his "Incredible Hunk" t-shirt. Max strides confidently down to the ring and rolls underneath the bottom rope into the ring. He is handed a microphone and waits for the crowd to die down;

Crowd: Adamson! Adamson! Adamson! Adamson!

Max: This is the first time I have had a microphone to my face since JJ Johnson and I had a bit of a back and forth in the backstage area. Let it be known that JJ Johnson is the KING of petty name-calling. Well done him. It's not bad enough the guy butchers the English language, without insulting and burying the world and his dog with a flib flab of made up words. I bet he calls a Tap a "Fawcett" too.

(Adamson folds his arms, leans to one side and imitates JJ Johnson)

Max: "Yo homeslice, pass the G, git me a glass of water from the fawcett, then git me a cwaffee and a baygul from New Yoik..."

(Adamson laughs aloud at his own impression)

Max: Maybe a little too Eastcoast, but one day he'll learn to talk proper like what I does. Innit. JJ Johnson, you've got your own plans at Survival, i've sure as hell got my own plans at Survival, but one day, your time will come. One day, Max Adamson isn't going to take the crap you let spew from your mouth, and it will happen JJ Johnstone, whether you like it or not.

(Max gets a bottle of water to be handed to him, and he takes a gulp before continuing)

Max: Now, in the "Main Event of the evening", Max Adamson v Chaos for the 6WF Undisputed Championship! Only once again, other people are added to the match because it lowers the chances of Max Adamson walking out of Survival as the Undisputed Champion. The board do not want this man...

(Max points at the Titantron)

Spoiler:

Max: ...To be the face of the company. Hashtag Sea Life Centre Rules. The board do not want Max Adamson to be the Undisputed Champion so they stack the deck. In two separate one on one matches with Chaos in the year 2012, the year of the Adamson, I, Max Adamson, have defeated Chaos, TWICE. I'm 2 and 0. The only time Chaos has beaten me is in a multi man match, and lo and behold, when I am the only legitimate contender, Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch are added to the mix. Why? I have no idea. But it means the chances of me winning are automatically reduced from 50% to 25%.

(Max sighs)

Max: 25% chance of winning the Undisputed Championship. Sounds pretty grim doesn't it. But here's the deal. I have gone so close on many occasions to becoming the 6WF Champion, I am sick of being the bridesmaid and never the bride. I could only have a 0.01% chance of winning the Championship at Survival, but believe me bucko, that is all I will need. I will take that chance, and I will finally, finally, FINALLY, win what has eluded me for too damn long now. Chaos, your extended 15 minutes of fame are up. Crime Lord, I know I owe you an ass kicking, and Marshall, I actually enjoyed our little brawl last week. But I will enjoy it even more at Survival.

(Max makes a belt motion around his waist)

Max: For too long my waist has been free of gold. I could drag the Australian Championship back out of retirement, but that would be admitting defeat. I am going to be wearing the 6WF Undisputed Championship soon enough, and I dare, I double dare, I triple dare, I infinity dare Chaos, Crime Lord or Marshall to try and stop me!

(Adamson drops the microphone and raises his arms as "Tonight Tonight" plays again, Adamson climbs the turnbuckle and thumps his chest as the crowd cheer and chant his name over and over)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 06 Mar 2012, 11:26 am

TS: X-Factor! X-Factor! I don’t care for fame and fortune like you. I don’t seek adulation and women like you. I’m not in the slightest bit jealous of you.

Trevor jumps to his feet and starts to turn red.

TS: All this following and fame that you have is temporary it won’t last. You are nothing but a flash in the pan. Yes I might be going through a bad patch right now. I might be on a losing streak. But form is temporary and class is eternal.

TS: You might have a 100% record here at the moment but come Survival your good luck will be broken by my eternal class which will shine through. Your late nights and partying ways will catch up with you and my years of training and dedication will show.

ZA: Trev man you either got it or you haven’t and right now just face it you haven’t.

TS: I was a record holder with an 18.5 performance at the beep test you know. Something like that proves my quality and calibre.

ZA: Don’t you mean Kaliber Trev? As in the alcohol free beer which tastes like toilet water? That’s more like your form.

TS: You know nothing about form boy! One win does not constitute form. You might have what you think is the x-factor but I’ve got the f****** beep-factor.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 06 Mar 2012, 12:44 pm

(The Max Adamson chants suddenly get drowned out by "Its an Omen" screaming out over the loudspeakers. The crowds chants change to boos as the music changes to "Granite" and the Undisputed Champion appears on the stage. Chaos already has a mic in his hand)

C: Oh well done Max very motivating, the bridesmaid is finally going to win the big one. The odds are against me. No one can possibly stop me. Very good very good indeed Max (Chaos slow claps Max before his expression changes)

Oh wait thats right you forgot something. The fact that there is no way that anyone else is leaving Survival with my Undisputed Title. Seriously Max you come out here and run your mouth about not being given a shot one on one well listen carefully. I have not defended my title one on one on PPV yet. You want to talk about prejudice I call your attention to that. Last week I called this match and what does McGraw do? Well like the week minded fool he is he couldn't turn around and tell you and Marshall that you had done nothing to warrant facing your True Prophet so here we are. Fatal Fourway? Oh give me a break.

Max to paraphrase you our esteemed general manager has decided that putting his champion, the man who represents the flagship show in 6CWF, the Greatest Cruiserweight in the World, The Greatest Undisputed Champion of all time, The True Prophet, the Best in the Business in a match where he could lose the title without even being pinned is just ridiculous. Well you know what McGraw what if I don't show up on Sunday? You know if I were to strain a ligament or go down with a virus making me unable to perform.

Well listen up Danny, oh and you too Max, my contract states that as long as the Undisputed Title is defended every 30 days I cannot be stripped of it. So ladies and gentlemen of the parasitical congregation I'd like to offer you all the chance to watch an exclusive match that took place yesterday. Play the tape

(The titontron bursts into life. On it it shows the following:

"6CWF Undisputed Title Match - Chaos (c) vs James McManus

The "match" starts and the pair circle each other before James McManus falls to the floor dramatically and Chaos pins him. Jenny (McManus' manager) who is dressed up as a referee makes the count.

We cut back from the video to the live action where Chaos has made his way down the ramp and gets into the ring)

C: So as you can see the winner and still Undisputed Champion is yours truly.

(The crowd is booing Chaos more than ever)

C: Do you like that Max? Do you like that Danny? So maybe I just might no show on Sunday. And we can have the three pretenders fight each other for the right to be Number 1 contender. But then that wouldn't work either now would it. Because somehow it would lead to me defending my title against these three chumps and Blue Dragon and JJ Johnson in a 6 pack challenge or whatever the latest brainwave from this company is. So what are we going to do now?

The True Champion will turn up on Sunday and what's more he will walk out of the main event with his Undisputed Title held high above his head. Count yourself on your last chance Danny, do you want to lose your biggest asset? Do you want to lose the man these parasites pay to see in the hope that he finally loses? Do you want to no longer be the flagship show?! Chaos the first man to switch brands as the 6WF Undisputed Champion has a rather nice ring to it doesn't it.

(Chaos laughs)

Oh the look on your faces. You parasites almost look upset that I suggested leaving you. Well don't worry unlike Hero I won't be leaving you. Afterall if I left how on earth would you ever hope to succeed. Without your true prophet to guide you.

(Chaos turns his attention back to Max)

Don't worry Max I haven't forgotten about you. If you really believe you have any chance of leaving Survival with my Undisputed Title then you are even more deluded than I thought you were. Maybe you can start talking to water coolers or pretend to be the real-life incarnation of an American TV character afterall isn't that what the other messed up superstars of 6CWF do? Heck go to 6CW and join Genesis for all I care. Just don't go around embarrassing yourself and raising the hopes of these parasites by pretending you even stand a chance on Sunday.

Chaos has risen Max, you tried to stop me last year and I destroyed you. You tried to help your friend Christopher Patricks but guess what I destroyed him too. On Sunday I solidify my legacy as the Greatest. On Sunday I take another step to being inducted into the 6CWF Legends Club. On Sunday the Era of Chaos continues unopposed. On Sunday my Destiny will destroy your Legacy!

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On Boom the pyro goes off and Chaos laughs)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 06 Mar 2012, 12:47 pm

Zane laughs and pats Trevor on the head

ZA" Raw nerve much hey Swanny?

I think we need to take a walk down to see Rasta and get you some herbal remedies for that anger.

Dam chill woman. Time of the month?????

Ya need chocolate???

Zane pulls a dairy milk from his back pocket, its looking a liitle worse for wear and is starting to melt when he peels back the wrapper, he tries to push it towards Trevor but only ends up squashing it in his cheek as Trevor moves at the last minute

TS" What ya doing ya crazy fool!!!!!"

ZA" I know what you broads are like , once ya need chocolate there's no ifs or buts it's gotta be now. I was trying to help!!"

Swann wipes his face and stares intently at a smiling Altair

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Mar 2012, 1:17 pm

The Saint stands smiling, the evil emanating out of every pore of his muscular frame, he slowly looks Cassius up and down, before focusing upon his opponent for Survival.

The Saint: Please, for the sake of MY own sanity, please tell me how you aren't getting this?! Which part of besieging your mind until you're nothing but the weak individual you really are do you not understand?!

The Saint examines the heavily breathing Cassius more, admiring what he has made him become.

The Saint: I don't make false promises anymore, Cassius. I don't go out in front of those morons like you do and promise the world and reward them with a hamlet. I set out a realistic course of events, I allude to them, I set them in stone... And I complete the course. It's always been my way, I said I'd absolutely destroy The Scorpion, I did it... I said I'd win the Hardcore Title, I did it... I said I'd win The Grand Slam, become a legend... I did it... I told you... I told you that I'd take your fragile mind, in these hands, and I'd crush it, push you to the brink, reduce you to a shivering, vomiting, emotional wreck... I. Did. IT!

The Saint takes a step closer to Cassius never taking his eyes off him.

The Saint: I know my mission is succeeding because I stand here, Cassius, and I'm looking at you, and in that twisted, damaged, warped head of yours, you really have no idea what to do with yourself... You're torn! You don't whether to go back and maintain your bedside vigil with that witch, or should you be exacting the very revenge your body is yearning for, CRAVING for, right here, right now.

But it isn't that simple is it, Cassius... You're conflicted, you don't know what you want. You don't know where to invest yourself.

And that is why I'm succeeding, because I'm slowly showing that Cassius Zhi, The Great Wall, THE NEW WORLD SUPERPOWER, THE MAN AMONGST MEN, THE REVERED, DANGEROUS, CASSIUS ZHI... Is weak.

And that is why I'm winning this war. Because what could you possibly do to me, that is on a par with what I've subjected you to, Zhi?!

I took your mentor, reduced him to a hospital bed...

I took your brother, your own flesh and blood, and reduced him to a hospital bed...

The Saint now looks borderline crazed.

The Saint: And then the main event, the thing that sent you spiralling out of control, the thing that knocked you out of your arrogant delusion of grandeur.

I took the one thing that deep down, really deep down, rooted in the very core of your heart, you care about. The one person that you've shown a smidgen of emotion for...

The Saint begins to laugh...

The Saint:... And well, you know the rest, don't you Cassius...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 06 Mar 2012, 1:23 pm

TS: Look kid I’m not turning into a spotty teenager like you by smearing chocolate all over my face. These take away foods and alcoholic drinks you guzzle aren’t going to do your body any good in the long run lad. Proper food is far more wholesome.

Trevor reaches over to the counter he goes to take a bowl of fruit salad then thinks otherwise and takes a sandwich.

TS: You know the food of cricket could do you some good. Everyone knows that cricket is best watched whilst eating a cheese and cucumber sandwich with the crusts removed.

Trevor takes a bite and masticates slowly looking at Zane.

TS: These late nights are really catching up with you Zane and your beginning to look quite worn out. Maybe you should try that old beauty technique I hear that some girls like to do. Here let me help apply some cucumber to those tired eyes of yours.

Trevor grabs another sandwich and shoves it into Zane’s face before turning to leave hastily.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 06 Mar 2012, 2:06 pm

Zane spits the sandwich out

ZA" Euurrrgh I hate salad!!!!!!!!"

He reaches for the counter and grabs a handful of giant chocolate chip cookies which he flings like frisbees at a ducking Trevor Swann, they crash off the wall breaking into a thousand pieces as a startled canteen full of backstage helpers look on

ZA" Oh you wanna play games do ya Swanny!!"

Zane opens the fridge and grabs four or five cans of fizzy drink, the first few he throws at Swann, narrowly missing with the first two, the third smacking an unsuspecting Rasta right between the eyes

Rasta" No MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Zane shakes his head

ZA" Sorry Bro!!!!

Another Casualty of war??"

Zane vaults over a stricken Rasta , shaking the remaining two cans vigorously he catches up with Swann who has been caught up amongst the scrum like queue of women impatiently waiting for dessert.

Seeing his chance Zane opens both cans covering Swann and most of the queue of women in a shower of sticky fizzy pop

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 06 Mar 2012, 2:34 pm

(Chaos continues to laugh until his expression suddenly changes once more and he goes face to face with Max Adamson)

C: Actually you know what Max. You're an embarrassment, your an embarrassment to yourself, to this company and to anyone who has eyes. Not once since you returned have you said or done anything worthwhile.

Lets take another look at what you've done shall we.

First we had to endure week upon week, month upon month of a countdown clock which was made painfully obvious that it was the return of the incredible hunk. Why Mr Adamson did you do that? Missing a sense of being a self important twazzock were we. Did you miss the opportunity to run your mouth without the chance of actually getting hurt?

Wait a second this goes further back doesn't it. Your speech at the Legends Club Ceremony which might have been the single worst thing I have ever had to endure in my life and I had to sit through Quantum of Solace in the cinema! Oh sorry your the one who does the jokes round here aren't you?

What was it No-one likes Chaos? Well that was original. Must have taken you all of 5 seconds to come up with. But undoubtedly you found it hilarious. The chance to rubbish a multi-dimensional character with some of your childish humour. You like to act all tough but really your just a child in an adults body. And no that isn't an effing euphemism. And I've noticed that your pops have got larger and larger, well excuse me if your ego needs a rub.

Anyways back to the Born in Fire. Your pre-show "match" well that was stupid. What was it Max annoyed at being left off of the biggest show in the year were you. Or does it run deeper and you thought the match was genuinely hilarious? Really Max?

Fast forward to your return. Suddenly you bypass the rest of the roster and decide that your big return, unlike Cassius or Clarke James', deserved to be for the World Title. What did you do to deserve that? You're pathetic you really are. From the way you promo to your pathetic little jokes.

I am the God-damn world champion whether you like it or not. Crime Lord is the number one contender and Marshall Murdoch is the next big thing. So why the hell are you in the main event this Sunday? You know what I hope Max? I hope that after this Sunday our paths do not cross for a long long time.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 06 Mar 2012, 2:44 pm

(Max Adamson smirks at Chaos)

Max: Bit-chy! This, this is the Chaos no-one's ever seen. This guy, the one who calls himself multi-dimensional, you'd just literally shown me you have more than one dimension. That's two now.

As for why i'm in this match, it's because i've beaten you on two separate occasions since my return. Once could be seen as lucky, twice is just evidence I have your number Gregers. Call me pathetic all you like, but the question is this. If i'm pathetic, and i've beaten you twice in recent weeks, what does that make you?

I'm not going to rise to your bait Gregers, because guys like you who run their mouth about me are ten-a-penny. JJ Johnson reeled off far better insults than you and that was while we passed each other backstage! Chaos is simply put, a boring, dreary, masked version of Abe Abercorn, only with significantly less technical ability.

For the record, I was at Born in Fire because i'm still relevent according to these people. I made a big fuss about returning because i'm still relevent according to the vast majority of 6WF fans. And I walked into the Championship scene because I pinned you in my return match, in the middle of this ring, one, two, three.

Go ahead. Continue to skirt around that fact. You go on about how you "destroyed" me last year. If that was true, I wouldn't be stood here, right here, right now, pestering you, annoying you, and threatening to take the Undisputed Championship away from you!

And should I walk out as Undisputed Champion this Sunday, I think it will be you who follows my path.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 06 Mar 2012, 3:04 pm

(Chaos laughs)

C: Really Max thats how were going to play it, you can continue to ignore everything I say but deep down you know you're a loser who has never achieved anything.

JJ Johnson had better insults? Well woop-de-frickin-do. If you hadn't noticed yours Truly doesnt tend to run around insulting people with cheap little jokes or "catchy" little twitter trending phrases. If you hadn't noticed my transformation from Gregers into Chaos and then Chaos into World Champion took a lot of twists and turns. What are the twists and turns of you Max? Um well you were a cocky loadmouth heel and now you're a cocky loadmouth insufferable face.

W

O

W

That must have taken you ages to adjust to. You want this title? Is that what its all about? Or does it run deeper than that? Is it simple jealousy? Is it that you missed your window of opportunity? Is it that you realised that without your little jokes at the expense of others you had nothing to make you feel better?

If you win the title on sunday? Well thats a nice big IF now isn't it. Your what the bookies rank outsider. Mind you you're used to that aren't you.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 06 Mar 2012, 3:14 pm

(Chaos laughs once more)

C: On the ropes now are we Max? Lets see if I can guess where this will go? Bit of a personal attack, maybe call me Gregers for a bit. Compare something I said to something someone else said once. Hero-lite, Hero-Zero, Abercorn-wannabe. What will it be next Max? Wait I know, another little chant that these parasites will magically start chanting. Or maybe how I'm nothing but another wannabe upstart who runs his mouth. Have you read any of my promos since you've returned?

The Era of Chaos has started Max. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can stop it anytime soon. I'm not going anywhere so take your best shot

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 06 Mar 2012, 3:41 pm

Max: Best shot huh?

(Max turns away for a second)

Adamson hits Chaos with a big right hand as the crowd erupt, Max reigns down punch after punch after punch to Chaos's head, Chaos shoves Adamson away, but Adamson scoops Chaos up onto his shoulders!

RJ: CYCLONE!

Adamson goes for the Cyclone but Chaos is able to rake the eyes of Adamson, and Chaos rolls from the ring. Chaos grabs his Championship and clutches it to his chest, almost maniacally.

Adamson raises his arms as the crowd chant "Adamson" over and over, Chaos is furious but stands on the ramp despite Adamson beckoning him to the ring!

MW: Sign of a true Champion there RJ, saving himself for the match rather than get into a brawl with Adamson.

RJ: Looks more like sign of a coward if you ask me...

MW: No-one asked you RJ!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:11 pm

Cassius takes an anxious step back, and no longer looks the composed being of usual. He clenches his fist, and squeezes it tightly with the other hand, as if forcing it to stay down. Eventually his hand breaks free but Cassius unclenches his fist and points aggressively at Saint.

Cassius : No Saint…. YOU think you know what happens next. But you don’t. These things in your head Saint... they're not going to happen!

You stand there and you demand a reaction from me Saint – but you’re not going to get one. Not from me. You see you have taken everything from me Saint… EVERYTHING… but this (Cassius taps the side of his head) is the only thing that remains. This is the only thing that is mine now Saint, and if you want it, you’re going to have to tear my cranium open and physically take it.

You have taken my history…
You have taken my precious time…
You have taken my family…
And you have taken my…. you have taken my….

Cassius’ face contorts as he twitches violently, then steps towards Saint once again

Cassius : You have taken the one moment of serenity in the otherwise eternal pandemonium of my mind Saint. What you did at the Supershow Saint… You have closed the eye of the storm, and God help me if I unleash that squall upon you now there will be no respite… I will never stop.

Cassius pushes Saint in the chest, but it is half-effort as he tries to restrain himself from doing it at the last split-second. Cassius laughs sinisterly.

Cassius : I won’t stop… because I have an addictive personality Saint. You may have noticed. I am addicted to pain… I am addicted to fear… I’m addicted to Green Tea for heaven’s sake… and I’m sure as hell addicted to her, Saint. And I am so, so worried that beating the hell out of you is going to be the greatest hit of them all, Saint. (Cassius inhales deeply…) Ohhhhhhhh, yes, I can imagine it now Saint! And once I’ve taken that hit I’m just going to want to hit, and hit, and hit, and hit, AND HIT AND HIT AND HIT AGAIN SAINT!

Cassius shoves his face into Saint's then almost immediately back away again, taking a deep breath

Cassius : But I won’t… I CAN’T do that until Survival, Saint. Because I want to be able to take the only thing you have – that Hardcore Title. Not because I want it… but because I want you not to have it. I want you to feel how I feel right now Saint…. WITH NOTHING!

My self-control is my last possession Saint… and YOU… CAN’T… HAVE IT! I WON'T LET YOU HAVE IT LIKE I LET YOU HAVE HER!

Cassius kicks a nearby car with full force in anger at his own failure, then leans on the boot of the car, his arms spread wide, displaying his lean shoulders and arms, though his body still heaves with deep breaths.

Cassius : I'm fighting it so hard inside that its turning my body against this mind Saint... the rage coursing through my veins is forcing every muscle to ache with the desire to relinquish want you want... fighting so hard that its making me physically sick!

How can you possibly push my resolve any further to get.. what you want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:23 pm

(As the two men are stood staring at each, Chaos outside of the ring, Adamson in the ring 'Rain Wizard' reverberates around the arena and the crowd start booing furiously, Crime Lord steps onto the stage, he is in a suit and is already holding a microphone. He waves for his music to be stopped before lifting the mic to his lips.)

CL- I'm sorry to interrupt this petty, childish and immature display from you two, but you've both neglected to mention the real talking point of Sunday's match. My ascension back to the very top of 6WF is nearing its final stage, unlike anybody in the match, I've been here before, twice in fact. I've climbed the ladder, again and again, rebuilt my career again and again and I have the success to back it up, two time world champion!

The thing that really got to me Max what you said in your first diatribe, is that you were the only legitimate contender for the world title...I thought this was pretty clear, but will make it more obvious for you...losing matches doesn't give you world title shots. Beating people does, beating people like I did. I was promised a world title shot when I beat both JJ Johnson and Blue Dragon, comfortably in fact. Yet here I stand, having to contemplate a match with three children at Survival.

You're not the one being screwed Max, I am! Danny McGraw and Chaos haven't conspired against you, they don't need to, you're the biggest threat to your success, your own faults and flaws are what is holding you back Max, not "the man". McGraw and Chaos predicted what would happen at Survival, I would beat Chaos, I would become world champion, and they didn't like it. Chaos didn't like it as he knew the truth that as soon as he loses that belt, he loses any relevancy. Danny didn't like it, because he wouldn't have a puppet champion any more.

Now, I have respect for Marshall, less so for you Max, but if we're being perfectly honest, neither of you two have any right to be in the world title match at Survival. You're both lucky, thrown into the match to stop me being able to batter Chaos one on one for as long as I like. It's so blatantly obvious that I was in disbelief watching it being announced. The facts are though, that McGraw and Chaos can put as many obstacles on my path as they like, I will just smash straight through him and take what is rightfully mine.

I've got the experience, the ability, the know-how and the drive to win the match at Survival, Marshall can't stop me, you can't stop me Max, and Chaos, you're living in a dream land if you think that you're going to be holding onto the title by the end of the night, it will be firmly in my hands...where it belongs.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:58 pm

Yarmouth Blade and Dad are still laughing in the middle of the ring and the crowd booing loudly when all of a sudden Jdrop blast out of the arena speakers and the crowd lets out a huge roar of appreciation yellow and green pyrotechnics blast of at the top of the stage and the Dragon comes out holding his freshers ball contract and Foo Poo is just behind him.

They both walk down the ramp tagging fans as they go Dragon and Foo Poo stop just as they get to the ring and then Dragon holds his freshers contract high in the air and Blade and Dad look on in the ring as the crowd continue to cheer for the Dragon and Foo Poo.

Foo Poo picks up a microphone that was left on the steel steps and enters the ring with the Dragon who then bends over and whispers into the ear of Foo Poo.

Foo Poo: Dragon has just told me that he we like to tell Mr angry Blade man that would he just shut the hell up.

The crowd gives out a huge cheer as Blade looks peed of at the remark Foo Poo has just made.

Foo Poo: Dragon all so say's that you will not win the Interfed cup this evening it will be team 6WF, And if by some chance your team does mange to with the Interfed cup it most certainly wont be you Mr angry Blade man.

The crowd gives out a mixed reaction for Foo Poo and the Dragon.

Foo Poo: On my team we have Rapture, Shadow, And our very good friend Big Al Lustley, Our team and I use the word team will be victorious, Your team 6CW are just not on the same page our page is at the end of the night WE will be the Interfed cup champions Not team 6CW.

Again a mixed reaction from the crowd as Blade and Dad get more and more agitated in the ring and Blade starts to pace up and down the ring.

Foo Poo: Team 6WF will prove once and for all that we are the better brand of wrestlers and we will win the war.

Some of the crowd cheer and some of the crowd boo as Dragon once again holds his freshers contract high in the air as Blades face is red with anger.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Mar 2012, 7:40 pm

*The crowd in the Astrodome are braced as the lights dim and then "Remember the Name" roars out of the speakers.The fans rise to their feet un unison and go wild as the familiar electric blue spotlight falls on the curtain and then it bursts open as JJ Johnson walks out.He is dressed in a pair of jeans,white trainers and then a royal blue hoody with the words "Franchise" printed on the back of it.He smirks as he removes his sunglasses and breathes in the atmosphere before walking down to the ring and he climbs in.

RJ:JJ Johnson is live here in Texas...

MW:In just a few nights time he will face Blue Dragon....a match billed as "Old School vs New School"...the talk is whether JJ still has "it" and if Blue Dragon can finally recognize his potential and push to the top...

RJ:It certainly is going to a match of monumental proportions this sunday at Survival...but before we get there,I guess the "Franchise Initiative" has something to say...

*JJ stands tall in the ring and he smiles at the reception of the crowd before going to each corner in turn and poses for the faithful.He jumps down and accepts a microphone from the ring announcer.

JJ:You know I waited a long time for 6WF to come here to the "Lone Star State" and now here we are.....here we are playas......WASSUP TEXAS!

*Crowd pop

JJ:I done been all over the world in my career....fought in some of the biggest arenas in the world....Madison Square Garden.....The American Airlines Centre.....but nothing has ever struck me quite like this.The Houston Astrodome....67,000 fans all packed up to create one of the most historic atmospheres in wrestling history....

And here we are.....Survival baby!

*Crowd cheer loud

JJ:You look up and down that card...you see the names...you see the talent and you think...yeah!....Yeah this is going to be a night when the magic happens,when things get real and history is made....i've been in this position before...I've stood behind that curtain,waiting to be introduced,waiting to come out in front of the millions...

Crowd:AND MILLIONS...

JJ:And millions of playas and playarettes.....I've been to more historic events than I care to remember....I've headlined enough of them to open up my own library...

But something about this sunday seems a little different....something about being here in Texas...looking out at this sell-out crowd and I sense that things are going to change at Survival....for the better,or for the worse,I have no idea....but I do believe we are going to see a game-changer to rival any ever seen in history befo...

I'm lucky enough to have lived through and represented 6WF from way back when we were starting out right through to this very day....I've seen the greats......i've seen the not so greats and I have seen the downright embarrassing....i've seen them come,i've seen them go...i've seen championships won....championships lost...legacies forged and history made..

I've been in the back when the morale was low....i've been there when the morale was burning at it's highest....the bad days,the good days...i done seen it all,have lived it all......and yet the scene in that backstage area at this moment in time is something quite unusual to me...

*JJ stops and looks around at the Texas crowd

JJ:And that's not a bad thing....infact most people are in a good mood,the vibe,the feeling is starting to build nicely....we are all ready for sunday,we cannot wait until Sunday. But the difference to ever befo is the hierarchy....

I done told you I sensed a change...i've been sensing it slowly creeping in since Born in Fire and now it's starting to take grand effect...way back when I was starting out I was a cocky,young upstart....I ran my mouth...I fought with anyone I could....I wanted to get to top,I wanted to be the man....and I looked up upon that mountain and up there I saw guys like Nemesis...

*Crowd cheer

JJ:I seen Hobo...

*More cheers from the crowd

JJ:Hero.....Enforcer.....TGA....

*The crowd cheer all of the names

JJ:I seen them guys living the dream....and I said "One day,one day that is all gone be mine,that is gone be me"....and low and behold I worked my fingers to the bone...I was down,I was up....I done got my a55 kicked on numerous occassions but I never gave up...I never threw in the towel....and then my day came...

August 2009......JJ Johnson done captured the 6WF World Championship....did the impossible...defeated Cassius Zhi...one....two....three....I crowned my journey with the biggest prize in this game...I pushed through the glass ceiling...done made that brass ring my personal b1tch...The Franchise was born..

*Crowd pop

JJ:I went from the chaser to the chased....over night I became the lockeroom leader...guys asking my advice...guys wanting to know "What would JJ do".....I put on more man hours than I ever had....hit the gym,did the promotional stuff,all the television interviews....city after city,show after show...JJ Johnson,global megastar had risen from the cloud of "potential"...removed the tag from around my neck and I became "number one"...

All around the world they knew my name...they knew JJ Johnson and they appreciated my hard work...they appreciated everything I had done for them and I appreciated what they done for me....street urchin to heavyweight champion....like a dream from which I never wanted to wake up...

And through my time at the top....I seen the "potential" stars....I watched them come,I watched some of them rise,some of them fall....and I grew to fear them....not fear in the sense of running scared...but fear where they would go....I feared if my spot was in danger...

Snake Eyes,Xeres,Cobra,Jerome Dubois,Keith Leone,Duke Dylan Debadguy....you name them and I watched them....I sat in the back,monitors on,watching these kids climb the ladder...I watched wondering if I had a threat to watch....all the time putting my neck on the line against the 6CW invasion....fighting battles on more than one front...

Whilst I was battling back guys like Median,being pushed to my absolute limits....all the while trying to protect myself from the young lions circling my pride...I took my eyes off the ball...I let the radar slip....and I underestimated one young jackal....

His name was Nigel Napalm...

*Napalm's name is met with a mixed reaction

JJ:I got cocky,overconfident....riding the crest of the wave...having battled 6CW,defeated 6CW I was on the top of the world....thinking that nobody could touch me....and how very wrong I was...

Too busy watching guys like Snake Eyes...guys like Leone and Dubois....I didn't even treat Napalm like a threat,and for that I paid the ultimate price.In one night my dreams because a nightmare...I woke up to reality and reality sucked....title gone.....main event status gone....JJ Johnson gone...

*JJ looks a little disappointed for a moment

JJ:I'll admit that that loss hit me harder than any I have had befo or any I have had since....because being world champion was like a drug...living the dream,breathing the air at the top of the mountain was untouchable...nothing compared to that....and in three seconds it was gone...back down to earth,the whole whirlwind romance was over...

See when I was looking up at guys like Nemesis,Hobo,Hero,Enforcer and the rest...I envied them...I wanted to be them without a second thought...never contemplating what it really must be like to be the best.

You see when you got that strap...you got no allies...no friends....you alone...all eyes on you....all anyone wants to do is beat you down and take yo prize.....being world champion is the best feeling in the world,but it also be the worst...it consumes you...it owns you...

And y'all might be wondering what in the hell I be talking about....but JJ Johnson calling it like it is.Sending a message out to all those in the back and this is where my "hierarchy" analogy comes into play...

I might still be here....Hobo here....Cassius here....The Saint...Crime Lord....but that ain't always gone be the case....we the last....the last of a dying breed that don't have too many legs left in us....we defined a generation of 6WF wrestling and whilst we might still be doing business.....the opportunities are arising....the chances increasing..

I look in the back....I see guys like Marshall Murdoch..

*Crowd boo

JJ:Clarke James..

*Cheers from the crowd

JJ:Longinus....Scorpion......Adamson.....

I look at these guys and I think yeah maybe....maybe your the next generation....maybe your the future of this business....maybe your in that position I was in all of those years ago...looking up above you and wondering.....what happens when I get up there?

And this is where I come in....where JJ Johnson gets down here in this very ring and I am sending out a message...kicking down a fourth wall...trying to be cool and edgy by breaking kayfabe....whatever in the hell you wanna call it...

And I'll say one damn thing.....STEP UP!

*Crowd cheer as JJ removes his sunglasses

JJ:JJ Johnson ain't here to hold your hand....walk you through it and whisper sweet nothings in your ear.....this is a business....this a business where those who dare win....it's as simple as that.Everyone clamouring fo' the top...want to be number one...but there is only space for that single individual...only one of y'all is gone be the man....and you wanna be that man then get yo a55 into gear...

I see talent....I see it all around...but I wanna see desire...I wanna see those guys in the back realize that this ain't no game...you either going all the way or you falling flat on yo face...go hard or go home...

Have confidence in yo abilities...believe you the best....JJ Johnson don't wanna hear "hey guys how was my promo?"...."Ooo I went abit risky,i'm not really sure,what do you think?"....here is what JJ Johnson thinks,locate a sack,fill it with some ample size balls and take that dress off you stupid son of a b1tch...

*Crowd pop

JJ:We ain't here to rub our nipples and really stroke one another's egos....we here to fight,fight to be the best that we can...if you ain't confident about yoself then nobody else gone be confident about you....so step it up....starting bringing yo A game each and every week...no slacking...no lacking....

If I had found myself asking Nemesis to shine my balls....pump up my sack.....he would of punched me so hard in the side o' my head that I would o' been man sausage eye to a straight guy....fact is,if I wanna see self-confidence issues then I'll watch Brandi trying on the 207th dress in less than an hour......I don't wanna see men,grown men crying into they cocoa because you don't like what you see in the mirror in the morning...

Drop the slim fast.....get yo a55 in the gym and you show these people that you ready to push through the barrier....ready to represent this company like the greats that have gone befo you....

*JJ takes off his hoody and throws it into the crowd,revealing his rippling six pack underneath.The female members of the crowd wolf whistle.

JJ:See people run me down....some of y'all back there don't like me...but the fact is,y'all don't know a damn thing about me.You think i'm brash...you damn right....arrogant....two points fo you....full o' myself til I can't get no mo'....yeah you just hit the jackpot..

I'm all of those things....I can be one pain in the a55 but I earn the right and I paid the price.....I done bled fo' this company on mo' than one occassion...I have helped put this place on the map...been to the top....been right down rock bottom...I left....i came back...I left again and then i came back in a mask...

You see any of y'all can come out here and run me down....but you tell these people something they don't know about me....I challenge you to try and tell any of these fans something about JJ Johnson that they don't already know...

Do I want money?....Yeah....fame?...keep it coming.....am I a selfish s.o.b?....It's been known....but do not ever call into question my love fo' this business....I paid my dues....I started out in the same position as all of y'all in the back...but instead of whining and complaining....dropping PM's...damn there goes the fifth wall as well...instead of dropping messages to management and working the politics to my advantage...I went out every single night and worked my a55 fo' the results that I got....I rose faster than a pen1s just entering puberty and I shocked the world...

Instead of trying to usurp the top guys by shedding a few tears and throwing a tantrum...I went out and took what I believed belonged to me....I had confident....I was cocky.....but above all else,I was me...

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:And this brings me onto sunday....and I'm talking to you Blue so you listen up boy because this ain't gone take long..

You want JJ Johnson this sunday at Survival,you want The Franchise Playa....you want the top guy in this business....the legend....strip away all the bravado and you bet yo a55 that you have got him..

*Crowd cheer

JJ:You question who I am?....You question my "reality"....well here it is b1tch,ready and waiting to beat that fat a55 worse than thighmaster every could......

I have been real from day one.....I can throw on the bling....the designer clothes....talk the talk....but when it comes down to it...I walk the walk....these people know my life....they know me.....and they embrace me like no 6WF superstar in history...if that ain't real enough fo you smurfmeister then I guess we got a real problem...

I see the envy seeping through yo Avatar skin....I see you clamouring fo' my attention,expecting me to give the nod of approval fo' you career....but you just struck out partner cos JJ Johnson don't get down fo' no nickle and dime jacka55 like yoself...

It must be real hard fo' you knowing that JJ Johnson could leave this company fo' a whole year and then come back...still being a bigger star than you.In all the time I was gone,you were still choking....still struggling to even make a single shred of difference in this business...

But I guess I was to blame fo' that too was I?...I guess me not being here,holding yo hand,handing you opportunities on a plate is the reason why you still never amounted to jack (beep)...

We were always cool Blue...always cool until the day that you tried to blame JJ Johnson fo' yo failures...until the day that you emptied yo ballsack and replaced it with a mangina fo' the whole world to see....

Instead o' being a man...instead of taking responsibilities fo' yo own mistakes...instead of taking it on the chin...going back to the drawing board and working on a gameplan....instead of doing what any self-respecting 6WF star would have done...you chose the easy way out....you chose to be a yellow-bellied fool....you showed yo true colours Blue....you a goddamn coward...

*Crowd mostly cheer but there are sections of the crowd that boo

JJ:Because when I was busy working my fingers to the bone to get to the top...just like every other man that became world champion befo me...that became world champion after me...Cassius Zhi....The Saint.......TGA.....Crime Lord.....the list goes on and on...each of those guys worked until they could work no mo.....but you Blue,you just happy to sit on yo backside,b1tching bout everyone else,shouting from the rooftops for anyone that will listen that you deserve to be at the top...

You don't deserve nada....you earn what you deserve and you ain't earnt nothing but a one way ticket to the ass whooping hotel courtesy of JJ Johnson...

*Crowd pop

JJ:So you can try and get personal with me...try and talk me down,but that's not the issue here Blue...these people don't wanna hear you talk...they want to see action....they want to see you back up every single word that has every spilled from yo mouth...

They wanna see whether you man o' mouse...

Crowd:Man or mouse x5

JJ:You should be less interested about what I am saying and be more interested in what I am doing....see I can insult you Blue,I can insult anyone I damn well please and I'll do it better than anyone else on this roster....but none of that really matters...

What matters Blue,is sunday...

Because whilst your trying to be "the man",JJ Johnson has been there,done it,wore the t-shirt,held the championship....my legacy ain't in doubt,my career will never be called into question...but yours,your whole life depends on one night....it depends on Survival...

When you decided you wanted to challenge JJ Johnson...when you wanted to get in my grill and talk yo trash on me...you set yoself down a path of which there is no escape...you can't turn back....you gotta confront this head on...

You Blue....you look at me,and you see everything you wanna be...the fans on my side...universal recognition....accolade after accolade.....and then you look in the mirror and you see a child,a child that done never grown up...

Yo parents may have handed you everything on a plate...but this is the real world,this is where the grown ups hang out....ain't nothing gone be free in this world....you work harder than anyone else if you want to get to the top.....and I just don't think you got it in you..

I wanna believe you do Blue....I want it mo' than you will ever know...because like I said earlier,I ain't gone be around fo' over....and this company is gone need new blood to see it through....but I just don't know if you got the intestinal fortitude to be number one....they say the cream rises to the top and looking at you I'd say you'd gone sour...

Look at the guys you entered this federation with Blue...look at the guys that you fought with over two years ago.....Chris Patricks....the former 6WF World Champion....Keith Leone...without a shadow of a doubt the biggest star in 6CW...

And then look at yoself....what do you see when you look at yoself Blue?...Because if it is anything other than disappointment then I sure as hell want whatever you been sniffing......You three were marked as the "future"....you three stole the show two years back at Born in Fire....and whilst your rivals went to the top,you are still languishing in the middle of nowhere...clinging onto the hope that maybe one day you'll get there to..

So feel free to deflect off on o' me....vent yo anger at yo own personal failures...but it will never hide the fact that you never realized yo potential...you never took the support these fans offered you and turned it into success....you let each and everyone of these people down,that's your hang up....that's what really eats you up inside...

Because whilst I am out here entertaining them...whilst i'm doing the best I can...whilst I am still garnering a reaction like this from 67,000 inside the Houston Astrodome...

*The crowd pop

JJ:I'll be here...each and every night.....always recognised as "Mr 6WF"....always representing....putting on performance after performance that melts Dave Meltzer's five star ratings into oblivion....

You want this Blue....you want these people chanting yo name...you want the fame,the glory....you want to be the man...the world champion.....THEN YOU DAMN WELL COME THROUGH ME FIRST!

*Crowd ultra pop

JJ:Because boy I'll show you the meaning between dreams and reality...I will show you exactly how damn real I can be....when you step into this ring with me on sunday night you are going to sense an atmosphere like never befo.....you are going to feel the electricity like never befo...

And you will know that you are moments away from either cementing yo legacy or watching it fade to black...

That's what this match means Blue....and deep down you know it...I see the fear in yo eyes,I see it clear as crystal.Because i'm already there...i've been to the promised land....the hall of fame beckons fo' me....but if you can't get past me....if you can't get past a "has-been" then boy you gone be a "never were".....I stand between you and a path to glory...I stand between you and your dreams...

You the young wolf...you could rival them all....Marshall Murdoch,Clarke James,Max Adamson,Chaos....they got the skills...but you got them too...you got all the makings of a man that could go to the top...but sunday night...if you don't beat me.....it disappears....and it disappears fo' good....

I am the old,wily lion...I've run this pride...i've prowled it time and time again....I've been crowned the king....i've sat upon the throne....and soon my time will be no mo'...soon my place is gone be up fo' grabs....

And I look at you...I look at all you youngsters and I see a little bit o' me...I see the cockiness,the brashness....I see all the words,all the talk....but when I strip it all away there is only a select few with the magic eye....there is only a select few that could truly walk the walk like I walked the walk....like Cassius walked the walk....The Saint,Nemesis,Hobo,TGA,Crime Lord,Hero....if you can't compete with that,if you can't recognize that "potential" then get out o' this business befo you do some serious damage...

Sunday night....Survival....Old School vs New School....JJ Johnson vs Blue Dragon....take all the talk away....take all the bravado....all the swagger....and what's left..

The Present versus The Future....A man that done seen it all,done it all....against a man with the world at his feet,every opportunity to arm's length....but does he have the balls to open his eyes and reach out to take what should be his...

I'll be here on sunday Blue....JJ Johnson....110% of the main event playa....the guy that revolutionized this business....the Franchise Initiative......that's about as real as it gets...but the question is,where will you be?

Because I know you gone be here in some form....but I don't want "some form"...I want the baddest mo' fo that you can be....I want you to bring all your game....I want the man that I picked out all o' them years ago as the "future" of this business..

You bring that....you bring all you got....A* game and maybe,just maybe you got a chance....you bring yo best and maybe you can take on JJ Johnson....maybe,infront of 67,000 fans you can make a believer out o' me...a believer out o' all of them....maybe Blue,maybe you just might win...

I want this win....I desire this win.....but I don't need it.....I don't need it like you do Blue.....I don't have to walk away victorious on sunday,these people gone chant my name all the same...but your all in,this is high-risk fo' you....this is your definining moment...

I just hope you don't freeze like a deer in headlights....cos JJ Johnson has had about enough of cleaning up roadkill..

Hashtag it...trend it....myspace,facebook...JJ Johnson don't give one single iota...

We taking away all layers on sunday night....just me and you Blue....

Go hard...or go home...

Tick...

Crowd:TOCK!

JJ:Tock!

*JJ drops the mic and smiles as "Remember the Name" blasts out of the speakers and the crowd chant his name.He goes to each corner in turn and poses for the fans before standing down and climbing from the ring.He walks up the stage and stands there for a moment,breathing in the reception of the crowd before giving the one-armed Coalition salute and walks into the back.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 06 Mar 2012, 8:59 pm

*The cameras begin to roll in the backstage area as it shows a dressed to impress Clarissa who is in a lovely red dress for survival talking and have a giggle with close friends she has invited to the show.*

Clarissa: Okay, guys here are the tickets. Your seats are well reserved so need to panic. After the show is done and dusted, show the guards your lanyards with the V.I.P tickets inside and they will let you back into the backstage area and then just follow the corridors to a brightly lit box office area which can't be missed and then the real party can begin!

*All the ladies begin to squeal with excitement and glee until Clarissa starts speaking again.*

Clarissa: Go on, best get to your seats. The queues are forming outside and trust me it will only get worse.. I will see you later on girlie's!

*The girls all group hug before Clarissa's friends head off into the distance to find their seats in the arena. With a smile, Clarissa takes her phone out of her pocket and looks at the flashing screen before she walks towards the exits to get some fresh air. As she makes her way to the exits, many stagehands are nodding and smiling at her which is met with a beaming smile and a nod in return. Clarissa opens the exits and heads out into the late afternoon sunshine, the lamppost is flickering slightly giving off weak amber rays.*

???: Well, well.. good evening Clarissa. And may I say dashing as ever..

*peering over her phone, Clarissa looks towards a figure sitting relaxed on a couple of steel equipment carriers. He is dressed casually with smart grey trousers and a classy white shirt tucked in with the top two buttons undone.*

Clarissa: Kenty.. good evening. It's been a while..

Mr Kenty: Well you know what they say Clarissa.. survival of the fittest! Haha..

*Chewing on his gum and slimly smiling at Clarrisa showing his perfect white teeth, Kenty stares at a disapproving Clarissa shaking her head in disbelief.*

Clarissa: You know what Kenty.. I hope you and your little Genesis buddies get what's coming to you. Some of my colleagues over on 6WF are so scared to attend these joint shows and Supershows because of your actions and the actions of Genesis..just think about that for a second. All you are is a bunch of bullies..

*Kenty lets out a little chuckle as he rotates his head up, looking into the darkening sky before then looking back at the resilient Clarissa who is stood their with her arms crossed looking deadly serious.*

Mr Kenty: Oh Clarissa, is their really any need for the mud slinging when you know exactly what we are trying to do? Genesis are only here to try and bring in the new generation and provide everyone with an equal opportunity which lets face it will not happen under the leaderships of Danny McGraw and the Liederman's respectively. Your a bright and a very attractive girl Clarissa, i'm sure they would always be a place in Genesis for a bright girl such as your self..what do you say? Alex is only a call away..

Clarissa: I think I'd rather stick needles into my eyes than join Genesis and be near you.. you little creep.

Mr Kenty: Ahh, that's a shame. A creep? the same creep you fell for right?

Clarissa: That was different..you were new and confident.. and I liked that. That first Supershow when we met was.. magic. And now look what you have become..

Mr Kenty: I'm still confident! oh baby you can believe that! I produce magic each and every week with Genesis and I may not be new.. but hell I'm experienced now. If you catch my drift..

Clarissa: Eurgh you disgust me..

*Storming off Clarissa slams the door shut behind her, leaving Kenty outside sighing deeply before cracking out a smirk looking at the darkening street before looking up at the camera chewing his gum loudly and then addressing the millions watching around the world.*

Mr Kenty: Just like the rest of them.. they are all totally clueless and oblivious at the bigger picture. Genesis were formed to.. protect and to sustain this business for the greater good and to uphold its true values of pushing new talent and supporting those who deserve it. Survival is typically known as the state or fact of continuing to live or exist despite ordeals and tribulations. Now for weeks infact months team 6CW have thought that they were the predators and that Genesis were the feeble pray but this is where your very wrong.. Team 6CW are the pray and Genesis are the predators and were hungry boys.. hungry to kick all of you around in that very ring and kick you around this very building.. Now Team 6CW I challenge you to think.. where in nature have you seen the pray triumph over the predators of this world? tricky one ain't it.. it doesn't happen that much does it? I also challenge yourselves to look around.. I know your in your little dressing room concocting a little masterplan to bring us down but hear this.. how can you trust each other? Let's start of with Jackson Black.. the traitor. Now Black had all the potential in the world with Genesis but now all he has become now is a renegade. How can you trust a man that so cruelly betrayed his only peers for the sake of his own egotistical desires. I bet that's caused a few questions! Keith.. Oh Keithy how time flys. Taking the moral highground nice work pal, you getting a nosebleed cause your so high up? but do you remember when you were laying waste to Dicey Reilly? ouch! Yeah.. I remember that chambers of horror match very well.. just remember guys.. don't touch this guy with a bargepole because I wouldn't! Gazzy..Gazzy.. remember last summer? the golden era for you.. but just the beginning of Genesis. You had it all.. but you blew and for what.. well same reason as Jackson, your ego. Now all your reduced to is a mercenary.. and I pity you. The rest well, Ronald Mcdonald, Dubois and Jack your all swept up in the same egotistical wave as your fellow "colleagues" united in one thing only and that one thing is to make yourselves feel good again because you know deep down.. you need it. You need it and Genesis are suffocating you of it because we know that without it.. your nothing and that is why your trying to worm yourselves free, but its all futile. Tonight we see the predators take one closer step to ending your misery and then in a few short weeks the predators move in for the kill.. throughout history its always been survival of the fittest and tonight will be no different, Genesis are about to pull the plug on the pray which is an endangered species known as Team 6CW..

*Smirking at the Camera, Kenty slowly gets up from the equipment boxes as a beep can be heard from his phone. The scene comes to a close as Kenty, stares at his phone with a evil glint in his eye.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Mar 2012, 10:45 pm

The scene opens in an empty arena. The camera pans around the arena as we see stagehands setting up the Survival set. The camera continues to search the arena and then fixes on a lone figure sat surrounded by empty seats. It zooms in to gazzyD

g: October 31st 2009, 6CW presents it's annual Hallowe'en Pay Per View Fright Night. On the card a young gazzyD as part of the Untouchables teaming with Ginger Flash. Didn't turn out to be brilliant debut, but I started off what surely has to be one of the best chapters of my life.

Now nearly 2 and a half years later, gazzyD is still here. Two and a half years, it feels like 2 and a half months. What a ride it's been. I've seen this company get built up from practically nothing. I've seen some of the greatest names this business will ever see come and go. While not quite a 6CW original I can guarentee you there's nobody backstage who loves this company more than I do.

During my team here me and Angel captured the tag titles within months of our debut, and held the tag titles for longer than any team had or has done since. Then there's the crowning achievment, when last year at Night of Glory III I outlasted three other men to realize the same dream that every superstar who walks through these doors has. I became 6CW Heavyweight Champion. In just a year an half the young kid walking tall in the tag team division did the impossible and reached the top of the mountain.

Unfortunately there's also one other memory I have, it's fair to say it's not my favourite, and that was when I joined Genesis. I was the first man recruited by Alex Walker and I said yes, I turned my back on the fans......turned my back on the company and helped the formation of Genesis.....am I responsible for whats happening now? If I hadn't have accepted Walker's offer would Genesis have even gone ahead?

At least I seen the error of my ways, at least I saw the light, and now I'm back to carry on my legacy and make even more memories that one day will hopefully allow my name to be mentioned along the same lines of the greats like Cobra, Median and Dicey Reilly. That begins this Sunday, with helping erase a mistake that I helped make. I line up alongside 5 guys who not only show why the 6CW roster is the most talented in the business, but also have a hatred of Alex Walker and his Genesis regime, that we're all willing to fight for the greater good.....willing to fight for 6CW......willing to fight for the fans

We have Jackson Black and Keith Leone, two guys who could, make that should have been Champion by now had it not been for Alex Walker. We have Perfect Jack who is pound for pound probably the most talented guy on the 6CW roster and one of the toughest guys you will ever come across. Then last week out of the blue Jerome Dubois returned alongside me becoming a number one contender to Genesis' tag team titles, that's another memory that will be made, but one that will have to be put on hold for the time being

and finally we have the clown.......Engel Harlequin. I've made my feelings clear. After what we've been through in the past I find it hard to trust you, but i'd be happy to admit that I'd sooner line up alongside you than against you, and I know Alex walker doesn't like the fact that Phil Liederman hired you. So if you're that much of a pain in Walker's ass, then that's cool with me

Together we form the team that is going to help take this company back from Genesis (gazzy stands up and stares at the 6CW sign hanging from the arena ceiling). If you cut us open we bleed red, black and white, we bleed 6CW through and through, and this Sunday we start the beginning of the end for Genesis. The war will end at Night of Glory, but the battles........the battles have already began.

It's about time we stood up to Alex walker and Genesis, for too long now they've had it their own way. Believe me alex, we won't go quietly into the night, we won't disappear without a fight. 6CW is going to win, 6CW is going to live on. Just watch.......becasuse seeing

gazzy points at his t-shirt where it reads 'is believing' and then walks out of shot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Wed 07 Mar 2012, 2:57 am

A TEAM JAPAN PROMO
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens in a locker room which appears to be Team Japan's locker room Inside are the three members who will be buzy representing their country at Suvivor... Hidari looks at the monitor as Yarmouth Blade and is "DAD" are in the ring doing the same thing every week they get out there to the fans and thats bitch...scene opens up =)

Hidari- This guy is such a eyesore like seriously I can't stand that idiot who thinks he's the best technical wrestler to ever exist pluff a woman can perform a better sleeper hold than he can...

(Tsukasa and Kenzaki looks on as they both still look nervous since the real true leader of Team JAPAN will be in attendance at Survival)

Tsukasa- Hmm hey Kenzaki

Kenzaki- Yo?

Tsukasa- Do you feel better after defeating those idiots last week at supershow even after they used all the dirtiest tactic a parasite could do to win?

Kenzaki- Not really...they wre a bunch of nobodies anyway

Tsukasa- You think those other idiots Jerome Deabaulo whatever the hell his name is and Gazzy D will become Undsputed Tag Team Champions?

Kenzaki- Who knows I just can't wait for those losers to not show up like they been doing in the last past months we were here...

Tsukasa thinks and then stares at the wall and the locker room inself...

Tsukasa- You think sempai will appreciate the locker room even though it looks like crap?

Kenzaki- Who knows I'm still depressed but Tsukasa maybe we do need to reshape ourselves you know...but who knows

(As Tsukasa and Kenzaki continues to chat about their future and ignore Hidari of his problems the phone rings as Hidari looks and walks up to the phone just to put it on speaker phone)

Tsukasa- Its sempai

Hidari-Hello?

...- Hidari-kun! Great Job last night when you smashed the tv title in the face of Rapture! The moron deserved it!

Hidari- Thank You Sempai!

....- Tsukasa and Kenzaki you regain your position as a Team in that parasite of a company in 6CW. That still doesn't change the fact I will straighten you guys out!

Tsukasa- Yes Sir
Kenzaki- Yes Sir

...- Well boys as of next week there will be changes to Team Japan and the way you guys been wrestling! You two are sloppy while Hidari will defeat Rapture for that tv title real soon!

(Hidari smirks as Dopant Zero looks depressed)

...- You boys have matches at Suvivor and I expect nothing but the best out of this Team!

Hidari- Yes sir we will
Tsukasa- Yes sir we will
Kenzaki- Yes sir we will

....- Good!

(The phone hangs up as Hidari just stare at Yarmouth Blade then looks back at the two)

Hidari- Listen you two straighten your attitude because if you don't you'll be letting push-overs like Yarmouth Blade walk all over you and what happen to Genesis? Team Japan's Main goal is to destroy Genesis!

(Hidari looks annoyed)

Hidari- I don't care what what happens but I will kick Jackson Black teeth in until I win my International Title! He's main event it doesn't matter I pinned Geoff Steel with you guys help! Team Japan will have all the titles under our championship accomplishments! I can see that!

Hidari turns as he walks off

Tsukasa- Where are you going?

Hidari- TO MAKE FUN OF BLADE!

(scene fades as Hidari walks out as the door slams)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Wed 07 Mar 2012, 4:04 am

Hidari Kenji RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As Yarmouth Blade and his DAD continues to bore the fans to sleep.. Hood Hop blast through the speakers as Hidari Kenji walks out in a roar off booes everyone is on their feet for the Japanese Man as Hidari is looking straight at the two men standing in the ring..."Hood Hop" dies as he speaks with a mic in hand)

HL: Aw here he comes the man who will be winning that Interfed Cup at Survivor

JT: So who are you really pulling through here Henry

HL: Quiet Hidari's is about to talk!

Mike Bird- Please Welcome Future TV and International Champion! He's is only man that pinned Geoff Steel in 2012 and he is Undefeated Hidari Kenji!

Hidari- Oh thank you for acknowledging all those facts about me but I'm not out here to brag about the same material I uses every week I'm am actually out here to talk to the man in that ring!

Hidari- Ladies and Gentlemen YARMOUTH BLADE AND HIS DADDY!

(Fans Boo)

Hidari- Wait!

Wait!

STOP THE PAIN!

At least give him a warm response?

(Fans continue to boo)

I could help but to come out here just to get in your ear about the things you said about me hmm thats funny because you don't have the balls to get out that ring and say them to my face since you hide behind a even bigger woman

(Fans Cheer)

Hidari- Now we all know by now where Yarmouth Blade gets his lady parts from!

(Fans laugh)

Hidari- But Yarmouth I like the things you said about me in fact you should've wrote a letter if you really liked me that much I mean I can't believe that I'm on your mind..I don't go that way even though I heard you do since you were raised by two dads

(Hidari points to the tron as a picture appears of two gay men and a boy)

Blade is that you as a younger little wrestling fan?

Hidari- WOW Yarmouth and "DAD" they look like you guys but I didn't know your "DAD" had a secret lover

Hidari- But Yarmouth its okay that you refer yourself as the best technical wrestler in the world... I can't see that when your reigns only last a moth and a half... You like then whole grappling people and hugging onto people thats cool and all whatever floats your boat but I'm the best Wrestling Athlete In The World! Unlike you I don't consider myself a sports entertainer

(fans boo with roars)

Hidari- Jeez guys I know sports entertainers is not the best name in the world but those guys over there are good at what they do better than Blade and his goofy gimmick!

(Fans laugh)

Hidari- But wow Blade back to what you said I can't believe you said I'm out here every week saying the same material and its funny how your out here doing the same material every week. You come out with your "DAD" who can't even win matches for you and complain to the champion why I deserve a title match which I see even the lower do every week and the funny part about it is I don't do that because I do bitch about it!

(Fans cheer)

Hidari- You wanna know why I'm like this I don't care what any of these parasites say in the ring! I am a man of my word and I'm am the most dominate Athlete that ever laced his boots so far in 2012! I have a winning streak not you or anybody else!

(Mix Reaction)

Hidari- At Survivor I can guarantee 6CW will win that Cup but the main question Blade is can you Survive that match? Because your not the best...YOUR THE WEAKEST!

(Fans cheer)

Hidari- Its like this every time you wrestle I always win because I'm always betting for you to lose!

(Fans laugh)

Hidari- It's like your not that good but you claim you are so when it comes down to recycled material your doing that every week while I'm out there in the ring increasing my winning streak until I get what I came here for and thats a title match but Blade I already know I'm better than you these fans know I'm better than you! Your next title opportunity you will lose because your not that good your worst than Big Al Lusty gimmick and The Shadow's losing streak..

Hidari- So we will see who will be left standing with the cup in hand at Survivor we will see...

HJ: This is why I'm pulling through Hidari he's the fastest rising star he's undefeated and he's the fist in 2012 to defeat Geoff Steel this guy hasn't had big competition! And he hasn't had a title shot yet its too late for Blade

JT: Bandwagon pretty much why would you wanna acknowledge both guys the real man is Mike Hill who will be pulling this team into victory!

(Blade and is DADDY looks on as Hidari smirks all cool and everything...scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 07 Mar 2012, 9:35 am

Dont fear the Reaper blares out from the speakers and Hobo jumps out from behind the stage curtain to a massive cheer.

He is dressed in his tailored suit and has a little puppy alsation in his arms. He tags a few fans hands on his way to the ring and poses with a few for photos. As the music comes to an end, he rolls in to the ring and picks up a mic with his spare hand.

Hobo: good morning Raffateers!

Crowd: Ho-Bo! x 5

Hobo: 6wf never ceases to amaze me. I have been at home for the last few days, watching the comings and goings of the talent we have here. And to be quite frank, its simply short of electrifying. Every night, someone comes out here and delivers a monologue of such crafted skill, that I sit at home applauding.

H: This ring has seen some greats in its time.....Diablo, Killer, Finlay, EZ...the list goes on. But none have been anywhere near in the same league as the guys who grace this squared canvas at the moment.

H: Week upon week they come out here and up the ante. Week upon week they put their body and souls on the line. And I thank them for it. Not in mock ignorance but as a fan and a wrestler. Without them, I wouldnt keep coming back either. I wouldnt keep reinventing myself.

H: clap

The crowd join in the applause.

H: So it got me thinking about the trailblazers in this industry and how the current roster is carving out the future. So I sat there and waited for MacManus and James to tear me a new one. And I waited. And I waited some more.

H: So whilst waiting I went back and studied some of the stuff they have been saying over the weeks. And do you know what I found? Nothing.

H: No don't get me wrong - they have been out here saying stuff but they aint been saying anything......interesting. They are the wrestling equivalent of leeches. Vultures. They don't have an original thought in their collective heads.

H: Instead they wait for their opponents to make the first move. To lay the groundwork for them. To inspire them to come up with some juvenile put down as they don't have anything in their own tanks. They are broken down cars on the wrestling highway. Waiting for the recovery truck of originality to give them a lift. They sit, in their clapped out career of a Mazda waiting for the AA to turn up.

H: And then they pounce like the social parasites that they are. Twisting every word that their opponents have said to try and get the upper hand. They dont create entertainment - they mutate the beauty that has already been delivered. 6wf - MacManus and James are the parasites of this industry. They are false idols, living off the hard work of others. They may have you fooled, but I see them for what they are.

H: Which is why I am out here today. To innovate, to create.....to rejuvinate the Hobo legend. And it starts with this little fella. I have been alone for too long and when I look back at what made me the 6wf icon that I am, it brought back memories of Hulkster. So I went and got this little fella to not replace him - no one can replace Hulkster - but to be a living memorial to a mans best friend. Say hello to Lil' Macho Dog!

H: Ma-Cho! x5

H: And to continue my legacy, I had to come out here today. Otherwise, ths match that I am in was going to go unpublicised. My opponents would have nothing to say if I didnt give them ammunition. So here I am fellas. A living, moving target. Take all the shots you want at me. But I assure you, it wont elevate you in the eyes of this crowd. They now know you for what you are.

H: And when Survival is finished, the Hobo legacy will have joined Saint and Hero in the grand slam club. But unlike those two, the crowd will have a member of that elite group who is actually likeable and relevant.

H: Riff Raffers - its been a pleasure talking to you today. Dont you agree Macho?

Hobo holds the mic to the little dogs mouth.

M: Awooooooooof!

Hobo: See you next week with y shiny new belt. Hobo...

Crowd: OUT!

Dont fear the Reaper plays out again as Hobo rolls out and introduces some of the audience to lil' Macho Dog as the crowd cheer on.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:33 am

Strength in Numbers by Times of Grace blasts throughout the Reliant Astrodome as The Atheist Longinus comes on stage.
Clean shaven, hair tied back and sporting some fashionable jeans and his Atheist t-shirt he salutes the cheering crowd as he makes his way to the ring.

MW: "Wow, what has happened to Longinus? Has he been working out?"
RJ: "Certainly an improvement on his appearance to say the least!"

Longinus grabs a microphone as the crowd are chanting Atheist Atheist Atheist.

"Woooeeeee! Hello Houston!" crowd cheers

"I have been doing a lot of thinking recently and I have been letting you all down. I was only thinking of myself and that wasn't right. So I have been going to rehab, im off the drink completely, i've tidied myself up and ready for some butt kicking here in the 6CWF!" crowd cheer

"Finally McGraw has done the right thing! Enough with this Church rubbish! Its time to take things to the next level! So who wants to see The Atheist stick his fist right in the face of Scorpion at Survival?"

Crowd: "Atheist, Scor Peon, Atheist, Scor Peon. (Longinus moves his head from side to side in time with the chants)

"You know, its actually quite funny really. Scorpion goes on about being straight edge, calling me a drunken bum, a redneck? And it actually got me thinking about cleaning my act up. I've been going round in circles for the last year and now it times to rise to the top baby! So thank you Scorpion, you actually helped open my eyes. But make no mistake, come Survival all that has been said, all that has been done means nothing.
Come Survival I get a shot at becoming No1 contender for the Hardcore Championship. And everything else before and everything else that has been done is in the past. Now its time to look to the future."

"Each time I come to this ring I come out to Strength in Numbers. My strength comes from you.. the fans. Together we can accomplish anything we put our minds to. Starting with you Scorpion. And once i've finished with you, I dont care if its Saint or Cassius Zhi. I will be the next Hardcore Champion. And you should believe in that because if you believe in anything (crowd chants at same time) You should believe in The Atheist!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 1:28 pm

The Saint looks at Cassius, and once more, the smile returns, the evil, sinister smile and Cassius surveys his adversary with a small sense of apprehension. The Saint begins to laugh, riling Cassius further.

The Saint: These things in my head, these musings, these visions, these needs, these desires, they ARE happening Cassius, they are happening. And you're powerless to stop them. You want to, but you can't! And again, like I have reiterated time and time and time again, this is why in this, the most beautiful of power struggles, I am succeeding.

Because it might be the only thing you have left, Cassius... But that self control you're oh so proud of, it's slowly disappearing, it's cracking, it's breaking. I can tell, just by the way you're stood there, aching to take those two fists of yours and rip my throat out.

So why don't you Cassius?! Why don't you just let go and be that animal we all know you can be? Why not start the job you're so desperate to do, right now, in this very car park...

The Saint takes off his jacket and throws it to the floor, and opens himself up for an attack.

The Saint: Come on Cassius, just do it. Strike me down with a Shockwave, put me to the ground. Bring the beating that you're just so desperate to exact onto me!

Come on, Zhi, hit me.

The Saint is almost manic once more, wide eyed and in the face of Cassius.

The Saint: HIT ME!

The manic look fades and The Saint reverts to his calmness.

The Saint: But you can't can you, Cassius? You can't bring yourself to do it. You know why as well. You know that if you give into your temptation, your need, your lust, that you'll finally be admitting defeat. You'll finally be dancing to my tune! You'll be the puppet to my puppet master.

Look at you. You're just a mess. A pathetic, ridiculous, infantile mess. You know, I thought it might be a hard task to make your mind unravel once more, but really, Zhi, you're just making this too easy for me. Because every thing I've done. You've reacted. And your reaction each time has amplified and you know this! I saw you there, vomiting, being physically sick at the thought of your own fragile mind breaking once again and I just can't help but be proud of what I'm doing to you. Every time I do something else, you react just that little bit more!

The Saint slowly approaches Cassius and speaks quietly, almost inaudibly.

I don't know which sound was sweeter, Cassius; the crack of her pretty little head against the steel, or the resulting silence after shocking a whole arena and finally shutting that loudmouthed bitch up for once!

Now what was that you were saying about your self control?

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 07 Mar 2012, 3:05 pm

Mcmanus is seen standing outside the Reliant Astrodome arms folded with Jenny standing beside him

JM- So this is the Reliant Astrodome and what a dump it is. Just like the whole surrounding area really.

The Camera Does a 360 degree shot around the area and back to Mcmanus as the crowd boo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JM- I mean Really its no Wembley Way now is it.

Jenny lets out a little laugh as the boos of the crowd get even louder.

JM- Now onto my opponents for my Title opportunity.
First we have Hobo, A man who I have now lost count of how many times I have beaten him. With Double the odds against him to what a normal Mcmanus vs Hobo Match has, what chance does he really have.
I will tell you none, Zero, Zilch.
Then theres the final man to this equation, Clarke James. A man who I had a huge ammount of respect for until he left and got himself into the title picture without doing very much. A title shot that should have gone to someone like Myself or The Scorpion or dare I say it Logan Kincade or Uryu a longtime before he got his shot. We have been working our A.....

J- Langauge James this is a PG show remember.

JM- Ok, Backsides off for months to get into the title picture, but just because he has a sight dislike for someone he has the devine right to walk in and have that title match. I don't know how that is fair, but it has happened and he is now the champ with a huge target on his back.
Trust me by the time the night is through he will no longer be champion. Iam used to these multi man matches now, with the odds stacked against me.
I am Almost certain that I will walk out of this dump with the European Title inside of my case, Because I will not make the same mistakes I made in this type of match before, when I focused on one man, I know you cant do that.
Hobo, Clarke James, That Title is Mine.
The Future Has Begun

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 07 Mar 2012, 3:53 pm

Cassius shoves Saint in the chest, this time with more force, making him stumble back to maintain his footing. Saint laughs as his eyes flare maniacally again. Cassius seethes and looks up at the heavens, his hands clawed with tension and his eyes closed. When he looks back at Saint, his eyes are red and he looks on the verge of tears. Cassius shakes his head.

Cassius : I thought I was a sick son of a bitch Saint… but you… you’re something completely different.

But whatever twisted plans you have Saint… I will never be your puppet. Not like you were once mine…

Saint’s reaction changes to one of annoyance

Cassius : You know it’s true Saint – and it kills you inside. It’s what embittered you and turned you into what you are today. You didn’t just dance to my tune Saint. You willingly fed it into your needy, reassurance-hungry ears. And Miss Jessica… GOD DAMN IT SAINT (Cassius briefly loses his cool when mentioning her name, then seethes and calms back down)… Miss Jessica was the headphones that held onto those ears. For months Saint, you listened to every word she said… BELIEVED every promise she made… but it all came from me, every single word.

Is that what this is really all about, Saint; retribution for your naïve, child-like idiocy?

Well you won’t get it, Saint. Because you know the difference between you and me Saint? DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME?

Cassius smirks

Cassius : You’re right Saint. Everything you say… everything you do, provokes this guttural, reflex reaction from me. Every tiny little thing snaps one more restraint holding back this vessel which yearns to plough you down so so much – and like some crappy poker player I give it away so easily. I admit it. But at least I AM fighting Saint. And that’s the difference between you and me…

IT’S THAT YOU DID NOTHING, SAINT!

Cassius steps towards Saint, and starts to look more confident.

Cassius : You stood by my side for months on end Saint, served every single whim and desire I happened to whisper in Jessica’s ear, AND YOU DID NOTHING!

You didn’t fight Saint. You were pathetic! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE PROUD OF YOURSELF?

How can you have any pride left at all?

You think you’re emphatically cutting those puppet strings away Saint – but you’re fighting too late Saint, and all you’re doing is getting them tangled, and tightening them around your neck; and at Survival, not before, I’m going to kick the stage from underneath you and watch you choke, Saint.

You were weak, Saint – and I exploited it. Nothing you do will ever make up for that, no matter how far you go. But if you really want to test the limitations of my personal strength, we’ve got a flight to Texas to catch, and I’ve got Jessica’s seat going spare right next to me – and you can sit in it, and you can have the damn arm rest if you want, and no matter what you do Saint, no matter what you say, I will stay in control, and I will make you wait until we get in that ring, and I will make you lose YOUR mind Saint… just…. waiting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed 07 Mar 2012, 4:54 pm

(Completely separate from Marky, Gregs & Crimeys promos)

(A promotional video airs throughout the 6WF arena)

‘MM on voice over’: 15 months ago the 6WF landscape was changed forever when the most dominant faction ever to grace this company formed, bringing with it the next big thing, the chosen disciple, Marshall Murdoch

The camera cuts to a small, pitch black room, the room is suddenly lit up by an old fashioned projector and the first image is of Marshall Murdoch winning the UFC title.

Marshall steps out of the darkness and is illuminated by the projectors light. ’This past week will undoubtedly go down as one of the greatest in 6WF history, just last Sunday this company put on the biggest show around, and just one week later you have the debut of myself, Marshall Murdoch.’

(The screen changes to an image of Marshall standing over a knocked out opponent title in hand, on screen he is noticeably larger than in reality)

This is what I am capable of, I had it all, the money, the title, the respect, the World was mine. (The screen changes to a newspaper headline ‘UFC Champ in Steroids Shock’) But then it was all stolen from me, by group of jealous, bitter, envious liars that call themselves our nations press. There was not one shred of proof, yet that bunch of moronic, mindless clones, sorry ‘fans’ lapped it up, I lost it all: the money, the title, the respect (smirks), not that give a damn about that anymore.

(The screen changes to Marshall being knocked out in just 12 seconds)

Then when I thought I couldn’t slip any lower, I literally slipped, lost my footing and smacked my head on an unprepared floor that wasn’t fit for a professional athlete of my calibre. Of course this became huge news, they called it an embarrassment despite me losing because of simple bad luck. I was mocked in the street, the sponsorship deals and any form of income were gone. I was as low as any man can be, but then I had an epiphany.

I though who do ‘regular folk’ look to when their trouble?

They look to their Gods

They look to their idols

They look to their heroes

(The screen changes to Hero’s entrance at the previous Lockdown)

They look to Hero.
VO: Success after success quickly followed, The Church of Hero quickly formed a reputation as a group you did not want to cross

RJ: Up now we have a match that is sure to have a lot of ill-feelings in it, the Church have already had a rich history with the Beacons of Excellence, and Hobo and Enforcer will hope to teach these followers what it means to be real tag team greats.

MW: It has been quite worrying just how strong the Church has got, already we have seen them interfere in one match, and although that didn’t go quite down to plan, Hero has told them to make an impact, to put out the Beacons, and it seems Hero has gained a new follower.

‘Saturday Night Live’ is blasted out of the speakers and the crowd pop as Enforcer steps out....alone. Enforcer looks pretty worried as he walks down the ramp, he steps into the ring before taking a mic.

E: I have some really bad news, Hobo has gone missing. I haven’t seen him for a bit now, he told me he was just going for a quick trip to the water fountain, and I haven’t seen him since.

RJ: This is really worrying news, with the Church attacking Hobo and Enforcer recently, this is quite shocking news.

MW: I’m sure Hobo is just messing around, this will be just one big practical joke!

The titantron flickers on and it shows a video.

RJ: OH MY G0D!

The video is of a dark room, with one light shining down on Hero, who is flanked by Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch. In front of Hero is a chair with a masked man tied to it, Hero lifts the mask off to reveal a groggy Hobo, who is bleeding from the nose and has a few bruises on his face.

Hero: This is a message, to all blasphemers, to all sinners. There is only one Beacon in this company, and that is me, I am a Beacon of Hope, a Beacon of Redemption, I am Hero. Do your work my disciples.

The lights all switch on and Clarke are revealed to be holding two steel pipes, they start hitting Hobo repeatedly in the ribs with the pipes as he screams out in pain. Hero looks down showing no emotion. Clarke smashes the pipe into Hobo’s legs, and a loud SNAP is heard as Marshall swings his pipe clipping Hobo across the jaw, Hobo is bleeding all over his face now as there are screams of shock from the crowd. In the ring Enforcer looks completely lost as to what to do.

MW: The Church has gone too far, Hobo is being brutally beaten here.

Clarke unties Hobo and lifts him up and Marshall grabs his legs.

Hero: See you soon!

They all go off the camera shot as the video cuts out, Enforcer looks really distressed in the ring, suddenly ‘Hero Comes the King’ is blasted out and the crowd start booing loudly as Hero steps out, and behind him Clarke and Marshall carrying Hobo who is crying out in pain and his right leg is visibly broken. Enforcer starts to get out of the ring but Zakky Spencer, Vladimir Reznikova and Xeres all slide into the ring and grab Enforcer and the crowd are booing like crazy, Hero gets into the ring and so too does Clarke and Marshall carrying Hobo.

Hero: Hero is not a cruel god, he is merely showing you what it means to be a blasphemer, Hero must destroy those who want to upset the right way, you Enforcer, are the lucky one, you are the one watching, not being on the receiving end of this necessary message.

RJ: NECCESARY!? HOW CAN HERO CLAIM THAT?!

MW: Will you be quiet! Unless you want to be next!

Clarke and Marshall start stomping on Hobo’s leg, with each stomp comes another cry of pain as they stomp down hard on his broken leg. Clarke grabs Hero around his head and lifts him up as Marshall does the same, they take Hobo over to the corner, Clarke gets to the rope and they connect with a Final Sermon!

MW: Hobo has been delivered his Final Sermon. I honestly don’t know how he can ever return from this.

Clarke and Marshall grab Hobo’s other leg and start stomping down on it, before Clarke slides out of the ring and gets a chair, he puts it onto Hobo’s leg and stomps down hard on the chair and another audible SNAP is heard as Enforcer actually watches on with tears in his eyes. Hero looks at what is happening without a sign of any emotion.

Hero: In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Hero. Amen.

CoH: Amen.

The rest of the Church let go of Enforcer who crawls over to Hobo who’s face is covered in blood and looks in serious pain. Hero looks down at Hobo, and shakes his head before climbing out of the ring, he is followed by the Church, as the crowd boo so loudly, the arena roof nearly comes off. Medics rush down to the ring as they put a neck brace on Hobo and strap up his legs before loading him onto a stretcher.

RJ: What we have just witnessed is one of the most disturbing things in 6WF history, the Church of Hero never had any intention of starting this match, and now they have brought an early end to a star of 6WF.

MW: Every single show the Church seems to become stronger, and more prepared to do bad things.
VO: Hobo was just one of many to feel the Church’s wrath, however all the pain and suffering that they inflicted was soon to lead to other rewards, when one year ago to this very month a first championship gold was achieved for the team of myself and Clarke James, beating a number of world champions (and Max Adamson) in the process

Patricks gets up and checks on the ref. James runs up behind him and places him into a full nelson, going for the devils cross again. Patricks manages to spin his way out of the full nelson and hits a boot into the stomach...

RJ: Enigma Bomb!

MW: What was the point, the ref is out. And now he’s going to the top rope...

Chris Patricks heads to the top rope, he steadies himself upon the ropes and looks all set to land the Puzzle Solver when the crowd begin to boo. He seems confused and he spins around to see a man leaping over the barrier with an iron pole. He smashes it into the head of Patricks who falls from the top rope in almost slow motion.

He rolls into the ring and lifts up Patricks, he places him on his shoulders as the camera zooms in... MW: CRIME LORD! IT’S CRIME LORD! CRIME LORD IN THE CHURCH! This is brilliant.

RJ: This is sick...

MW: No, No, No RJ! It is brilliant, Hero is a god alright.

Crime Lord hits the lock n load, he drags James over Patricks and then helps to revive the ref before hastily hiding on the outside...

RJ: Not like this, ruining a great match...

The ref slowly rolls to the pinfall...

Ref: 1...............................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the winners of this match by way of PINFALL and your NEEEEEWWW 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...Representing the CHURCH OF HERO, Marshall Murdoch and Clarke Jamesssssss!

The crowd descend into a mass chorus of boos, Crime Lord helps up Marshall on the outside before grabbing the tag team titles. Murdoch slides into the ring with the belts, they help up James and he is handed one of the belts.

MW: What a momentous event, the first of many titles for the Church. What a sense of pride Hero must be feeling.

MM (VO): This was the first of many crowning glories for myself over the last year, one achievement quickly following another...
The Saint turns around and Murdoch goes for faithless, but he counters with an STO. Murdoch rises to his feet and The Saint leaps up...RKO!

RJ: He’s got it won! Damn it no ref. Cheap tactics from Murdoch.

MW: I don’t think it was deliberate RJ!

The Saint gets to his feet, realising the cover cannot be made. He lifts up Marshall and sets up for The Saint’s row...

*The lights go down...

RJ: For god’s sake, not again!

*The spotlight shines onto the rafters, but the masked figure is nowhere to be seen. The lights then pans around and stops on the ramp, where the masked man is shown. He walks down and slides in, The Saint drops Murdoch down but the masked man is too quick, he nails a roundhouse kick to the side of the head.

MW:What a kick that was!

*The Masked Man's attaches himself to the zip-wire that has come down from the rafters and flies back up to the rafters, with the spotlight shining on him. As the ref stires the spot-light dies down, Marshall crawls over into the cover looking confused.

Ref: 1.........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: The winner of this match by way of PINFALL and your NEEEEWWW 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...MARSHALL MURDOOOCCCCHHHHH!

*The crowd are booing loudly as Murdoch gets to his feet, he is still groggy as the ref hands him the European Belt. He grabs his COH emblem and holds it aloft.

MW: Marshall’s first ever singles title, what a moment for this man.
The crowd are going wild, James still has the hold hooked in as he realises there is no ref to signal for the bell to be rung.
MW: No referee! This is brilliant.

RJ: James keeping the hold locked in still, imagine the effect this is having on Marshall...oh damn it! Not tonight! Get out of here.

*The crowd descend into mass boos as Crime Lord and Rapture sprint out from backstage. Crime Lord is the first into the ring, he hits James with his trademark steel pipe. James falls off Murdoch and Crime Lord boots away on him, whilst Rapture helps Murdoch to his feet.

When Murdoch finally arrives to his feet, Crime Lord chucks him James, Murdoch hits the Amen. Rapture drags up James and then Murdoch hits his 2nd finisher, the Marshall law, James falls to the canvas. Rapture awakens the ref, he and Crime Lord dive to the outside quickly before the ref spots them. Murdoch is covering James, waiting for the count to begin.

Ref: 1...............................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Damn it! On the biggest stage of them all, the Church have to do that to win their match. This is disgraceful!

RA: The winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILL 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...MARSHALL MURDDDOCCHHHHHHH!

The crowd are booing loudly, Crime Lord and Rapture roll into the ring, handing the European Title to Marshall who holds up the belt, though he is still a bit groggy.

MW: Fantastic win for Marshall Murdoch in this grudge match, though what a match it was.

VO: ‘Of course things did not run smoothly and setbacks were suffered, but as is the case with all natural born winners, they were quickly recovered from’

HE:HERE COMES THE SAINT!

There is a cheer from the crowd as former 3 time world champion,The Saint enters at number 29.He runs down to the ring and around the side before flooring Chaos with a huge big boot.He drags La Pulga up and connects with a backbreaker before grabbing a chair from the announce area...he walks around the other side of the ring and hauls the chair (ECW Style) at Daniel Reilly's skull before climbing into the ring...

RJ:How many guys have Saint in their office pool?...Because right now you would be feeling pretty confident....

Saint grabs Blue Dragon and throws him over the ropes before climbing onto the apron and up onto the ambulance.He looks up to the roof...

MW:It's payback time....Marshall Murdoch took the European Title from Saint and now he wants revenge...

Hero has just climbed down off the back of the ambulance,he tries to get back into the ring but the referees push him away and he looks angry before turning his back and walking up the ramp disappearing into the back shouting "God Dammit" as Marshall Murdoch tries to crawl down off the roof and he spots The Saint...

RJ:This is probably the worst night in Hero's career...

JT:Marshall looks like he just saw a ghost....too late...

Marshall tries to snatch the sledgehammer but Saint just knocks it off the side and onto the floor before grabbing Marshall and pulling him down onto the bonnet.Marshall is barely able to raise a fight as Saint holds him in place and looks back into the ring...

HE:What's Saint thinking here?

RJ:DIVINE FORCE BACK INTO THE RING!

MW:Forget about it...

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

The Saint leaps over the top rope with Marshall on his shoulders and hits the sitdown powerbomb before covering..................................1.................................................2...........................................3!

RJ:Marshall Murdoch just got ploughed....the Church of Hero's presence in this match is over...
James lifts up Murdoch, he fires in a big punch but Murdoch blocks and prods him in the eye. Marshall then hits a big T-Bone suplex, he makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

James just about kicks out, Murdoch steps back and waits for James to rise before running in and going for Marshall Law! James side-steps, Murdoch spins around and James nails a big spinebuster! He doesn’t cover, instead waiting for Marshall to rise before booting him in the stomach...

RJ: FAITHLESS!

MW: Why’s he not covering?

RJ: Another Faithless!

MW: Just wanted to make sure by the looks of it.

Ref: 1.............2................3!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, Marshall Murdoch has been eliminated!

VO: For months I have been the form horse in 6WF, for months all that I have asked for is an opportunity, one chance to prove myself, one chance to show the World that Marshall Murdoch is the main event, and finally, finally on Monday my prayers were answered when Danny McGraw finally woke up to my true talent.

Danny McGraw: I have to say Marshall, you have impressed me lately with how you’ve performed. The problem is so has Max Adamson. Which is why, instead of allowing one more man in the match like I originally planned, both you and Max will be added to the match!

(The camera cuts to show Marshal Murdoch rocking back and forth on a rocking chair, hood up, intently watching the video, when it stops he lowers his hood and addresses the camera directly)

MM: ‘Yep, finally I have my chance, but this seems to have caused quite a stir amongst my fellow competitors, Crimey thinks that McGraw is putting as many obstacles as possible in his way, Max thinks that the board do not want him to be the face of this company and Chaos is moaning to anyone who’ll listen that he’s facing ridiculous odds courtesy of McGraw. It’s paranoia everywhere I turn ... and I love it.’

‘You see, no-one thinks that I deserve to be in this match, Crimey doesn’t, Max doesn’t, Chaos doesn’t and you people certainly don’t, but that works perfectly for me, let those three knock seven bells out of each out and sneak in for the big win, I could cope quite happily with that. Hey even I don’t think that I deserve to be in this match...

‘I know it!’

‘For months I have been the only reason to watch this show, Elimination Chambers, Hell in a Cell, The Gold Rush, the original 6WF v 6CW match, Born in Fire, you name it and I stole the show in it. You see I have merited my place in this event, unlike my ever so humble colleagues, what was it Max? #satonyourarsetomainevent?’

‘Then there’s Crimey, #relyingonpastgloriestomainevent, and let’s not forget Chaos #notacluewhyhesinthemainevent’

‘So unlike you three I have earnt my place in this match, and unlike you three I will not be walking out empty handed. You see at last year’s Survival I won my first ever title, and at this year’s Survival I will win my first ever World title.’

‘How do I know this? Well I’m not going to give it all the destiny crap that people come out with, it is not my destiny, not part of my legacy or whatever other cliché that you want to throw out, no it is none of those ... for as the longest serving member of the Church, it’s founding member, the man who epitomizes what the Church stands for ... it is my God given right!’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 07 Mar 2012, 5:28 pm

The Reliant Astrodome is buzzing with excitement as red strobe lights begin to flash as the familiar opening bars of 'Master of Puppets' blast out and the Houston crowd pop with excitement as Logan Kincade bounds out onto the stage, a small portion of the crowd boo as Logan shrugs his shoulders and the fans on his side cheer louder to drown out the boos

He makes his way to the ring grabbing a microphone on the way and makes sure to round the ring smiling and winking at Michael Wire as he does. Wire begins to shout and rant towards RJ and the 6CW announcers who all begin to laugh at him.

RJ: Here he is ladies and Gentlemen Logan Kincade who has made it his quest to bring back the tag titles to 6WF

MW: The belts HE lost!

RJ: Now now Michael we all know Genesis cheated as they always do to get them titles off the now defunct Team Watercooler

MW: Logan lost us them titles and you know it, the guy is a disgrace to wrestling PLUS he has cheated continuously in the last few weeks.

RJ: By his own admission he "cheated" but the reasons he did it are hard to argue with. He felt Uryu was not showing him and Nay the respect they deserve

MW: Respect? Respect is something you earn RJ, Uryu is a legend in 6WF he has been around here a hell of a lot longer than Logan Kincade! talk about Respect how about respect for your elders?

RJ: His argument is that Uryu has continually ignored him and Nay Bother to have words with various other wrestlers, especially Scorpion who, let's face it, is on the up after teaming up with McGraw, clearly Logan feels insulted by this and want's to make Uryu concentrate on him and Nay by doing this sort of thing, I don't condone it but I understand his frustrations.

MW: This is a cut throat business RJ, if Logan wants to be noticed maybe he should improve his in ring ability and then the powers that be will notice him, not just cry about it and cheat his way to the top.

RJ: Well let's see what he has to say anyway

MW: I'm sure it will be fascinating....

Logan finishes climbing the ropes and saluting the fans then slowly paces around the ring.

LK: Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls what a show we have for you tonight here in Houston Texas!.... (Crowd pop)

...my name is Logan Kincade one half of your next undisputed Tag Team champions!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

LK: Now, I heard a few of you boo, and I understand why you are...

Small part of the crowd: Booooo

Logan snarls a little before controlling his temper and breathing deeply/

LK: ...I know, I am sorry for "cheating" as Uryu likes to keep calling it, but you have to understand my frustrations, he has it in his head... that he has taught us everything we know, well personally I learned everything I know from fighting with Blue Dragon but that's not the point....

Crowd: BLUE DRAGON! BLUE DRAGON! BLUE DRAGON!

LK: yeah yeah alright, he's not here yet so calm down...

...Yes I learned a lot from Uryu but seriously, you helped me and Nay, you didn't create us don't you ever forget that Uryu!

Logan again takes a deep breath to calm himself.

LK: Uryu you need to learn that we are your current opponents see this is why I am frustrated.....

Logan sighs heavily into the mic and pauses for a moment clearly frustrated rubbing his hand across his face.

LK:... Uryu, when we were at our best, we were awesome I mean we were world beaters we would win and we would celebrate............ then you would go and talk about a future match against Chaos, or a future match against McManus. (Sigh) once you even left me, your tag partner at the time, alone in the ring while you where off partying with McManus, our opponents for that week.......

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Logan holds the mic to the crowd and nods in agreement

LK: I know you apologised and that's fine I accepted it, but now you are doing it again, you are so caught up in winding Scorpion up that you have shown Nay such little respect, ok he is a new guy but guess what for a new guy.... he has already been deemed good enough to have more than one match against the mighty Uryu Ishida.

LK: Uryu...Dex, I know we can beat you and I know we can get those titles back and tonight, you will see what me and Nay are made of and when our hands are raised in victory....everyone will see that we are the now and we are the future of the tag team division in the company...

Crowd: WOOOOOOO LO-GAN! LO-GAN! LO-GAN!

LK: Now now it's not just me, NAY! NAY! NAY! NAY!.....

Crowd: NAY! NAY! NAY! LO-GAN NAY! NAY! LO-GAN

RJ: Logan certainly has a nack for sending the fans into a frenzy

MW: He is all talk RJ, He has lost any respect I had for him and now he is rubbing his smug gittedness in our faces

RJ: Smug gittedness?

MW: It's a word!

LK: Now to business, I am talking to McGraw and to Alex Walker, I know you can hear me what with this being a 6CWF cross brand show for all these lovely people in the Reliant Astrodome so listen good fellas, (Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEAH)....Once me and Nay beat the crap out of Uryu and Dexter tonight, I DEMAND, a shot at those tag titles. Now, you may be thinking who am I to be demanding things? Well....

...you will see soon enough who I am boys.

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Logan heads towards the ropes and begins to climb through....

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 07 Mar 2012, 7:55 pm

The camera cuts backstage to see Clarke James stood looking at 2 monitors with Hobo and McManus on. He stands smirking and shaking his head as Clarissa walks up to him.....

Clarissa: CJ? Can we grab a few words with you about your match at Survival?

James turns, glancing at the monitors again before facing Clarissa...

CJ: Sure, why not, seems like everyone else has something to say, where shall we start? Shall we start with everyone's favourite tramp running his mouth, ripping off JJ Johnson cause the self proclaimed king or originality went stale? What's the matter Hobo? Bored of being in the shadows of guys who actually work hard to get where they are? Are you bitter cause nobody cares about your underwhelming return? Upset that you walked back into this company hoping your reputation would carry you through only to find your back in a locker room full of guys who take one look at you and go 'Who?!'.

You know, when he first came back I thought good for him. I put that son of a bitch through a beating that some guys just never recover from. I looked at him and remembered that we got history and I thought this can only be good, cause one day that bearded fool is gonna want some revenge and I can kick his ass on my own terms. Now I hear him out there whining and crying cause CJ doesn't come out to him, CJ doesn't pander to his needs, well the reason is this, you see Hobo, I am something you are not and something you have never been and thats European Champion so shut up, bitch!

*Crowd Pop*

Clarissa: CJ...

CJ: Hold on a second, C. I wasn't finished.

Hobo wants to talk about being innovative, yet he's still carrying the same gimmick he's had for 5 years, and as for being original, Matt Groening did the rich tramp idea back in '96 and Hobo ain't no Chester J Lampwick. I don't recall Scoobygate bringing home an Oscar and i sure as hell don't see how bringing a puppy to the ring is gonna rejuvenate a legacy that's already on the ropes. I don't look for validation from a man i put out of action for near on a year, who's first move when he waltzed back in was to dig up his old groupies and runners and try and re-invent his past glories. Sure, Hobo, the fans may cheer, they may chant your catchphrase and clap you to the ring but they see through you. They see you for the selfish, self obsessed has been you are.

Clarissa: And what about McManus?

CJ: Oh yeah, how could i forget Chaos' little bag packer. Mr 'Future' himself. Walking round like some nuthugging tourist. Got myself a title shot for doing nothing? Correct me if i'm wrong James but last time i checked you hadn't exactly set the world alight. I've seen Fanatic poems with more charisma! You need to check the facts, James. Scorpion is a 2 time Hardcore Champ, Uryu and Logan have had shots, hell, even you've come close, so don't go running your mouth like your all hard done by, it's not my fault you've never stepped up.

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: You see, the difference between you and me, McManus is that i came back and set myself a goal, made a statement and told the world what i was going to do. I told them i was gonna make Marshall pay and that i'd take his title and that's exactly what i did. I gave up 6 months of my career to sit back and watch him live of my acheivements. So yeah, i have every right to get a title shot. I busted my ass, i put it on the line every night and that's why i'm stood here as European Champion and you don't.

Clarissa: And what about it being a Triple Threat, you've gotta admit, the odds are stacked in these situations?

CJ: Stacked? Are you kidding me? You see, to everyone else you walk into these matches with that niggling uncertainty hanging over you. That fear that you don't have control, that there's a 33.3 per cent chance that you can retain, but me? Me, i'm ready. I'm raising the bar for European Champs past, present and future. I'm not worried about not having to be pinned, i'm not worried about odds or statistics, cause the fact of the matter is this; i'll be pinning one of these two wannabes to the mat and walking out with this title held high. No fear. No walking into the unknown, no question of the outcome. Clarke James is European Champion for a reason. I'm no paper champ, no transitional phase for a new breed, I AM the new breed, i'm the future of this business, the future of this company and a future world champ in the making.

And at Survival, Hobo and McManus are gonna find out why.

James stares down the camera before turning away from Clarissa and walking off down the corridor.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:03 pm

*Before Logan can get out the ring "I fought the law" hits and Nay steps out onto the stage in his street clothes He makes his way to the ring among a chorus of Cheers with the occasional Boo thrown in*

MW: Here comes the Dumb to Logan's Dumber

*Logan is just staring shaking his head as Nay climbs in to the ring microphone in hand*

Nay: Don't look at me like that Logan, I heard a couple of people shouting my name and (pause) well you know me, I cant resist a good party.

Besides i thought the crowd would love to the see the men who are going to win back the Tag Team titles.

But first we need to get past Uryu and Dexter....Uryu you have helped me a lot, I wouldn't be here at present if you hadn't spotted my potential, I would have got here eventually, but you helped speed up the process.

Yet now you seem to have forgotten the potential you saw, you got bored with Logan and then quickly got bored with me after, You want a new plaything.

But because you have helped me so much. I'm going to help you. I'm going to make sure you are finally out of the Tag Team picture for good by beating you and Dexter tonight and then you can spend all the time you want with your new hobby, Scorpion.

*Nay turns to Logan*

Now Now Logan, we are a team, so don't be thinking you can have all the fun your self.

That should be they will soon know who WE are!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd start up the Nay and Logan chants again as Nay exits the ring with Logan following

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 2:02 pm

The Saint stands, seemingly digesting Cassius' words, he stays quiet, as Cassius smirks, thinking the upper hand is his but The Saint's face changes into one of anger, rage, disdain... He moves towards Cassius and goes practically nose to nose, his eyes alive with rage.

The Saint: You... Never... Controlled me!

I'm The god damned Saint! AND I WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED!

The anger is almost palpable as The Saint snarls at Cassius.

The Saint: People have thought they can reign me in, suppress me, keep me in check, tell me what to do, bark orders. They've treated me like a damn door mat! Hero did it, McGraw did it, hell Jessica and you did it. But do you not realise that in the grand scheme of things, it's me that's come out of it better off!

The whole blind follower act, the whole time, it's been a rouse, a facade. Because you look at it Cassius, in a lot more detail, and you realise that in fact, I've engineered a situation where slowly but surely, The Saint has become the best thing to walk through these damn doors, a legend... An immortal!

You were all pawn's in my game of chess, where there would only be one winner... The Saint!

You see, it boils down to one thing, Cassius. This company, it NEEDS The Saint, it couldn't survive without me... Because I'm the one thing that keeps this company relevant, I'm the one thing about this company that makes people talk. You strip it all away and the reality occurs, The Saint is 6WF.

For too long I've had to play the deluded follower role, when really, deep down, I've felt nothing but disdain for everyone and everything. I've had to walk out there in front of everyone and pretend to be some grandiose hero, who will fight for the fans, who will devote every sinew of my being to them... When in reality... I really couldn't give a sh**!

I couldn't care less about anyone, because as long as I'm competing in this company, I am THE BEST THING about it!

I couldn't care less about Kincade, I couldn't care less about Uryu, I couldn't care less about James McManus, I couldn't care less about Hobo... Adamson... JJ Johnson, Clarke James, Murdoch, Crime Lord, The Scorpion, Chaos... You!

I couldn't care less, because compared to me, The Saint, you're all nothing. Obsolete. Irrelevant. Pointless!

You see, you may have thought that you had me under your spell, but really, truly, deep down, you were ALL apart of my game, my quest to become the greatest damn thing that 6WF has ever produced!

Fact is, there is not one man in that locker room that I'd even consider pi**ing on if they were on fire... Because it's only now that I can really showcase just how much I despise every single person in that locker room.

And you, you're the worst of them all...

Arrogant, vile, deluded. You expect 6WF to bow at your feet, when really, Cassius, you're nothing.

The Saint hasn't taken his eyes off Cassius the whole time.

The Saint: I'm glad that I put you away, but you know what, I'm even happier that you came back Zhi, because not only can I finish the job, but I can enjoy every second of the torture that I put you through. And that's what it's been so far, just a massive source of enjoyment for me, watching you suffer, watching you shed tears, vomit through the pure realisation of what you're getting yourself into. I've ADORED bludgeoning Diablo, I've CHERISHED annihilating your brother...

But the one thing, I loved the most...

The Saint is right in Cassius' face.

The Saint: I loved hospitalising that poisonous bitch you call a manager. Because not only did I draw you into a display of emotion that has never been seen before... I literally ripped your heart out in front of that sold out crowd, and crushed it.

Because all of those attacks, all that pain, that suffering... It was all your fault because you refused to back down... YOU MADE ME DO IT!

As much as the blood is on my hands, it's on yours as well.

You helped create this hate-filled, disdainful, horrific monster inside me, and you will fall at it's hand!

So, yes, Cassius, you were right, I am much more than "a sick son of a bitch", much, much more. This manifestation of The Saint, it's nothing like anything you and the rest of those worthless, talentless scumbags in the locker room have ever seen before.

A Saint is a person who people look up to, someone who is revered, people aspire to be like them, but not me...

The Saint eyes are glazed with a hint of near insanity as Cassius reels...

The Saint: I'm more like an Anti-Christ!

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 08 Mar 2012, 6:32 pm

"Those Who Fight Further" plays as Uryu walks out slowly to cheers*

Uryu: Now guys, I am out here not to start a fight but I am not out here to taunt a certain someone else either..

Crowd: BOOOOOO!!!!

*Uryu looks suprised as Logan and Nay smirk.*

Uryu: Hey now, its time to get serious, no joking, no fooling around like the past few weeks. These guys are a serious threat and Nay proved that last week by beating me for which I say well done. I speak for both myself and Dexter Morgan when I say we are looking forward to our final match this Sunday.

Nay: So where is Dexter anyway?

*Uryu ponders something and smiles before looking a little disgusted*

Uryu: He and George Takei are a magician double act part time, they are rehersing Georges Colonosopy Trick.

Logan: Isn't that where you get a camera up your...

Uryu: Yeah...but no camera this time, I don't condone that trick at all!

*Nay and Logan look a little ill and creeped out as Uryu looks on worried.*

Uryu: Anyway! Can we agree something? that after this match between the four of us, we leave everything in the ring, all the hatred, all the animosity all the anger, jealousy and bile we have for each other. No going back on history, we treat each other with the respect we all deserve and regardless of the outcome you both will always have mine.

Crowd: Awww

Uryu: We came a long way together and I enjoyed it, from meeting Nay for the first time to the three of us starting a food fight in a Wigan Subway Shop. I enjoyed every single moment of it and I am sorry it ended so soon. We were all responsible in a way but it will be over this Sunday.

*Uryu smiles and walks away backstage*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 09 Mar 2012, 3:44 pm

Hobo is backstage with Clarissa.

C; So do you have any response to the criticisms levelled at you by both MacManus and James?

Hobo playfully strokes Macho Dog in his arms.

H: I find it all highly amusing. Did you see the venom in CJs voice? How he ranted at me? Somebody rattled his cage!

C: He said that you keep rehashing old ideas.

H: You see, this is where he is both wrong and right at the same time. HE pointed out all of the incredible catchphrases and turns of phrase that I have instigated in 6wf. He pointe out how I revolutionised the federation as we know it. He pointed out, basically, how brilliant I am, how I laid down legendary set piece, after set piece.

H: But what he got wrong was how I am just repeating myself and living off past glories. Clarissa - can you name me one memorable thing that Clarke James has said and done?

C:..........

H: Now tell me - what are all the guys in the back talking about?

C: Well, most of them are talking about fruit.

H: Exactly. Fruit. My speech to Zane last week is all the dirtsheets are talking about. Its all the fans are talking about. Its all that the people who run this place are talking about. Hell, its the top selling merchandise on 6WF.com! Look at that merchandise salesman over there:

Spoiler:

H: You see, when I speak, I make trends. Forget what is trending worldwide on a Monday night after Raw - the rest of the time, the world is talking about what I have done or said. I am the most talked about wrestler ever. I am the most important person in this industry today. That's why we are selling Tshirts right now with pieces of fruit on it! Because when I talk...it matters.

H: And when CJ talks....no one cares.

C: And what about MacManus?

H: Is he still up on the roof? I heard a large thud earlier after those strong winds. I hope he makes it on Saturday. Because I want him to be there when once again Hobo makes the headlines by becoming a grand slam champion. This week the Grand Slam, 6 months time, the legends club.

C: And in between?

H: Undisputed champ, Clarissa. The template I gave myself for my return is working perfectly so far. And the next step is this Saturday. Now excuse me C, I have a hankering for some fruit...again.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 09 Mar 2012, 9:21 pm

We go backstage to Cerberus and Orthrus in their dressing room

You'd think at some Lawless would realize that whatever he does it's only going to end in him being knocked unconscious and left in crumpled bloodied heap.

He's bringing an english toff, a poor mans MVP plus a couple of wastemen with him this week you have to wonder what goes through his head im guessing not a lot anymore otherwise he wouldn't keep coming back.

When i get my hands on Lawless im going to snap him in half like the pathetic human being he is.

Im quite in envy of Lawless surprisingly we've been partnered with an illegal immigrant and a Japanese version of the village people.

All i know is that at the end of the night we're be standing with our arms raised over the lifeless johnny lawless after he burns in hell...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 10 Mar 2012, 3:42 pm

The arena goes pitch black as Longinus is standing in the ring. The tron
Shows a Scorpion attacking its prey as "I Won’t Do What You Tell Me" hits out the sound system. the crowd boo as the scorpion makes his way down the ramp wearing his leather jacket with the words "Straight Edge" on the back and a scorpion down the side.

Scorpion walks in to ring where Longinus can be seen standing.

S: well its funny is it not Longinus? You going on about people believing in you but tell me why should they believe in a man who had to go through rehab in order to stop being addicted to the drink? The man who promised to get rid of hero and the church. But where are all these promises?

S: Sure the "great lord" hero might not be around here but the church still remains pretty solid if you ask me Longinus even with out there core.

S: If you ask me Longinus I’m pretty sure a drunk ***** like your self will start to drown yourself in the drink again. That is the very reason why Longinus my respect for you is very thin. You’re a man who promises things which he can’t keep. I for one promised I would be hardcore champion one day and i have become a 2 time hardcore champion in less than 9 months of being in this industry. While a man like yourself has accomplished 1 thing and that was being the free weight champion... for how long did you keep that title??? Oh that's right "Atheist" not very long at all. While I defended my title against one of the biggest main eventers in this company and drove him to hell and back at Born in Fire.

S: It makes me sick that you thing you can jump your way in to my limelight Longinus you know for a fact that I am the very reason people tune in to watch this show....and you say that once your finished with me you’re on your way to the hardcore title????...Wake up boy I’ve been in plenty of hardcore match’s. I’m the very man who resurrected the hardcore division from its burnt ashes!

Scorpion Gets In To Longinus Face as the Two Stare.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sat 10 Mar 2012, 8:59 pm

The Tron comes alive and Clarrissa is standing outside a gym, she pushes the door open and we see it's Blue Dragons gym in the heart of Liverpool.

C: I’m here in 'The Den' Blue Dragon's wrestling and boxing facility, after undergoing renovation last year this has became a focal point for young men from all over the north west of England, men who have issues with drink or drugs, problems at home or outside of their family. This place has became a safe haven and a life changer for so many young men already, after only being open for a few weeks, these men once again feel like valuable members of society...

she walks a little further into the mas of moving body’s and punch back, seeing men who look like they would be more suited to a shop doorway than an active environment...

C: These men are using the training made available by Blue Dragon to give themselves the focus and drive needed to reassess their lives and to help them turn their lives around

Clarrissa steps towards a man who look in his late thirties, alternating between punching a speedbag and kicking and kneeing a heavy bag... he spots Clarrissa and takes a sip from a water bottle befortowellingng the sweat from his face and body and sitting on a nearby bench, clarrisa sits next to him...

C: This is Jay, he's been training here for just a few weeks and it has helped him to turn his life around.. well perhaps I'd better let you take it from here Jay?

J: Thanks love... My name is Jay Zuko, at lease that what I was happy to think, Up until 4 weeks ago I was in serious trouble. I was wanted for assault on a police officer and had warrants out for my arrest in relation to armed robbery, going equipped for criminal activity and numerous drugs charges...

Clarrissa looks at Jay, a look of shock in her face...

J: I know I wasn't supposed to say all this, but it's true, you see when you called me a week and a half ago I was still going through some things, Blue was pushing me hard to get through it, he practically had me locked up in this place so I wasn’t going to tell you the full story over the phone.

He spits on the floor and rubs it into the concrete with his foot

J: You see, I was wanted for all sort, I was a desperate man, I saw this place, still getting renovated and I assumed there'd be some stuff I could nick to sell on and earn a few quid. So I broke in, I searched the offices and there was nothing of any use, a few tools, too old to sell on, the only room I couldn’t get into was an office, the name 'Blue Dragon' on the door, I was a casual follower of the 6WF and knew him as the lovable joker my nephew liked to laugh at, as far as I knew, the things he said about him coming from this area was just in 'character'. But when I saw this place I realised, maybe he was the guy he said he was. I realised that all those stories about his upbringing, about his criminal past, they were all true.

C: I can assure you from personal experience Jay he was a different man at one point, almost like.. I don’t know, a different person all together.

J: I know all about that Clarrissa, I've not got to the most important part yet. You see, I looked around the back for a while before I heard noise from in here, by the ring. I looked through a hole in a wall and saw him, Blue Dragon, the animal that I know he can be. He was ranting about JJ Johnson, and calling himself week for blaming others for his mistakes, he was pounding on what I thought was a punch bag, until I saw the dust coming from the ground. Then I spotted his hands, dripping with blood, I stepped away from the peep hole and knocked a loose brick out, by the tie I looked at the ground and then back, all that was there was rubble, and half a wall. Dragon had been taking his frustrations out.. on a brick wall. He'd knocked down a fu*king wall??? By punching it?

Clarrissa nods her head as if to say 'Yes, and?'

J: By the time I realised that he's gone it was too late, I heard heavy breathing behind me, I heard a growl and I slowly turned to see him, looking down on me. I looked into his eyes and they weren't the eyes of the 'mad scouser' I saw on telly. They were the eyes of a real life dragon, and his breath was fire, hot like a wild animals, I could feel it on my face, as his eyes burned a hole deep into my soul and in that second, I saw the inner strength that I needed. Before I knew it, he had me by the throat, lets just say that things went downhill from there.

C: What happened?

J: He kicked the living sh*t out of me, broke two ribs with one punch, knocked my tooth out with a head-but and all this before I even realised what was going on. I managed to get away through a window but that wasn't the end of it. The next night, I came back.

C: Why?

By this point Clarrissa wasn’t conducting an interview, she was just interested in the story...

J: I went back to talk to Blue Dragon, to find out why he had, and I don’t like to say this, taken it easy on me the night before. So I knocked on the front door and he invited me in, he had a ring set up, he had punch-bags, speed-bags, weights, everything set out. He told me he knew I'd be back and that he was going to help me become a better person. I didn’t believe him, I told him where to stick it and was about to leave when he told me something that changed me mind about him, he really did understand, more than I thought. So I went on to train with him, that night, and the next, every night since I've been here. The first week I told by mates that I was out drinking and doin what I used to do best, causing trouble, the next week, I invited a few guys like me, who wanted to change, then before I knew it the word had spread and this place was full...

He looks around at the 20 or so men, training all over the gym, four men in the ring and two on the outside talking strategy, four men on the heavy bags and another four on the speed-bags, four men training with grapple-bags and two standing by a water fountain laughing and joking.

J: Now look at it, it's like an oasis in the middle of the chaos of this area, and I for one think that it's saving lives, and creating new ones... Clarrissa is it?

C: Yes...

J: I know Blue Dragon's already left for Texas, I just want to pass a message onto him if that's ok? Then I gotta get back to work, running this place can be tough...

C: Of course Jay, you say what you need...

J: My name's not Jay any more love, that was the old me, that forgot who he was. My name is James Sucofsky. Son of Mary and Uri, god bless there souls. Blue, you helped me turn my life around in such a short time, you made me into a man, rather that that street rat that broke in here. I know I’m new to the whole wresting scene but I do know who JJ Johnson is, I know what he says he stands for, and I know that you stand for the same thing, I know you don’t trust him, and I don’t blame you. You see Blue, what you told me that night will go to my grave, but I think you should let it out, I think you need to, it may help people understand you. But that’s your decision mate, I understand why you choose to keep secrets, just know this. The Den is safe while your away, I will make sure of that. Do what you need to do to get this thing with JJ out of the way and realise that you and him are the same, just because he's not showing his dark side doesn’t mean he's lying about who he is, and just because you did show yours once upon a time doesn’t mean you gotta look for the bad in everyone else. Blue, you get out there, take on JJ and beat him in the ring, not outside of it. Become number one contender and the bring the title back to the gym, that shelf is still in your office, waiting for the gold. To the 6CWF universe, I gotta tell you, this man isn't what you think he is, he's much more. Some of you see it already and some of you don’t, but you need to get behind him because he is the future of the wrestling business and he will put on one hell of a show for you Sunday night, and every night after that. Blue I'll tell you what you told me that first night we trained. Fight Hard, fight well, and fight clean. Win the fight, but do it for the right reasons...

The camera fades too black..... and the crowd cheer and chant Blue Dragons name for a while before the lights in the arena fade and 'Before I Forget' rips through the speakers as the crowd pop and Blue Dragon steps out onto the stage, wearing jeans and a leather jacket, he has a t shirt on under it with the words 'real main event player'. He walks down the ramp on one side tagging the fans hands, before running around the ring tagging every fans hand making his way all the way around the ring and back up the ramp on the opposite side, before finding himself back on the stage, he lifts his arms high into the air as blue pyro's blast either side of him and he casually walks down the ring once again tagging hands as he goes. He steps into the ring and asks for a mic

BD: Houston Texas!!! We having a good night?!?

The crowd are going mental chanting 'Dragon, Dragon, Dragon'

BD: Did you enjoy the video? I gotta say, I wasn’t expecting that. 6WF management obviously heard about my work in my old neighbourhood and went to visit. Clarrissa, hope it didn't stink too much for you in that place, it's like a sweat box. And Jay, or James, nice one mate. Glad to see you've only got good things to say. But the problem is, I'm not out here to talk about the Den, I'm here to talk about my opponent tonight, JJ Johnson....

Half of the crowd cheer and the other half boo. Dragon looks surprised at the mixed reaction.

BD: Ok well maybe some of you have started seeing things the way I do, or perhaps you just prefer me?

Crowd are 50/50 on this too

BD: But tonight, we go one on one, tonight we find out who is the better man in between these ropes. Tonight you see who I am JJ, tonight, I see who you truly are. You see, I saw what you had to say earlier on. About how your the man here in 6WF, how you have done everything here and how I've done so little. You don’t get it do you? I'm not the one who made this personal. I'm not the one who pushed this thing, I made one throw away comment about you not helping me out in the chamber. About how you watched me get pinned and afterwards I realised why, you did what I'd have done, the 6WF title was on the line and you did what you needed to do to win, pity you never. I would have loved it if I could come out later on tonight and take that title from you. I'll just have to make do with pinning you tonight and then kicking the sh*t out of Greggers one more time to take it from him.

The crowd cheer again.

BD: I truly am the future on 6WF, and I'm not going to stand here and tell you that I'm willing to wait for my time, I have been in this company the same amount of time as Keith Leone and Patricks. I've not won the gold that they have, and I've not been as 'over' with these fans as them either, but the main difference between me and them is that I've always spoke my mind, I've never been afraid to do what I want, when I want. I was a different man, when I cam into this company, I made mistakes and that got caused me to be very, unpopular, with the fans and with the management. My mistakes are my own, and I'm probably going to make a load more. But you know what JJ, I'll learn from them.

Dragon is getting riled up, pacing the ring and looking at the top of the ramp, shouting directly at the curtain as if JJ was there.

BD: You have done it all here as you say. You've won every title and every accolade, and according to you, you've got nothing to prove. And that's where it all falls apart, because you've done it all before, and you know exactly what to expect. But in case you've not noticed, I do things a little different to anyone else. You say I want to be like you, your wrong, me and no body else should ever want to be just like you, or any of the old guard here, we should all aspire to be better. And I know I will be, I may already be better than you.

The crowd are split 50/50 again as that strange sound of Boos and Cheers mixed together.

BD: As for you talking about my parents, I've made no secrets as to my past, if you'd have even looked at the shows, if you'd have even watched 6WF while you were away from this place, you'd know that. My parents handed me nothing, my dad was a selfish, alcoholic wife beater, my mother was a weak, downtrodden shell of a woman and my youth was spent in the streets fighting for respect. Is that being handed everything on a plate?

Dragon puts on a sarcastic voice..

BD: I'm oh so happy that you believe in me Mr Johnson, now I know I'm going to be ok. Now I have endorsement from 'Mr 6WF' I believe in myself....

The crowd start chant again a mix of two names 'Dragon, JJ, Dragon, JJ'

BD: So here we are, As it's being dubbed, Old School Vs New School. Or the Wiley Old Lion Vs the Young Wolf? Truth is, I’m not a wolf, I don’t hunt in a pack, I don’t strike while your backs turned, I am the beast of old, I am the angry young Dragon, I am the one who will swoop down and stand before you. Look the old lion in the face and put him down, put him out of his pain so that he doesn’t have to keep on limping along trying to keep up with the rest of the pride.

Dragon stops in the centre of the ring and takes off his jacket pointing to the words on the front

BD: 'Real Main Even Player' this is something you will see soon enough JJ..

He turns to reveal the back which says '#F*CKYOU' as the camera once again fades to black and the crowd chant the two mens names once again....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 10 Mar 2012, 9:14 pm

Mcmanus is walking through the corridors of the stadium with Jenny.

JM- Not long now Jenny, Not long until I get my hands on that European Championship.
Clarke and Hobo will not know what has hit them, I will not let this chance slip through my fingers.

Mcmanus Stops and walks over to a water cooler and grabs a drink and laughs.

JM- What a long way I have come since destroying Uryu week in and week out for months.

Mcmanus turns into his locker room and Jenny follows him in and slams the door shut

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 9:21 pm

L "Your respect for me is thin? I dont need or want your respect. Where did you get that from? The only people that make any difference is these people in the crowd, the fans!" (crowd cheer)

"You see, you are making a fatal error. So you have been a 2 time hardcore champion. Lets give the guy a clap shall we. Do you actually realise what that means? Ziltch, zero, Zip. Absolutely nothing! So I havent been involved in a hardcore match here in the 6CWF. Do you actually realise what that means? Yup you guessed it (Longinus gets right in the face of Scorpion and says slowly) Ziltch.......Zero......Zip.......Absolutely nothing."

"Whilst you were still learning how to leg drop I was on the streets fighting for survival. I was lost, my family disowned me, I was left to fend for myself. In the back alleys and the darkened streets I had more 'hardcore' fights than you can imagine. And against tougher opponents than you! You can believe that! Sometimes I won, sometimes I lost. But the important thing is that I got back up ready for more."

"You say I never accomplished anything against the Church of Hero. Did they finish me off? Did they end my career? I was one man often outnumbered and did they stop me? No chance. Like I was when I fought in the back alleys of Newcastle I got up. I got back in their face ready for more. You underestimate me Scorpion, and that will be your downfall. You talk about straight edge and Scorpion 7.25. Well in the book of The Atheist it says come Survival im going to woop your ass from here to kingdom come. And you should believe in that, because if you believe in anything.........(crowd goes to chant the next bit as Scorpion shakes his head)

Longinus does not continue the chant, but instead drops the microphone and dives on top of Scorpion punching away. Scorpion rolls Longinus over so that he is on top punching. Longinus wriggles out of the hold and both men are now standing up. They trade punches at each other taking it in turn as the crowd cheers in time to the punches. (Longinus punch - Yeh! Scorpion punch - Boo etc)

Scorpion gets the upper hand by throwing Longinus off the ropes and follows up with a clothesline. With Longinus lying on the mat, Scorpion dives out of the ring and gets a chair. Scorpion slides back into the ring holding the chair high in his hand and looking towards the crowd who are booing. Scorpion unleashes a barrage of chair shots on Longinus who is helpless to the attack. Suddenly a rush of referees flood to the ring to hold Scorpion back. Longinus is in pain and wipes his head. Longinus slowly gets to his feet and looks at the blood on his hand. Longinus smiles, then laughs at Scorpion who is being held back. Longinus dives towards Scorpion and the two of them trade blows once more until the referees separate them into separate corners in the ring. Longinus is ushered out of the ring and walks up the ramp still wiping the blood off his head. Scorpion is left in the ring battling with the referees to release him as he is shouting towards Longinus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sat 10 Mar 2012, 11:53 pm

I am Perfection hits the stage speakers as Jack makes his way out onto the stage to loud chants from the crowd of his name. He stops shorts on the stage and begins to speak.

PJ: This Sunday, the best of the Genesis, the best of 6CW go head to head to stake a claim over 6CW.

Crowd: 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW

PJ: Team 6CW contains athletes who have won numerous titles. Former tag team champions, former world champions. 7 men who have done it all and seen it all. On our team, there's been many fights, blood has been shed, sweat has been dripped from our foreheads. Previous disagreements will be put aside for the betterment of this wonderful company. A company where all of us have built our careers, earnt money for our families, entertained the masses who spend their hard earned money to come and see us wrestle and put on a show. For this, we won't let you down. We aim to come out of Survival, survivors. We aim to win, and win well. It's not about who picks up final pinfall, who eliminates the post opposition team members, who survives the most. No, this is about the betterment of 6CW. To stop this proud wrestling company falling into the wrong hands. To stop this company from being run into the ground by those whose own personal desires and greed motivate them to cheat for victories, who's morals are thrown into the bin for the opportunity for a six-figure salary. We 7 men all shame the same ideals, we've been betrayed, we've been lied to, promises have been broken, titles stolen, victories that have been snatched. At Survival, we aim to survive, our promise is that 6CW survives. A company that was founded on sound wrestling ability, sound wrestling morals. Those ideals have been dashed to the ground. Tomorrow night, we bring them back. We sacrifice ourselves, our lives, our careers to ensure that 6CW is here for the next generation. For the younger fans who can continue to grow up and idealise the likes of GazzyD, Keith Leone and myself to name a few.

Crowd: PERFECT JACK PERFECT JACK PERFECT JACK

PJ: Thank you proud 6CW fans, we will do you proud because you do us proud by spending your hard-earned money to see us every week. We will leave it all in the ring, for you.

Jack applauds the fans as they continue to chant his name.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sun 11 Mar 2012, 6:23 am

Dopant Zero
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6CWF Arena. The fans are all hyped and excited for Survival.. Suddenly camera men surrounds the Team Japan locker room door as a knock erupts. The door opens as Tsukasa 1 half of Dopant Zero looks and stare at the Reporters)

Tsukasa- What?

Reporter 1- Tsukasa in just 12 hours you will be in a classical survivor team elimination tag team match when you tagged with Cerberus/Orthrus/Dopant Zero/Killbane against Johnny Lawless/Colbert Pickwhiste/Byron Williams/Dan Morris/Jacob Strong what are your reactions to this?

Tsukasa- My reaction?

(Tsukasa smirks)

Tsukasa- Well first and for most my name is Tsukasa Yaguruma! Thats a Japanese Name and I am a Japanese Man forced out my will to team with a bunch of Amateurs that I could care too less about even if I WIN THIS MATCH THIS IS JUST ANOTHER WIN ON DOPANT'S ZERO RECORD!

(Tsukasa pauses)

Tsukasa- I can care less about this match and what Dopant Zero will do in that match! All I care for is why I haven't received a match against Gazzy D and Jerone Doubleswitch what ever the hell that parasite name is! I want to be the ones to face Genesis! I can stand trash in my ring and those guy is pure trash!

(Tsukasa pauses)

Tsukasa- Dopant Zero has been in this sad excuse of a company for nearly 5 months and we are sick and tired of weak competition! We are doing bad whenwe are put up against losers! Losers who were has-beens in this damn company...For Example lEX hart and Dicey Reilly the jokes of this company! iI'm pround Lex Hart grew balls and did something he didn't have the balls to do in the last past year and thats ditch Dicey Reilly

(Tsukasa pauses)

Tsukasa- But New Flash Lex Hart we don't like you and in this match tomorrow we hope you watch us and don't forget who made you famous boy! The only reason why these tag teams are nowhere in sight that defeated us is because they can't get the job done! WE ARE THE ONES THAT CAN DEFEAT GENESIS NO ONE ELSE!

(Suddenly Kenzaki walks int the interview)

Kenzaki- Wow how cruel I didn't hea that you guys were outside conduction ana interview on how we feel about our upcoming matches...well for one Hidari isn't in here please leave a message after we kick your ass

(The reporter hesitates)

Reporters- Wha Whao Wait... Guys alot of people has been speculating and wondering who is this guy you guys keep referring to on speaker and what influence do he have on Team Japan?

(Kenzaki laughs)

Kenzaki- Let's Just say that he's the reson why we're here in the first place but you...those idotic parasites and the rest of these sad fans will just have to stay tune at the escalation after this damn pathetic ppv one of the worst ppv this year and my book! WE NEED COMPETITON NOT TRASH!

(Kenzaki walks off as Tskuasa pushes the Reporter out the way as they walk down the hallway scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sun 11 Mar 2012, 6:47 am

Hidari Kenji RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a 6CWF Arena.. The fans are all hyped and excited for Survival... Hood Hop blast on the speakers as Hidari Kenji comes walking ut from the rap wearing his traditional track jacket with sunglasses he walks from behind the curtain in the screaming fans chanting "You Suck". He smiles as he makes his way down the ramp and up the steel steps into the ring..."Hood Hop" dies)

Hidari- WOW YOU GUYS ARE LOUD!

(The fans boo as Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Pff you guys do your thing each and everyweek and I must say its kinda funny as hell if you ask me because EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF DUCKS!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Oh its True Its Damn True!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- But Survival is around the corner which means that its time for the drama and the bull$hit and TEAM JAPAN TO TAKE THAT DAMN INTERFED CUP!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- This is my oppertunity and my damn time and i WILL NOT LET NONE OF THOSE IDIOTS IN THE BACK RUIN THIS!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Not Mike Hill! Not Yarmouth Blade! Not Big Al Lustly, not Shawn Styles not Rapture of any of those other clowns that think they can stop me from achieving my damn gold! I will b e the one will the 1...2..3 pin! Because I am that damn good! I coiuld care less about titles in 12 hours. The current champions are weak anyone in this damn Tournment!

(Fans boo)

Hidari- Mike Hill is a joke that can easily be defeated by me you wanna know what because Yarmouth Blade sucks!

(Fans cheer)

Hidari- Rapture! I want your title AROUND MY SHOULDER AND I KNOW I CAN TAKE IT BECAUSE I'M THE MAN THAT HAS A BIGGER FUTURE IN THIS INDUSTRY AND YOU DON'T! Unlike you Rapture I got plans I want to be a International Champion and you know what I will become the first co-champion holding both International and TV Titles one day! JACKSON BLACK IM NOT MIKE HILL!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- I did what you did and kicked his ass...He's irrelevant now its just me Hidari Kenji the most underrated fastest rising star in all of 6CW who has yet to have a title shot AND to never get pinned in 2012! I am the best at what I do and I will show that to each and all the non believers because when I do win and rub it in all of your faces!
I TOLD YOU SO!

Hidari- I'm an the future of this company Not Genesis just TEAM JAPAN! AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS I WANT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU IDIOTS TO LISTEN CLOSE TO THE WORDS "I TOLD YOU SO!"

(Fans chant you suck)

Hidari- Now my opponents tomorrow! Big Al Lustly???? IRRELEVANT!...... The Shadow aka the idiot! He's a loser and I will make sure I take his ass out and send him on the first trip to the hospital because this is my opportunity.

(Hidari pauses as the fans give off a max reaction)

Hidari- The Dragon I swear this is gimmick hour....NEXT!

Hidari- Oh thats right there aren't anymore men left on the team let's try females!???

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Rapture the biggest bitch I know! I know he has a bigger same sexual performance like Yarmouth Blade's dad but Rapture is a woman that walks around with other people's gold and I want mines when I finally get my hands you bitch!

(The fans scream in cheers as Hidari drops the mic and signals for the fake TV Title around his waist. He walks out the ring up the ramp as the scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 11 Mar 2012, 10:14 am

As Jack stands in the ring basking in the crowds love and adulation a few boos can be heard coming from near the ramp. Jack looks around trying to see where the boos are coming from.

The boos begin to grow in volume and ferocity as 'Sonne' begins to count down....

Eins
zwei
drei
vier
fünf
Sechs
sieben
acht
neun
UDO!

The guitars blast out as Udo Berg steps onto the ramp with his arms raised. The crowd spew their hatred towards him as he smirks and slowly makes his way to the ring.

He grabs a microphone and eyeballs Perfect Jack as he stops just outside the ring.

Udo: Mr Jack.....You say you vill be fighting for the 6CW fans? Unt you vill leafe it all in de ring......

...Then you haff already failed.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOO

Udo: You see us....in Genesis, we fight for ourselves UNT that is vhy we are so dominant, you say your team hass former champions in it....well Genesis has the CURRENT champions in it, Unt there iss one reasson we haff them...do you know vhy that iss Mr Jack?

Jack smirks, shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders at Udo.

Udo: Allow me to fill you in Mr Jack, the reasson we hold all the titles is simple........... BECAUSE VE ARE THE BEST!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Udo: These idiots cheer... then boo.... then cheer... unt at the end of the night, they go home to their pathetic shacks or huts or vateffer they call...home. (Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!) But the champions unt powerhouses in Genesis, ve go home to our luxury apartments unt our movie star girlfriends safe in the knowledge that ve are still.....de best.

Jack looks unimpressed with Udo who has a smirk on his giant face

Udo: Mr Jack, I look forward to breaking you in our match this veek, Then there is nothing to stop meine rise to the top of the 6CW ladder, unt once I am there.....

Diss company, unt this BUSINESS..............

Vill neffer be the same.

'Sonne' roars out as Udo drops his microphone and heads up the ramp, he stops at the top and let's out an almighty roar then turns and heads into the back as Jack smirks and raises his arms sending the crowd into rapturous applause.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 11 Mar 2012, 10:24 am

Max Adamson is shown warming up ahead of the Undisputed Championship match, he is looking focused. Max believes he's unseen as he starts talking to himself to psyche himself up;

Max: Come on Max, come on come on come on, tonight's your night, tonight is the night you finally win the big one. Come on, come on come on come on... Tonight the toilet seat will close on Gregers and his reign as Champion. You've even got the perfect victory promo written out, but if I don't win then i'm sending the angriest PM you've ever known... Australian Champion, check. European Champion, check. 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, check. left 6WF to form 6wE, check. Almost took 6CW and put 6WF out of business, check. Run over, Cassus and framed TGA, check. Finally winning the 6WF World Championship...

...It's time.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 11 Mar 2012, 11:35 am

*As Max goes to leave the room he hears a knock and swings open the door to see Uryu holding a briefcase*

MA: Uryu, what do you want?

Uryu: To wish my friend luck. ..

*They hug and smile*

Uryu: ...and to give you something.

*Uryu hands Max the case as they both sit down*

Uryu: You better win tonight Max or I'm gonna make you eat some of my cooking.

*Max smiles and laughs before Uryu sighs*

Max: Hey, you are first up arent you? why come and see me before preperation?

Uryu: To remind myself I have a friend here, I may not be as successful as you but If you win tonight. we gonna party and make Walkabout look like a guys garage.

*Uryu heads to leave as Max stops him*

Max: You will get your chance, if I win, you gotta work twice as hard to earn a shot against me, understood?

*Uryu smiles, shaking Max's hand*

Uryu: If you lose that belt before I earn my shot, you owe me a pizza

Max: Pavement?

*Uryu looks annoyed as Max smiles*

Max: Kidding! But you better focus on your former friend. Don't let history stop you from winning.

Uryu: History says I made one friend and tonight, I offer my support to you, Best of luck.

*Uryu leaves as Max sits down, opening the case as he spots...*

Max: huh?

*Max looks at a solid aluminum championchip belt made out Fosters beer cans, a small image of Roger Jr adorns the centre as several corks hang beneath it as it reads "True Australian Champion, Max Adamson" A small note appears as Max reads it.*

Max: Cheers Uryu, but you have bad taste, Fosters? REALLY?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next