The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Survival March 11th 2012

+17
Uryu Ishida
Nay
Beer
Lee
Marsh
ncfc_Tooze
Adam D
Cable
Bentyf1
Crimey
Gregers
Marky
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Paul Mac 6CW
Blade
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
JJJohnson
21 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6CWF Survival March 11th 2012 - Page 2 Empty 6CWF Survival March 11th 2012

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Live from the Reliant Astrodome in Houston,Texas

Match 1
Grudge Match
Logan Kincade/Nay Bother vs Uryu/Dexter Morgan

Match 2
Interfed Cup Final
6CW vs 6WF
Yarmouth Blade/Mike Hill/Kenji Hidari/Shaun Styles vs Rapture/Dragon/Shadow/Big Al Lustley

Match 3
Trevor Swann vs Zane Altair

Match 4
N01 contenders match-Hardcore Title
Scorpion vs Longinus

Match 5
Team Cerberus vs Team Lawless
Cerberus/Orthrus/Dopant Zero/Killbane vs Johnny Lawless/Colbert Pickwhiste/Byron Williams/Dan Morris/Jacob Strong

Match 6
European Title
Clarke James vs Hobo vs James McManus

Match 7
Last man standing
Zach Corchia vs Visage

Match 8
Hardcore Title
Saint vs Cassius Zhi

Match 9
Blue Dragon vs JJ Johnson

Match 10
Team Genesis vs Team 6CW
Lex Hart/Jack Frost/Udo Berg/Michael Sweetwater/Mr Kenty/Chris Guerra vs Keith Leone/Jackson Black/GazzyD/Jerome Dubois/Engel Harlequin/Perfect Jack

Main event
Undisputed Title
Chaos vs Max Adamson vs Marshall Murdoch vs Crime Lord

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Survival March 11th 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CWF Survival March 11th 2012

Post by Cable Sun 11 Mar 2012, 12:03 pm

Dopant Zero RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene takes place in a 6CWF Arena.. The fans are hyped and excited for the upcoming ppv when Breathe blast through the speakers as Tskasa and Kenzaki Nogami comes walking out from behind the curtains into the roar off booes from the fans... They make their way down the ramp as he they climb the steel steps and into the ring.. They both have mics as "Breathe" dies down...

Kenzaki- Listen up you parasites! This and I mean this is the last time you'll ever witness the downfall of Dopant Zero because starting tommorow we will rise into a better tag team with the help of our mentor.

(Fans boo)

Tsukasa- You see unlike the people in this Arena. We are winners not losers!

(Fans boo)

Kenzaki- You idiots will respect us and will know why we are soon to be the next Tag Team Champions in 2012.

Tsukasa- you see in our Team Cerberus vs Team Lawless Match. Dopant Zero will carry this pathetic team into victory simply because we're the better team without those jokes of idiots on our team. Dopant Zero is the future

Kenzaki- AND THE FUTURE IS NOW!

(Fans boo)

(Tsukasa gets from out the ring and signals at a fan as the camera man zooms the camera man zooms to Tsukasa pointed at the fan as he confronts him)

Tsukasa- Wait you got something to say tough guy you don't want none of this!

(The fan speaks)

Fan- I bet you I can kick your ass!

(The fans in the Arena are on their feet cheering for him to kick Tsukasa's ass but Kenzaki then climbs out the ring to confront the two men)

Kenzaki- Whoa! Whoa! C'Mon Tsukas ahe's just a wimp but since this man like for you to back your month where your money is. I want to see a body slam contest do you people wanna see it

(Fans cheer)

Tsukasa- Your on old man get into the ring!

(So suddenly the 6CWF fan is in the ring as a Referee comes flying down the ramp as Tsukasa just smiles.)

Kenzaki- I wanna see a good fight no grabassing! No takeing advantaage of the other person

(Kenzaki give them the signal and rings the bell for them to start.. They start as they both grabble each other...the fans are hyped as the fan looks like he getting the upperhand but then Tsukasa plays passom and flips the fan into a body slam. He falls down as Tsukasa cheer in victory...the fans boo)

Kenzaki- Ladies and Gentlemen Tsukasa!

(The fans boo as Tsukasa begins to attack the fan...referee tries to bring Tsukasa apart and get security but no comes out.. Tsukasa then pushes the referee out the way as he goes to attack the fan and throws him over the top rope....Security then shows up as Tsukasa and Kenzaki leave from the Arena into the crowd...scene fades to black as medics and security come out the sincen)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sun 11 Mar 2012, 12:53 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6CWF Arena where interviews takes place and the scene is showing Clarissa waiting patiently...Hidari walks up slowly behind to put his hands over her eyes....)

Hidari- Guss Whu?

(Clarissa looks horrified)

Clarissa- FOO POO????!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

(Hidari smirks as he speaks normally)

Hidari- Its me!

Clarissa- Hmm Mr. Undefeated in 2012?

(Hidari moves his eyes from Clarissa's eyes as she look behind her and starts to smile)

Hidari- You look different when you smile you should do that more often..

Clarissa- Is that so?

Hidari- I guess... you do know my bet is today right!? If I win that Interfed Cup I promise I was going to let you touch it plus you gotta go out on a date with me!

Clarissa- Really?

Hidari- Yes Really!

Clarissa- Interview time I hope you lose that bet btw like I'd ever go out with you..

Clarissa smirks)

Hidari- So get on with the interview then...

(Camera zooms as Clarissa begins to interview clarissa)

Clarissa- What do you think about the opponents in this Interfed Cup?

Hidari- In case you haven't saw but earlier I stated why those idiots don't have anything on me! I am the guy thats going to walk survival and I will win that cup if its the last thing I do! Speaking of which Rapture you held that tv title far too long and when was the last time you defended it? WATCH YOUR BACK!

(Fans Boo)

Hidari- Now the question for you Clarissa is who do you want to win the Interfed cup?

Clarissa- Well one I will always be a fan of 6WF and 6CW you idiots can't win today! I am a proud member of 6WF and I put my heart into interviewing for this company

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Oh please we all know your using your assets to further your career!

(Clarissa laughs)

Hidari- Your nice round Euopean Ass that you try showoff and your natural sized c cups! Your a whore!

(Clarissa smirks)

Clarissa- Well unlike you European Men are much bigger than Japanese Men

Hidari- Oh Yeah? How would you know?

Clarissa- Umm something called statictics

(Fans cheer)

Hidari- Well Statictics are wrong just as like the statics and chances of 6WF walking out with that Interfed Cup is slim to none!

(Hidari then pulls out pictures)

Clarissa- And what are those?

Hidari- Pictures to why I'm winning that damn interfed cup my opponents have nothing and i mean nothing on me!

(As Hidari flips the pictures over he says their names)

Hidari- Big Al Lustly what a joke- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Shadow is just a ghost with no talent- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rapture is a joke- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Dragon and Foo Poo- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Fans laugh)

(Hidari throws the pictures)

Hidari- I am winning that damn interfed cup and there is not a single goddamn thing you can do about that!

(Hidari leaves as Clarissa smirks...scene fades to black....)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2