The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dylan Hartley in frame for England captaincy

+38
mystiroakey
Geordie
dragonbreath
sugarNspikes
eirebilly
gregortree
Equo Troiano
nobbled
Biltong
HammerofThunor
EnglishReign
ChequeredJersey
TrailApe
Knackeredknees
ospreysboyo
wickedwasp
Mad for Chelsea
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
formerly known as Sam
Sgt_Pooly
rugbyfan
tigertattie
SecretFly
RubyGuby
thomh
majesticimperialman
timhen
robbo277
Barney McGrew did it
Knowsit17
robshaw4england
Morgannwg
maestegmafia
doctor_grey
Cowshot
faraway
drsambo1928
Cymroglan
42 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dylan Hartley in frame for England captaincy - Page 4 Empty Dylan Hartley in frame for England captaincy

Post by Cymroglan Sun 01 Apr 2012, 2:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Northampton hooker Dylan Hartley in frame for England captaincy
England forwards coach Graham Rowntree has revealed that Dylan Hartley "might well soon" be made captain.

Rowntree made the remarks during testimony that helped limit the Northampton hooker's recent ban for biting Ireland's Stephen Ferris .

Hartley is suspended until 14 May following the incident during England's 30-9 Six Nations victory last month.

Rowntree said Hartley was "very close to having been made captain and might well soon become captain".

His comments are recorded in a written judgement which has been released following the independent disciplinary panel's ruling
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/17579531

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Dylan Hartley in frame for England captaincy - Page 4 Empty Re: Dylan Hartley in frame for England captaincy

Post by Equo Troiano Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:18 am

He also has a Chris De Burgh hat, bought from merchandising, the last time he went to see the great man perform live. Probably.

Equo Troiano

Back to top Go down

Dylan Hartley in frame for England captaincy - Page 4 Empty Re: Dylan Hartley in frame for England captaincy

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:18 am

Mad for Chelsea wrote:biltong has several hats: the poster one, the moderator one, and the one he pinched from Fists of Fury after the latest test match (sorry, private joke).

Well he didn't want to eat the thing. Serves him right. Wink
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:19 am

Sadly I have never seen him play live, maybe that's why I didn't know he is the worst performer ever.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Triangulation Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:20 am

Biltong's favourite song

Red and White, White and Green livin' in per-fect har-mon-y
Red and White, White and Green, livin' in per-fect har-mon-y
Side by side in my pencil box oh Lord why don't we?

Triangulation

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:21 am

Nah, my favourite songs are.

1. Brothers in arms
2. Imagine
3. Spaceman cam travelling.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:26 am

not "you can leave your hat on"?

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:32 am

Laugh I like the video of that song. Ok!
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:36 am

that's quite enough information thank you Laugh

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Equo Troiano Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:36 am

biltongbek wrote:Nah, my favourite songs are.

1. Brothers in arms
2. Imagine
3. Spaceman cam travelling.

Well, that explains an awful lot. Doh

Equo Troiano

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:40 am

na na na na na na na peace and good will to all men

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:41 am

Classy, eh?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:41 am

them 3 are ok dude- just abit on the melocolley side

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:45 am

stock songs for magic fm- well maybe brothers in arms is abit hardcore for em - replace with toto africa..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:45 am

or toto - hold the line. what an absolute tune.

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:46 am

It does put one in a mellow mood though, and just before it gets too mellow, I put on some Queen, Men at Work, Pink Floyd etc
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:48 am

Comfort wrote:or toto - hold the line. what an absolute tune.

ABSOLUTE tune

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by Equo Troiano Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:52 am

mystiroakey wrote:them 3 are ok dude- just abit on the melocolley side

Well they do sort of appeal to a certain kind of person I feel. You know, the kind that whilst in their early 40's still lives at home with Mum.

I could be wrong. I could also be being disengenuous to De Burgh. The vomit inducing crooner may well put on a great show. If you're into that sort of thing. And if Mum will let you go and watch. In the new jumper she knitted you for the occasion.

Equo Troiano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:54 am

A friend of mine was part of Chris de Burgh's management team until she opted for a career change last year. He still earns enough to pay 4 management staff's salaries ...
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:54 am

gotto admit in this particular genre- fleetwood mac would be my fav band!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:55 am

blues, im actually so relieved you're 24, im only 22 myself and felt a bit weird swapping tunes that are older than me! I dont feel so bad now theres a few of us with knowledge of music beyond our years! Very Happy

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:55 am

Equo Troiano wrote:

Well they do sort of appeal to a certain kind of person I feel. You know, the kind that whilst in their early 40's still lives at home with Mum.

I could be wrong. I could also be being disengenuous to De Burgh. The vomit inducing crooner may well put on a great show. If you're into that sort of thing. And if Mum will let you go and watch. In the new jumper she knitted you for the occasion.

thats abit harsh lol

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:57 am

Comfort wrote:blues, im actually so relieved you're 24, im only 22 myself and felt a bit weird swapping tunes that are older than me! I dont feel so bad now theres a few of us with knowledge of music beyond our years! Very Happy

Haha, Toto never go out of fashion! Ale

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:59 am

Equo Troiano wrote:

Attacking someone's personal taste is a bit far.

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 04 Apr 2012, 11:02 am

equo do you have the balls to put up some of your fav tunes!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Wed 04 Apr 2012, 11:03 am

danger on the track - europe.

another massive tune, if only Hartley had sank his teeth into 80's glam rock! Yahoo

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by Equo Troiano Wed 04 Apr 2012, 11:03 am

Kiwireddevil wrote:A friend of mine was part of Chris de Burgh's management team until she opted for a career change last year. He still earns enough to pay 4 management staff's salaries ...

But can he eat three shredded wheat?

That should be the question.

Equo Troiano

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 11:06 am

bluestonevedder wrote:
Equo Troiano wrote:

Attacking someone's personal taste is a bit far.

By all means let him attack it, I am old enough to handle criticism of my generation's music. I also have no probelm with anyone still listening to the three blind mice, as long as it isn't at my house.

Now where did the wife put that knitted jumper...
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Equo Troiano Wed 04 Apr 2012, 11:23 am

Ah, but tis the music of my generation too. The only difference is that I have taste old man. What. Whistle

Equo Troiano

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Wed 04 Apr 2012, 11:26 am

Dylan Hartley in frame for England captaincy - Page 4 1347041234

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 11:28 am

Equo Troiano wrote:Ah, but tis the music of my generation too. The only difference is that I have taste old man. What. Whistle

One man's taste is another man's trash. chin
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 11:28 am

Comfort wrote: Dylan Hartley in frame for England captaincy - Page 4 1347041234

Your throaght isgonna get dry Comfort. cider
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Wed 04 Apr 2012, 11:35 am

Ill be outta work in half an hour, and then, tasty beverages will wash away the dryness of today.

Its been a good day, i got to rant about the blues management quite a bit, on various threads. Its becoming a bit regular.

Perhaps its my "Bryce".

"Bryce" - something which you think has failed you, and everyone else, that you need to talk/rant about online to ensure you are not embodied by hate.

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 11:37 am

Yeah, your bryce has become my Bruce, get it? Ok!

Bruce - Australia ...

Agh, forget it.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Wed 04 Apr 2012, 12:51 pm

Comfort wrote:sharing is caring after all! Dylan Hartley in frame for England captaincy - Page 4 3559488474
Missed this before.

Sharing Sucks.
just sayin........

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Thu 05 Apr 2012, 6:13 am

it depends what you're sharing doc Cool

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Thu 05 Apr 2012, 7:10 am

.......and with who, right mate?
With someone dark and sultry, over a bottle of wine and soft music, I am all about sharing.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Thu 05 Apr 2012, 7:14 am

as long as they're not secretly sharing something with you, you'll be alright, right doc? Wink

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Thu 05 Apr 2012, 7:30 am

Oh baby. You are right there............

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 05 Apr 2012, 7:31 am

Taht's not sharing, that's giving, BIG difference. Rolling Eyes
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Thu 05 Apr 2012, 7:37 am

S'truth.
And, as long as she is not sharing something else in about 9 months.
Just like Rugby, protect yourself at all times.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4