The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

+5
Steel
Ozzy3213
Pal Joey
davidl1061
Kenny
9 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread - Page 10 Empty The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

Post by Luke Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 13:47

First topic message reminder :

The title of the thread says it all.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

Post by Luke Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 2:17

The fixture list has been announced. Rovers 2017 fixtures are-

Sun 5th Feb - Bradford Home
Sun 12th Feb - London Broncos Away
Sun 19th Feb - Rochdale Away
Sun 26th Feb - Oldham Home
Sun 5th March - Sheffield Home
Sun 12th March - Dewsbury Away
Sun 26th March - Halifax Home
Sun 2nd April - Batley Home
Sun 9th April - Swinton Away
Good Friday 14th April - Featherstone Home
BH Monday 17th April - Toulouse Away
Sun 30th April - Rochdale Home
Sun 7th May - Batley Away
Sun 21st May - Swinton Home
Sun 28th May - Bradford (bash)
Sun 4th June - Featherstone Away
Sun 11th June - Oldham Away
Sun 18th June - Dewsbury Home
Sun 26th June - Sheffield Away
Sun 2nd July - London Broncos Home
Sun 9th July - Bradford Away
Sun 16th July - Toulouse Home
Sun 23rd July - Halifax Away

Most games on a Sunday! 3pm kick offs! I think I've found the holy grail, and will be back watching rugby league when it was intended.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 7:27

tigerrobins wrote:The fixture list has been announced. Rovers 2017 fixtures are-

Sun 5th Feb - Bradford  Home
Sun 12th Feb - London Broncos  Away
Sun 19th Feb - Rochdale  Away
Sun 26th Feb - Oldham  Home
Sun 5th March - Sheffield  Home
Sun 12th March - Dewsbury  Away
Sun 26th March - Halifax  Home
Sun 2nd April - Batley  Home
Sun 9th April - Swinton  Away
Good Friday 14th April - Featherstone  Home
BH Monday 17th April - Toulouse  Away
Sun 30th April - Rochdale  Home
Sun 7th May - Batley  Away
Sun 21st May - Swinton Home
Sun 28th May - Bradford (bash)
Sun 4th  June - Featherstone Away
Sun 11th June - Oldham Away
Sun 18th June - Dewsbury Home
Sun 26th June - Sheffield Away
Sun 2nd July - London Broncos Home
Sun 9th July - Bradford Away
Sun 16th July - Toulouse Home
Sun 23rd July - Halifax Away

Most games on a Sunday! 3pm kick offs!  I think I've found the holy grail, and will be back watching rugby league when it was intended.
If you can get maximum points from the first 2 games you could be in for a very good season.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 2:35

Ken Sio has left the club, going back to Australia with the Newcastle Nights. Disappointing but completely expected, as he has been fantastic for us even though we have criminally underused him (best game I saw him play was at Leeds in 2015 season, when we played him as a center, and he tore them apart till he got injured). I wish him all the best.

meanwhile Graeme Horne & Ryan Shaw are both staying. As with most who are staying, this is an okay rather than great news. Although to be fair to Shaw he was coming along nicely till his bad injury.

And the rumors linking Kelly to Hull with Jordan Abdul with a year loan at Rovers seem prity near the mark.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 19 Nov 2016 - 2:28

Rovers have released next years home shirt. And it's this season's with a new main sponsor (íts the university of Hull this season).

Roger Millwards name is on the inside collar, all shirts will have the number 6 on the back. Along with a small picture of him with the challange cup at the bottom of the number. And a quote at the bottom of the shirt (something like - never forget the people who love you - the supporters).

The touches to Roger are nice. But can't help feeling that for £45, that I'm just buying this years shirt, which I've already got.
I'll still probably buy it.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 20 Nov 2016 - 9:55

tigerrobins wrote:Ken Sio has left the club, going back to Australia with the Newcastle Nights. Disappointing but completely expected, as he has been fantastic for us even though we have criminally underused him (best game I saw him play was at Leeds in 2015 season, when we played him as a center, and he tore them apart till he got injured). I wish him all the best.

meanwhile Graeme Horne & Ryan Shaw are both staying. As with most who are staying, this is an okay rather than great news. Although to be fair to Shaw he was coming along nicely till his bad injury.

And the rumors linking Kelly to Hull with Jordan Abdul with a year loan at Rovers seem prity near the mark.
I did hear arumour yesterday that Kelly has gone back to Australia and doesn't want to return.
I suspect if there is any truth in rumour and he can't find a club he will back on the next plane.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 3 Jan 2017 - 21:04

Rovers have released there squad numbers. They are,

1- Adam Quinlan,
2- Ben Cockayne,
3- Thomas Minns,
4- Liam Salter,
5- Ryan Shaw,
7- Jamie Ellis,
8- Nick Scruton,
9- Shaun Lunt,
10- Dane Tilse,
11- Maurice Blair,
12- James Greenwood,
13- Danny Addy,
14- Chris Clarkson,
15- James Donaldson,
16- Jordan Abdull,
17- Mitch Clark,
18- Graeme Horne,
19- George Lawler,
20- Matty Marsh,
21- Robbie Mulhern,
22- Andrew Heffernan,
23- George Milton,
24- Joe Wardill,
25- Will Jubb,
26- Kieran Moran,
27- Will Oakes
28- Liam Harris,
29- Jake Butler-Fleming
30- Joe Cator.

good looking strong squad there, arguably better than last year's.

Rovers have also released íts away shirt, a green and orange number, that being polite is erm different.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 24 Jan 2017 - 14:20

Dane Tilse left the club for family reasons. Didn't really see the best of him, but I wish him well.

And in return we raided Bradford, bringing in forward Ben Kavanagh as a direct replacement on a 2 year deal. And back Kieran Moss, be intresting were he plays given that we have players in his positions.

Seeing as we have 5 ex Bradford players, are we now your 2nd club beast?
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 29 Jan 2017 - 7:50

2nd club??????? Uuummmmm, regrettably purely on the basis of above it would have to be Huddersfield, Clough, Gaskell, Ferguson, O'Brien and Mellor were all at the Bulls last year!!!!!!!!

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 5 Feb 2017 - 0:16

I'd like to wish you well for later on today beast, but I'd be lying.
As I hope we win quite comfortably without any dramers.

Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 5 Feb 2017 - 8:47

tigerrobins wrote:I'd like to wish you well for later on today beast, but I'd be lying.
As I hope we win quite comfortably without any dramers.

If you don't win by a minimum 40 I would be a, very pleased and b, very surprised. Bradford have 4 Leeds loan players (1 month) 3 of who I do not know, a junior I have not seen and Johnny Walker in the squad despite never being announced or even rumored to be signing, albeit it is on a 1 month "trial". Most of whom will probably also not know each other and likely barely trained let alone played at the same time. Let us hope for a some sort of competitive match and no injuries.

The win for Bradford is of course that they are playing, even if it is in the wrong league. The word is that the 12 point deduction was handed out partly on the basis of the assumption that the squad would stay together............oops.

Toulouse hammering Batley yesterday is an eye opener.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 12:36

I didn't go on Sunday, but from what I understand from people who I know who did, it was a game that gave both sides some optimism.

US, despite having a new spine, and looking rusty,scoring over 50, and apparently playing some good rugby.

For Bradford, being a virtually new side, scoring 24, and also looking quite good in spells.

And for the other clubs, the crowd showing that rovers fans haven't left the club, so they should be getting some much needed money (we took over 2000 to Featherstone for a nothing game last middle 8's), if half that travel to away games they'll be quids in.

Personally, worst for you beast, was Rochdale's big win.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 8:14

Game here if you want to see it;

Hull KR v Bulls 5.2.17

Your pack laid down a good foundation and Lunt, Ellis & Quinlan ripped the Bulls apart as I suspect they will do frequently this year. I think you are right there are positives for both sides, Bradford played with spirit and some skill which is all we could really ask in a game such as this but are short on experience particularly in the pack.

Rochdale, yes an eye opener who the Bulls have on Sunday in a very important game. I see you have London away which will be a tougher test, good luck.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 8:16

Sorry looks link the link did not come through, try again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6zhVEQDrTM

and again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6zhVEQDrTM

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 17 Feb 2017 - 20:17

Good news, well for me anyway. Just got my ticket for the Oldham home game a week on Sunday. Really looking forward to it.

And just a point, for our 2 away games so far (London & Rochdale this week), we've sold out our ticket allocation.

oh and just to show how gullible I am, I got the home shirt.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 22 Feb 2017 - 13:07

Rovers are nailed for promotion in my book.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 27 Feb 2017 - 12:19

Well yesterday's game was, well average. It was over after 20. mins as by then Rovers were 24-0 up. After that they just went through the motions.
Oldham were okay, they just never really looked like scoring.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 18 Mar 2017 - 10:04

George Hotel1895 wrote:Rovers are nailed for promotion in my book.

Nailed on to finish top of the Championship but promotion a different matter imho, who do you think will go down?

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 19 Mar 2017 - 13:45

The Beast wrote:

Nailed on to finish top of the Championship but promotion a different matter imho, who do you think will go down?

I do think we will probably top it, though I don't think we'll go unbeaten.
As for anyone going down. At this moment I think if anyone going down you've got to look at Widnes or Huddersfield. Though there's along way to go.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 2 Apr 2017 - 23:48

tigerrobins wrote:
The Beast wrote:

I do think we will probably top it, though I don't think we'll go unbeaten.
As for anyone going down. At this moment I think if anyone going down you've got to look at Widnes or Huddersfield. Though there's along way to go.
From i have seen i would say you are better than Widnes and Huddersfield, and you are the best club in the championship by a country mile.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 3 Sep 2017 - 17:27

Ben Cockayne will be joining York next year, whilst staying with Rovers in an off field capacity.
Whilst I have been a huge fan of Ben's, I think the time is right for him to Finnish playing with the club. He's not been as good this year and we have more than adequate cover.
I wish him all the best and thanks for the memories.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 7 Sep 2017 - 19:48

tigerrobins wrote:Ben Cockayne will be joining  York next year, whilst staying with Rovers in an off field capacity.
Whilst I have been a huge fan of Ben's, I think the time is right for him to Finnish playing with the club. He's not been as good this year and we have more than adequate cover.
I wish him all the best and thanks for the memories.
With all his talent i think he could have achieved a bit more in the game, but i wish all the best for the future.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 20:53

Good luck tomorrow Tiger, fingers, toes, eyebrows crossed.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 15:07

Thanks,

Hopefully we'll get the window and Warrington will do us a favour.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 17:27

We are going up, say we are going up.

We're leaving Sunday kick offs, nice grounds and some entertaining teams, for average rugby and Thursday and Friday games. Oh well can't have everything, wonder who will replace us?
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 7:36

Congratulations, went out to watch the game, massive disappointment not to see the post match interviews/celebrations as Sky went on to the next programme!!??!!

One for the KR fans after last years' nightmare, full credit for sticking with your club in numbers.

Felt for Widnes it just wasn't going to be their day and despite some excellent performances are now battling with Catalans to avoid playing Leigh in the MPG. Perhaps KR can do them a favour next week otherwise their game in France will be as last year a play-off (Hull/Hudds) before the play-off?

If you are feeling slightly unhappy you could be following Bradford, swap with you anytime.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 15:31

To be honest thought Widnes were a bit clueless with the ball, and that's what cost them.

And I'm not complaining, it's just I've enjoyed this year and the few games I've been to. And it's near on impossible for me to get to thurs/Fri gamespecially, which alot will be.

I have a soft spot for Bradford, so really do feel your pain (also we were there for a lot of years).
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 0:46

Graeme Horne, has announced that he will also be leaving. Always gave 100%, and was a valuable member of the squad. Good luck Graeme.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 21 Sep 2017 - 16:57

Rovers have released there home shirt for next season. It's predominantly red, with a white collar, to white think hoops around a blue band.

It's definitely different, and quite smart. Will wait to see what the away ones like before deciding which one to buy, if not both. God I'm so gullible.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 25 Sep 2017 - 17:10

The latest player to leave is Mitch Clark. Surprised by this as the few games I saw looked okay.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 5 Oct 2017 - 4:52

With Tim Sheens still in control i expect a couple of class signings for the robins next season and expect them to make the 8.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 1:05

Rovers add promising youngsters Will Dagger from Warrington on a 3 year deal. And Connor Williams from Salford on a 1 year deal.

Heard alot of good thingredients about Dagger (nothing about Williams ), hopefully he'll get a couple of chances next year. Will Oakes progressing nicely as well, be good if some of the young players get some game time, and set us in good stead for the future.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 0:12

Luke wrote:Rovers add promising youngsters Will Dagger from Warrington on a 3 year deal. And Connor Williams from Salford on a 1 year deal.

Heard alot of good thingredients about Dagger (nothing about Williams ), hopefully he'll get a couple of chances next year. Will Oakes progressing nicely as well, be good if some of the young players get some game time, and set us in good stead for the future.
Sheens can be a bit of pain at times with his moaning, but he knows a decent player when he see's one.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 4:14

2 more leave Rovers. As Mitch Clark joins Castleford and Liam Harris joins Doncaster. 

Slightly disappointed by these, only saw Clark a couple of times but he looked okay to me. A little rough but that could be polished. Harris was apparently excellent for York, and got great reviews for the academy. And as both are young had time on there side.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:21

Another young players leaves us. As George Milton joins Bradford. Never got a chance with us, so perhaps best for him that he did leave.

INS 

Danny McGuire  (Leeds).
Connor Williams  (Salford ).
Will Dagger  (Warrington).

OUTS

Ben Cockayne  (York).
Mitch Clark  (Castleford).
Liam Harris (Doncaster).
George Milton  (Bradford).
Greame Horne  (released).
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sat 21 Oct 2017 - 5:32

Luke wrote:Another young players leaves us. As George Milton joins Bradford. Never got a chance with us, so perhaps best for him that he did leave.

INS 

Danny McGuire  (Leeds).

OUTS

Ben Cockayne  (York).
Liam Harris (Doncaster).
I would expect no more than 2 more signings for them now.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 23 Oct 2017 - 23:29

George Hotel1895 wrote:
Luke wrote:Another young players leaves us. As George Milton joins Bradford. Never got a chance with us, so perhaps best for him that he did leave.

INS 

Danny McGuire  (Leeds).

OUTS

Ben Cockayne  (York).
Liam Harris (Doncaster).
I would expect no more than 2 more signings for them now.

To be honest I think a lot more will be leaving.  We had a big squad last year were not alot of players played alot of games. They are hardly gonna play this season, so are leaving to get games. The next 2 rumoured to be off are Moran & Docker Clay.

As for signings, I think there will be quite a few, especially after the world cup. Though if our next 2 rumoured signings turn out to be true (Lee & Walne),they are hardly inspiring.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 24 Oct 2017 - 18:43

And it's confirmed as Tommy Lee (in a position we really don't need strengthning arrives from ST Helens on a 2 year deal. And Jordan Walne from Salford on a 1 year deal. 

INS

Danny McGuire - Leeds. 2 year deal.
Will Dagger - Warrington.  3 year deal.
Connor Williams  - Salford. 1 year deal.
Jordan Walne - Salford.  1 year deal.
Tommy Lee - St Helens.  2 year deal.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 28 Oct 2017 - 0:35

The away kit has been released.  It's charcoal grey on the front. With pink on the arms and a pink stripe down the side.
Have to see it at the shop before I decide on it. And which if not both I'm going to buy Whistle
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 1 Nov 2017 - 16:28

The 2018 fixture list has been released. Other is (Rovers will once again players rd12 in week 3, due to being in an earlier cup Rd than most of SL. Again).

RD 1 - Fri 2nd Feb - Wakefield -  Home.
RD 2  - Thurs 8th Feb - Leeds -  Away.
RD 12 - Thurs 15th Feb - Catalan - Home.
RD 3 - Fri 23rd Feb - Salford - Away.
RD 4 - Thurs 1st Mar - Castleford - Home.
RD 5  - Sat 10th Mar - Catalan - Away.
RD 6  - Thurs 15th Mar - Huddersfield - Away.
RD 7  - Fri 23rd Mar - St Helens - Home.
Rd 8 - Good Fri 30th Mar - Hull FC - Home. 
RD 9 - BH Mon 2nd April - Wigan - Away.
RD 10 - Sat 7th April - Widnes - Home. 
RD 11 - Sat 14th April - Warrington - Away.
RD 13 - Sun 24th April - Leeds - Home.
RD 14 - Sun 6th May - Wakefield - Away.
RD 15 - Sun 20th May - Hull FC - Neautral  (Magic Weekend).
RD 16 - Fri 25th May - Wigan - Home.
RD 17 - Fri 8th June - St Helens - Away.
RD 18 - Sun 17th June - Castleford - Away.
RD 19 - Fri 29th June - Huddersfield - Home.
RD 20 - Sun 8th July - Salford - Home.
RD 21 - Sat 14th July - Widnes - Away.
RD 22 - Fri 20th July - Warrington - Home.
RD 23 - Fri 27th July - Hull FC - Away.

2 things. 1) For the last 3/4 years we've had a Hull derby in the last 2 games. Be nice to play them in another month say June. 

2) There are alot of non Sunday games (I miss the championship because of this). Rovers have only 2 home games on a Sunday.  The club have responded to a fair bit of criticism to this, by issuing a statement saying that it's the rfl & sky (thurs games teams cannot play on the sat/sun before. Teams playing on Fri tend to not want to play on Sunday due to a short turn around), that's making them do this. Although it's since come out Tim Sheens wants this to help recovery time. Who ever it is, this stinks.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 1 Nov 2017 - 17:02

Sorry.

Forgot to add.

Rovers will be on sky for the following games. RD2 Leeds Away, the week 3 game which is RD12 Catalan Home, RD4  Castleford Home, RD5 Catalan away, RD6 Huddersfield away, RD8 Hull FC Home & the Magic weekend game. The later games will be decided by sky nearer the time.

Also just how obvious was it that Rovers 1st away game and Leeds 1st home game would be against each other. Will anything other than Danny McGuire be mentioned?
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 15 Nov 2017 - 1:29

Rovers have added another young player,  after signing French half back Thibault Franck on a year contract.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 15 Nov 2017 - 3:34

Luke wrote:Rovers have added another young player,  after signing French half back Thibault Franck on a year contract.

More information about him here. He looks very promising.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/rugby-league-news/hull-kr-confirm-signing-thibault-777355

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 4 Dec 2017 - 15:23

Zack Docker-Clay  (Townsville Blackhawks), and Keiran Moran (Sheffield), have both left the club. Good wishes to them both.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 20:25

Rovers have released there squad numbers. The number 6 was retired after Roger Millwall death. They are -

1. Adam Quinlin.
3. Thomas Minns.
4. Andrew Heffernan.
5. Ryan Shaw.
7. Danny McGuire.
8. Nick Scruton.
9. Shaun Lunt.
10. Mose Masoe.
11. Maurice Blair.
12. James Greenwood.
13. Ben Kavanagh.
14. Lee Jewitt.
15. James Donaldson.
16. Danny Addy.
17. Chris Clarkson.
18. George Lawler.
19. Tommy Lee.
20. Matty Marsh.
21. Robbie Mulhern.
22. Liam Salter.
23. Josh Johnson.
24. Chris Atkin.
25. Kieran Moss.
26. Joe Wardill.
27. Will Oakes.
28. Will Dagger.
29. Jordan Walne.
30. Joe Cator.
31. Bradford Clavering.
32. Connor Williams.
33. Thibaut Franck.
36. Justin Carney.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 3:22

Luke wrote:Zack Docker-Clay  (Townsville Blackhawks), and Keiran Moran (Sheffield), have both left the club. Good wishes to them both.
Good luck to both of them

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 2 Feb 2018 - 15:18

Rovers have bought in Junior VaiVai and Danny Tickle.

Junior could be a good back up signing. As for Ticklerton why, just why. He was past it a few years ago, he's not going to have improved.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Fri 2 Feb 2018 - 20:42

Luke wrote:Rovers have bought in Junior VaiVai and Danny Tickle.

Junior could be a good back up signing. As for Ticklerton why, just why. He was past it a few years ago, he's not going to have improved.

Saw the news came straight here for you reaction to Tickle, no surprise!! Very strange signing imo, saw him in a game for Leigh conceded a ridiculous number of penalties in the ruck, hopefully he can Sheens can sort that out.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 4 Feb 2018 - 3:59

The Beast wrote:
Luke wrote:Rovers have bought in Junior VaiVai and Danny Tickle.

Saw the news came straight here for you reaction to Tickle, no surprise!!  Very strange signing imo, saw him in a game for Leigh conceded a ridiculous number of penalties in the ruck, hopefully he can Sheens can sort that out.
I think "very strange signing" is an understatement. Well past his sell by date as regards Super League

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 8 Feb 2018 - 22:29

Well that was poor. Neither side played well (and it was to cold for that). We're going to struggle if we keep playing down the middle with the size of our pack. No lack of effort, just application.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 1:38

Luke wrote:Well that was poor. Neither side played well (and it was to cold for that). We're going to struggle if we keep playing down the middle with the size of our pack. No lack of effort,  just application.
In modern day Rugby League you not only need a big pack but a mobile pack.
Not easy at times to get the balance right.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next