The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Open 2013: Match Thread 2

+47
summerblues
Spaghetti-Hans
break_in_the_fifth
Dave.
monty junior
lydian
bogbrush
Gerry SA
Danny_1982
Jahu
Chydremion
sportslover
Duty281
banbrotam
VTR
newballs
socal1976
Diggers
super_realist
hawkeye
carrieg4
daraghj82
HM Murdock
Shanerio
shivfan
invisiblecoolers
Henman Bill
Haddie-nuff
luciusmann
Jeremy_Kyle
dummy_half
Silver
laverfan
Tropicalfruiter
ryan86
The Special Juan
CAS
Mad for Chelsea
LuvSports!
FedsFan
Josiah Maiestas
lags72
TopoftheChops
prostaff85
CaledonianCraig
JuliusHMarx
User 774433
51 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Australian Open 2013: Match Thread 2 - Page 3 Empty Australian Open 2013: Match Thread 2

Post by User 774433 Tue 22 Jan 2013, 9:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Australian Open 2013:

Information: The Australian Open is a major tennis tournament held annually over the last fortnight of January in Melbourne, Australia. First held in 1905, the tournament is chronologically the first of the four Grand Slam tennis events of the year – the other three being the French Open, Wimbledon and the US Open. It features men's and women's singles; men's, women's, and mixed doubles and junior's championships; as well as wheelchair, legends and exhibition events. Since 1988 the tournament has been played on hard courts at Melbourne Park.
The Australian Open typically has very high attendance, second only to the US Open. It was also the first Grand Slam tournament to feature indoor play during wet weather or extreme heat with its two primary courts, Rod Laver Arena and Hisense Arena, equipped with retractable roofs.

Day by Day Match Reports: http://www.sportpulse.net/category/tennis

v2 Preview: https://www.606v2.com/t39437-australian-open-2013-the-contenders#1785084

Dates: January 14 - January 27

Draw: http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/draws/ms/index.html

Schedule: http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/schedule/index.html

AO Rankings Points Tracker: https://www.606v2.com/t39351-points-tracker-ao-2013

Ready? Play.

Amritia3ee

Australian Open 2013: Match Thread 2 - Page 3 Trophy10

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Australian Open 2013: Match Thread 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Australian Open 2013: Match Thread 2

Post by Josiah Maiestas Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:24 am

56% first serves won by Ferrer .. Laugh
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Australian Open 2013: Match Thread 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Australian Open 2013: Match Thread 2

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:24 am

I'd be quite happy if Ferrer slunk off and quietly retired after this. But I've been thinking that for a few years.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:28 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:
Josiah Maiestas wrote:Outstanding domination. We'll never see Murray dominate a player of Ferrer's calibre like this. Really smooth.

I don't think you will ever see a five knuckle shuffle performance like this in a Slam semi ever
We've seen a few. Federer Gasquet, Delpo Nadal, JWT Nadal.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:29 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'd be quite happy if Ferrer slunk off and quietly retired after this. But I've been thinking that for a few years.
He's never been best at night matches though, and on this surface.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:33 am

A bad day at the office for Daveed... not good not even by his standards Sad

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:35 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'd be quite happy if Ferrer slunk off and quietly retired after this. But I've been thinking that for a few years.

In fairness the guys behind him haven't really come to the fort and put themselves in a position to overtake him.

Ferrer does deserve credit for getting where he has in his career. Semi's at 3 Slams is pretty good going for such a limited player. I don't dislike the guy, but clearly could've played miles better today and given the toughness of his tennis at times it is strange he seemed so flat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:39 am

CAS wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:Djokovic conceding only 2 points on his serve all match against someone renowned for returning and retrieving?

Is Ferrer the weakest world number 4 in recent time?

Mats Wilander just said he is the best World number 5 in history, its just the top 4 could be the best top 4 in history

Think that's a bit strong

Wilander is a great spin doctor for his tv and entertaining commentator, but imo taking what he says seriously is a bit like taking seriously Socal Smile
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:44 am

Djokovic was superb today, 3rd aussie open in a row seems very likely at the moment!

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:45 am

Haven't seen the Djokovic Ferrer match - Was Novak that good, Ferrer that bad or a bit of both?

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by daraghj82 Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:58 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:

In fairness the guys behind him haven't really come to the fort and put themselves in a position to overtake him.

Ferrer does deserve credit for getting where he has in his career. Semi's at 3 Slams is pretty good going for such a limited player. I don't dislike the guy, but clearly could've played miles better today and given the toughness of his tennis at times it is strange he seemed so flat.

he certainly does, david has got to lots of sf, 5 in total, and he is doing the max he can do, whether its djoko, nadal etc. he runs into in the slams they just have to much for him. did the almagro match take too much out of him ?

daraghj82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:08 am

daraghj82 wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

he certainly does, david has got to lots of sf, 5 in total, and he is doing the max he can do, whether its djoko, nadal etc. he runs into in the slams they just have to much for him. did the almagro match take too much out of him ?

Not so sure it did. I think part of the momentum shift in that match was Almagro giving up the ghost when going got tough. Ferrer just wasn't at the races and for him especially he was flat today and just couldn't get his return game going at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by prostaff85 Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I think Wilander's view of Ferrer is nonsense -he's never remotely looked like a slam winner in his entire career. He's just a retriever with lots of energy and stamina, aided by today's technology.

That's exactly how it is, the only thing I might add is that because of the slowed-down conditions he can now reach the semis even at hardcourt Slams. And only because he's had the luck of having twice in a row Tipsy in his quarter of the draw.

prostaff85
prostaff85

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:24 am

Ferrer has always been an excellent professional, immaculate on court behaviour with a no-nonsense "let's get on with it" attitude.

It's ironic and perhaps a little sad that he suffers such a demoralising loss in a high profile match, having just completed what was easily his best-ever year on the tour. Seven ATP titles in 2012 (and another right at the start of 2013) was a pretty impressive return for his efforts over the past twelve months.

I agree with others who say that Ferrer is not Slam Final material ; but he must surely try to tell himself that today he ran into a near-perfect Djokovic who will almost certainly prove to be too good for Murray (and far too good for Federer) if he takes this same form into Sunday.

Last edited by lags72 on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Omission)

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:43 am

lags72 wrote:Ferrer has always been an excellent professional, immaculate on court behaviour with a no-nonsense "let's get on with it" attitude.

That's why I'm always reluctant to criticise him too harshly. He's a top pro and seems like an excellent guy to boot, even if his playing style isn't exactly going to set the world alight. I didn't see the match, but it's disappointing to see him get so soundly thrashed Sad

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 24 Jan 2013, 12:30 pm

Tough words from Nick Bollettieri:

"Without weapons, its almost impossible to beat Djokovic "

Poor Daveed, I wonder if a combination of being tired and having a game that matches up very poorly against Djokovic led to this hiding.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 24 Jan 2013, 12:55 pm

Ferrer had played an intensive 5-set match with Almagro. He is roughly the same age as Federer.

He is #4, yet is considered weaponless, how does that reflect on the current state of Tennis?

If the court conditions are slow for Ferrer to be where he is, then it has also brought up Nadal, Djokovic and Murray to where they are.

I wonder if Federer loses his match to Murray, how many on here would proffer the Tsonga encounter and Federer's age as a possible reason. Sad. Federer would not have made it to the SF, if Tsonga had played a few points better.

It is the same Ferrer, who got to AO SF in 2011, IIRC. Lost to the eventual winner Djokovic, in perhaps 3 closer sets. He also beat Raonic in 2011 like he beat Nishikori this year.

I am Crying or Very sad on the shtick that Ferrer is being given here.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by carrieg4 Thu 24 Jan 2013, 1:01 pm

laverfan wrote:Ferrer had played an intensive 5-set match with Almagro. He is roughly the same age as Federer.

He is #4, yet is considered weaponless, how does that reflect on the current state of Tennis?

If the court conditions are slow for Ferrer to be where he is, then it has also brought up Nadal, Djokovic and Murray to where they are.

I wonder if Federer loses his match to Murray, how many on here would proffer the Tsonga encounter and Federer's age as a possible reason. Sad. Federer would not have made it to the SF, if Tsonga had played a few points better.

It is the same Ferrer, who got to AO SF in 2011, IIRC. Lost to the eventual winner Djokovic, in perhaps 3 closer sets. He also beat Raonic in 2011 like he beat Nishikori this year.

clap I have a lot of respect for Ferrer. He has had a very good career and epitomises work ethic and good attitude.

carrieg4

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Thu 24 Jan 2013, 1:09 pm

Worth remembering perhaps that the scoreline in Ferrer's defeat was very similar to that suffered by Nadal in his SF match at AO2008.

Except that Nadal was then World No. 2, and his conqueror ranked only 36 ....

Yes, Daveed has taken too much flak here.........

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 1:16 pm

laverfan wrote:Ferrer had played an intensive 5-set match with Almagro. He is roughly the same age as Federer.

I actually think the stick is pretty fair. For a guy who is use to long matches, today dare I say it he looked like an old man on court. If this had been any other player, the stick would've been more intense.

Yes the conditions have lent their hand to the Murray's, Djokovic's and Nadal's off this world, but dare we cross the talent v lungs debate which would possibly have people change their views on the players they defended last year? Wink

I don't think Federer is going to feel much of the match he had with Tsonga. Granted I agree had Tsonga cut out the errors and won more on the big points might have taken Federer out. Tsonga didn't do much on Feds 2nd serve. I think if Murray wins playing comprehensive tennis then I doubt Federer's match against Tsonga will scarcely gain a mention, only if Federer moves like an old man Smile

Ferrer was tonked in both the semi's in AO2011 and FO2012 IIRC. If there had been a hurricane nearby, Ferrer might have won Smile

Last edited by legendkillarV2 on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Brain has gone to sleep)

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Thu 24 Jan 2013, 1:43 pm

Didn't watch the Djokovic/Ferrer semi but I'm not surprised by the result. It's a match up issue for Ferrer. Ferrer just finds it difficult against other players who play similar to him. ie aggrasive baseline, hitting the ball hard, lttle variety of pace. After playing very well in Doha, Ferrer was demolished by Davydenko with a similar score and I presume in a similar way. Davydenko like Djokovic likes nothing better than being fed balls like this. Djokovic is very, very difficult to beat in this way.

I can remember Federer trying to beat Djokovic by outplaying him using his own game at the FO last year (taking the ball early and bashing it) Seriously Rolling Eyes what was Federer playing at. What a difference when Federer mixed it up a bit when they met a few weeks later at Wimbledon.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 24 Jan 2013, 1:46 pm

It's a great shame that there isn't a strong top 8 instead of just a strong top 3 (at present)

Is there any sport where there is such a chasm in talent between the best and the next best?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 2:00 pm

super_realist wrote:It's a great shame that there isn't a strong top 8 instead of just a strong top 3 (at present)

Is there any sport where there is such a chasm in talent between the best and the next best?

Darts?

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 24 Jan 2013, 3:06 pm

@LK... I understand the limitations of Ferrer. Yes, he is getting older, but I have always admired his tenacity, heart and courage to take on the big boys. Time is running out for him to get to a coveted slam final, I hope he does, before hanging up his racquet.

Take a look at this.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Players/Top-Players/David-Ferrer.aspx?t=pa&y=0&m=s&e=605#

In the heyday of TMF, a finalist, no less at WTF 2007, beating Djokovic, Nadal, Gasquet and Roddick.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jan 2013, 3:09 pm

LF, I'd rather admire his tennis - but I don't very much.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 24 Jan 2013, 3:12 pm

Its not like players like Ferrer doing well are a new thing. Did Chang have any big weapons ? Did Willander for that matter when you compared him with the other guys who were around at the same time.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 3:15 pm

I don't dispute his achievements and ability LF, but when someone puts in a lame performance, they will be subject to criticism. I can think of nicer guys who have taken worse stick. Step forward Tim Henman Ok!

This is the whole thing. At the FO last year he dismantled Murray. At the US Open he had Djokovic on the rack before the hurricane and also chalked up a Masters title. Today's performance felt like a step back. He didn't look comfortable in rallies, something which is percieved as a strength for him. He didn't play anywhere near the level he is capable of.

He like Henman will require a massive draw of luck to make a Slam final.

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 24 Jan 2013, 3:15 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:LF, I'd rather admire his tennis - but I don't very much.

To each his own, Julius. kiss

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 24 Jan 2013, 3:20 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:I don't dispute his achievements and ability LF, but when someone puts in a lame performance, they will be subject to criticism.

Nadal at WTF 2011 against TMF, 6-3, 6-0, IIRC. Wink. But I understand your PoV. Hug

legendkillarV2 wrote:I can think of nicer guys who have taken worse stick. Step forward Tim Henman Ok!

Absolutely, LK.

legendkillarV2 wrote:This is the whole thing. At the FO last year he dismantled Murray. At the US Open he had Djokovic on the rack before the hurricane and also chalked up a Masters title. Today's performance felt like a step back. He didn't look comfortable in rallies, something which is percieved as a strength for him. He didn't play anywhere near the level he is capable of.

Quite agree. Just a bad day at the office, I presume.

legendkillarV2 wrote:He like Henman will require a massive draw of luck to make a Slam final.

Or the 'big boys' having a really bad hair day. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 3:27 pm

They all have bad days at the office LF. Wouldn't be human otherwise. Some have bad days and still chalk a victory up.

It wasn't if Ferrer was looking poor in his run to the semi's. Just today it was underwhelming to see someone making the errors he was and just not creating any momentum.

I don't mind the guy. Even if his grunting sounds like something that belongs anywhere else but a tennis court. He has made strides up the rankings and he has broken into the top 4 and yes some might argue by circumstance, but still that should provide him with enough confidence to play like a top 4 player and today he looked very very average. I don't think it will bother him though. He has a dogged determination about him so I think he will dust himself off and move forward. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Thu 24 Jan 2013, 4:00 pm

Really pleased to see a player I spotted winning last years grass tournament in Nottingham is in the Women's doubles final tomorrow. Ashleigh Barty at just 16 is a great hope for the future. She has a good all round game and what appears to be a very good attitude. She is partnered by Casy Dellacua

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/news/articles/2013-01-24/201301241359009326714.html

I wonder if it will be televised?

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 24 Jan 2013, 6:53 pm

hawkeye wrote:I wonder if it will be televised?

More than likely, you can see it live on AOTV. The AOTV link is on the home page of AO. Look for 'Watch Live on AOTV' link next to the scoreline on the AO main page. Livescorehunter.com is another website that you can try.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 25 Jan 2013, 4:54 am

I want to give david a bit of support here, Djokovic did say that he played about his best possible match or near to it and I take his word on that. Against Novak bringing his A game on his favorite court this is what I would expect from Ferrer who just outgunned. I think if Novak played like this against Fed or murray he would win pretty comfortably, it probably wouldn't be a mauling but it would probably be a pretty controlled 3 or 4 set victory. Also Djokovic's serve is much improved this season, despite the bad run he had early against Wawrinka who was returning better than he ever has, he has been pretty much unbreakable this tournament. On a hardcourt, Djokovic's favorite hardcourt, playing his best it was just too much for David. Don't get me wrong I usually fast forward ferrer matches but I don't think he tanked or gave up, he just brought a knife to a gunfight and well that is what happens.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 25 Jan 2013, 6:06 am

I have to disagree socal. Djokovic is now a great ambassador for the sport and that came out in his post-match on-court interview hence I believe, his comment about this being one of his best performances in order to deflect painful criticism from Ferrer. Sure Novak looked very good but that isn't difficult when your opponent comes with no game plan other than to patrol the baseline. Ferrer was never going to hurt Djoko from there and Novak knew that and his confidence soared, he relaxed and all competitiveness went out of the match as soon as Novak broke serve in the first set. The pressure was off and there is no way he will get it that easy against Federer or Murray in the final.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 25 Jan 2013, 6:36 am

Oh I agree it won't be that easy, I concede that point. Even if Novak plays well Murray or Fed have the ability to beat him if they play their A game. But he is playing at a level I think he rarely attained in 2012, a year that he still did pretty well. For me he was off with his forehand for stretches in 2012, but the serve I was pretty happy with and he had good numbers to back it up. If he can a few more free points on serve it can only elevate his game. Now no question, Murray and fed are far different animals. But I think Novak playing and serving like this beats either man on this court on most occassions. It does not mean he will replicate it in the final, doesn't mean the other two don't have a strong chance, yes they do because of their abilities. But it does mean that he goes into the final as a somewhat stronger favorite in my mind then we might have expected at the start of tournament. No offense but I will be rooting for the Rog, I want no part of murray as he is the one guy I still really fear on this surface.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 25 Jan 2013, 6:38 am

I struggle to think what game plan Ferrer could have used to win, he is basically plays the same way all the time, that usually is enough for him to at least acquit himself well. Last night he didn't play his best, but mainly that had to do with what he was up against. Best I have seen Novak play since Rome 2011 frankly. The forehand was just too up down last year, which is odd for him because he does have one of he best forehands in the game.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 25 Jan 2013, 6:42 am

I agree Ferrer never had the weapons to beat Djokovic but he never even tried a different approach such as hitting deep and following up to the net but no there was nothing. As a tennis player yourself you must feel that you always play better when you are totally relaxed and knowing your are playing someone you will beat.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 25 Jan 2013, 7:00 am

Yes, CC but coming to the net is very hard when you are half way out of the tv screen for most of the points and pinned deep. The few times he did come into net he was embarrased. Besides that just is not in ferrer's repetoire, he is a decent to good volleyer but he basically plays his game and his style in every match. But no, this wasn't his best performance by the second and third set he did miss a few gimme shots and threw in a couple of doubles. When playing your mentality is not just dependent on you, your confidence can take a knock if your opponent is just crushing your best stuff and moving you around like a headless chicken. Remember Berdy had been untouchable as well coming into the Djoko match and got two breadsticks thrown at him, I was very impressed how he responded in the set he won.

Again I don't want to discount the fact that obviously, murray and Fed can impose their will and win in the final. I just like the initial signs so far in terms of Novak. I think the first serve looks to be steadily strengthening, and it is a long term trend really.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 25 Jan 2013, 7:11 am

I think Ferrer struck the pose of a man who was happy reaching the semi - I think Matts Wilander tapped on that in the commentary. He has had so many defeats against the top four that he has almost given up on the idea he can beat them. Yes Djoko looked good but conversely less good against Berdych and even lesser good against Wawrinka so I'd say that certainly gives Federer or Murray fans with cause for hope.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 25 Jan 2013, 7:22 am

Wawrinka did play the match of his life, he said he played the best he ever played. I think he beats 98 percent of the tour with the same effort as that match. I have never seen him consistently play as well in all facets. It had the making of Lukas Rosol moment. But of course both murray and fed fans should have hope because even if I was to handicap it, I would rate it as 60-40 Novak or 65-35 Novak. So it isn't a longshot by any stretch of the imagination.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 25 Jan 2013, 8:14 am

Well I am off to watch the match on TV now so whoever you are supporting - either Roger Federer or Andy Murray or are just a tennis fan in general then enjoy the match and hopefully they serve up a treat. May the best man win.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 25 Jan 2013, 8:23 am

I echo Craig. I won't say "Good luck" to Federer fans for obvious reason but may the best man win on the day. We're both in the same boat; the winner will take on a juggernaut.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jan 2013, 8:32 am

I have my * ready and waiting should Murray win Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Jan 2013, 8:51 am

Come on - concentrate!

(Me, I mean - I supposed to be working)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jan 2013, 8:55 am

I am supposed to be working too, though I am waiting for 606V2 to come alive and commentate damn you all!

Back to top Go down

Post by newballs Fri 25 Jan 2013, 8:55 am

Edgy stuff and it's only the third game..
break pints to murray

newballs

Back to top Go down

Post by newballs Fri 25 Jan 2013, 8:59 am

yet another break p(o)int

newballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Fri 25 Jan 2013, 8:59 am

Murray breaks through at last, very much dominating the rallies so far.

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CAS Fri 25 Jan 2013, 9:00 am

Murray locking Federer on his backhand, and capitalising on Federer serving poorly already

CAS

Back to top Go down

Post by newballs Fri 25 Jan 2013, 9:01 am

Indeed impressive stuff (unlike my typos)

newballs

Back to top Go down

Post by VTR Fri 25 Jan 2013, 9:02 am

Mad for Chelsea wrote:Murray breaks through at last, very much dominating the rallies so far.

Agreed. Murray needs to keep this up as the first set looks to be there for the taking. Would expect Federer to come back into this so Murray needs to take sets when on top.

VTR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next