The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regional Rugby, NWQs, Development & The Way Forward

+22
wayne
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
profitius
Shifty
Scrumdown
2ndtimeround
Kingshu
LordDowlais
mikey_philVIII
wales606
youngguns6
XR
Cardiff Dave
pioden gorllewin
Luckless Pedestrian
Jhamer25
thebluesmancometh
Stone Motif
Artful_Dodger
Allty
ScarletSpiderman
thespreys
26 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Regional Rugby, NWQs, Development & The Way Forward - Page 4 Empty Regional Rugby, NWQs, Development & The Way Forward

Post by thespreys Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nice to see the DRAGONS continue to supply welsh players of the future,bit of a joke 4 non welsh in one swoop,its time to cut their funding as they do nothing for the welsh cause.

thespreys

Back to top Go down

Regional Rugby, NWQs, Development & The Way Forward - Page 4 Empty Re: Regional Rugby, NWQs, Development & The Way Forward

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:Thinking about it would Gerwyn Price have been a cheaper, and arguably better alternative for the Blues than Andy Kiacyou (really should learn to spell that)?

Exactly. clap

https://www.606v2.com/t40617p100-n-g-dragons-vs-glasgow-warriors

Fair enough, although clubs do take gambles on signing injured players. Scarlets signed Kris Phillips and Gareth Owen when both were technically out injured.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Regional Rugby, NWQs, Development & The Way Forward - Page 4 Empty Re: Regional Rugby, NWQs, Development & The Way Forward

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
Allty wrote:I would love that to be the case. It works in the SH why not in Wales
Simplistic twaddle. How about climate, health, ethnic demographics, central bodies that don't have their heads up their own arses, and no next door neighbour offering to triple their players salaries?

You Rog is my Hero types need to try and think about context. You can't chuck a dingy on a motorway and expect to drive it to London because you saw it work on water.

In todays world France is close to NZ and Japan even closer. What has climate got to do with things

You need to chill out SM.

I'm certainly not a Team Wales or a RL worshiper but can see that from day one most of the trouble has been on the Regional side of the table.

To blame one individual from the WRU is rather foolish

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:59 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:So are the Welsh equivelent playing in the Prem and in the academies.
Total and utter garbage.

The facts are these. No real union funding into the Academies or prem - extra cost to region. Inflated salaries because you have to meet a WQ quota - extra cost to region. Competitor nations offering much better wage - extra cost to region. If they're any good commandeered pretty much without recompense by Team Rog - extra cost to region. Why on earth you don't get this baffles me. It literally baffles me.

But that applies to the NWQs more than the welsh prem/accademy boys. Have you considered openning both eyes on the regions ever? All four regions have signed some realy howlers. Looking at the Dragons, I have not heard too many people say anything good about Nimmo. However he was signed instead of Lewis Rawlings (who jumped ship), and is Nimmo really any better than him?
So we're back to square one. It's not about opening eyes, it's about opening wallets. Darren Edward has gone on record that it takes about a year to condition players who have been playing semi-pro to the level where they can play senior rugby. The case of Burns, Waters, Coombs and Poole, all of whom are/were particularly snappy players, bears witness to this. Nimmo was a full time pro at Cornish Pirates willing to do a job for a cheap price. We could have gone for Rawlins and he'd have been broken within five minutes. Either way we lose a season putting some meat on his bones. It's not as if there weren't other players from within the region trialled during the same period either, eg Hodges, Taylor, Cadman etc. All worse than Nimmo believe it or not. Like it or not the step up from Welsh Prem to Championship level is massive, let alone to Rabo. Witness the results in the B&I cup ffs
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:So are the Welsh equivelent playing in the Prem and in the academies.
Total and utter garbage.

The facts are these. No real union funding into the Academies or prem - extra cost to region. Inflated salaries because you have to meet a WQ quota - extra cost to region. Competitor nations offering much better wage - extra cost to region. If they're any good commandeered pretty much without recompense by Team Rog - extra cost to region. Why on earth you don't get this baffles me. It literally baffles me.

But that applies to the NWQs more than the welsh prem/accademy boys. Have you considered openning both eyes on the regions ever? All four regions have signed some realy howlers. Looking at the Dragons, I have not heard too many people say anything good about Nimmo. However he was signed instead of Lewis Rawlings (who jumped ship), and is Nimmo really any better than him?
So we're back to square one. It's not about opening eyes, it's about opening wallets. Darren Edward has gone on record that it takes about a year to condition players who have been playing semi-pro to the level where they can play senior rugby. The case of Burns, Waters, Coombs and Poole, all of whom are/were particularly snappy players, bears witness to this. Nimmo was a full time pro at Cornish Pirates willing to do a job for a cheap price. We could have gone for Rawlins and he'd have been broken within five minutes. Either way we lose a season putting some meat on his bones. It's not as if there weren't other players from within the region trialled during the same period either, eg Hodges, Taylor, Cadman etc. All worse than Nimmo believe it or not. Like it or not the step up from Welsh Prem to Championship level is massive, let alone to Rabo. Witness the results in the B&I cup
ffs

All the more reason to bring on youth add to that A teams for each region and definably a Welsh A team instead of the 7's side all funded or part funded by the WRU

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Point is Rawlins was not even starting at Crosskeys a lot of the time and Nimmo was part of a decent Pirates pack, that basically took Keys apart with driving mauls etc.

What good has it really done Rawlins jumping ship anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Here but just a thought, if all the regions are strapped for cash, then how can they afford to send their vast scouting networks to places like Italy, France, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Eastern Europe or Argentina to "scout" these players, which I would assume is not cheap as they must surley watch these players more than once . Or do they just sign these players after watching video clips and here say from other people ? I hope they at least do some sort of research before they sign these players up.

Last edited by LordDowlais on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:08 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/british-irish-cup/table

The prem sides seem to have done better in the B&I than the regions did in Europe. So there must be one of two lads in each region who are up to grade. With no real disrespect to Nimmo, if the are no real viable options in the feeder clubs in the gwent region, that are on a par with him, then things are looking grim.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Risca Rev wrote:Point is Rawlins was not even starting at Crosskeys a lot of the time and Nimmo was part of a decent Pirates pack, that basically took Keys apart with driving mauls etc.

What good has it really done Rawlins jumping ship anyway?

I guess we will have to wait and see. He looked pretty tidy playing for the Scarlets (openside flanker) in the LV=.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:11 pm

LordDowlais wrote:Here but just a thought, if all the regions are strapped for cash, then how can they afford to send their vast scouting networks to places like Italy, France, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Eastern Europe or Argentina to "scout" these players, which I would assume is not cheap as they must surley watch these players more than once . Or do they just sign these players after watching video clips and here say from other people ? I hope they at least do some sort of research before they sign these players up.

At the moment it looks like they go to this website

www.worldartists.co.za and then just look for a position and size they want, and then bobs your uncle a visa is sorted out and over comes another Saffer Laugh (p.s. the Scaretls were the worst for this last season)
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:13 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:Here but just a thought, if all the regions are strapped for cash, then how can they afford to send their vast scouting networks to places like Italy, France, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Eastern Europe or Argentina to "scout" these players, which I would assume is not cheap as they must surley watch these players more than once . Or do they just sign these players after watching video clips and here say from other people ? I hope they at least do some sort of research before they sign these players up.

www.worldartists.co.za and then just look for a position and size they want, and then bobs your uncle a visa is sorted out and over comes another Saffer Laugh (p.s. the Scaretls were the worst for this last season)

Thats a little worrying. picard

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Derwyn Jones gets about a bit with S4C and the pieman is great mates with Henry.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Allty wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
Allty wrote:I would love that to be the case. It works in the SH why not in Wales
Simplistic twaddle. How about climate, health, ethnic demographics, central bodies that don't have their heads up their own arses, and no next door neighbour offering to triple their players salaries?

You Rog is my Hero types need to try and think about context. You can't chuck a dingy on a motorway and expect to drive it to London because you saw it work on water.

In todays world France is close to NZ and Japan even closer. What has climate got to do with things

I'm certainly not a Team Wales or a RL worshiper but can see that from day one most of the trouble has been on the Regional side of the table.

Except you're completely and utterly wrong. Again. You listed your regional problems, they were mostly shown to actually be attributable to the WRU, and you went off on some nonsensical tangent about maintaining racial purity in Welsh rugby
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:18 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Thats a little worrying. picard

I said it in jest, but they did send of Chavanga, Earle, Snyman, Adriaanse, and now Muller.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:

Derwyn Jones gets about a bit with S4C and the pieman is great mates with Henry.

So it's heresay then.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:39 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

So it's heresay then.

Dunno.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
Allty wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:

Except you're completely and utterly wrong. Again. You listed your regional problems, they were mostly shown to actually be attributable to the WRU, and you went off on some nonsensical tangent about maintaining racial purity in Welsh rugby

Only in your rather biased regional eyes.

I continue to remain neutral and apportion blame as I have seen over the pro years.

Have a read of the PWC report.

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Allty wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
Total and utter garbage.

So we're back to square one. It's not about opening eyes, it's about opening wallets. Darren Edward has gone on record that it takes about a year to condition players who have been playing semi-pro to the level where they can play senior rugby. The case of Burns, Waters, Coombs and Poole, all of whom are/were particularly snappy players, bears witness to this. Nimmo was a full time pro at Cornish Pirates willing to do a job for a cheap price. We could have gone for Rawlins and he'd have been broken within five minutes. Either way we lose a season putting some meat on his bones. It's not as if there weren't other players from within the region trialled during the same period either, eg Hodges, Taylor, Cadman etc. All worse than Nimmo believe it or not. Like it or not the step up from Welsh Prem to Championship level is massive, let alone to Rabo. Witness the results in the B&I cup
ffs

All the more reason to bring on youth add to that A teams for each region and definably a Welsh A team instead of the 7's side all funded or part funded by the WRU
More fairy dust. They don't adequately fund what they set up already, and you want to add another two tiers to the list?
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/british-irish-cup/table

The prem sides seem to have done better in the B&I than the regions did in Europe. So there must be one of two lads in each region who are up to grade.
Who would need a year's conditioning, would cost more once contracted, and would be lost if they actually turn out to be any good.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:56 pm

[quote="Stone Motif"][quote="Allty"]
Stone Motif wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
Total and utter garbage.

More fairy dust. They don't adequately fund what they set up already, and you want to add another two tiers to the list?

Are you against A teams?

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/british-irish-cup/table

The prem sides seem to have done better in the B&I than the regions did in Europe. So there must be one of two lads in each region who are up to grade.
Who would need a year's conditioning, would cost more once contracted, and would be lost if they actually turn out to be any good.

It seems to me that in your eyes the coaching set ups are not doing their jobs

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Allty wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
Allty wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:

Only in your rather biased regional eyes.

I continue to remain neutral and apportion blame as I have seen over the pro years.

Have a read of the PWC report.
Except the people who actually pay for pro rugby of course, who I'm pretty sure would agree with me. Prove me wrong by answering the points put to you when you posted up your anti-regional fantasies? While you're at it, you can post a link to your copy of the PwC report so we can all see it if you like.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Allty wrote:

Are you against A teams?
Whether I am or not is irrelevant as long as pro rugby is underfunded.

Do you think Welsh rugby is funded properly?
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Stone

I suspect youve been banging your head against the Allty wall for a while, I'd give up and try another thread mate, nothing wrong can be done at the MS!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Allty wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:

Depends on whether you expect miracles. Until the economic issues are sorted we'll never know if they're any good as coaches. I'd probably murder you in the 100m but if you tied my shoelaces together I'd have no chance. I believe they do the best they can under but are hamstrung by union negligence.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:22 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:Stone

I suspect youve been banging your head against the Allty wall for a while, I'd give up and try another thread mate, nothing wrong can be done at the MS!!!

That is certainly not my view BM.

My view remains that the Regional Money men have done far more damage to the Welsh game than The WRU

For posters to blame one guy RL for the ills of the game is ridiculous.

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Allty wrote:

My view remains that the Regional Money men have done far more damage to the Welsh game than The WRU

You won't draw me in mate, I get your view...

WRU = good

Regions = bad

I get it! Good luck with that!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Allty wrote:

Are you against A teams?

U20s?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:26 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
Allty wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:

Depends on whether you expect miracles. Until the economic issues are sorted we'll never know if they're any good as coaches. I'd probably murder you in the 100m but if you tied my shoelaces together I'd have no chance. I believe they do the best they can under but are hamstrung by union negligence.

Your turn.

How do you expect the money to be found/generated.

Bearing in mind you poo-pooed my ideas especially my suggestion that Olive branches be waved

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:26 pm

Fighter's DNA mate. No retreat, no surrender

Especially not to the WRU and their drones. steam
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Allty wrote:

Are you against A teams?

U20s?
I'd like to see both but if I had to make a choice I would go for regional and Wales A teams.

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Stone Motif wrote:

Fighter's DNA mate. No retreat, no surrender

Especially not to the WRU and their drones. steam

Your reward for this? High blood pressure and less hair!!! Laugh

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Allty wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Allty wrote:

Are you against A teams?

U20s?
I'd like to see both but if I had to make a choice I would go for regional and Wales A teams.

Laugh And you'd be wrong!!!

Can we all please now accept this guy for what he is and move on?

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:29 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:
Allty wrote:

You won't draw me in mate, I get your view...

No you do not

WRU = Bad

Regions = very bad

I get it! Good luck with that!

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:30 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:
Allty wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Allty wrote:

Are you against A teams?

U20s?

Clearly you know very little about player development

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Allty wrote:
thebluesmancometh wrote:
Allty wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Allty wrote:

Are you against A teams?

U20s?

Laugh Want to go one for one on player development? Would you like to specialise in skill aqcuisition ot physiological maturity?

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:33 pm

Allty wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
Allty wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:

Your turn.

How do you expect the money to be found/generated.

Bearing in mind you poo-pooed my ideas especially my suggestion that Olive branches be waved
Some examples: 1. Proper recompense for Team Wales players. 2. Proper funding of regional academies. 3. Freedom to generate additional funds through additional fixtures. 4. Freedom to renegotiate existing and future competition participation. 5. Freedom to re-negotiate existing and future tv and digital rights contracts.

Basically I want the regions to be on a level playing field with their competitors. If they 'fail' then, bearing in mind it is harder to win in Europe for example than it is to win the poxy six nations, then you get no arguments from me.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Allty wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Allty wrote:

Are you against A teams?

U20s?

U80s?
You could have a game mun.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Allty wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Allty wrote:

Are you against A teams?

U20s?

U80s?
You could have a game mun.

No my new hip wouldn't cope. Neither would my knees

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:47 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:
Allty wrote:
thebluesmancometh wrote:
Allty wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Allty wrote:

Are you against A teams?

U20s?

Laugh Want to go one for one on player development? Would you like to specialise in skill aqcuisition ot physiological maturity?
Laugh over to you Bluesman
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
thebluesmancometh wrote:
Allty wrote:
thebluesmancometh wrote:
Allty wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Allty wrote:

Are you against A teams?

U20s?

Laugh Balbag!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:58 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
thebluesmancometh wrote:
Allty wrote:
thebluesmancometh wrote:
Allty wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Allty wrote:

Are you against A teams?

U20s?

Laugh Balbag!

I'd start with team and point out that A teams are considered the ideal stepping stone in player development.

Skill acquisition is started at a very young age junior schools etc and developed by the PE departments in school and also academies .

By the time a player has reached pro level he should have mastered many of the skills required but must continue with the practices.

The important issues at this stage are the top 10% (Mind)

Your Physiological maturity is more of a concern to plants rather than fully grown rugby players

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Allty wrote:
thebluesmancometh wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
thebluesmancometh wrote:
Allty wrote:
thebluesmancometh wrote:
Allty wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Allty wrote:

Are you against A teams?

U20s?

Laugh Balbag!

I'd start with team and point out that A teams are considered the ideal stepping stone in player development.

Skill acquisition is started at a very young age junior schools etc and developed by the PE departments in school and also academies .

By the time a player has reached pro level he should have mastered many of the skills required but must continue with the practices.

The important issues at this stage are the top 10% (Mind)

Your Physiological maturity is more of a concern to plants rather than fully grown rugby players

Well thats me taught a lesson... except for a few issues...

A teams provide too much of a gap between young junior players and fully matured players.

Schools offer little to nothing in junior development in Wales today.

Pro players are never perfected skill wise, the premise on junior players are what they can do, not what they do.

At no point is the mind (psychological factor) quantified as the top 10% by anyone anywhere.

And physiological maturity is everything in skill aqcuisition, ask any kiwi OK

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:49 pm

The fact that Schools offer nothing in Wales is irrelevant we are talking about development not are we doing it in Wales.

Your point on A teams is not thought out Wales is one of the few teams in any sport that does not have an A team and I'm talking regional and Wales A.

No sportsman is perfected, perfection is for a few. Comaneche and Korbett spring to mind.

Kiwi fruits are not on my list

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:06 pm

PS I'm far to busy over the next week or so to continue on this thread which has proved to very interesting

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhamer25 Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Any rumours of back 3 signings from the Scarlets. I'm starting to get worried know as more of out backs seem to be getting linke swith other clubs and we are linked to none.
I can't find anything in scarlet fever but if anyone knows anything please tell me.

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:35 am

JHammer - Chris Kamana has been mentioned on Scarletfever but I believe he is from the same agency that send Earle and Co. so it seems to be clutching at straws. Pioden Gorllewin's thread about Welsh Regions Ins/Outs/Rumours is probably the best place to find out (the thread I split this topic from to stop it being derailed) https://www.606v2.com/t41519-welsh-regions-signings-departures-rumours-2013-scarlets-announce-north-s-departure-to-saints
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:38 am

Surely Chris Kamara will be busy with his work for Sky and Ladbrokes?

Tumbleweed

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:43 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Surely Chris Kamara will be busy with his work for Sky and Ladbrokes?

Tumbleweed

Probably end up about as useful as the Lionel Richie lookalike ( http://worldartists.pl.privatelabel.co.za/page/clients/Fullback/1263564-James-Kamana )

Also is it just me or does anyone else always read Ladbrokes as Ladyblokes?

Last edited by ScarletSpiderman on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link not working - fixed.)
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:20 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:Also is it just me or does anyone else always read Ladbrokes as Ladyblokes?
Er, that's never happened to me, no...

Last edited by Stone Motif on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : But I will concur picking up women in West Wales is a bit of a gamble)
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:28 am

Stone Motif wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:Also is it just me or does anyone else always read Ladbrokes as Ladyblokes?
Er, that's never happened to me, no...
Me neither, but worried that, thats the way I'll see it from now on.

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next