The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin?

+25
rodders
maestegmafia
fa0019
funnyExiledScot
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
GunsGerms
jimmyinthewell68
kiakahaaotearoa
Taylorman
Barney McGrew did it
nobbled
t1000advancedprototype
theslosty
RubyGuby
dragonbreath
jelly
mckay1402
glamorganalun
captain carrantuohil
Artful_Dodger
Cyril
majesticimperialman
Duty281
bedfordwelsh
littlejohn
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Predict the Australia v Lions result

Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 17 ]
Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 12 ]
Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 10 ]
Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 19 ]

Total Votes : 58

Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin? - Page 2 Empty Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin?

Post by littlejohn Thu 20 Jun 2013, 7:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok enough debate and time to put down what you think will be the result on Saturday. This for me is the biggest game of the year on the rugby calendar and can't wait for it to kick off! 

So....I'm keen to see what our expert community think before heading down to the bookies and burning some cash! Simple poll, go vote and would be keen to hear why.

Personally i think australia by more than 7, because they have a solid pack that will match our own at scrum and lineout,, will dominate the breakdown and edge gamebreakers in the backline - just about!

littlejohn

Back to top Go down

Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin?

Post by RubyGuby Sat 22 Jun 2013, 8:02 pm

I make that 1/4 for you CJ - Good effort thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lions v Australia: Who do you think will win and by what margin?

Post by RubyGuby Sat 22 Jun 2013, 8:03 pm

LJ it will be another Lions win - I'll post more explaining why in the week thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sat 22 Jun 2013, 8:04 pm

I reckon Aussies win next week
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Sat 22 Jun 2013, 10:12 pm

I predicted 3 0 to Aus and for Aus to win first test by less than 7, I am happy to be wrong for both, close.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2