The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Page

+6
FIFA Diva
Trebs
sodhat
Good Golly I'm Olly
Hero
Afro
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Media Page - Page 2 Empty Media Page

Post by Afro Wed 09 Oct 2013, 3:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Let's get the media page up and running, but with a change.

Everyone who wants to post a question can, and we can go on to answers from there

This week's questions are:

If you had to have a glass of wine after a match with an opposing pretend manager, who would you want to share it with?

On paper who do you think has the strongest opening eleven barring injuries?

Would you rather buy a player in-league, for a fair price, or out of league, for a better price but less quality?

Who is the most overpriced player on the TM value website?

Should Azzy have sold Pirlo?

What advice would you give to a new manager joining the league?

Who do you wish you had bought before the recent transfermarkt increases?

Who are you proudest at buying before they were the next big thing in these leagues?

As we are approaching Halloween, if you are or had to dress in fancy dress what would your costume be?

Last edited by Afro on Fri 18 Oct 2013, 12:04 pm; edited 9 times in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Media Page - Page 2 Empty Re: Media Page

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 18 Oct 2013, 2:01 pm

If you had to have a glass of wine after a match with an opposing pretend manager, who would you want to share it with?
Hard to call, known a few here a long long time. Id probably pick the Mighty Trebs based on location as I love the city of Manchester & would happily drink with him there.

Its a coin toss between Athletic Ballbag & Southampton FC. Both have a good standard of players in every position. Ive got the coin, you call it......

Would you rather buy a player in-league, for a fair price, or out of league, for a better price but less quality?
Out of the League. If I buy a player in the league then the player I'm buying is obviously disposable to my rival & they would use the subsequent transfer fee to purchase a better player. I dont wish to take my rivals cast offs or fund their squad improvements...If I can avoid it.

Jack Wilshere at £29m. For all the talent & hype this young man has/gets he has not produced anything close to it. There are much more proven players in the same age bracket.

NO!!!! Why would you get rid of such a glorious beard?

Dont sell any players until your first match. Gauge who is rated in the league, thats how you win games, real life performance statistics dont mean as much in these leagues, its more about peoples opinions.

Mangala, I was eyeing him up for few weeks but opted to spend money on my attack, could of been a bad call from me as my defense seems to be suffering, anyway then next thing I know BOOM price increase.

Who are you proudest at buying before they were the next big thing in these leagues?
Pogba. I remember buying him ages ago when him & Ravel smashed the FA Youth Cup Final for Man United, not many knew or rated him.

As we are approaching Halloween, if you are or had to dress in fancy dress what would your costume be?
I would dress up as Venom from the Spiderman series as hes a scary cool bad guy!

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 18 Oct 2013, 2:25 pm

Afro wrote:This week's pre-match press conferences are officially started.

Anyone but probably Olly, He's a bit odd so would probably be open to sharing a relative Laugh 

Southampton & Ballbag & Ajax

In League

Sergio Busquets

no
Ignore anything anyone offers you
Diego Costa
No one XD
Media Page - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpru9XqU7B9YBVM8iFFAxE1OkFrH3IvD8SlYVSFAnLUgfViUg0Ag

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 10:39 am

BASEL'S NEW STAR KHEDIRA ON A SWISS ROLL

In an exclusive interview with Neue Zürcher Zeitung, FC Basel's new star signing Sami Khedira has spoken of his love of his new surroundings.

"I signed for Basel because the manager is much better than at Real," began Khedira. "His tactical knowledge is unrivalled, his coaching methods get the best out of players, and Basel are paying me twice as much as I was earning at Madrid.

"What I didn't expect was how great Basel is as a city. Every day this week I've been somewhere amazing after training - the Sports Museum of Switzerland, Basel Munster, and of course I've taken a long walk over the Mittlere Rhein Brücke. I love this city."

Khedira was of course pictured earlier this week on that walk, holding hands with fellow new signing Andre Schurrle and Blaise Matuidi.

"We want to become the best team in the world," explained the German powerhouse. "Andre had this idea that we should get as close to one another as possible, get to know each other more intimately, so that our relationship on the pitch can blossom. The manager told us that he wants to see chemistry out there, so we're doing our best to please him."

For more of this in-depth interview, and to find out how Khedira feels about the discovery of a herd of duck-sized horses in the nearby village of Gempen, follow the link to our website: www.madeupinterviews.ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2