The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information on George Groves' split with Adam Booth

4 posters

Go down

Information on George Groves' split with Adam Booth  Empty Information on George Groves' split with Adam Booth

Post by Rick James Fri 25 Oct 2013, 10:30 pm

Sky Sports posted the following article yesterday:
http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/8985808/george-groves-has-vowed-to-beat-carl-froch-despite-his-split-with-adam-booth

I found the following quotes from Groves interesting:

"Adam informed me that we were no longer working together which I accepted," Groves told Sky Sports."

"No, not at all, relationships aren't always the way they seem on the outside."

"It was probably a long time coming, he made his feelings aware and that's boxing, you've got to get on with it and actually I'm in a much better position so I can't say I'm grieving, total opposite."

Does anyone have any further information about the reasoning behind the split?

Rick James

Back to top Go down

Information on George Groves' split with Adam Booth  Empty Re: Information on George Groves' split with Adam Booth

Post by Steffan Fri 25 Oct 2013, 10:35 pm

I heard that Booth tried grooming Groves for a threesome with David Haye but Groves wanted none of it

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Information on George Groves' split with Adam Booth  Empty Re: Information on George Groves' split with Adam Booth

Post by Rick James Fri 25 Oct 2013, 10:39 pm

Steffan wrote:I heard that Booth tried grooming Groves for a threesome with David Haye but Groves wanted none of it
Very good, but I think you may be confusing Groves, Haye and Booth, with Calzaghe, Cleverly and Selby.

Rick James

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri 25 Oct 2013, 10:48 pm

Rick James wrote:
Steffan wrote:I heard that Booth tried grooming Groves for a threesome with David Haye but Groves wanted none of it
Very good, but I think you may be confusing Groves, Haye and Booth, with Calzaghe, Cleverly and Selby
Nah thats a fivesome as Enzo Mac and his dog like to join in as well

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 25 Oct 2013, 10:50 pm

Don't forget the local sheep herd either.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick James Fri 25 Oct 2013, 10:51 pm

Steffan wrote:
Rick James wrote:
Very good, but I think you may be confusing Groves, Haye and Booth, with Calzaghe, Cleverly and Selby
Nah thats a fivesome as Enzo Mac and his dog like to join in as well
You shouldn't really call yourself a dog mate

Rick James

Back to top Go down

Post by trenchtownbaboon Fri 25 Oct 2013, 10:55 pm

Laugh 
trenchtownbaboon
trenchtownbaboon

Back to top Go down

Post by trenchtownbaboon Fri 25 Oct 2013, 11:03 pm

Well I heard that death breath was scared of David and Adams double ended bot smasher
trenchtownbaboon
trenchtownbaboon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down