The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution Recap - Talking Shop

2 posters

Go down

Revolution Recap - Talking Shop Empty Revolution Recap - Talking Shop

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:06 am

AUTHOR: Jaden T Waters

Wow, well...... Where to start? Firstly I apologise for the randomness of this column,blog, review er thingy. I am not renowned for my perfect prose or my tumbling onomatopoeia but I will promise you that I love this game and I was right there with you marking out when Nate Nack retained the 6CW Championship(Spoilerish). But let's rewind three hours or so earlier, excitement was at fever pitch and truly nobody could have really expected the feast we were about to enjoy. Let me begin by raising my hat to everyone involved, you brought your A game and you made it rock, as the dust settles this morning I am still hard pushed to pick out my star of the night, never before have I sat and watched with such awe an event that delivers from start to finish, If we were in Autumn I would have this nailed on for PPV of the year but this was only the first of the year, the bar has been set 6CW, the world now waits expectantly(Told you I was a fan)

But let me remove myself from this semi permanent state of adoration to add some objectivity to proceedings, let me try and recap what happened and offer some semblance of a review.....ok. Here goes

Match 1
Nicky Cassidy vs Billy Shaw vs Jonathan Daniels vs Chaos

Ok let us look past the continued downward spiral of Chaos and concentrate on the reemergence of Jonathan Daniels as a force in 6CW. Daniels was always a talented individual and now he has linked up with The Authority I see big things in his future. A good showing on their PPV debut for Cassidy and Shaw. I see a story developing here that could run and run

Match 2
Alexander Altair vs Jimmy Phillips

I was really hoping Phillips would give Mr Bland a real kicking and I was very nearly pleasantly surprised, add the returning Robin Reborn into the mix and we have a the potential for a very interesting tri-feud

Match 3
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ojore ©️ vs DeMarcus Brown

I am still lost for words on the brutality and devastation we witnessed during this match. I genuinely thought Brown would be the man to finally defeat Ojore, how wrong was I ?
The monster remains, but what now of Brown, prognosis is not good and he will be a big loss to the 6CW universe and then the wild card LUCAS TAKEO!!! OMFG
I can't wait to see the carnage that awaits

Match 4
Vincent Costello vs Jack Hurst
Costello is a man on a mission and Hurst was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I am sure we will see Hurst return to Championship matches but for now the future is bright, the future is Costello

Match 5
Scott Harris vs Marty Helms
Harris is a force and we now know there is more than meets the eye to this talented sharpshooter. These two may well meet again as Harris' future seems destined to cross with The Authority but for now Scotty H picked up a deserved W

Match 6
Orthrus vs Edward Plague

A PLAGUE IS COMING........(sic). Goodbye Orthrus guess that Golden contract couldn't save you

Match 7
The Finale
Ladder Match
Max Adamson vs GazzyD

*Match of the Night*
I don't dish out prizes willy nilly but this was just awesome. The rivalry itself has kept me on the edge of my seat and just as I thought Gazzy would finally get his redemption he fell even further once more ( Damn you Adamson, Damn you to hell)

I don't know what was in that contract but knowing the evil mind of Maxwell James Adamson it will certainly not be chocolate and roses

Match 8
Drake vs Daniel Reilly

A match for the ages, but one that was ended very much by the problems of the present

Kelsey is a harlot and has driven a wedge between two brothers. I know, I know they have had their problems but I never saw this coming when Oliver Keane sauntered back through the 6CW doors. I don't know what this win means for Reilly but it is the defeat of Drake that causes the biggest reverberation around the company. Has the uprising been derailed before it has really started?

Match 9
2 out of 3 falls
“The Viper” Liam Wood vs Thunder

On any other night this gets the prize for best match, both men gave their all. I am happy for Thunder that he got his win but what does this mean for the friendship and where does Wood go from here?

Main Event 1
EWF World Championship
Enforcer ©️ vs Mike Masters

I hate the Authority and I hate Mr Jones. I was caught in a group hug with row B in the Manchester Arena celebrating the new champion when we all had our hearts ripped out collectively. This is not over Mr Jones I hold you personally responsible. Masters will get his moment and Enforcer, shame on you for allowing it to happen. Call yourself a champion!!!

And Breathe Smile

Main Event
6CW World Championship
Nate Nack ©️ vs Tyler Roth

Justice was done. Roth showed just how dangerous he is but Nate Nack carried all our hopes on his shoulders once more. Nate I love you and if you weren't already engaged, well I'm just saying...

And what about the rest?

Hobo homecoming- Well of sorts the creator of Trash TV finally comes back to professional wrestling after far too long away

Teddy Grimstone- If your answer to this is who? You need to do your homework and you need to do it fast. Al I can say at this stage is if Hobo expected to ease himself back gently he's got another thing coming

The Puppet Master - I'm not normally lost for words but this had the entire arena aghast. I don't know what more to say than whatever this was, it doesn't bode well

In my sleep deprived state fuelled by a steady mix of red bull and espresso I may have missed something. I'm sorry but I did warn you on the outset, and as this is an iterative blog your comments will be imperative to add the gold to its content Wink

So over to you

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Revolution Recap - Talking Shop Empty Re: Revolution Recap - Talking Shop

Post by Marky Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:09 am

Any single ladies follow me on Twitter @MarkyCTFC

Marky

Back to top Go down