The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking Shop

3 posters

Go down

Talking Shop Empty Talking Shop

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:35 am

Who will have a night to remember?
Author: Jaden T Waters

Morning guys, time for another one of my misguided rambles.

As I sit here the dust settling after Revolution my mind starts to wander not perhaps as you would think to Day of Reckoning but to the big one, to Night of Glory.

Yes we may still be 4 months away but in reality the road has begun, plans are being hatched and people like me are wondering who will have their career defining moment and more importantly what will the company look like afterwards

So what do we know so far?

The date. Monday 9th June. The place The O2 Arena in the greatest city in the world but everything else is still a little hazy, we are all still scratching around in the dark searching for crumbs. So in the absence of facts I will as always guess wildly and make huge assumptions based on what I may or may not know

But where should I start?

Looking back to the beginning of 2013 I recall my brief notes following the first episode of Anarchy where I attempted to pinpoint who I thought the big players might be, at that stage I had of course no idea of what would happen in the months to come but my scribbled notes were as follows

Ones to Watch
Nate Nack
Gazzy D
Orthrus
DeMarcus Brown
Daniel Reilly
Dennis Hart

WTF
Anonymous
Jack Hurst
Ron

Basic I know but even looking at that now we are only left with 4 superstars from that original selection of nine. Although I see I was spot on with Nate Nack Smile

Fast forward through the past year and we have had an aggressive takeover of 6CW by Mr Jones and then the from left field acquisition of EWF and subsequent merge of the two companies under the combined leadership of The Authority under the ‘What’s best for 6CW’ edict

We have lost a number of superstars, Blade, Brown, Orthrus, Dubois to name a few we have gained a large number following the merge Wood, Enforcer, Thunder and Phillips to pick out a selection and through our delightful head of recruitment and talent relations Kelsey Callihan we have added a new strength to the roster, Max Adamson, Lucas Takeo, Teddy Grimstone and of course who can forget Hobo

So where does this lead us to, should we review the Main Events we have witnessed to date?

Nate Nack vs Orthrus vs Edward Plague
Nate Nack vs Tyler Roth
Enforcer vs Liam Wood vs Vincent Costello
Enforcer vs Thunder
Enforcer vs Mike Masters

Are any of these worthy of revisiting on the biggest night of them all or will somebody else step out of the shadows, one thing to throw onto the table is the possibility of a unification match between Enforcer and Nate surely on the grandest stage there is no bigger match than Champion vs Champion?

My view is that it will all come down to the decision of one man. Mr. Jones. He has remained fairly quiet up till now preferring to utilise the skills of the more hands on and former wrestler his brother Drake Callihan but I have heard murmurings of change, that perhaps Mr. Jones is looking to step out of the comfort of his office and make himself heard a little more.

This does not bode well for our 6CW champion Nate Nack, we have already seen an obsessive nature from Jones regarding the acquisition of the companies most prized asset, will all this come to a head at Night of Glory?

Whatever lay in store, I for one look forward to the biggest night in the wrestling calendar with baited breath

Did you enjoy this article?
Please leave your comments below

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Talking Shop Empty Re: Talking Shop

Post by MtotheC Fri 21 Feb 2014, 1:33 pm

Good article Jaden OK

You make an interesting point about how the roster has changed since the re-birth of 6CW to todays crop.

If you could bring back one of the superstars you mentioned above from the orginal re-birth roster who would it be and why?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 21 Feb 2014, 1:43 pm

Awful article Jaden, youve placed Hurst poorly and forgotten to mention Ojore and Robin Reborn. I hope you can improve.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 21 Feb 2014, 1:48 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Awful article Jaden, youve placed Hurst poorly and forgotten to mention Ojore and Robin Reborn. I hope you can improve.

TROLL

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 21 Feb 2014, 2:14 pm

MtotheC wrote:Good article Jaden  OK

You make an interesting point about how the roster has changed since the re-birth of 6CW to todays crop.

If you could bring back one of the superstars you mentioned above from the orginal re-birth roster who would it be and why?

Jaden T Waters replied: I was a big fan of DeMarcus Brown. I know he was not everyone's cup of tea but I saw a bright future for the kid and hope that the injuries he has experienced are not serious in the long term because I would love to see him back in a 6CW ring. He actually reminded me of a retired wrestling legend and I really thought he could have emulated that level of success

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down