The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking Shop - Best for business?

Go down

Talking Shop - Best for business? Empty Talking Shop - Best for business?

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Best for Business?
Author: Jaden T Waters

Ok let me get this off my chest straight off the bat. I hate the Authority, I hate everything they stand for and everything they want 6CW to become. They want 6CW to be like WWE. They want sports entertainment, they want superstars, they want Titan towers and billions of billions of pounds in the bank(well who wouldn't want that bit). The Authority want to change the entire fabric of 6CW, they don't want blood,sweat and tears they want 'best for business' they want to make all their decisions purely based on what will make them the most money, no raw emotion, none of what made, still makes 6CW the greatest wrestling company in the world. And I hate this, it goes against everything I want 6CW to be. I want Anarchy, I want disorder. I want my 6CW, I want the 6CW that I know and love. Which is why I find myself in this strange position, despite all the above I don't know if 6CW has ever been better than it is now, we have just had arguably the most action packed PPV in the history of the company and night after night we are treated to superstars(damn it) putting on wrestling clinics

No I don't like how The Authority goes about their business and I still want the uprising to stick it to the man but a big part of me hopes it takes them a little while longer because at the moment it makes for great sports entertainment

Did you like this article
Please leave your comments below

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down