The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking Shop - Your guess is as good as mine

Go down

Talking Shop - Your guess is as good as mine Empty Talking Shop - Your guess is as good as mine

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 03 Jun 2014, 8:56 pm

Author - Jaden T Waters

Less than a week away and the conversations at the water cooler are occurring more frequently with discussions becoming more and more heated, well if your workplace is anything like mine anyway

It's the biggest night of the wrestling calendar and rumours and opinions are rife, who is right well we will find out in under a weeks time but in the mean time seeing as everyone else is putting their two pennies in I thought I may as well throw in mine for good measure - Wether you agree is neither here nor there as my old granny said opinions are like ar...............Well you get the idea Smile

So here it goes match by match the views of an uninformed know it all

Nicky Cassidy vs Chaos

Some could argue with Chaos's multiple personalities this is a handicap match but I still expect Cassidy to come out on top

Daniel Reilly vs Blade
My heart says Blade but my head says Reilly

Jerome Dubois vs Jack Hurst
I think both of these men could have a big rest of 2014. Dubois is desperate to regain the Main Event status he enjoyed in past years and Hurst could be one of the next big things. In this instance I think experience will win out

International Championship Ladder Match

Any one of seven men could realistically walk away as the new champion. Only a fool would bet against Jackson Black regaining the belt he feels was stolen from him. I am an idiot so my tip is DeMarcus Brown

EWF Championship Match
The downward journey ends at Night of Glory for the human highlight reel, Gazzy will finally climb back up to the top after so much heartache over the past year. Team 6CW all the way!!

Tag Championship
After the public meltdown of the champs there is only one winner I am pained to say. The Authority have played their hand superbly. New Champs

Xtreme Championship- Chamber of Horrors
This will be a match we will all remember for a long long time, a potential show stealer amongst a packed card of Main Events. Will anyone really come out of this one a winner?

Takeo to take the glory. Let them fight - Watch them suffer

Vincent Costello vs Liam Wood
A heated rivalry the like perhaps we have never seen in these parts. Costello has crossed a line and made this very very personal . Can Wood keep his temper in check to focus on the job in hand - Sadly I think not. Costello for the win and Woods fall will go to new depths

6CW Championship

I am not one for conspiracy theories so do not buy into the idea of Gazzy turning on Max or Nate turning on 6CW or any of the other theories currently put forward by various groups within the 6CW universe. This match for me will be the best that 6CW has to offer on show on the biggest night of the year. Get your cameras ready folks cos I think this one will be the match of the year. 110% given by all participants with Max getting a career defining victory on the grandest stage of all

Did you like this article- Please leave your comments below

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down