The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlos Molina

+8
Hammersmith harrier
TRUSSMAN66
hazharrison
Izzi
TopHat24/7
milkyboy
Strongback
hampo17
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Carlos Molina Empty Carlos Molina

Post by hampo17 Fri 07 Mar 2014, 8:43 am

According to Abigail Gomez, a spokeswoman for the Clark County, Nev., Detention Center, Molina is wanted in Wisconsin for obstruction and failing to register as a sex offender. She said he has been placed on an immigration hold. Molina was born in Mexico but lives in the U.S.

Sgt. Dave Lund of the Appleton, Wis., police said Molina is wanted by both the Outagamie, Wis., County Sheriff and the Appleton Police Department. He is wanted by the Outagamie sheriff on the sex offense charge, charges that have been pending since January 2007, Lund said. Appleton police have a misdemeanor disorderly conduct warrant out for Molina from 2005.

I find it difficult to believe they couldn't have made a move on him any time between 2007 and now, it all seems a bit suspect. You have to wonder just how much of an impact this will have on his fight on Saturday as that is still expected to go ahead.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Carlos Molina Empty Re: Carlos Molina

Post by Strongback Fri 07 Mar 2014, 9:24 am

I read he didn't register on the sex offenders list. I wonder what he did?

Hard to see this fight going ahead.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 07 Mar 2014, 9:53 am

Maybe the timing is not coincidental, and it's being done in the public interest...

Apparently,  there have been a spate of suicides amongst those attending his fights and numerous sleep induced comas.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:16 am

The guitarist from the crossover thrash band Suicidal Tendencies is on the sex offenders register. His crime? Urinating in the street one evening but because the report mentions exposed genitals he hits certain markers that somehow mean there's a sexual element to the crime (yeah, I know). Now whenever there's a sexual assault in the area he's questioned by Police (and quickly eliminated) but he says it's very frustrating that there's no-one prepared to use their commonsense and strike him from the list

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:47 am

So now he's on the sex offender's list as well as the 'crime's against music list'

Lights touch paper sits back and waits for fireworks

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:50 am

Laugh 

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:54 am

milkyboy wrote:So now he's on the sex offender's list as well as the 'crime's against music list'

Lights touch paper sits back and waits for fireworks
Awwww....damp squib...never mind, better luck next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:58 am

To be fair Dave I've just spotified the artist in question and it sounded like a cat being tortured with a cattleprod up its rectum

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 12:04 pm

To be fair Izzi, even as a metal fan, it's nigh on impossible to "get" Suicidal Tendencies at the best of times. Mike Muir's vocals are definitely an acquired taste but they've done a couple of decent albums ("Lights, Camera, Revolution" and "Suicidal for Life")

I can take 'em or leave 'em but they do put on a decent show. They we banned in L.A. for years as their mosh pits rivaled SLAYER's for some of the most brutal.

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 07 Mar 2014, 12:06 pm

Jesus Quintana

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 12:15 pm

Carlos Santana (if we're just tying Hispanic sounding names)

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 07 Mar 2014, 12:19 pm

Enrique Iglesias, if it's Hispanic names with a music connection.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 07 Mar 2014, 12:23 pm

Was izzy not listening to p*ssy poker from the 'bi-polar angst bitch' album?

Have to disagree though Dave, I can understand how you might 'get' suicidal tendancies, listening to them

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 07 Mar 2014, 1:05 pm

hazharrison wrote:Jesus Quintana

Big Lebowski reference

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:00 pm

Nobody f*cks with the Lebowski...did I get that right?

Izzy, the name "Suicidal Tendencies" is a reference to their attitude. Mike Muir said that it's about going for what you want in life with such drive, passion and refusal to quit that you almost have appear to have Suicidal Tendencies

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:10 pm

Or it's about being locked in a room for a weekend with nothing but Johnny Nelson dvds

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:21 pm

What? Just a weekend? Cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 07 Mar 2014, 2:54 pm

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/carlos-molina-arrested-five-days-ppv-bout--75339#ixzz2vHveeokJ

Junior-middleweight titleholder Carlos Molina was arrested in Las Vegas earlier this week on a pair of years-old warrants out of the state of Wisconsin — and while the arrest came just five days before his bout with Jermall Charlo on this weekend’s pay-per-view, the fight is expected to still go on.

All of that is according to a report by Kevin Iole of Yahoo! Sports.

Molina is facing a warrant from January 2007 by one jurisdiction in Wisconsin with failing to register as a sex offender, and also has an open warrant from another jurisdiction dating back to 2005 on a charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct, Iole reported.

In 2002, Molina pleaded no contest to a charge of second-degree sexual assault of a child.  

Molina “has been placed on an immigration hold,” Iole reported. “Molina was born in Mexico but lives in the U.S.”

Molina had a hearing scheduled for this morning, according to the Clark County Detention Center’s online records. Richard Schaefer of Golden Boy Promotions told Iole that he expected Molina to be released and to still fight on Saturday’s undercard to Canelo Alvarez vs. Alfredo Angulo.

Wisconsin online court records note that Molina’s alleged sex registry violation, a felony, dates back to July 2006, with the warrant filed six months later. The disorderly conduct accusation dates back to May 2005, with the warrant issued in September 2005.

The 30-year-old won the IBF world title in September with a win over Ishe Smith. He is 22-5-2 with 6 knockouts.

From Winconsin statues: http://legis.wisconsin.gov/lrb/pubs/ib/01ib1.pdf

Second-degree Sexual Assault. Section 940.225 (2), Wisconsin Statutes, prohibits sexual
contact or sexual intercourse without consent in situations involving: 1) use of or threat of
force or violence; 2) injury, illness, disease or impairment of a sexual or reproductive organ,
or mental anguish requiring psychiatric care for the victim; 3) assault upon a person who
suffers from a mental illness or deficiency that renders the person temporarily or permanently
incapable of appraising the assault and the defendant knows of such condition; 4) assault
upon a person who the defendant knows is unconscious; 5) assault is abetted by one or more
other persons; 6) assault upon a patient or resident of a health or treatment facility or program
by an employee of that facility or program; 7) assault upon a person that the perpetrator
knows is under the influence of an intoxicant to a degree which renders the victim incapable
of appraising his or her conduct, an act popularly known as a “date r***” (Class BC felony).
1997 Wisconsin Act 220 criminalized the use of certain “date r***” drugs and prohibits a
perpetrator convicted of taking advantage of an intoxicated victim under the age of 18 years
from working or volunteering with children under 16 years of age.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 3:00 pm

Told you STRONGY was a nerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 07 Mar 2014, 3:08 pm

Copy and paste from another boxing site.

Just letting you know he was done for more than just pi$$ing in the street.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 3:23 pm

Yeah but I'd figured that out from Hampo's post...nerd!

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 07 Mar 2014, 3:28 pm

You must be a mystic to know from the OP that it was a second degree sex offence on a child.

I wonder how many police related posts you have made displaying your knowledge of the law?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 3:46 pm

Think it's about six...or four...or two...or none...or five...or more...or less. I don't keep track...but then again, unlike you, I'm not a nerd, nor do I have the desire to behave in a nerdish manner in an attempt to distract people from thinking I'm a sad obsessed stalkerish little w@nker.

Happy Days STRONGY m'dear!

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:11 pm

I wonder what he'll be covered in on his way in and out of the ring? I say he gets at least two beers and a slap. Oh, and lots of boos.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:33 pm

Suicidal Tendencies suck Dave, they quickly became a caricature of the thrash scene once it became evident that they were crap. The only good thing about them was DeGrasso being their drummer for a short time but that's cancelled out by Trujillo who I despise with a passion and hasn't ever been involved in a half decent album.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:36 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Think it's about six...or four...or two...or none...or five...or more...or less. I don't keep track...but then again, unlike you, I'm not a nerd, nor do I have the desire to behave in a nerdish manner in an attempt to distract people from thinking I'm a sad obsessed stalkerish little w@nker.

I didn't ask for your input which by the way was pointless.

You have incredibly thin skin. You perceive insults when clearly nothing has been directed your way.

Very emotional stuff from you.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:39 pm

I heard the guitarist in question had his Winkle out infront of underage girls, and was not believed to be trying to urinate by the arresting officer. sunsequently he pleaded guilty to exposure infront of minors at a plea bargain.....maybe his idea of common sense is different to that of most peoples. not certain what really happend, but theres a bit more to it than having a slash in public. heard some bad stories about they guy though

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:41 pm

Wasn't suggesting they were brilliant Hammersmith, I like two albums but I prefer Death/Doom/Grind as a rule. Was merely citing ST as I'd read about the guitarist being on the Sex offenders list for having a wee. Trujillo fits ST better than he fits Metallica though. Think he's also played some live shows for Black Label Society which I find bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:42 pm

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Think it's about six...or four...or two...or none...or five...or more...or less. I don't keep track...but then again, unlike you, I'm not a nerd, nor do I have the desire to behave in a nerdish manner in an attempt to distract people from thinking I'm a sad obsessed stalkerish little w@nker.

I didn't ask for your input which by the way was pointless.  

You have incredibly thin skin.  You perceive insults when clearly nothing has been directed your way.

Very emotional stuff from you.
Do shut up you nerd!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:42 pm

667 may have the worst taste in music in mankinds history...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:47 pm

Aye - he does - due to rage at losing his hair when he was 11 years old and having to take a pencil with a troll on the end to gigs so he could headbang.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:48 pm

kingraf wrote:667 may have the worst taste in music in mankinds history...
Anything's possible...not in this case, mind, but I'm happy for you to hold that opinion.

Just listening to SOITUDE AETURNUS "Destiny Falls to Ruin" Classic DOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:49 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Aye - he does - due to rage at losing his hair when he was 11 years old and having to take a pencil with a troll on the end to gigs so he could headbang.
You know full well it was one of those bottle brushes with some stick on googley eyes. Stop making things up!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:52 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Wasn't suggesting they were brilliant Hammersmith, I like two albums but I prefer Death/Doom/Grind as a rule. Was merely citing ST as I'd read about the guitarist being on the Sex offenders list for having a wee. Trujillo fits ST better than he fits Metallica though. Think he's also played some live shows for Black Label Society which I find bizarre
He and Wylde both performed on Ozzy's Down to Earth album Dave, it stems from that, he did a bit of Bass for BLS before he joined Metallica, he's been around the block a fair bit has Trujillo. He's a bassist with no real identity, merely a hired gun, my dislike of him comes from the way Hetfield treats him compared to Newstead who was always seen as being 'not Burton'.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:52 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
kingraf wrote:667 may have the worst taste in music in mankinds history...
Anything's possible...not in this case, mind, but I'm happy for you to hold that opinion.

Just listening to SOITUDE AETURNUS "Destiny Falls to Ruin" Classic DOOM!!!!!!!!!!
As long as you don't like Nile it's all good.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:54 pm

Agreed. Dave, your taste in music is on a scale of someone liking Justin Bieber or One Direction.

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:55 pm

Or Bon Jovi

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:57 pm

Izzi wrote:Agreed. Dave, your taste in music is on a scale of someone liking Justin Bieber or One Direction.

So you know as little about music as you do boxing then Izzi.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:58 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
Izzi wrote:Agreed. Dave, your taste in music is on a scale of someone liking Justin Bieber or One Direction.

Theres no such thing as musicrec so be kind!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:58 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Wasn't suggesting they were brilliant Hammersmith, I like two albums but I prefer Death/Doom/Grind as a rule. Was merely citing ST as I'd read about the guitarist being on the Sex offenders list for having a wee. Trujillo fits ST better than he fits Metallica though. Think he's also played some live shows for Black Label Society which I find bizarre
He and Wylde both performed on Ozzy's Down to Earth album Dave, it stems from that, he did a bit of Bass for BLS before he joined Metallica, he's been around the block a fair bit has Trujillo. He's a bassist with no real identity, merely a hired gun, my dislike of him comes from the way Hetfield treats him compared to Newstead who was always seen as being 'not Burton'.
In which case, you're hatred of him is utterly justified...the only thing that could make me appreciate you more is if you said you despised Lars.

Course he played on Down to Earth, he's in the "Gets Me Through" video (slaps forehead in disgust...can't miss...forehead is massive although after a while it's just head).

Do like NILE though..."Annihilation of the Wicked" is great

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Fri 07 Mar 2014, 5:05 pm

Define music, as the stuff you're on about is devoid of melody, rhythm or anything that could be described as listenable.

I could go sit in a mental hospital, gather up all the patients, give them instruments and they'd make a better sound than that rubbish.

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 07 Mar 2014, 5:07 pm

Please don't get him started.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 07 Mar 2014, 5:08 pm

Trujillo, is that the guy that walks like a crab like something out of one of those old arcade games?

He looks like he could tear Hatfields head off with one hand if he wanted to. Plus he can play a bit.

Did I mention that the Black Album is a great record, way better then their early stuff.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 5:10 pm

Too late...Izzy has just compounded his ignorance with stupidity and arrogance...I wonder if he's related to STRONGY.

Still, I'm sure Hammersmith will take him to task over his comments and in a manner less likely to cause offence than if I did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 5:12 pm

Strongback wrote:Trujillo, is that the guy that walks like a crab like something out of one of those old arcade games?

He looks like he could tear Hatfields head off with one hand if he wanted to.  Plus he can play a bit.

Did I mention that the Black Album is a great record, way better then their early stuff.
No, you didn't mention it but there's no need as we already know that you're a stupid little man so informing us of your opinion of the merits of the Black album are unnecessary...but thanks anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Fri 07 Mar 2014, 5:13 pm

Davie. It's not my fault your taste in music is shocking.

Perhaps we could find a middle ground to cuddle about? What about my chemical romance?

.... Joking.

Inme?
Adema?
The subways?
Bring me the horizon?

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 07 Mar 2014, 5:20 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:Trujillo, is that the guy that walks like a crab like something out of one of those old arcade games?

He looks like he could tear Hatfields head off with one hand if he wanted to.  Plus he can play a bit.

No, you didn't mention it but there's no need as we already know that you're a stupid little man so informing us of your opinion of the merits of the Black album are unnecessary...but thanks anyway.

Its a great album, I like that song "Wherever I may Roam" but" Nothing Else Matters" is a classic of the genre.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 5:21 pm

My ex fancied the bassist from Inme and used to play "Underdose" at the flat. I didn't mind it actually although everything else was p!ss poor.

I'm sure we'll reach a compromise at some point though Izzi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Mar 2014, 5:22 pm

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Its a great album, I like that song "Wherever I may Roam" but" Nothing Else Matters" is a classic of the genre.
Not a patch on "Fade to Black" or "Welcome Home"

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Fri 07 Mar 2014, 5:24 pm

First album I quite liked. That must've been 12 years ago or so.

Everything else since was rats pish.

On a parting note: soundgarden

Have a good weekend all. Beer time.

Missing you all already xx

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next