The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+7
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
11 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:58 am

You say tomato, I say Tamara Ecclestone (who michaels has almost certainly probably had a slice of)
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:59 am

ALSO Kwaa I win!!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 01 May 2014, 9:59 am

olympus mons is the biggest mountain in the solar syatem

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 9:59 am

Will Ferrell is a c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 10:00 am

Will Ferrell is a c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 01 May 2014, 10:00 am

kingraf wrote:I've always wondered about how Jesus' date of birth is 2-4 B.C... It makes no sense

If you think about it, they had been counting down for quite a long time (since at least One Million Years BC, possibly longer) so to be off by only 2-4 years is not bad going at all.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 01 May 2014, 10:00 am

Galted wrote:
I expect that it is shaved at irregular intervals so that it is often red and itchy and not pleasing to the eye.

No, the coverage will be dense enough to hide any eyesores with this one.

There is a recently seperated 50+ something sitting behind me. She is playing the field and has lost a bit of weight and started to dress with more confidence. Her beaver will be shaved irregularly and no doubt be showing signs of shaving rash. She is pale as well so the dimples will be more pronounced.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Flood control is highly annoying.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Will Ferrell is a c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 01 May 2014, 10:01 am

Union Cane wrote:
kingraf wrote:I've always wondered about how Jesus' date of birth is 2-4 B.C... It makes no sense

If you think about it, they had been counting down for quite a long time (since at least One Million Years BC, possibly longer) so to be off by only 2-4 years is not bad going at all.

Union, when did the 21st century start?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 10:01 am

Will Ferrell is a c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 10:01 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:And I am beating Galted.

Life is good.

Buffoon.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 01 May 2014, 10:01 am

kingraf wrote:You say tomato, I say tamatie

I think that was post 991 and so will be top of the next thread.
Disappointing.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 01 May 2014, 10:04 am

Galted wrote:Flood control is highly annoying.

... and that "Fartbook Like" link is a little too close to the page number icons.
See... this is what I mean. Every trick in the book is used to entrap... even amongst friends now.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 10:04 am

That was a bit like one of the sprint finishes in the Tour de France.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 May 2014, 10:05 am

Not if you're a Leicester fan.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 01 May 2014, 10:06 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

01/01/2001, obviously.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 01 May 2014, 10:07 am

Galted wrote:That was a bit like one of the sprint finishes in the Tour de France.

Lucky we had our pI55 break behind that church wall 60km back...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 01 May 2014, 10:08 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Not if you're a Leicester fan.

or soon a Toulouse fan.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 01 May 2014, 10:09 am

Union Cane wrote:

01/01/2001, obviously.[/quote]

Not 01/01/2000?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 01 May 2014, 10:11 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

01/01/2001, obviously.

Not 01/01/2000?[/quote]

[quote] No, not 01/01/2000. Let's not go there again.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 10:15 am

Wait what?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 10:36 am

Anticlimactic on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 10:41 am

Just seen an ad for a local box n dine, WBF Cruiserweight title, WBF intercontinental cruiserweight title, and IBF Int. cruiserweight title will all be defended... Quite amusing, these Alphabets
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 01 May 2014, 10:45 am

music ...warm ride... w-a-a-r-m ride... we can reach the highest stars... music 

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 10:50 am

Mould mould mobile didn't understand my accent when i spoke to write a message let's see how this i'm glad 1 goes
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 10:56 am

Perplexing on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 01 May 2014, 11:00 am

21 today... 21 today. Sluurrrrp.

22 today... 22 today... (anyone remember that Benny Hill skit when he's in the bar?)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 May 2014, 11:01 am

kingraf wrote:Mould mould mobile didn't understand my accent when i spoke to write a message let's see how this i'm glad 1 goes

Sean? Is that you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 01 May 2014, 11:05 am

Houston.... we've found another pothole....

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 11:06 am

No tina is i ching raf my custard l like i said i am trying to see whether or not my mobile can convert my cat my speech to text. The previous phone couldn't understand my accent
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 01 May 2014, 11:08 am

kingraf wrote:Mould mould mobile didn't understand my accent when i spoke to write a message let's see how this i'm glad 1 goes

Sean?  Is that you?

No. I have known / lived with enough south Africans to know they occasionally are a bit mental. Especially the ones up North.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 01 May 2014, 11:17 am

kingraf wrote:No tina is i ching raf my custard l like i said i am trying to see whether or not my mobile can convert my cat my speech to text. The previous phone couldn't understand my accent

Triangle to show off mike trek no logical smartass t0sser.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 01 May 2014, 11:17 am

My hovercraft, it is full of eels.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 11:19 am

look i'm tired of typing, text no, speech to text is the future the future
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 May 2014, 11:20 am

kingraf wrote:No tina is i ching raf my custard l like i said i am trying to see whether or not my mobile can convert my cat my speech to text. The previous phone couldn't understand my accent

OK Raf. Understanding it problem over horseshoe. Hills now moving with speed of mantis shrimp. My old man said be an Arsenal fan, I said f*ck off, b*llocks you're a c*nt. Little we get mobile exasperation. Monitor all things electric with sharp eye of man in North. Book of verses, chapter and faces. Nipples are men on useless, eating simple Simon chore.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 01 May 2014, 11:22 am

OK Raf.  Understanding it problem over horseshoe.  Hills now moving with speed of mantis shrimp.  My old man said be an Arsenal fan, I said f*ck off, b*llocks you're a c*nt. Little we get mobile exasperation.  Monitor all things electric with sharp eye of man in North.  Book of verses, chapter and faces.  Nipples are men on useless, eating simple Simon chore.

I was going to say that.

Speech to text. It's the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future the future

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 01 May 2014, 11:24 am

You're all f'king mental. I need to share out my pills....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 11:24 am

mate i have no idea what you just wrote bad i will say that medicine bad bad not bad things to do in a good job i'm going back to normal typing where does a try a little 2015 funny enough it does take it does convert lol and lmf feel
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 01 May 2014, 11:30 am

esrever ni tuo gnimoc lla s'ti - gnikrow si gniht txet ot cheeps siht kniht t'nod I

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 May 2014, 11:32 am

Borða epli bobbing vatn. Jack og Jill sifjaspell ekki örugglega? RAF missir símann í barþjóna botn. Stelpa borðar drengur út spits elska Kurt Cobain. M6 Junction Peter Stringfellow Half Man Half Biscuit.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 11:33 am

Will Ferrell is a c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 May 2014, 11:34 am

Will Ferrell wrote:Galted is a c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 11:35 am

Laugh 

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 11:36 am

That's the only funny thing he's ever been involved in.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 11:38 am

I think my nasty cough is also ruining my accent which is making the text to speech speech to text equation be very difficult i'm going to try to speak in my nostrils and see how that goes monosyllables not my nostrils just dam system is set in english uk, and i don't know how to change
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 01 May 2014, 11:41 am

kingraf wrote:I think my nasty cough is also ruining my accent which is making the text to speech speech to text equation be very difficult i'm going to try to speak in my nostrils and see how that goes monosyllables not my nostrils just dam system is set in english uk, and i don't know how to change

Would like to try it on one of the platform announcers at London Bridge.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 May 2014, 11:44 am

Hugh Jackman wrote:I'm sorry Tino.  I'm really, really sorry.  I will never wear sunglasses inside again.  Especially not at night.  It was pointless and just made me look like a complete tw*t.  By the way, I love the shirt and jumper combo you had on that night.  I should have spent more time taking my lead from you rather than parading round like some self-important t*sser.  Can you do me a favour and ask Jeff if I can have some more free Radox samples?  I am all out.  Love you.  Bye for now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 11:48 am

I'm now going to say "Rowley" into the phone and see if it types it out
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 11:51 am

pronounced "row-lee"
"Rowley"

pronounced rau-Lee
Raleigh

that settles that
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next