The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+7
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
11 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

You say tomato, I say Tamara Ecclestone (who michaels has almost certainly probably had a slice of)
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 7:48 am

Huge, and I expect that your optimistic start will greatly please Jeff. I'm laying down my marker by reintroducing the word "catawampus".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 7:54 am

Very Pleasing word Galted, and uses a full range of oral movement to great effect, so you feel the effort is not wasted...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 7:57 am

Could be a double landmark day. I may hit 15000. Could be one of those what were you doing when days in years to come.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 8:04 am

15000 posts. Puts it all into perspective, doesn't it? My optimism has been tempered by a slight feeling of insignificance yet, at the same time, reinforced by a burning desire to reach the same heights.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 8:05 am

I am just happy that my peers are realising their dreams.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 8:06 am

had a rank start to my day. Normally use the sixth floor bathroom, but today the cleaner wouldn't let me. So I used the fifth floor bathroom, and when I flushed, the water wouldn't stop gushing. I think the toilets broken, hopefully no one clicks that I was the last in there
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 8:10 am

Don't bring the mood down on such a monumentous day Raf...

I sympathise with your toilet issues, but look on the bright side.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 8:12 am

rick_dagless wrote:Don't bring the mood down on such a monumentous day Raf...

I sympathise with your toilet issues, but look on the bright side.

I haven't got caught yet?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 8:13 am

Rowley wrote:Could be a double landmark day. I may hit 15000. Could be one of those what were you doing when days in years to come.

Bloody typical. I've barely slept all weekend with the excitement of my upcoming 10000th post, and now it turns out it'll be totally overshadowed by Jeff's greater achievement. I may not bother - I'll just go straight from 9999 to 10001.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 May 2014, 8:15 am

Feeling a bit sheepish at work today. I know I got obliterated on Friday night as I was still hungover last night. I unfortunately can't remember much else.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 8:15 am

Raf wrote:I haven't got caught yet?

That's the spirit mate...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 8:20 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Raf wrote:I haven't got caught yet?

That's the spirit mate...

Thanks mate, definitely feeling better now. Tempted to see if it's been sorted out yet
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 8:28 am

Raf wrote:Tempted to see if it's been sorted out yet

Go for a reccie, and stare accusingly at anyone who walks out

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 8:33 am

Union Cane wrote:I'm hoping to maybe do a sex this evening.

How did it go?

Surely sex with TIMC is just a w*nk?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 8:39 am

It's all rather exciting today. Julius is facing 10, 000, barring natural causes. Rowley may touch 15, 000. Im eagerly awaiting my boss asking me if I broke the toilet. Cane is to tell us whether he got lucky or not... And Sean is hungover. Quite the red letter day.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 8:42 am

The perfect Culture storm...

If Galted gets a free Burrito, this place could explode today.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 May 2014, 8:47 am

kingraf wrote:It's all rather exciting today. Julius is facing 10, 000, barring natural causes. Rowley may touch 15, 000. Im eagerly awaiting my boss asking me if I broke the toilet. Cane is to tell us whether he got lucky or not... And Sean is hungover. Quite the red letter day.

Not too hungover today. Saturday was a nightmare. Playing cricket in gale force wind and rain, taking care not to either sheeet myself or throw up on the track.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 8:47 am

kingraf wrote:Rowley may touch 15, 000.

Nearly as many as Jimmy Savile.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 8:50 am

seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:It's all rather exciting today. Julius is facing 10, 000, barring natural causes. Rowley may touch 15, 000. Im eagerly awaiting my boss asking me if I broke the toilet. Cane is to tell us whether he got lucky or not... And Sean is hungover. Quite the red letter day.

Not too hungover today. Saturday was a nightmare. Playing cricket in gale force wind and rain, taking care not to either sheeet myself or throw up on the track.

That is quite disturbing. Given the nature of your dumps, I imagine you taking a sheeet on the track would have signalled the end of the game? And possibly some quality fertilizer.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 8:57 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:Could be a double landmark day. I may hit 15000. Could be one of those what were you doing when days in years to come.

Bloody typical. I've barely slept all weekend with the excitement of my upcoming 10000th post, and now it turns out it'll be totally overshadowed by Jeff's greater achievement. I may not bother - I'll just go straight from 9999 to 10001.

I have no intention/desire to steal your thunder Jules. Should I near my milestone today I will simply stop posting until tomorrow.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 8:57 am

Anyone watched The Sound of Music? I'm taking a female friend to watch it on Sunday, quite pricey are the tickets, but she's promised me that I'll be able to see the music. She also laughed when I invited her to a fitness expo, so I can't take her word on the arts
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 May 2014, 8:57 am

scorch marks more likely

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 May 2014, 9:11 am

Nice to see George Best return to the limelight with a win at Eurovision.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 9:16 am

sean wrote:Nice to see George Best return to the limelight with a win at Eurovision.

really turns into a diva when he is hungry

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 May 2014, 9:19 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Nice to see George Best return to the limelight with a win at Eurovision.

really turns into a diva when he is hungry

I'll probably get admonished for this but I don't care. That was disgusting.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 9:22 am

sean wrote:I'll probably get admonished for this but I don't care. That was disgusting

better than the hughie fury fight on C5...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 9:24 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:I'll probably get admonished for this but I don't care. That was disgusting

You frustrate me, Rick.

You put random capital letters all over your posts but then when a post requires a few of them, they are no-where to be seen.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 9:34 am

Tino wrote:You put random capital letters all over your posts but then when a post requires a few of them, they are no-where to be seen.

keeps people on their toes Tino, though hughie has not earned the right to be capitalised in boxing terms (plus it depends whether I am on mobile device or PC)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 9:35 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

You frustrate me, Rick.

You put random capital letters all over your posts but then when a post requires a few of them, they are no-where to be seen.

Al-most as annoying as putting unnecessary hyphens in words.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 9:36 am

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

You frustrate me, Rick.

Al-most as annoying as putting unnecessary hyphens in words.

You're just permanently annoying.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 9:37 am

Morning Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 9:37 am

Come on chaps. Is there any need for this bickering on Julius's big day?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 9:38 am

Rowley wrote:Morning Tina.

Morning Jeff.

How was the Chinese meal?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 9:40 am

Galted wrote:Come on chaps. Is there any need for this bickering on Julius's big day?

If we time this right, it could be 10K and split post too...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 9:41 am

Awesome Tina, truly spectacular. Will make you southerners jealous but three courses and all our drinks for four of us, for barely over £100.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 9:44 am

Rowley wrote:Awesome Tina, truly spectacular. Will make you southerners jealous but three courses and all our drinks for four of us, for barely over £100.

Glad to hear it. Did TSMR enjoy herself?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 9:46 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Galted wrote:Come on chaps. Is there any need for this bickering on Julius's big day?

If we time this right, it could be 10K and split post too...

"We"? How do you plan to time my post right?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 9:49 am

Julius wrote:"We"? How do you plan to time my post right?

It was more to not flood the board to give you oppurtunity to hit the double whammy, but alas...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 9:50 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Julius wrote:"We"? How do you plan to time my post right?

It was more to not flood the board to give you oppurtunity to hit the double whammy, but alas...

It was so close to working.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 9:51 am

If I do this post and the next two, I'll have post 991, which is the key one.
However, my ego isn't that large.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 9:51 am

Rowley wrote:Awesome Tina, truly spectacular. Will make you southerners jealous but three courses and all our drinks for four of us, for barely over £100.

Glad to hear it.  Did TSMR enjoy herself?

She did, also made arrangements to watch the Froch fight at the brothers so successful night all round.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=53739

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20