The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+7
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
11 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

You say tomato, I say Tamara Ecclestone (who michaels has almost certainly probably had a slice of)
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 May 2014, 2:26 pm

I don't trust edmonds stupid bearded smug face, and that christmas wish thing gave ample opportunity

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Pal Joey Fri 09 May 2014, 2:28 pm

I don't mind a couples of his songs, however, somehow they will never seem the same again. Not really sold on his paintings... never took him seriously and it has always surprised me how Q Lizzie commissioned him to paint her portrait. Surely she couldn't have been serious, Shirley?

Galted - I punched Humprhrey B Bear (google him) in the guts when I was a kid.
I'm not really the violent type but I got him right in the centre of his padded tartan vest. His facial expression remained the same though.

Don't know why but I've always associated RH with HBB. You had to be here in the early 70s. You could get away with just about anything.
I would have loved to have whacked Rolf on the head with his favourite wobble-board but I couldn't get close enough... he kept moving around like a nervous marsupial... whilst blabbering on in his typical nonsensical way.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 09 May 2014, 2:34 pm

Just want to get off that phucken "666".

Pure evil that is!  Smile 

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 2:41 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Edmonds has to be next Surely

I reckon the whole of Dad's Army.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 2:46 pm

Galted wrote:

I sucked off the whole of Dad's Army.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 May 2014, 2:50 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:

Tino living vicariously again from between the bars of an upside down cot.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 2:51 pm

Galted wrote:

Oh, Tino! What a horrid thing to say!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 2:52 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

He does live vicariously, he's always trying to take credit for me sticking my John Thomas into Weisz and TDMR.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 2:53 pm

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 2:54 pm

Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

He does live vicariously, he's always trying to take credit for me sticking my John Thomas into Weisz and TDMR.

Don't you even dare try shortening her name.

That is reserved for special women like TSMR and TIMC.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 May 2014, 2:56 pm

Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

Sharing your delusions is not living vicariously. Plus Rowley is a yorkshireman and anything a yorkshireman gets for free he tries to take it all. If you tried to stick your john thomas into the sainted mrs rowley at any given moment - it's probably end up in his arse.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 May 2014, 2:59 pm

Ah, It seems I missed something? Who is TDMR?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 3:00 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Ah, It seems I missed something? Who is TDMR?

The Divine Mrs Ryder.

She wasn't that divine when doing some ATM with me on Sunday night.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 May 2014, 3:02 pm

The Divine Mrs Ryder.

She accepted your card but wouldn't accept your pin?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 3:04 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

The Divine Mrs Ryder.

I've got one of those new bank cards that you just wave vaguely in the direction of the machine and it negates the need for a pin.  They're ace.

Problem is, about 1 in 10 places are set up to accept them so I still have to put my pin in.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 May 2014, 3:06 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

The Divine Mrs Ryder.

I've got one of those new bank cards that you just wave vaguely in the direction of the machine and it negates the need for a pin.  They're ace.

Problem is, about 1 in 10 places are set up to accept them so I still have to put my pin number in.
They've invented a suit that has a chip built into the sleeve so you just wave your wrist at it. Lucky Galted doesnt wear suits or playing the flute solo at the tills would bankrupt him on the first day.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 3:08 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

The Divine Mrs Ryder.

Problem is, about 1 in 10 places are set up to accept them so I still have to put my pin number in.
They've invented a suit that has a chip built into the sleeve so you just wave your wrist at it. Lucky Galted doesnt wear suits or playing the flute solo at the tills would bankrupt him on the first day.

Yeah I saw that as well. TopHat was going to buy one but didn't want to throw his bag of haribo around everytime he waved his arm.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 3:10 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

The Divine Mrs Ryder.

I think there's a limit as to how soon they can be used again so I can w*nk as much as I like.  Was having one on Sunday while TDMR knocked over the Nando's near Spitalfields so you can ignore Tino's little fantasy story.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 3:11 pm

I hope that Julius is alright. Kingraf as well. I worry about them.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 3:12 pm

Galted wrote:

I think there's a limit as to how soon they can be used again so I can w*nk as much as I like.  Was having one on Sunday while TDMR knocked over the Nando's near Spitalfields so you can ignore Tino's little fantasy story.

D*ckhead.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 May 2014, 3:15 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

The Divine Mrs Ryder.

Yeah I saw that as well.  TopHat was going to buy one but didn't want to throw his bag of haribo around everytime he waved his arm.
Laugh Tophat with a uneaten bag of haribo - what will you think of next.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 3:15 pm

Galted wrote:I hope that Julius is alright.  Kingraf as well.  I worry about them.

Perhaps they are Nedurumalli Janardhana Reddy, 80, Indian politician, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh (1990–1992), MP (1998–2009), liver disease. and Bob Hoysted, 88, Australian racehorse trainer (Manikato, Rose of Kingston, Sydeston).
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 09 May 2014, 3:19 pm

Or Harry Potter - the Ten Eyewitness Newsreader.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 May 2014, 3:26 pm

None of the above.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 3:27 pm

10 to go.

Doe's this' tempt you a little, Julius?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 3:29 pm

Don't be posting over the weekend, Jules. You'll ruin it for those of us who are strictly weekday members of the 606v2 community.

Either crack the last few out now or wait till Monday.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 May 2014, 3:35 pm

Don't want to force it. It has be a beautiful, natural event.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 3:40 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Don't want to force it. It has be a beautiful, natural event.

That's what I keep saying about my virginity.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 3:56 pm

Anyone up to owt at the weekend?

Gardening and golf for me.

Yippy.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 4:01 pm

Breaking Bad marathon tonight.

Tomorrow Tino and I are going to nick michaels's mower and ruin a few greens. He doesn't much like golf and I like ruining things.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 4:02 pm

I guess you could say it's gardening and golf for us too then.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 09 May 2014, 4:03 pm

Union Cane wrote:Anyone up to owt at the weekend?

Gardening and golf for me.

Yippy.

Out for a chinese meal with TSMR and my brother and his missus. Looking forward to it, the place we are going is probably my favourite restaurant in the world. Missus is out tonight so will probably just catch up with some masturbation.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 May 2014, 4:03 pm

Galted wrote:...I like ruining things.

Not the culture cup - you consistently fail to ruin it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 09 May 2014, 4:04 pm

Galted wrote:Breaking Bad marathon tonight.

Where are you up to?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 4:10 pm

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:Breaking Bad marathon tonight.

Where are you up to?

Into series 3 but some of the episodes wouldn't play on the iPad. Have had to rent the series so will be bouncing around between episodes.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 4:11 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:...I like ruining things.

Not the culture cup - you consistently fail to ruin it.

This rhyme's
A toast
To his latest milestone post

Julius!
Julius!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 May 2014, 4:26 pm

Got a couple of married gay fellas coming round to ours for dinner tonight. Like sean last week, I could be on for a 4 way hardcore super sex sesh!.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 May 2014, 4:28 pm

superflyweight wrote:Got a couple of married gay fellas coming round to ours for dinner tonight.  Like sean last week, I could be on for a 4 way hardcore super sex sesh!.  
Ands yours might be willingly

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 09 May 2014, 4:34 pm

superflyweight wrote:Got a couple of married gay fellas coming round to ours for dinner tonight.  Like sean last week, I could be on for a 4 way hardcore super sex sesh!.  

Gay people going for a meal with a professional couple. You do make it very difficult to do lazy Scottish stereotypes on occasions superfly. Any chance you can say you'll be serving battered mars bars and Buckfast.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 May 2014, 4:36 pm

There's a new Scottish dish designed to attract Scottish children to traditional Scottish fare. Rolf Haggis.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 May 2014, 4:39 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:There's a new Scottish dish designed to attract Scottish children to traditional Scottish fare. Rolf Haggis.

clap 

Peaked too soon, old man!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 May 2014, 4:40 pm

Rowley wrote:

Gay people going for a meal with a professional couple. You do make it very difficult to do lazy Scottish stereotypes on occasions superfly. Any chance you can say you'll be serving battered mars bars and Buckfast.

I plan to drink a boatload of booze.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 May 2014, 4:42 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Rowley wrote:

I plan to drink a boatload of booze.  

Resulting in a planeload of p!ss.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 4:43 pm

I'm hoping to maybe do a sex this evening.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 May 2014, 4:44 pm

superflyweight wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:There's a new Scottish dish designed to attract Scottish children to traditional Scottish fare. Rolf Haggis.

clap 

Peaked too soon, old man!  
How did you know what his victims said.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 May 2014, 4:47 pm

Union Cane wrote:I'm hoping to maybe do a sex this evening.

You'll be hoping that your imaginary wife doesn't have an imaginary headache.

Do you do a sex in a reverse lineal fashion?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 4:51 pm

superflyweight wrote:Do you do a sex in a reverse lineal fashion?  

She doesn't let me.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 09 May 2014, 4:53 pm

I can still remember the last time me and TSMR did it, so I almost certainly can't be likely to have a chance this weekend.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 May 2014, 5:58 pm

Rowley wrote:I can still remember the last time me and TSMR did it, so I almost certainly can't be likely to have a chance this weekend.
I can remember that time too. The 7 pennies I stole from under your bed were scant recompense for seeing your jiggling butt atop a chained woman with a gps tag on each ankle.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 7:01 am

Split day and Julius Landmark...

Going to be a big day on the culture cup

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next