The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+7
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
11 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 18 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

You say tomato, I say Tamara Ecclestone (who michaels has almost certainly probably had a slice of)
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 12:31 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:From a research point of view, michaels is our most prized asset.

Believe me, you don't want Sean Michaels inside your head.

Our michaels wasn't born a criminal, Tino. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Michaels hates his own identity, you see.

I don't hate myself. I see myself as a (non homo) Stephen Fry who probably drinks a little too much. Freddie Starr if you will.[/quote]

We've tried to study him, of course, but he's much too unsophisticated to use the quote function properly. [/quote]

Five foot ten, strongly built, about 180 pounds; hair blonde, eyes pale blue. He'd be about 35 now. He said he lived in Yorkshire, but may have lied. That's all I can remember, Galted, but if I think of any more, I will let you know. Oh, and Galted, just one more thing: love your Jack Wolfskin.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 12:35 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:From a research point of view, michaels is our most prized asset.

Believe me, you don't want Sean Michaels inside your head.

Our michaels wasn't born a criminal, Tino. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Michaels hates his own identity, you see.

I don't hate myself. I see myself as a (non homo) Stephen Fry who probably drinks a little too much. Freddie Starr if you will.

We've tried to study him, of course, but he's much too unsophisticated to use the quote function properly. [/quote]

Five foot ten, strongly built, about 180 pounds; hair blonde, eyes pale blue. He'd be about 35 now. He said he lived in Yorkshire, but may have lied. That's all I can remember, Galted, but if I think of any more, I will let you know. Oh, and Galted, just one more thing: love your Jack Wolfskin.[/quote]

Laugh 

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 May 2014, 12:36 pm

Unquote.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 May 2014, 12:43 pm

Anyone else picturing Jurgen Klopp dancing about with his hampton stuck between his legs to Goodbye Horses by Q Lazarus?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 12:47 pm

superflyweight wrote:Anyone else picturing Jurgen Klopp dancing about with his hampton stuck between his legs to Goodbye Horses by Q Lazarus?  

Yes, saying "Would you f*ck me? I'd f*ck me. I'd f*ck me hard."

Whilst wearing the scalp and hair of a skinned women.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 May 2014, 12:50 pm

superflyweight wrote:Anyone else picturing Jurgen Klopp dancing about with his hampton stuck between his legs to Goodbye Horses by Q Lazarus?  

Yes, saying "Would you f*ck me? I'd f*ck me. I'd f*ck me hard."

Whilst wearing the scalp and hair of a skinned women.

He has a sick mind!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 09 May 2014, 1:01 pm

It really is any excuse to point out you know what the song is during that scene.

Tina, you're back in my top three. Superfly's pseudo intellectualism is wearing thin.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 May 2014, 1:06 pm

Rowley wrote:

It really is any excuse to point out you know what the song is during that scene.

Tina, you're back in my top three. Superfly's pseudo intellectualism is wearing thin.

Surely it's hipsterish retro music/film knowledge rather than pseudo-intellectualism.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 1:06 pm

Rowley wrote:

Sorry Jeff but you better not read the last post on this thread. Way before Superfly started with his pretentiousness again.

Spoiler:

Can I still stay in your top 3?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 09 May 2014, 1:07 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Surely it's hipsterish retro music/film knowledge rather than pseudo-intellectualism.  

Pointing that out hardly helps your cause. Many more comments like that and you'll end up below strongy.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 May 2014, 1:12 pm

Rowley wrote:

Sorry Jeff but you better not read the last post on this thread.  Way before Superfly started with his pretentiousness again.

Spoiler:

You forgot to explain that the woman down the hole is fat and that her overeating had made her a target for a deranged killer. Essentially, it was her fault and she was asking for it. Lumbersome Crack sided with Buffalo Bill.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 09 May 2014, 1:12 pm

Rowley wrote:

Sorry Jeff but you better not read the last post on this thread.  Way before Superfly started with his pretentiousness again.

Spoiler:

This is turning into a f'ing disaster. Many more revelations like this and my top three is going to end up being Strongy, Haz and Truss.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 1:14 pm

Rowley wrote:

Spoiler:

I remember that post. Summed up the song very well. You're in my top 8.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 1:15 pm

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Spoiler:

I remember that post.  Summed up the song very well.  You're in my top 8.

The fact that you remember the post has nudged you into my top 19. Congratulations.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 May 2014, 1:16 pm

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Spoiler:

This is turning into a f'ing disaster. Many more revelations like this and my top three is going to end up being Strongy, Haz and Truss.

Get out!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 1:17 pm

Don't remember the post.

Or the song.

Or the scene in the film come to think of it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 1:19 pm

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Spoiler:

The fact that you remember the post has nudged you into my top 19.  Congratulations.

No offence but I'd prefer to feature in Jeff's top 19 and if being in yours is going to jeopardise that I'd like to be removed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 1:20 pm

Union Cane wrote:Don't remember the post.

Or the song.

Or the scene in the film come to think of it.

That's a shame, as my mental image of you is Buffalo Bill wearing nothing but a comedy bow-tie.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 May 2014, 1:20 pm

Psuedo Love in, in here today...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 1:20 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Spoiler:

The fact that you remember the post has nudged you into my top 19.  Congratulations.

No offence but I'd prefer to feature in Jeff's top 19 and if being in yours is going to jeopardise that I'd like to be removed.

I was only saying it to make you feel better. You're not even in the top 37.

C*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 1:23 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Spoiler:

I was only saying it to make you feel better.  You're not even in the top 37.

C*nt.

No worries, you're still in my top 8.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 1:24 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Spoiler:

I was only saying it to make you feel better.  You're not even in the top 37.

C*nt.

No worries, you're still in my top 8.

Thanks, Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 1:24 pm

The Angry Kiwi just said "fish and chips", wasn't as comical as I'd hoped.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 May 2014, 1:25 pm

Chicken, chorizo and cheddar seeded roll. Seasoned with black pepper and from "Crusts" deli in Edinburgh. Salt and Vinegar McCoys. Empire Biscuit (from Crusts). Packet of "Randoms".

Taste: Roll was excellent as it met my two types of meat minium requirement and contained no vegetation whatseover. I often ask for rocket as well, but I had a few drinks last night and didn't want to detract from the meaty cheese experience with anything healthy.

Price: About a fiver all in. I stole a fiver out of my wife's purse this morning so it was essentially free. That'll learn her for possibly cheating on me.

Service: Not great. I asked for my usual and the woman behind the counter nodded in recognition before asking me to recite every ingredient. I wasn't best pleased. I was given a plastic bag without asking so that swung the balance slightly. Also, Galted's mum is better because she likes to be whipped in the mimsy.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 1:28 pm

Galted wrote:The Angry Kiwi just said "fish and chips", wasn't as comical as I'd hoped.

Isn't iviry viwil prininced is in "I"?

In which case fish ind chips would just sound normal wunnit?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 09 May 2014, 1:30 pm

Jacket Potato with minced lamb. Rather nice as far as it goes. At a mere £3 something of a bargain as well.

Went to collect them with the receptionist from work and as we ordered a bit they gave us a free slice of cheesecake. She agreed we would split it, but has not fetched me my half yet. To be honest am getting a little concerned she may have just forgotten or decided to screw me over.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 1:31 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Galted wrote:The Angry Kiwi just said "fish and chips", wasn't as comical as I'd hoped.

Isn't iviry viwil prininced is in "I"?

In which case fish ind chips would just sound normal wunnit?

Choice post. You deserve a chocolate fish.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 1:36 pm

Not a starfish I hope.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 1:38 pm

superflyweight wrote:Also, Galted's mum is better because she likes to be whipped in the mimsy.  

Laugh 

Still funny the second time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 1:39 pm

Rowley wrote:Jacket Potato with minced lamb. Rather nice as far as it goes. At a mere £3 something of a bargain as well.

Went to collect them with the receptionist from work and as we ordered a bit they gave us a free slice of cheesecake. She agreed we would split it, but has not fetched me my half yet. To be honest am getting a little concerned she may have just forgotten or decided to screw me over.

And they complain when they get r*ped.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 May 2014, 1:50 pm

Galted wrote:And they complain when they get r*ped.

Not for long if you bury them correctly

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 09 May 2014, 1:51 pm

Don't worry, she has come through. Feel bad know for doubting her.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 1:54 pm

*now
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 1:56 pm

Rowley wrote:Don't worry, she has come through. Feel bad know for doubting her.

That was troubling you wasn't it, Jeff?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 May 2014, 1:56 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Galted wrote:And they complain when they get r*ped.

Not for long if you bury them correctly
You really should recycle them, that way jeff can have sex with someone who isn't chained down. Don't tell him she's dead though or he might steal her panties.

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Fri 09 May 2014, 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 1:56 pm

Damn your eyes, Cane.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 May 2014, 1:57 pm

Has julius had his 10000 post yet?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 May 2014, 1:59 pm

Shah wrote:Has julius had his 10000 post yet?

Nope, and the anticipation is more than split day...

There is a slight dread that it may happen on the Tennis board.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 May 2014, 2:02 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:Has julius had his 10000 post yet?

Nope, and the anticipation is more than split day...

There is a slight dread that it may happen on the Tennis board.
Now that truly would be a shame. He might be saving it for when this thread goes past 20 pages in the hope his witticism becomes the op.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 May 2014, 2:03 pm

Shah wrote:Now that truly would be a shame. He might be saving it for when this thread goes past 20 pages in the hope his witticism becomes the op.

If it is on the Tennis board it may finish the Culture Cup...

If it is OP post it will be the perfect storm...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 09 May 2014, 2:07 pm

Rowley wrote:Don't worry, she has come through. Feel bad know for doubting her.

That was troubling you wasn't it, Jeff?

I initially typed no, would appear I over compensated.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 2:08 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:Now that truly would be a shame. He might be saving it for when this thread goes past 20 pages in the hope his witticism becomes the op.

If it is on the Tennis board it may finish the Culture Cup...

If it is OP post it will be the perfect storm...

As long as michaels, alcohol and machinery exist the Culture Cup will never die.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 09 May 2014, 2:13 pm

Has Rolf Harris been proven guilty yet?
The suspense doesn't worry me in the slightest. Always thought he was a bit of a weirdo but full marks to him for what he did. He deserves a medal of some sort, doesn't he? The be-bearded bastard.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 2:15 pm

Linebreaker wrote:Has Rolf Harris been proven guilty yet?
The suspense doesn't worry me in the slightest. Always thought he was a bit of a weirdo but full marks to him for what he did. He deserves a medal of some sort, doesn't he? The be-bearded bastard.

I've seen him live. Was in an audience though, not a dressing room. He did some painting and some singing as well, everyone was very impressed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 2:16 pm

Linebreaker wrote:Has Rolf Harris been proven guilty yet?
The suspense doesn't worry me in the slightest. Always thought he was a bit of a weirdo but full marks to him for what he did. He deserves a medal of some sort, doesn't he?

The guy who sits opposite me owns quite a few Rolf Harris paintings. He is very proud of them. I keep trying to wind him up by saying he is supporting the lifestyle of a nonce but he keeps pointing out how much more they'll be worth when Harris dies in prison.

He bought them way before the allegations arose.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 May 2014, 2:18 pm

Edmonds has to be next Surely

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 2:21 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Edmonds has to be next Surely

My money is on Daniels or Forsyth.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 2:22 pm

Forsyth. That's why he has stepped down from Stricty.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 2:22 pm

For f*cks sake.

Damn your stupid face, Union.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 09 May 2014, 2:23 pm

Union Cane wrote:

My money is on Daniels or Forsyth.

Simon Bates for me, Dj'ing seems to be a hotbed for it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next