The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+7
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
11 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

You say tomato, I say Tamara Ecclestone (who michaels has almost certainly probably had a slice of)
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Wed 07 May 2014, 3:45 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:
Did you use your guts to threaten them into a foursome?

I blew that on Saturday night. Turned up stinking of booze, diesel and fags (not supposed to be smoking). Food restored some points but I was pretty lashed up by poontang time.

Are you sure she's French?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Wed 07 May 2014, 3:50 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:

I blew that on Saturday night. Turned up stinking of booze, diesel and fags (not supposed to be smoking). Food restored some points but I was pretty lashed up by poontang time.

She used to smoke. Reformed smokers are always the ar5eholes

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 07 May 2014, 3:55 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:

There's some truth in that, I'm a reformed smoker and I'm a massive ar5ehole.

If you want to give up try reading the Allen Carr book on stopping - caused me to give up and I wasn't even trying, just read it as I had sod all else to read.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 May 2014, 4:03 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:

There's some truth in that, I'm a reformed smoker and I'm a massive ar5ehole.

If you want to give up try reading the Allen Carr book on stopping - caused me to give up and I wasn't even trying, just read it as I had sod all else to read.

I gave up a decade ago. I am not an ar5ehole though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 07 May 2014, 4:09 pm

I've never smoked - I'm more of a smug, sanctimonious git.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 07 May 2014, 4:14 pm

I too don't smoke - Except for weed, occasionally.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 07 May 2014, 4:28 pm

I wee occasionally.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 May 2014, 4:29 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I wee occasionally.

Sometimes you even make it to the toilet in time as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 May 2014, 4:30 pm

I stopped at the start of this year. I miss it enormously, I love smoking dearly, was purely a fiscal decision.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 07 May 2014, 4:31 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I wee occasionally.

Sometimes you even make it to the toilet in time as well.

I was going to put that, but I thought it would be too obvious. Turns out I was right.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 May 2014, 4:31 pm

Rowley wrote:I stopped at the start of this year. I miss it enormously, I love smoking dearly, was purely a fiscal decision.

Did TSMR smoke?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 07 May 2014, 4:32 pm

Rowley wrote:I stopped at the start of this year. I miss it enormously, I love smoking dearly, was purely a fiscal decision.

Did TSMR smoke?

Isn't that what the 'S' stands for?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 May 2014, 4:36 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Did TSMR smoke?

In my mind it stands for 'sexy'. Cos she is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 May 2014, 4:42 pm

Did TSMR smoke?

No, never.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 07 May 2014, 4:45 pm

Rowley wrote:

Did TSMR smoke?

No, never.
Because she chained herself to only one fag

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 07 May 2014, 4:47 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Did TSMR smoke?

In my mind it stands for 'sexy'.  Cos she is.

Is she smokin'?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 08 May 2014, 7:19 am

fist out the blocks today. Little nervous watching the election count
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 May 2014, 7:48 am

What I said yesterday about it being interesting due to people born post-1994 voting looks like a load of b0ll0cks as only 1/3 registered (according to the BBC).

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 08 May 2014, 7:56 am

Plenty people, like me, have a very "meh" attitude to elections, does feel like an insurmountable mountain.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 08 May 2014, 8:04 am

Remeber, everything happens for a reason, it is just sometimes that the reason is stupid people making bad decisions...

If that makes you feel any better?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 8:08 am

One man's freedom fighter is another's terrorist.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 May 2014, 8:14 am

Galted wrote:What I said yesterday looks like a load of b0ll0cks

Fixed for you. Now you can use it as your first post every day.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 8:17 am

C*ck.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 May 2014, 8:19 am

R*bin

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 May 2014, 8:27 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:C*ck.

Thanks, Tino, I'm at my wits end wondering what to do about these cyberbullies. I've been considering making a dramatic announcement that I'm leaving 606 v2 and returning after an hour and a half like they do on the rugby forum.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 8:28 am

Do cyberbullies look like cybermen?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 May 2014, 8:30 am

Galted wrote:wits end

wits' end

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 8:36 am

See Jordan's back on the market. Would love to bang her.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 May 2014, 8:37 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:wits end

wits' end

Cheer's, poor punctuation deserve's to be bullied.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 8:37 am

Galted wrote:

Thanks, Tino, I'm at my wits end wondering what to do about these cyberbullies.  I've been considering making a dramatic announcement that I'm leaving 606 v2 and returning after an hour and a half like they do on the rugby forum.

It wasn't actually aimed at Julius and his bullying, it was just my juvenile contribution to the Culture Club.

But, if it gives you some strength, then use it as you wish.

For what it's worth, I don't want you to leave. I don't want anyone to leave. Aside from TopHat and he has already gone.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 May 2014, 8:37 am

seanmichaels wrote:See Jordan's back on the market. Would love to bang her.

Everything has a Price.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 8:38 am

Be like a wizards sleeve up there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 8:39 am

Smash her cans instead.

(Sorry, that is rahter vulgar for a Thursday morning)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 May 2014, 8:42 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:wizards sleeve

wizard's sleeve

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 May 2014, 8:45 am

Galted wrote:

Thanks, Tino, I'm at my wits end wondering what to do about these cyberbullies.  I've been considering making a dramatic announcement that I'm leaving 606 v2 and returning after an hour and a half like they do on the rugby forum.

It wasn't actually aimed at Julius and his bullying, it was just my juvenile contribution to the Culture Club.  

For what it's worth, I don't want you to leave.  I don't want anyone to leave.  Aside from TopHat and he has already gone.

Oh.

Why did you say Culture Club? Is it because you're some sort of c*nt or is it now officially the Culture Club? I'm asking because I've been publicly humiliated by the cyberbully formerly known as Julius for using the phrase.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 May 2014, 8:50 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

For what it's worth, I don't want you to leave.  I don't want anyone to leave.  Aside from TopHat and he has already gone.

Oh.

Why did you say Culture Club?  Is it because you're some sort of c*nt or is it now officially the Culture Club?  I'm asking because I've been publicly humiliated by the cyberbully formerly known as Julius for using the phrase.

Have you? I don't recall that. Did I really want to hurt you?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 8:56 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Oh.

Why did you say Culture Club?  Is it because you're some sort of c*nt or is it now officially the Culture Club?  I'm asking because I've been publicly humiliated by the cyberbully formerly known as Julius for using the phrase.

I didn't actually mean to type that. In my mind I was typing Cup. Never mind.

But yes, I am some sort of c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 8:57 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Oh.

You really made him cry.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 May 2014, 8:57 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Oh.

Your exact words were something along the lines of "do you really want to make me cry?" Would have been quite funny if someone else was the butt of the joke.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 08 May 2014, 8:57 am

Tino wrote:Aside from TopHat and he has already gone.

Has tophat gone? Was it the death penalty thing? Or just really high Cholesterol?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 8:59 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Has tophat gone?  Was it the death penalty thing?  Or just really high Cholesterol?

He has a new job and can't post as much.

I think Burger King are much stricter on internet access than KFC were.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 May 2014, 9:00 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Oh.

Your exact words were something along the lines of "do you really want to make me cry?"  Would have been quite funny if someone else was the butt of the joke.

I guess you were one of my victims...I know them so well...so well.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 9:02 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Has tophat gone?  Was it the death penalty thing?  Or just really high Cholesterol?

How's Kim? Tell her I said hello.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 08 May 2014, 9:02 am

Tino wrote:I think Burger King are much stricter on internet access than KFC were.

Would hate to be in loss prevention at the fast food restaurant that toppy works at

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 08 May 2014, 9:04 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Smash her cans instead.

At the risk of achieving a new cultural high, I would say that going on the evidence presented in her porn video, she looks like she may be "a dead ride".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 9:07 am

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

How's Kim? Tell her I said hello.

She seems OK although I haven't spoken to her today. I will email her and tell her you said hello.

Would you like me to arrange for you pair to meet for casual, no strings sex? At least she will know what you look like if you meet under the timetable at Kings X.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 May 2014, 9:14 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Oh.

Your exact words were something along the lines of "do you really want to make me cry?"  Would have been quite funny if someone else was the butt of the joke.

I guess you were one of my victims...I know them so well...so well.

Very good. Did you also have Colour By Numbers?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 9:41 am

Would you like me to arrange for you pair to meet for casual, no strings sex?  At least she will know what you look like if you meet under the timetable at Kings X.

Yes that would be satisfactory although if you could make it waterloo that would be better. Where does she live? Perhaps we could just skip the small talk and move straight into doing it?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 9:47 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Smash her cans instead.

At the risk of achieving a new cultural high, I would say that going on the evidence presented in her porn video, she looks like she may be "a dead ride".  

Is the video freely available? I may check it out at lunch before I make the decision over whether to bone her or Kim.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 9:52 am

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Smash her cans instead.

Is the video freely available? I may check it out at lunch before I make the decision over whether to bone her or Kim.

I haven't seen Kim in action but I am pretty sure she will be more enthusiastic than Jordan who, as superfly rightly points out, looks like a terrible shag.

Before we decide on Kings X or Waterloo, I better check she actually wants to see you. Run before you walk, Seany.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next