The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+7
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
11 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Thu May 01, 2014 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

You say tomato, I say Tamara Ecclestone (who michaels has almost certainly probably had a slice of)
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by ShahenshahG Thu May 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Just took a Poopie - it smells like wotsits

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu May 08, 2014 7:53 pm

I just ate some wotsits - they smelled like poopie.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri May 09, 2014 12:10 am

I was going to say:
"First post of the day" but decided it was unethical and immoral to get it in first... whilst you are all tossing and turning wood in bed.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri May 09, 2014 7:37 am

Hate being first but as no one else can be bothered...

Apathetic on here today

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri May 09, 2014 7:45 am

Cheer up, Rick - I've only got a week to go before I'm on holiday for a week. Great news that I'm sure you'll be glad to hear.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri May 09, 2014 7:49 am

Indolent on here today.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri May 09, 2014 7:51 am

Does the fact that I had to double check the meaning of that mean that I can lose the "pseudo intellectual" tag or does it just reinforce Strongy's point?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri May 09, 2014 7:53 am

super wrote:Cheer up, Rick - I've only got a week to go before I'm on holiday for a week. Great news that I'm sure you'll be glad to hear.

Cheered me right up that has super! Anywhere nice? Though I am visiting friends in Ireland next week so i can not complain too much...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri May 09, 2014 7:54 am

I am after your crown super. You are a real lawyer and as such there is a chance you are actually clever. I just think I am, I am far more deserving of the tag.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri May 09, 2014 7:55 am

Going to Ascot races tonight. Wall to wall crumpet.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri May 09, 2014 7:56 am

sean wrote:Going to Ascot races tonight. Wall to wall crumpet

A friend of mine convinced one of his squeezes that he worked in a bakery, and his job was putting the holes into crumpets

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri May 09, 2014 8:02 am

It is all about the filling of the holes. Might use the Kev line - '8oz of pure blood sausage comin' right at ya.'

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri May 09, 2014 8:05 am

rick_dagless wrote:
super wrote:Cheer up, Rick - I've only got a week to go before I'm on holiday for a week. Great news that I'm sure you'll be glad to hear.

Cheered me right up that has super!  Anywhere nice?  Though I am visiting friends in Ireland next week so i can not complain too much...

Off to Centre Parcs in the Lake District. Never been, but hoping it's relatively stress free place to take a 2 year old. Am going to take a car boot full of booze for the evenings.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri May 09, 2014 8:07 am

seanmichaels wrote:Going to Ascot races tonight. Wall to wall crumpet.

You into horses? Or jockeys?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 09, 2014 8:13 am

superflyweight wrote: stress free place to take a 2 year old.

Doesn't exist.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri May 09, 2014 8:20 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I like horses. Stroked one for the first time ever at the weekend whilst at my old man's place.

This is not an ideal evening though/ I have an addictive personality and was over exuberant when younger so try to avoid betting shops or fruit machines

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri May 09, 2014 8:22 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote: stress free place to take a 2 year old.

Doesn't exist.

Yeah, they don't do relaxation.

Took her to a baptism the other week and she showed me and the missus up as the heathens we are by insisting on shouting out during the ceremony that the priest was the king and he had a princess in his tower.

She's an idiot. Everyone knows he's got an alter boy caged up there.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri May 09, 2014 8:22 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I like horses. Stroked one for the first time ever at the weekend whilst at my old man's place.

Up to now your dad refused to let you near his horse?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri May 09, 2014 8:23 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

This is not an ideal evening though/ I have an addictive personality and was over exuberant when younger so try to avoid betting shops or fruit machines

Aaah, I remember the first time I w@nked off a horse.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri May 09, 2014 8:25 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

No, this one is fairly new and one of those midget types. The big horses are nice but I don't tend to go near them. One of them farts a lot as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri May 09, 2014 8:26 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

No, this one is fairly new and one of those midget types. The big horses are nice but I don't tend to go near them. One of them farts a lot as well.

Your dad or the horse?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri May 09, 2014 8:28 am

The bloody horse. Had a mohican.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 09, 2014 8:29 am

seanmichaels wrote:The bloody horse. Had a mohican.

Last one?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri May 09, 2014 8:30 am

Last one?

Good film that. Although Galted probably thinks it is sheeet

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 09, 2014 8:33 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Last one?

It is a good film. It scored highly on the TSoCA (8.5414). I like the bit when the British officer tricks the Indians and sacrifices himself in the fire. Real hairs on the back of the neck moment.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri May 09, 2014 8:34 am

We used to call our mate son of grey hair as his old man is a silverfox.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 09, 2014 8:35 am

seanmichaels wrote:We used to call our mate son of grey hair as his old man is a silverfox.

We used to call our mate 'son of nonce' as his dad was a nonce.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri May 09, 2014 8:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:We used to call our mate son of grey hair as his old man is a silverfox.

We used to call our mate 'son of John' because his name was Johnson.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri May 09, 2014 8:38 am

I told you about that guy who's been arrested for allegedly plugging one of his pupils in the late 80's. He turned up at the club last weekend. Bold as brass the dirty bugger.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 09, 2014 8:38 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

You and I are very close to a huge milestone, Julius. You could even reach yours today.

Are you going to celebrate it with a special post?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri May 09, 2014 8:41 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

You and I are very close to a huge milestone, Julius.  You could even reach yours today.

Perhaps a bed post?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri May 09, 2014 8:42 am

Tino wrote:Are you going to celebrate it with a special post?

We can flood the board with apostrophe errors to ensure it is a good one'

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri May 09, 2014 8:42 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

You and I are very close to a huge milestone, Julius.  You could even reach yours today.

Would have totally overlooked it, if you hadn't brought it to my attention. I now feel under great pressure to produce something spectacular. Given that I will doubtless fail, I may well stop posting and leave the forum for good before that happens.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri May 09, 2014 8:44 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Last one?

It is a good film.  It scored highly on the TSoCA (8.5414).  I like the bit when the British officer tricks the Indians and sacrifices himself in the fire.  Real hairs on the back of the neck moment.

It is a good film - I think it will score at least 7/10 on the GSOE. The old mohican dude (Hawkeye's dad) is absolutely nails in it - destroys that Huron nutter in 3 easy moves. Would like to see him in a fight with Begbie.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 09, 2014 8:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Are you going to celebrate it with a special post?

We can flood the board with apostrophe errors to ensure it is a good one'

Would do Rick, but I'm never quite sure when to use them or not so I just go with my instincts and hope Julius doesn't notice.

Which he always does.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri May 09, 2014 8:45 am

Tino wrote:Would do Rick, but I'm never quite sure when to use them or not so I just go with my instincts and hope Julius doesn't notice.

Which he always does.

Le'ts just hope sean messes up the 'Quote' function and provides and excuse.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 09, 2014 8:46 am

superflyweight wrote:Would like to see him in a fight with Begbie.  

Depends if it's a 'square go' or not.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 09, 2014 8:47 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Given that I will doubtless fail, I may well stop posting and leave the forum for good before that happens.

Is that a real 'leave for good' or just a cry for attention like most 'leaving the forum' announcements?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri May 09, 2014 8:53 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Given that I will doubtless fail, I may well stop posting and leave the forum for good before that happens.

Is that a real 'leave for good' or just a cry for attention like most 'leaving the forum' announcements?

Neither. It was post-modern irony. Or an ironic modern post. Or something. I might make my 10000th post in the tennis section.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 09, 2014 8:56 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Neither. It was post-modern irony. Or an ironic modern post. Or something. I might make my 10000th post in the tennis section.

That would really upset me.  I have never visited, nor intend to visit, the tennis section but would hate to miss such a seminal moment in the Culture Cup's history.

Make it here, Jules, amongst the bosom of your family.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri May 09, 2014 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri May 09, 2014 8:58 am

Very well, I shall attempt to make it smooth and sophisticated. It will be a fluid seminal moment. Or possibly a seminal fluid moment.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri May 09, 2014 9:00 am

Chthonic on here today.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 09, 2014 9:01 am

Union Cane wrote:Chthonic on here today.

Subterranean Homesick Blues.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri May 09, 2014 9:03 am

Union Cane wrote:Chthonic on here today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YuvdDPYEy0&feature=kp

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri May 09, 2014 9:04 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Last one?

It is a good film.  It scored highly on the TSoCA (8.5414).  I like the bit when the British officer tricks the Indians and sacrifices himself in the fire.  Real hairs on the back of the neck moment.

It is a good film - I think it will score at least 7/10 on the GSOE.  The old mohican dude (Hawkeye's dad) is absolutely nails in it - destroys that Huron nutter in 3 easy moves.  Would like to see him in a fight with Begbie.  

Was massively in love with Madeleine Stowe at the time so can't remember much else about the film, I think she got tied to a tree which would have caused a bit of swelling downstairs.  It was before she had her lips pumped full of sh1te and started to look like Sylvester Stallone's mother.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri May 09, 2014 9:06 am

Galted wrote:It was before she had her lips pumped full of sh1te and started to look like Sylvester Stallone's mother.

Was that towards the end of the film?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri May 09, 2014 9:12 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:It was before she had her lips pumped full of sh1te and started to look like Sylvester Stallone's mother.

No.

Only 25 posts to go Julius, keep up the intensity.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri May 09, 2014 9:12 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

It's Jackie!!!!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri May 09, 2014 9:13 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

No.

He is quite old.

Don't make him get too intense or he may die on 9999 posts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri May 09, 2014 9:14 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

No.

It isn't easy at my age.
I just checked - I'm 50th on the all-time list of posters. Tino is 51st. That makes us blood brothers, or soul sisters.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next