The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+7
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
11 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

You say tomato, I say Tamara Ecclestone (who michaels has almost certainly probably had a slice of)
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Thu 08 May 2014, 1:27 pm

There's quite a funny clip on the DM featuring two teen chavs/rednecks having a bust up in the garden, full of brilliant ripostes and witticisms. Can't get a link but it's worth it, try typing "catfight shovel" into google videos.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 1:28 pm

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:You only need to 'worry' if your missus joins a gym. It is a double edged sword, you either let them get fat, or let them get laid.

From my, admittedly very infrequent (twice) visits to gyms, the men are all gay so I wouldn't worry too much.

TSMR goes to the gym, a place I never, ever frequent. I am not worried though, I am awesome.

And she runs a lot as well doesn't she?

She must have a stunning body, Jeff.  I am trying to picture it right now.

And hasn't had kids to ruin it. When you put it all together things don't really add up. Might see if I can get her on that Secret Eaters show.

Ouch.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 1:32 pm

I once did a grandma with 5 kids. Her minge was generally intact.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 08 May 2014, 1:35 pm

Keeping it classy sean, did the grandkids film you?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 1:38 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I once did a grandma with 5 kids. Her minge was generally intact.

3 of mine came out of the sunroof so it's not all bad.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 1:38 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Keeping it classy sean, did the grandkids film you?

No, met her for about 20 mins at a bar. Decided to share a taxi but she came back to mine. 'Insisted' nothing would happen but i'd barely got in to bed before she reverse parked. Turns out she was a work colleagues girlfriend's mother. Caused a bit of a rumpus between them.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 08 May 2014, 1:40 pm

Michaels re-lives the moment...

Spoiler:
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 08 May 2014, 1:41 pm

sean wrote:Turns out she was a work colleagues girlfriend's mother. Caused a bit of a rumpus between them.

Nice work! I assume you got off scot free, if so, I doff my cap to thee.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 1:42 pm

Union Cane wrote:Michaels re-lives the moment...

Spoiler:

I've never kidney punched a bird whilst hanging out the back of it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 1:44 pm

Union Cane wrote:Michaels re-lives the moment...

Spoiler:

He really is an ugly bastard.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 May 2014, 1:46 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:You only need to 'worry' if your missus joins a gym. It is a double edged sword, you either let them get fat, or let them get laid.

From my, admittedly very infrequent (twice) visits to gyms, the men are all gay so I wouldn't worry too much.

TSMR goes to the gym, a place I never, ever frequent. I am not worried though, I am awesome.

I'll PM you a photo.

Thanks, Jules.

I'll PM you a picture of Galted's imaginary Russian in return.

Wouldn't be too surprised if she'd sent you a picture, she and her mates are pretty big fans of your funny comments on 606 v2.

Spoiler:

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 1:46 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Turns out she was a work colleagues girlfriend's mother. Caused a bit of a rumpus between them.

Nice work!  I assume you got off scot free, if so, I doff my cap to thee.

Not really because she'd been sending filthy texts promising all sorts. Was going to meet her at the weekend but her daughter found out and she then sent me an arsey text accusing me of kiss and tell. Reckon it would have been electric if I hadn't have told everyone at work.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 1:47 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:

I'll PM you a photo.

Thanks, Jules.

I'll PM you a picture of Galted's imaginary Russian in return.

Wouldn't be too surprised if she'd sent you a picture, she and her mates are pretty big fans of your funny comments on 606 v2.

Spoiler:

Laugh 

I think I've had the one on the left.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 08 May 2014, 1:52 pm

Tino wrote:I think I've had the one on the left.

Julius used to babysit her.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 2:06 pm

anyone been watching Derek?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 08 May 2014, 2:06 pm

sean wrote:anyone been watching Derek?

If that is somone in your office then it is a bit creepy sean...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 2:10 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

If  that is somone in your office then it is a bit creepy sean...

I've been watching Bo Derek getting changed in the mornings.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 May 2014, 2:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:anyone been watching Derek?

Saw the first one. Ricky Gervais gets serious criticism for everything he does but he's more convincing as a wrong'un than Dustin Hoffman or Tom Hanks.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 08 May 2014, 2:25 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

What insect does she change into?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 May 2014, 2:34 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

One with an-10-na

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 May 2014, 2:43 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

One with an-10-na

an-ten-nae

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 2:54 pm

anthropods are sheeet

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 2:55 pm

seanmichaels wrote:anthropods are sheeet

Catweazle.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 May 2014, 2:59 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

One with an-10-na

an-ten-nae

Catweazle

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 3:02 pm

Did Kim get back? I'm free most evenings with a bit of warning and I shouldn't take long.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 3:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Did Kim get back? I'm free most evenings with a bit of warning and I shouldn't take long.

Not yet. I mentioned that Galted wanted her to lose weight and tone up her buttocks and I saw her run walk slowly to the toilets in floods of tears. That was a couple of hours ago.

I think you've got a clear shot at it now, Seany.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 3:12 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Did Kim get back? I'm free most evenings with a bit of warning and I shouldn't take long.

Not yet.  I mentioned that Galted wanted her to lose weight and tone up her buttocks and I saw her run walk slowly to the toilets in floods of tears.  That was a couple of hours ago.

Great news. Can you ask if she prefers trimmed sack and crack or should I veet up and go Duncan Goodhew?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 3:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Not yet.  I mentioned that Galted wanted her to lose weight and tone up her buttocks and I saw her run walk slowly to the toilets in floods of tears.  That was a couple of hours ago.

Great news. Can you ask if she prefers trimmed sack and crack or should I veet up and go Duncan Goodhew?

One other thing I should make you aware of, she supports Chelsea football club. Not sure if this makes a difference to you?

I know this as when we had a dress down day for Comic Relief she was squeezed into a Chelsea shirt with Lampard on the back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 08 May 2014, 3:19 pm

Not yet.  I mentioned that Galted wanted her to lose weight and tone up her buttocks and I saw her run walk roll slowly to the toilets in floods of tears.  That was a couple of hours ago.

Fixed that for you.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 08 May 2014, 3:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

One other thing I should make you aware of, she supports Chelsea football club.  Not sure if this makes a difference to you?

I know this as when we had a dress down day for Comic Relief she was squeezed into a Chelsea shirt with Lampard on the back.

She must be a big lass if she can give Frank Lampard a piggy back. He's about 6 foot.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 3:21 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Not yet.  I mentioned that Galted wanted her to lose weight and tone up her buttocks and I saw her run walk roll slowly to the toilets in floods of tears.  That was a couple of hours ago.

Fixed that for you.

There is no need to be so cruel, Super.  It's people like you and Galted that have made Kim cry this afternoon.

Perhaps if you kept yourself in better shape, Mrs Fly wouldn't be receiving a length from Julius.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 3:23 pm

Hmmmm. Chelsea is an issue. I'll have a think.

I may pass the time by posting the Ayrton Senna/Freddie Mercury joke on the Senna tribute page.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 May 2014, 3:25 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Keep the veet away from your balls.  I've tried that before and my scrotum bled a bit.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 08 May 2014, 3:26 pm

I' know a racist joke involving a golfing robot - think it might offend Union.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 May 2014, 3:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Hmmmm. Chelsea is an issue. I'll have a think.

I may pass the time by posting the Ayrton Senna/Freddie Mercury joke on the Senna tribute page.

Let her keep the shirt on and pretend you're bumming Fat Frankie.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 May 2014, 3:28 pm

is it as good as the senna / mercury skidmarks on the helmet effort?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 08 May 2014, 3:36 pm

Probably a bit more "gentle" than that, sean. Still astonishingly racist though.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 3:37 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Hmmmm. Chelsea is an issue. I'll have a think.

Let her keep the shirt on and pretend you're bumming Fat Frankie.

In a David Mellor style?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 May 2014, 4:09 pm

superflyweight wrote:I' know a racist joke involving a golfing robot - think it might offend Union.  

Don't post it superfly. I like about three people on the boxing board, you are one of them. The idea I would have to ban you before some of the tools we have on there is genuinely quite upsetting.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 4:11 pm

Rowley wrote:
superflyweight wrote:I' know a racist joke involving a golfing robot - think it might offend Union.  

Don't post it superfly. I like about three people on the boxing board, you are one of them.

Who is the other one?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 May 2014, 4:14 pm

Rowley wrote:

Don't post it superfly. I like about three people on the boxing board, you are one of them.

Who is the other one?

Chris and Andygf

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 4:15 pm

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Who is the other one?

Chris and Andygf

F*ck you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 May 2014, 4:21 pm

I just did a fart that sounded like a dog growling.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 4:23 pm

Galted wrote:I just did a fart that sounded like a dog growling.

F*ck you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 08 May 2014, 4:29 pm

What is the joke?

(And thanks Jeff, means a lot)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 May 2014, 4:31 pm

Union Cane wrote:What is the joke?

You're in my top 10 posters, Union, if it's any consolation.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 08 May 2014, 4:33 pm

Urine mine, two.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 May 2014, 4:45 pm

Sorry Union, I run it like the rankings, you drop out through inactivity.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 08 May 2014, 4:54 pm

Rowley wrote:

Sorry Union, I run it like the rankings, you drop out through inactivity.

Fair enough, I don't think I've posted there since November. Not likely to either, as it seems to have turned into the Strongback & Trussman show.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 May 2014, 5:02 pm

Union Cane wrote:Fair enough, I don't think I've posted there since November. Not likely to either, as it seems to have turned into the Strongback & Trussman show.

Pretty much, unless you have strong opinions on Mayweather one way or the other I suspect you would not find too much to get your teeth into.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next