The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+7
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
11 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

You say tomato, I say Tamara Ecclestone (who michaels has almost certainly probably had a slice of)
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 May 2014, 8:46 am

Fat Lady's and Fist, thought I had hit the wrong link on my favourites...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 8:50 am

Dangerous on here today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 06 May 2014, 8:55 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:Here's a picture of a fat lady p1ssing to divert the attention.

"Fist"?  picard 

Here's a photograph that contains both a tennis racket and an arthropod.  Should keep Julius and Tino off my back.

Spoiler:

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 06 May 2014, 9:13 am

Galted wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:
Galted wrote:Fist again despite starting an hour later, I really am a supremely talented poster.

Your sparring leaves a lot to be desired though.

Not a great start, was it?  It's like tearing a hamstring when you're running out onto the field.  Luckily there's absolutely no chance of Tino noticing and commenting.

Here's a picture of a fat lady p1ssing to divert the attention.

Spoiler:

I thought you had set a trap on purpose.

Interesting you mention tearing a hamstring. I've been in a bit of pain today you'll be pleased to hear. Tore something on the right side of my lower back the other day and woke up like an old man this morning... with a distinct tilt or lilt. At first I thought it was early stages of pancreatic cancer... because I saw some depressing documentary on this poor bloke last night and my mind began to think the worst.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 06 May 2014, 9:23 am

Linebreaker wrote:
Galted wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:
Galted wrote:Fist again despite starting an hour later, I really am a supremely talented poster.

Your sparring leaves a lot to be desired though.

Not a great start, was it?  It's like tearing a hamstring when you're running out onto the field.  Luckily there's absolutely no chance of Tino noticing and commenting.

Here's a picture of a fat lady p1ssing to divert the attention.

Spoiler:

I thought you had set a trap on purpose.

Interesting you mention tearing a hamstring. I've been in a bit of pain today you'll be pleased to hear. Tore something on the right side of my lower back the other day and woke up like an old man this morning... with a distinct tilt or lilt. At first I thought it was early stages of pancreatic cancer... because I saw some depressing documentary on this poor bloke last night and my mind began to think the worst.

I'm not at all pleased to hear that, Lb, that's immensely distressing for all of the Culture Cup community.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 06 May 2014, 9:25 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

"Fist"?  picard 

Here's a photograph that contains both a tennis racket and an arthropod.  Should keep Julius and Tino off my back.

Spoiler:

Redemption comes in unusual forms.  OK 

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 9:48 am

Galted wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:

I'm not at all pleased to hear that, Lb, that's immensely distressing for all of the Culture Cup community.

I have a pleasant level of stiffness this morning. Played for the 2's on saturday as our games don't start until this weekend. Didn't do much so will probably be a bit worse next monday.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 9:52 am

And I now have a resident Robin visiting the bird table as well as a few jubblies. Getting through a bag of meal worms and sunflower hearts every other day.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 06 May 2014, 9:57 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

"Fist"?  picard 

Spoiler:

I'm so happy I could first you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 06 May 2014, 10:02 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

"Fist"?  picard 

Spoiler:

I'm so happy I could first you.

Not furcking likely.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 06 May 2014, 10:03 am

seanmichaels wrote:And I now have a resident Robin visiting the bird table as well as a few jubblies. Getting through a bag of meal worms and sunflower hearts every other day.

Pigeon walked past the window on the weekend.  Tried to teach the cat to hunt it by adopting a stalking position and moving slowly with my head really still but she didn't even notice it.  Kept rubbing her head against my chin and sticking her arse in my face.  Attacked my finger again when I tried pointing the bird out.  Don't think she'll ever graduate beyond moths.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 10:12 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:And I now have a resident Robin visiting the bird table as well as a few jubblies. Getting through a bag of meal worms and sunflower hearts every other day.

Pigeon walked past the window on the weekend.  Tried to teach the cat to hunt it by adopting a stalking position and moving slowly with my head really still but she didn't even notice it.  Kept rubbing her head against my chin and sticking her arse in my face.  Attacked my finger again when I tried pointing the bird out.  Don't think she'll ever graduate beyond moths.

Ray brings moths in and leaves them in pile on the kitchen floor. I think they are supposed to be presents.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 10:17 am

Did anyone watch that Bear Grylls program last night? Couple of snakes but no Anthropods filmed as yet.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 May 2014, 10:37 am

seanmichaels wrote:Did anyone watch that Bear Grylls program last night? Couple of snakes but no Anthropods filmed as yet.

I recorded it. Is it worth watching?

I did watch Bear Grylls and Stephen Fry trekking round the Dolomites though. That was quite an good show.

Saw Fry's arse crack which was unexpected. I think Grylls confused it with a ravine and started ab-sailing down it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 06 May 2014, 10:46 am

My great uncle drove a Triumph Dolomite.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 May 2014, 10:47 am

One of my kids is a big fan of Ms Dolomite.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 10:54 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Did anyone watch that Bear Grylls program last night? Couple of snakes but no Anthropods filmed as yet.

I recorded it.  Is it worth watching?

I did watch Bear Grylls and Stephen Fry trekking round the Dolomites though.  That was quite an good show.  

Saw Fry's arse crack which was unexpected.  I think Grylls confused it with a ravine and started ab-sailing down it.

Bloody frustrating. 2 days before they realised they needed to eat. Would love to do something like that. I'd be fishing straight away. Get a bit of a berley trail going and cast your bait right into it. Would be terrific, no moaning women.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Tue 06 May 2014, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 May 2014, 10:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:Would be terrific, no moaning women.

You and a group of semi-naked men staying close together for warmth and comfort.

Just like school for you.

I will watch it tonight.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 06 May 2014, 10:58 am

My Grandfather fought in the Dolomites. He reckoned for every explosion which killed 10 people... 9 were killed by flying rocks. Forget which Battle of the Isonzo it was (he was in 8 or 9 of the 11 Battles... don't know how he survived given the massive casualty rates!) but there is a strange rock outcrop sticking out from the predominantly flat coastal plain. Both sides were dug in and around the outcrop and proceeded to blow the bejeezuz out of each other. Have a photo of him pouring some liquid explosive into the tip of a shell with some mates on or around that time.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 10:59 am

seanmichaels wrote:Would be terrific, no moaning women.

You and a group of semi-naked men staying close together for warmth and comfort.

Just like school for you.

I will watch it tonight.

Couple of the old boys went commando. We have thelikes at the cricket club. Always get their hamptons out. Worst is the flossing

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 06 May 2014, 11:36 am

Went to the uni to drop off an assignment.

Heard some guys talking -
"My grandad is 113 years old"
"Really? that's older than Mandela, and he's dead!"
"Yeah he's old"
"He's older than 90% of South Africa, in fact he's older than 90% of the people in this university".
"I think hes older than everyone in here"

I wondered for a minute about how two people this thick can get into university, then I saw them head into the theology building.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 11:50 am

Flatmate in first year at Uni was from the West Country. He nearly blew up the microwave by putting a can of beans in there

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 06 May 2014, 11:55 am

Large chicken burrito from Wrap-It-Up

Taste n/a – who cares?  It was free!
Health n/a – who cares?  It was free!
Price 5/5 – It was free!  My loyalty card had just the right amount of stamps (nine).
Onion factor 5/5 – no onion, close call when the new employee dug the spoon into the salsa but the panicked reaction from myself and his watchful colleagues soon ended that

Total: 5/5

A burrito.  A freebie.  Two of my favourite non-Winona related things.  And the consistency of the very hot sauce was marvellous

What michaels's missus would have said, " oh mon dieu. Seanie est éteint sa putain de tête. obtenir l'éloigner de la tondeuse."

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 May 2014, 12:30 pm

Cheese Sandwich, Chinese Chicken and sweetcorn soup

Both rubbish

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 May 2014, 12:54 pm

Pretty rubbish on here today as well...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 1:04 pm

Galted wrote:
What michaels's missus would have said, " oh mon dieu. Seanie est éteint sa putain de tête. obtenir l'éloigner de la tondeuse."

Mower wouldn't f-ing start on Friday night. As a result a couple of seven year olds ended up in the vicinity of an irate groundsman dropping the c-bomb especially when I spilt my pint whilst resting it on the grass

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 May 2014, 1:08 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:

Mower wouldn't f-ing start on Friday night. As a result a couple of seven year olds ended up in the vicinity of an irate groundsman dropping the c-bomb especially when I spilt my pint whilst resting it on the grass

Good job you weren't using that sort of language in earshot of my eldest son. He would have smashed your Klopp in curled out a sh*t at mid-off.

You c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 1:11 pm

He doesn't sound very pleasant but it would be a mistake to mess with me on my manor. I don't stand for slaaags mugging me off. Even the under 13's.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 May 2014, 1:14 pm

I see Gary Ballance is knocking up some scores already this year, Seany.

He will be in the test team come June, right?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 1:24 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I see Gary Ballance is knocking up some scores already this year, Seany.

As a Yorkshire fan I should be pleased but I'm fed up of England playing Saffas, Aussies and in this case Zimbabweans. I would prefer the young left hander Alex Lees given a shot at opening with Cook.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 May 2014, 1:32 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I see Gary Ballance is knocking up some scores already this year, Seany.

As a Yorkshire fan I should be pleased but I'm fed up of England playing Saffas, Aussies and in this case Zimbabweans. I would prefer the young left hander Alex Lees given a shot at opening with Cook.

You're going to have a meltdown when the team is announced and Sam "throw another shrimp on the barbie, ya drongo" Robson is opening with Captain Cook.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 1:36 pm

You're going to have a meltdown when the team is announced and Sam "throw another shrimp on the barbie, ya drongo" Robson is opening with Captain Cook.[/quote]

That one really pi55es me off.

Awww loook we just need to execute our skill set.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 May 2014, 1:41 pm

Nice drift, Monty.  Nice drift.  Keep it there, son.  Keep it there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 06 May 2014, 1:45 pm

I thought about playing for England once, then I got told I can still make it for the schools second team
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 2:08 pm

kingraf wrote:I thought about playing for England once, then I got told I can still make it for the schools second team

For many years I played with someone who at 21 / 22 was regarded by some as the best spinner in SA but couldn't get a game for Natal because he is a honky.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 May 2014, 2:10 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Nice drift, Monty.  Nice drift.  Keep it there, son.  Keep it there.

Have you seen Moen Ali's stupid beard? The members at Headingley will be distraught if he plays for England up there.

Shabash Broady, shabash

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 06 May 2014, 4:38 pm

Most likely couldn't get a game because spinners are treated with contempt in S.A.

Honkeys are overrepresented in the first class. Some kid I play with has a contract because he's left arm. That's it
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 07 May 2014, 7:38 am

Fist.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 07 May 2014, 7:45 am

That's quite a ham-firsted contribution, superflyweight, you could have said "sh1t on here today" or "bum to Tino".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 07 May 2014, 7:52 am

I just desperately wanted to be fist.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 07 May 2014, 7:55 am

Living the dram super...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 May 2014, 8:15 am

Galted wrote:That's quite a ham-firsted contribution, superflyweight, you could have said "sh1t on here today" or "bum to Tino".

Superfly keeps sending me pictures of his bare bum via PM.

He is definitely Scottish.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 07 May 2014, 8:26 am

Go ahead, Mr.Windows yeah
Go ahead, Mr.Windows yeah
Mr.Windows has freedom,
a free that you and I think is dumb
Free to be without the worries of a quick to diss society
for Mr.Windows' a bum
His only worries are sickness
and an occasional harassment by the police and their chase

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 07 May 2014, 8:27 am

Galted wrote:That's quite a ham-firsted contribution, superflyweight, you could have said "sh1t on here today" or "bum to Tino".

Superfly keeps sending me pictures of his bare bum via PM.

He is definitely Scottish.  

I only do that because you refuse to come to Scotland so that I can throw a bottle at you.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 May 2014, 8:28 am

That's beautiful, Sean.

Good morning to you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 07 May 2014, 8:37 am

Good morning. Had the song in my head.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 07 May 2014, 8:42 am

Did you watch the Bear Grylls thing? I think he's more of a pretty boy than Galted Ray Mears.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 07 May 2014, 8:45 am

seanmichaels wrote:Did you watch the Bear Grylls thing? I think he's more of a pretty boy than Galted Ray Mears.

I made a fire even though it was drizzling when I went camping in the South Downs with a mate (in a non-Brokeback way) last year.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 07 May 2014, 8:51 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Did you watch the Bear Grylls thing? I think he's more of a pretty boy than Galted Ray Mears.

I made a fire even though it was drizzling when I went camping in the South Downs with a mate (in a non-Brokeback way) last year.

Whereabouts in the South Downs?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 May 2014, 8:53 am

Galted wrote:

Using your lighter is slightly less impressive than some sticks and a bit of kindling, Galted.  I'm sure it kept you and Wingrove nice and warm though which is the most important thing.

Yes, seany, I did watch it.  That old retired police officer is going to get very annoying.  He would come to an 'accident' somewhere in the mangrove swamp if I was on that Island.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next