The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
Pal Joey
kingraf
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
13 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Sh1t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 1:07 pm

seanmichaels wrote:In my days as a swordsmen, I found that sustained prodding at the back end rarely paid dividends.

Rough night?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 1:08 pm

seanmichaels wrote:In my days as a swordsmen, I found that sustained prodding at the back end rarely paid dividends.

Those boys at private school a tough nut to crack?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 1:08 pm

Swordsmen / Harpoonist / Lothario. Take your pick.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 May 2014, 1:08 pm

They are talking about cricket, Tino, stop them, stop them…  Crying or Very sad 
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 1:10 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I've already been through this. If there was one at school he must have kept it bloody quiet. Coming out in the Kremlin would be easier. A guy had to leave school just because his Dad ran off with another fella.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 1:14 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I've already been through this. If there was one at school he must have kept it bloody quiet.

Well done.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 1:14 pm

Union Cane wrote:They are talking about cricket, Tino, stop them, stop them…  Crying or Very sad 

I do seem to be a common denominator in these discussions. That Fyodor Dostoyevsk novel, The Idiot. is a nice read
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 1:16 pm

kingraf wrote:
Union Cane wrote:They are talking about cricket, Tino, stop them, stop them…  Crying or Very sad 

I do seem to be a common denominator in these discussions. That Fyodor Dostoyevsk novel, The Idiot. is a nice read

Unlike that last sentence. Or was it two sentences?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 1:20 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
kingraf wrote:

Unlike that last sentence. Or was it two sentences?

Solipsism, Julius. Do those two sentences really exist, or have you simply fabricated them, and your external reality in a rather extended dream?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 1:21 pm

I like cricket.

I like you as well although you're testing my limits these days.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 1:22 pm

kingraf wrote:

Haven't read it. Probably won't bother as Crime and Punishment is crap, not many people realise this or admit to it as it's supposed to be a classic. Maybe The Idiot is about such a person.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 1:27 pm

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:

Haven't read it.  Probably won't bother as Crime and Punishment is crap, not many people realise this or admit to it as it's supposed to be a classic.  Maybe The Idiot. is about such a person.

Fixed that last sentence for you. Or is it two sentences?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 1:27 pm

Just been looking at pictures of people who've had their faces bitten off by chimps or smackheads. Pretty nasty stuff.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 1:28 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:

Haven't read it.  Probably won't bother as Crime and Punishment is crap, not many people realise this or admit to it as it's supposed to be a classic.  Maybe The Idiot. is about such a person.

Fixed that last sentence for you. Or is it two sentences?

Thank. You Julius.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 1:31 pm

Windows, who would win in a fight between a common UK ant and an earwig?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 May 2014, 1:33 pm

I like cricket.

I like you as well although you're testing my limits these days.

Yay!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 1:34 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Windows, who would win in a fight between a common UK ant and an earwig?

And what's the origin of the word 'earwig'?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 1:36 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Windows, who would win in a fight between a common UK ant and an earwig?

The common term, earwig, is derived from the Old English ēare, which means "ear", and wicga, which means "insect". The name may be related to the old wives' tale that earwigs burrowed into the brains of humans through the ear and laid their eggs there

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 1:39 pm

Perhaps chimpanzees and smackheads feed on earwig eggs and bite through people's faces to get to them.

Last edited by Galted on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out an "e". Mind The Windows Tino is a wanker.)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 1:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

The common term, earwig, is derived from the Old English ēare, which means "ear", and wicga, which means "insect". The name may be related to the old wives' tale that earwigs burrowed into the brains of humans through the ear and laid their eggs there

You did well to research that so quickly without googling it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 May 2014, 1:41 pm

Wikipedia wrote:"Earwigs are nocturnal; they often hide in small, moist crevices during the day"

laughing 
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 1:48 pm

I remember the days when you used to call me Tino.  Or at least Tina, Tonto, TinTin, or Tinto.  Now it's just Windows.  What happened to us, Sean?

I really don't know the answer although I suspect the ant.  They would attack in numbers and earwigs are solitary, I think.  One on one, maybe the 'wig would win, but that wouldn't happen.  Ants fight in numbers.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Galted is a cuntface.)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 1:54 pm

I remember the days when you used to call me Tino.  Or at least Tina, Tonto, TinTin, or Tinto.  Now it's just Windows.  What happened to us, Sean?

I don't like calling you Tina. Brings even more pink to the forum.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 1:56 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

You've got the same name a wrestler. What could be more camp than that?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 1:58 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

It's also expressly forbidden in one of the admin mails to call people by girl names unless it's a name they chose for themselves.

Last edited by Galted on Wed 21 May 2014, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hugh Jackman pisses on arthropods.)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 1:58 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

You've got the same name a wrestler. What could be more camp than that?

I'm just a sexy boy, sexy boy! I'm not your boy toy, boy toy!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 2:00 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

It's also expressly forbidden in one of the admin mails to call people by girl names unless it's a name they chose for themselves.

Jeff calls me Tina.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 21 May 2014, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Jack Wolfskin is for cockfaces)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 May 2014, 2:05 pm

It looks like its going to urine it* later so I won't be playing golf after all.

Last edited by Union Cane on Wed 21 May 2014, 2:11 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : *piss it - you can say fuck, piss and willy in this bit. Yay!)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 2:07 pm

I can't think of a reason for editing this post.

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Wed 21 May 2014, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I bet someone predictably mentions cabbages. Yawn.)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 2:08 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I can't think of a reason for editing this post.

Hi Jules.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 21 May 2014, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Jules stinks of cabbage.)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 May 2014, 2:18 pm

Jeff calls me Tina.

I am the George Best of the moderation team. I play by my own rules.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 May 2014, 2:18 pm

The cabbages are looking particularly tasty this year I have noticed...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 May 2014, 2:18 pm

Rowley wrote:
Jeff calls me Tina.

P.S. I also like to imagine you dressed as a woman.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 2:23 pm

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Jeff calls me Tina.

Pervert.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 May 2014, 2:25 pm

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Jeff calls me Tina.

Pervert.

Anything to get you out of the god awful Next pastels works for me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 2:27 pm

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Jeff calls me Tina.

Pervert.

Anything to get you out of the god awful Next pastels works for me.

That made me lol out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 2:32 pm

How's Kim? There was a girl in our meeting who was a bit roomy but had a decent face. Would definitley make love to it given half the chance. I imagine Kim would be like her.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Wed 21 May 2014, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too many hers)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 May 2014, 2:37 pm

seanmichaels wrote:How's Kim? There was a girl in our meeting who was a bit roomy but had a decent face. Would definitley make love to it given half the chance. I imagine Kim would be like her.

I think she is alright. She was in the kitchen earlier talking to one of the bean counters about Ashley Cole and whether he was staying at Chelsea.

Didn't like to interrupt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 2:37 pm

seanmichaels wrote:How's Kim? There was a girl in our meeting who was a bit roomy but had a decent face. Would definitley make love to it given half the chance. I imagine Kim would be like her.

Reason for editing : too many hers, but not to correct 'definitley'

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 2:39 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Reason for editing : too many hers, but not to correct 'definitley'

Just bog off

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 2:42 pm

Jack Whitehall is a c*nt.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=53929

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20