The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest MitB entrant (Smackdown Spoilers)

+4
NickisBHAFC
Dolphin Ziggler
Crimey
Samo
8 posters

Go down

Newest MitB entrant (Smackdown Spoilers) Empty Newest MitB entrant (Smackdown Spoilers)

Post by Samo Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:34 pm

On SmackDown Bray Wyatt qualified for the World Title ladder match, beating Dean Ambrose after Seth Rollins provided the distraction.

What do we think? He'll be a unique character in the match, but I think its too early for him to win.

Who will fill the last two spots?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Newest MitB entrant (Smackdown Spoilers) Empty Re: Newest MitB entrant (Smackdown Spoilers)

Post by Crimey Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Cena and Kane.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Newest MitB entrant (Smackdown Spoilers) Empty Re: Newest MitB entrant (Smackdown Spoilers)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Noooooooooo

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Crimey wrote:Cena and Kane.

This.....Orton nailed on to win already

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Don't think Kane will, think he will go quiet now that he has done what he set out to do and take Bryan out. He will only be used when Steph calls him out.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by CenaNuff Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:19 am

Really hope Bray wins, there is no other logical answer other than Orton who has had enough reigns. Who I would really love to see win it is Rollins but doesn't look like he will be involved.

CenaNuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:31 am

I would really love Sheamus to win it as the start of a heel turn, Cesaro as part of a face turn. I'd even accept Del Rio making a heel alliance as long as it was a quick loss once Bryan returned. Well, maybe I wouldn't.

I would much rather Bray won it as part of a feud but I could handle it, even if I think it's too early

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDeath Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:10 am

Sting

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Reckon it will be Cena and Reigns added to the match, with Ambrose and Rollins in a briefcase match.

Think Orton will win and Reigns will challenge him at Battleground and Summerslam. Rollins vs Ambrose at Summerslam too.

Bray Wyatt will probably pair up with Sheamus after the MitB match unless he carries on fighting Cena.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Only 1 face in the match currently. Surely Cena goes in and Kane as well which leaves 2 faces out of 7. Interesting that HHH said the match match on Smackdown was the last qualifier.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down