The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly Me!!!!! (contains MITB Spoilers)

+5
Ché Guerrero
Samo
Kay Fabe
Mr H
Vintage Holtamania
9 posters

Go down

Silly Me!!!!! (contains MITB Spoilers) Empty Silly Me!!!!! (contains MITB Spoilers)

Post by Vintage Holtamania Tue 19 Jul 2011, 8:27 pm

I taped the re run of MITB on Sky Sports, after reading the results and reviews on this site. And I was watching the raw MITB ladder match, and I knew that Del Rio wins, but when Miz ran down on one leg, and start top climb the ladder I shouted go on Miz, go on son, which led my brother to say, “you know Del Rio wins, you told me”. DOH!!!! Doh

Vintage Holtamania

Back to top Go down

Silly Me!!!!! (contains MITB Spoilers) Empty Re: Silly Me!!!!! (contains MITB Spoilers)

Post by Mr H Tue 19 Jul 2011, 8:55 pm

Oh silly you! What are you like!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Silly Me!!!!! (contains MITB Spoilers) Empty Re: Silly Me!!!!! (contains MITB Spoilers)

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 19 Jul 2011, 9:06 pm

Laugh H I've never read so much naughtiness, really!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 19 Jul 2011, 9:34 pm

That just goes to show how good the PPV was, even though you knew the outcomes you still marked out.

I made the mistake of reading the results before I watched it, but still Marked like mad when Danielson won the SD MitB. As great as that is, I can see him being the first to cash in and lose.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 19 Jul 2011, 9:47 pm

I don't mind if Danialson loses his cash in as long as it gets him a main event run, thats all I wanted for Christian, just a chance to show he cant hang, he did and its possibly been the best series of matches Orton has ever had

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Tue 19 Jul 2011, 9:54 pm

Do you not think Danielson can "hang" at main event level gaffer?

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:02 pm

Definitely, what I mean is I dont care if he loses as long as it leads to a main event program, that way he will show what he can do and get chance to be apart of some good stories

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:04 pm

I agree with the_gaffer, I don't think there is anything wrong with him failing with a cash in. With people like Swagger and possibly Punk's first cash in as well, that a successful cash in does not neccesarily equal successful champion. I think Daniel Bryan will cash it in as a full wrestling match rather than the usual sneaky win, it wouldn't be a tragedy if he lost that match.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:06 pm

Except Cole will further butcher him on commentary for being stupid as well as (in his opinion) a nerd.

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:17 pm

Coles done that since D Bryan debuted though and its not done him any harm at all, I also think Bryan will go down the honourable rout, I'd love to see a two month program between him and Christian

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:23 pm

I think a run as a challenger for the title will be better for him than winning the world championship out of nowhere.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:25 pm

yeh but i do have a habit of thinking that casual fans are idiots who believe what the tv is telling them

Danielson always pulls out great matches and as long as he doesn't end up jobbing to Orton i will be happy to see him in his first PPV main event (i don't count summerslam)

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:40 pm

I don't think they give Danial Bryan pelters just for the sake of it, they knew he'd appeal to the older fans so uncharacteristically they highligited his wrestling past and called him an Internet Sensation so the casual fan or just WWE fans who didn't know him could easily check him out via YouTube, to make us care about him they instantly put him against two massive antagonists in Miz and Cole, I think considering his size and look the WWE have built him well albeit very understated

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:42 pm

Does anyone else think that Danielson should use the West Coast Pop? Or is that just me? Rolling Eyes

To be fair, I did the exact same with the Miz! And I had to laugh at Rey falling off the ladder at the end and knocking Del Rio off his...I dunno if that was meant to happen?!

Im glad that Christian got the title back...Im getting a bit tired of Orton...
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:57 pm

Whistle

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 19 Jul 2011, 11:11 pm

I think Orton's been brilliant since his move to SmackDown, his move-set is great and he is smooth as silk

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 19 Jul 2011, 11:18 pm

Ortons a great worker no doubt, im just bored stupid of him. He needs to get off the screens for a while before people start to resent him.

If Danielson did get a build up for his World Title match ala RVD then it is only a good thing. I suppose when you think of it that way him losing wouldnt be the worst thing. It gives him a decent shot at main eventing, see how he can do.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 19 Jul 2011, 11:31 pm

Get Orton off screen? Are you mad? He's by far the biggest draw on Smackdown and has really shone in his fued with Christian, I've never seen Orton performing better, he's at the top of his game right now so to take him off screen in my opinion is the worst thing they could do.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 19 Jul 2011, 11:40 pm

I totally disagree with your views on Orton to be honest, I think his feud with Christian and the matches have been brilliant, I also think its the best and most natural his character has been in two and a half years

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Tue 19 Jul 2011, 11:54 pm

I preferred him as the crazy psychopathic heel, the run up to his match with HHH was when i really bought into him having got bored with Legacy. As a face he has gotten a bit stale and also he still retains heel characteristics which i don't like to see in faces. It is confusing if WWE expects people to cheer for him punting someone in the head.

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Jul 2011, 12:01 am

I don't think he's got stale as a face at all, I think he was stale as hell on RAW but has been totally revigorated since moving to SD! and being the main man suits him, I love Ortons character in the lead up to WM25 but it died that night, for me the last 3 months has been the best he has been since Jan-April 09

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 20 Jul 2011, 7:55 am

I have got to agree with the-gaffer here, I really haven't liked Orton since his run before Wrestlemania 25, he got stale, boring and I haven't been able to connect with the character...but his feud with Christian has been great, and last night at Money in the Bank, those multiple RKOs onto the table and his acting throughout that was excellent.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 20 Jul 2011, 8:39 am

Randy Orton has always been one of my favourite wrestlers. Although I do prefer him as the heel, I think he is good enough as a face. And I agree he pulled it off brilliantly when doing Christian over. Looked sick!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down