The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+12
Galted
kingraf
88Chris05
Adam D
Pal Joey
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
16 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Jul 2014, 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Story of my life Tino (though not if you ask Mrs Daggles)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Thu 31 Jul 2014, 10:43 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Of course you have Galted. Who wouldn't?

The missus as well.

Guess you could say the missus misses you. Unless you have a lisp.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 31 Jul 2014, 10:45 pm

She wouldn't miss me if I had a lisp? That's a bit speech-impediment-ist.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 31 Jul 2014, 11:11 pm

That is not what I was saying, Julius, and you know it. Stop toying with me.

8 - Here Comes The Man - Boom Boom Room

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 Aug 2014, 7:47 am

Fift.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 Aug 2014, 8:08 am

sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 Aug 2014, 8:20 am

You seen the article about Windy's wife, Rick? Heartbreaking.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 Aug 2014, 8:22 am

Yes mate gutted Sad

I just PM'd Adam with a site which gives the value for the items in question, hope they do alright. No coincidence that the boxing board isn't what it used to be without Windy around...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 Aug 2014, 8:26 am

Does my head in. Life is shiiite. Found out yesterday that the old man's drugs weren't working. On to the next miracle cure.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 Aug 2014, 8:48 am

On a positive note it looks like I've been given the heave-ho and it is the u10 cricket final at our place tonight. School boy error.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 Aug 2014, 8:53 am

There could be some counselling on the cards for some junior sportspeople in the near future sean!

Sorry to hear about your old man though, hope it gets sorted...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 Aug 2014, 8:55 am

Morning all, depressing way to start the day. I intend to wind one two up about conspiracy theories all day to cheer myself up.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 Aug 2014, 8:58 am

Morning Jeff, any theory in particular? Or are you constructing one for the very purpose?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 Aug 2014, 9:03 am

I have a half day. i feel a self destructive bender is on the cards

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 Aug 2014, 9:18 am

Go on the off topic question of the week thread Rick. 9/11 seems to be a winner. Is hard to argue with someone who seemingly responds to posts you didn't write though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 Aug 2014, 9:21 am

Jeff wrote:Go on the off topic question of the week thread Rick. 9/11 seems to be a winner. Is hard to argue with someone who seemingly responds to posts you didn't write though.

Maybe he thinks we are jealous because the voices only speak to him?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 01 Aug 2014, 9:46 am

seanmichaels wrote:I have a half day. i feel a self destructive bender is on the cards

Is that like a George Michael Top Trump set?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 Aug 2014, 9:52 am

Rowley wrote:Go on the off topic question of the week thread Rick. 9/11 seems to be a winner. Is hard to argue with someone who seemingly responds to posts you didn't write though

Cripes, just had a pop over and 'tis a bit heavy, think I will stick to hamptons, and wondering which unfortunate 10 year old is going to end up unconcious covered in paint at sean's cricket club...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Aug 2014, 10:30 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Rowley wrote:Go on the off topic question of the week thread Rick. 9/11 seems to be a winner. Is hard to argue with someone who seemingly responds to posts you didn't write though

Cripes, just had a pop over and 'tis a bit heavy, think I will stick to hamptons, and wondering which unfortunate 10 year old is going to end up unconcious covered in semen at sean's cricket club...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 Aug 2014, 10:40 am

Looks like Jules was Hollywood makeup legend Dick Smith. Rest in Peace Dick/Jules

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 01 Aug 2014, 10:44 am

Rowley wrote:Looks like Jules was Hollywood makeup legend Dick Smith. Rest in Peace Dick/Jules

I'm not Dick Smith. That's a dick's myth.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 Aug 2014, 11:01 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Cripes, just had a pop over and 'tis a bit heavy, think I will stick to hamptons, and wondering which unfortunate 10 year old is going to end up unconcious covered in paint at sean's cricket club...

She'll be at least 45. Preferably the one who plays tennis. 6ft blonde with little titties. Posh as owt. Loves it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 Aug 2014, 11:07 am

If paint is a euphemism it is just sick Rick. Undoubtedly accurate, but sick all the same.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 Aug 2014, 11:36 am

What might be a relatively easy lyrics quiz, what are the songs and what is the link.

She is soft, she is warm, But my heart remains heavy

I roam from town to town, I go through life without a care.

I believe in love, I'll believe in anything, That's gonna get me what I want

Twenty years of crawling, Was bottled up inside him

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Aug 2014, 11:36 am

There's more chance of this blonde being covered in actual sick that allowing sean's still slightly raw Hampton anywhere near her "pristine vagine"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Aug 2014, 11:37 am

Rowley wrote:What might be a relatively easy lyrics quiz, what are the songs and what is the link.

She is soft, she is warm, But my heart remains heavy

I roam from town to town, I go through life without a care.

I believe in love, I'll believe in anything, That's gonna get me what I want

Twenty years of crawling, Was bottled up inside him
Is number two, "The Wanderer"?
Is number four "Coward of the County"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 Aug 2014, 11:43 am

Correct on both counts Dave.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Aug 2014, 11:49 am

All hail Kenny Rodgers....or KENNY RODGERS as I'm thinking of calling him.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 01 Aug 2014, 12:03 pm

3 - Forest Fire - Lloyd Cole & The Commotions

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 Aug 2014, 12:05 pm

Very good Jules, thought you'd get that one, your love of Mr Cole has been revealed more than once on the culture cup.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 01 Aug 2014, 12:16 pm

Now Jesus, don't you wait up
Jesus, I'll be home soon
Yea I went out for the papers
Told her I'd be back by noon

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Aug 2014, 12:20 pm

Sun over the yardarm I see, Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 01 Aug 2014, 12:22 pm

link - Wanderers, County, Forest

4 must be United, City, Villa - something like that

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 Aug 2014, 12:30 pm

You're close Jules, the link is a bit more specific than that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 01 Aug 2014, 12:32 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Now Jesus, don't you wait up
Jesus, I'll be home soon
Yea I went out for the papers
Told her I'd be back by noon

Jesus, we need love
Cos in the lack of it we f*ck things up
And Jesus, we can't have enough

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 Aug 2014, 2:24 pm

Who's turn is it for Friday afternoon quiz?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Aug 2014, 2:45 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Who's turn is it for Friday afternoon quiz?
Mine...rate these albums in order of sh!tness

Metallica - The "Black" Album
Metallica - Load
Metallica - Reload
Metallica - St Anger
Metallica whatever the f**k it was they released after that lot
Def Leppard - Hysteria
Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet
Anything by Limp Bizkit
Anything with Simon Cowell's fingerprints all over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 01 Aug 2014, 2:48 pm

My brain refuses to register that much sh1te on any level, Dave.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 01 Aug 2014, 2:50 pm

5h11ttest 1st

Bon Jovi
S Cowell
Reload
St Anger)
after that)
Load
Black Album
Hysteria
Limp Bizkit

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 01 Aug 2014, 2:50 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Dannii Minogues arse?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 01 Aug 2014, 2:52 pm

I think you'll all find it is actually DEF LEPPARD and BON JOVI. Honestly Tina has a week off and we forget everything he has ever taught us.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Aug 2014, 3:00 pm

Adam D wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Louis Walsh's c*ck?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Aug 2014, 8:32 am

Fist - Morning all, are we back to a full roster today?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 04 Aug 2014, 8:43 am

just about here. heavy weekend.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 04 Aug 2014, 8:55 am

Morning. Tino's away for another week I think. Tinoooooooooo......  Sad

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Random '2' in the post. Fuck.)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 04 Aug 2014, 9:03 am

Little stalkerish w@nker

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Aug 2014, 9:09 am

Anything special sean? Or just the usual obscene amount of booze, followed by a good natured hazing of a junior cricket club member?

Morning Jules

Last edited by rick_dagless on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 9:11 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Missing punctuation out, like an absolute jebend.)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 04 Aug 2014, 9:26 am

rick_dagless wrote:Anything special sean? Or just the usual obscene amount of booze, followed by a good natured hazing of a junior cricket club member?

Morning Jules

3 of us ended up at a pub after our first win in 10 games. Got chatting with 3 fat birds one of whom was the landlady. Had a lock in with free bar. Great stuff.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Aug 2014, 9:30 am

Sounds like an all round good do sean... Were you playing?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 04 Aug 2014, 10:10 am

rick_dagless wrote:Sounds like an all round good do sean...  Were you playing?

Yeah. Batted 8 and was out pretty cheaply. They were only 15 short at the end so every run counted I guess.

Bloody nice day again. They keep getting the forecast wrong down here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 04 Aug 2014, 10:47 am

Was chucking it down for half the time here...

Swap you...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next