The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
Adam D
Galted
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
ShahenshahG
13 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 24 Dec 2014, 7:26 am

First topic message reminder :

kingraf wrote:I watched it. It buffered every five seconds due to the awful Internet reception on the farm... I can't decide whether that made it better or worse like. Was awful nonetheless

Wrong thread.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:18 am

His double top hitting was incredible in the semi and final. He never looked like missing.

I watched it with my arl man. It was great fun. He was over the moon.

Giving me sh*t all the way though, even though I wanted Anderson to win as well!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:24 am

Cracking matchy. Not sure how anyone can watch the BDO to be honest, after watching the PDC watching such a poor standard doesn't do anything for me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:26 am

I love the BDO, and you find that the top players in the BDO are as good as most of the guys in the PDC.

It is like saying why watch the FA cup 3rd round when you can watch the Champions League. Some great games with close finishes. And the crowd are not just a bunch of leathered tools singing football songs.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:27 am

Always used to go to BDO as it is loca. Put the prices up despite best players continually leaving. Think it is a Test Cricket / T20 comparison between the 2 although the PDC players are clearly better.2 should get together, worlds at Lakeside in a proper atmos then a masters or something like that amidst the carnage at Barry Pally..

Has their been a PDC champion who wasn't first a BDO player?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:29 am

sean wrote:Has their been a PDC champion who wasn't first a BDO player?

Adrian Lewis

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:32 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Has their been a PDC champion who wasn't first a BDO player?

Adrian Lewis

Ah yes.

Still, most do come from BDO and Lewis only good because he was Taylor's skivvy.

I don't think there's anyone in BDO at the moment who could be top 10 in PDC. Maybe silverback.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:33 am

Waites probably would be, Fitton when he is on form.

Get outside the top 16 of the PDC and they are all similar standard

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:37 am

rick_dagless wrote:Waites probably would be, Fitton when he is on form.

Get outside the top 16 of the PDC and they are all similar standard

But that top 16 are better than the top 16 in the BDO. No contest.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:42 am

Crazy earnings for the top PDC guys.

And this is before the Worlds. And it doesn't include all the earnings from exhibitions.

Just for chucking arrows. Mental.

http://www.pdc.tv/pdc-order-of-merit

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:45 am

Did anyone else notice in the coverage on the BBC they have stopped showing the 3 dart average as it is so far behind the PDC. Sorry Rick, but really no comparison in standard

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:49 am

They've done that for a while. The do a 6 (?) dart average. Speaking to a mate and apparently there was a Japanese chap playing at frimley yesterday who couldn't count darts

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:53 am

Interesting that Ronny Huybrechts got a wild card to the premier league. He's 37th in the rankings!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:55 am

hold on, it is kim huybrechts who is 16th

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:59 am

seanmichaels wrote:hold on, it is kim huybrechts who is 16th

Hit a 9 darter in the Grand Slam against MVG.

Plus Taylor hates him, so it's worth sticking him in just for that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:00 am

I am not trying to compare the standards of the top professional guys in the BDO and the PDC.

Although when the top guys in each code play each other, there is not a massive amount between them (see grand slam of darts)

You can watch the BDO on it's own merits as you would watch the FA cup for the drama and the games, as much as you would watch the Champions League.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:01 am

rick_dagless wrote:I am not trying to compare the standards of the top professional guys in the BDO and the PDC.

Although when the top guys in each code play each other, there is not a massive amount between them (see grand slam of darts)

You can watch the BDO on it's own merits as you would watch the FA cup for the drama and the games, as much as you would watch the Champions League.

Bless you, RiCk.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:02 am

Didn't have you down as the religious type Tino, but with that many kids I guess I should have seen the Catholic faith all over you...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:04 am

rick_dagless wrote:Didn't have you down as the religious type Tino, but with that many kids I guess I should have seen the Catholic faith all over you...

I'm not actually. It was just a turn of phrase.

They are all bonkers.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:09 am

Haven't watched darts for a while. How did John Lowe get on this year?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:10 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Haven't watched darts for a while. How did John Lowe get on this year?

He would still win the BDO even now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:12 am

Well Bunting is the current BDO champ and he was favourite against Barney...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:12 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Haven't watched darts for a while. How did John Lowe get on this year?

John Lowe plays golf at the same club as my old man, he is a bell end apparently (Lowe, not my old man)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:13 am

rick_dagless wrote:Well Bunting is the current BDO champ and he was favourite against Barney...

But lost.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:15 am

But beat many others...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:17 am

rick_dagless wrote:Well Bunting is the current BDO champ and he was favourite against Barney...

Bunting is a good thrower to be fair. As is young Michael Smith.

Both from Sen Telens.

Who would have thought such a sh*thole would produce two such good dartist artists.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:17 am

Is that Good Well Bunting?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:30 am

Can we all agree that Coxy would win both codes?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:38 am

rick_dagless wrote:Can we all agree that Coxy would win both codes?

I think he already has.

Won every leg with 9 darters.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:42 am

Depends if Raf entered.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:57 am

I can't play darts. I don't even understand it. Much like Pool and snooker, I don't play pub games.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:58 am

Rowley wrote:

Depends if Raf entered.

He'll sneeze out his Castle Lager when he reads this.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:00 am

kingraf wrote:I can't play darts. I don't even understand it. Much like Pool and snooker, I don't play pub games.

You just dominate every 'real' sport you play instead?

Even netball.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:02 am

kingraf wrote:I can't play darts. I don't even understand it. Much like Pool and snooker, I don't play pub games.

What are you like at Trivia?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:02 am

For the last time Tiña. Netball is played by long limbed amazonian women. Action Netball is played by failed rugby players
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:03 am

kingraf wrote:For the last time Tiña. Netball is played by long limbed amazonian women. Action Netball is played by failed rugby players

But the uniform is skirts and vests?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:06 am

shorts and a vest.

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:13 am

kingraf wrote:shorts and a vest.

Dayglo pink?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:16 am

Green I think.... I don't know the etiquette, I only went the one time
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:22 am

A bit too rough for you?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:23 am

well, I did get knocked out
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:26 am

kingraf wrote:well, I did get knocked out

By a female Goal Attack?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:28 am

Wing something or other. And she weighed like 100kg. I was only about 75kg at the time
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:34 am

What about action darts?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:35 am

So basically you're a lightweight who got knocked out by a girl playing netball whilst wearing green lycra.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:36 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:So basically you're a lightweight who got knocked out by a girl playing netball whilst wearing green lycra.

Do blonde highlights go with green lycra?

I'm not sure they do.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:36 am

He's beefed up considerably since then, Jules.

Not sure about the girl though...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:37 am

Some sterling work from one of our occasional members Trott in winding up Coxy on the boxing page.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:39 am

I'm logged onto a VPN in Denmark for work - now all the ads at the top of the page are in Danish. Should I "Download Vejledning" or not?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:40 am

Was a lightweight (light heavyweight in fact). Put on some serious bodymass since those days. And she weighed more than I've ever weighed. It was rather disconcerting to look up and see a 100kg projectile hurtling towards me. I believe Ali would say it's the closest thing to dying that I know of.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:42 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm logged onto a VPN in Denmark for work - now all the ads at the top of the page are in Danish. Should I "Download Vejledning" or not?

I hate VPN.

That's why I wear a thong.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next