The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+10
FootballLight
Azzy
FIFA Diva
GSC
nadeem2099
Holymiky
Trebs
Hero
Fernando
Afro
14 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 7 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Afro Sun 01 Mar 2015, 7:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Vacancy - Apply within - Must not be a douche or CF
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - Nadeem

Season 3 Fixtures Week 8 - Due Monday 16th March By Midnight
Genk v Granada -
Basel v PAOK -
Montpellier v Verona
Bremen v Bordeaux

Vote: Hero

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 7 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Marky Fri 06 Mar 2015, 6:01 pm

Its banter darling.

And we're right to ask when results are because they're usually up much earlier in the week.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 7 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Holymiky Fri 06 Mar 2015, 6:06 pm

Thats fine FL but just take into consideration you won't get your bonus if they aren't done by midnight tonight, thats all people are saying. We understand that people are busy, we all have lives.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 06 Mar 2015, 6:17 pm

Football light, i haven't complained at all.

Having said that, results should be in by 1159 tonight... And it is a bit of a rule we play sheep on fridayy but that's by the by.

Will you be okay to sort results today?

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 06 Mar 2015, 6:17 pm

Having said that, results should be in by 1159 tonight... And it is a bit of a rule we play sheep on fridayy but that's by the by.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 06 Mar 2015, 6:20 pm

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 06 Mar 2015, 6:20 pm

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:08 pm

FL, I've got a way you can finally put a nail in the school/doctor debate if you wish. I have access through my work to a huge bank of GP level medical questions that quick fire multiple choice. I can post a load for you when you're online one night, you answer them quickly to prove you've not Wiki'd them and then no one can claim then you're still at school.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:09 pm

Trebs, think you may want to post that again Wink

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:12 pm

I'm not sure Hero. Last time I took something off someone else online I had to buy a new PC. Laugh But anyway (or in other news):

https://www.606v2.com/t58045-this-weeks-results-because-everyone-hassled-me-into-them#2953117

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:15 pm

I'd post the questions in here so it'd just be a matter of answering them, no downloads involved.

Thank you for the results btw OK

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:21 pm

I told you he wouldn't notice Trebs Ok! Good game anyway Sad

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:34 pm

On my reckoning there's 2 points separating 2nd to 6th.

Currently it's

Twente
PAOK
Genk
Bordeaux
Granada
Montpellier
Werder Bremen
FC Basel
Verona

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:35 pm

Ive been cheated Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:36 pm

Happy birthday to GSC btw! cake Bubbly

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:37 pm

Fernando wrote:Ive been cheated Laugh

You've only played 5 games so far whilst Genk and Granada have played 6 so I'd be surprised if you didn't finish top three as minimum.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:39 pm

Hero wrote:

You've only played 5 games so far whilst Genk and Granada have played 6 so I'd be surprised if you didn't finish top three as minimum.

It was more a comment at my result Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:40 pm

Hero wrote:

How have you been cheated exactly? No problem on the result Hero. What didn't I notice?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:41 pm

FootballLight wrote:
Hero wrote:

How have you been cheated exactly? No problem on the result Hero. What didn't I notice?

I mean this in the nicest way to Trebs and im not petioning for a re-result but he played with 10 men and got a draw.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:41 pm

He played Carrick not realising he was injured.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:44 pm

So can I ask, why did you say to Trebs that I wouldn't notice when he sent me his tactics (like everyone else) by PM so you couldn't actually see what tactics he had? How do you work that one out?

It'd probably still be a draw if I'm honest. Wink

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:48 pm

I'm all happy with the results Smile
Huge game now v Basel on Monday to potentially claim the title...

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:48 pm

Because we exchanged tactics on Tuesday/Wednesday Ok! as we're lovely like that

thumbsup

Not cool FL should check them before results like everyone else does thumbsdown

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:51 pm

What's the point in exchanging tactics? Wait and see what your opponent has to throw at you.

I was pretty generous giving you a draw, it was your front line that got you the draw if I'm honest because Trebs went all out attack because in most other departments, Trebs was better. But I felt your tactics were like 0.01% better than Trebs which is what got you a draw as well. Could have easily have put 4-3/5-3/(even)6-3.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:51 pm

Basel to win mate, don't you know that. What bonus do I get anyway?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:58 pm

See, FL also thinks Carrick has zero impact on games
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:17 pm

Good game Hero, congrats on the win. Tried to soak up pressure as much as i could.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:23 pm

Yes good game mate, was concerned when you'd said you'd parked the bus a bit after my draw v Azzy the other week but think with the likes of Pogba now he can smash the doors in.
Your team has improved tenfold of late and could well challenge next season.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:41 pm

I did sit back a bit so i can see why you say that but thats only due to the strength of your team and thanks mate. I didn't want to all out attack you because i was at risk of being too open and you could of scored a lot more than 3, that was my thought process anyway.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:50 pm

Anyone got a decent RB for sale for 10m?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri 06 Mar 2015, 8:50 pm

No criticism intended, I'd rather have gone all out attack and scored 7 and conceded 9. Sometimes only 1 goal can be a worry. In the end, their team is 2 goals better than yours currently Holymiky.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 06 Mar 2015, 9:42 pm

I have decided the french lady in the google translate advert is extremely pumpable

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri 06 Mar 2015, 9:56 pm

OK

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 9:58 pm

I'm not aware of this French lady.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:04 pm

Anyone free for a bit of advice before transfer deadline?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:06 pm

Sure why not?

How are you not aware? I think she French maybe Italian Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:08 pm

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:08 pm

Go on then Hero

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:20 pm

Hero post some questions then for FL to answer. I got one question for you FL. If you get it right you are a certified doctor.

What diseases can you get for smashing someone's back door in?
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:28 pm

I suspect the same as smashing someone's front door in.

That's just reminded me of my Hospital appointment on the 16th now Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:30 pm

Fernando wrote:

Genuinely never seen that advert before!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:33 pm

Ive seen it like 40 times in 2 days Laugh

Yeah defo pump-able tho

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:35 pm

Hero wrote:He played Carrick not realising he was injured.

Mmmmmmm I wonder who didn't tell him that he was injured..........

No nando it's much more dangerous going through the back. But you have to use this thing called 'lube' which i haver never heard of. Viva told me that and vivaknowsbest.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:40 pm

The usual STDs but the recipient of anal sex with several partners increases their risk of anal cancer massively.
Also a lot of diseases can be passed if you happen to then clean the item inserted up the dirt box with your mouth.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:48 pm

Hero wrote:The usual STDs but the recipient of anal sex with several partners increases their risk of anal cancer massively.
Also a lot of diseases can be passed if you happen to then clean the item inserted up the dirt box with your mouth.

So the moral of the story is always use the front door unless it's locked in which case you are allowed to use the back door but make sure there's no sloppy seconds? Seems legit.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat 07 Mar 2015, 8:54 am

nadeem2099 wrote:
Hero wrote:The usual STDs but the recipient of anal sex with several partners increases their risk of anal cancer massively.

So the moral of the story is always use the front door unless it's locked in which case you are allowed to use the back door but make sure there's no sloppy seconds? Seems legit.

Why not kick both down to settle the argument? Laugh

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 07 Mar 2015, 10:05 am

Why not be pure and wait until your wedding night?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Sat 07 Mar 2015, 7:08 pm

Albion have been worse than atrocious these last two games. Pulis should be ashamed.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Sat 07 Mar 2015, 7:12 pm

And now that is one of the worst decisions I've ever seen. Agbonlahor goes in late, two footed, doesn't get the ball, and YACOB is the one booked and sent off. What a joke.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 07 Mar 2015, 7:23 pm

I hope these frustrations you've got aren't possibly taken out in the results Whistle

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat 07 Mar 2015, 8:05 pm

Nope. The only things I put into account going into the games were the teams, tactics and possibly home advantage because they are the most realistic things to judge on in my opinion. I don't hold grudges against people and I certainly won't do it to affect results and I didn't take 1 look at the table to see if I could be biased towards myself to make teams above/below/around me lose their games so that I still have a fighting chance. So nobody on here can accuse me of cheating in any way shape or form. I said it from the start, I will not look at the league table, I judge myself even if that means top vs bottom ends up in an away win.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next