The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
13 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

I love you all, not in a massively gay way, apart from Tina obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:19 pm

Jeff wrote:Assume you mean Jane Seymour Rick. The theme is still one of the best though.

Sure do Jeff!

Not read any of the non fleming ones, may pick them up...

sean, you would do that crazy Grace Jones(?) bird given half the chance

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:23 pm

Happy Birthday Rowley you dog, now back in your cage

ADAD sends his regards (by "regards" I mean the severed heads of infidels, journalists, women, children, homosexuals....are we certain ADAD isn't Shah?)

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:23 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Best Bond girl is Barbara Bach I'm afraid Galtman. Would also do the bird in Goldfinger off 2.4 children.

Actually, she wasn't in 2point4 children. She was in the upper hand with joe mcgann

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Best Bond girl is Barbara Bach I'm afraid Galtman. Would also do the bird in Goldfinger off 2.4 children.

Barbara Bach is lovely - her husband is an utter bell end - but she is lovely.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Honor Blackman you mean Sean.

Cheers Dave, I miss Adad, he showed Shah how to do the whole angry Asian thing properly.

Barbara Bach is a good choice. Always liked Britt Ekland though, think it was since seeing the Wicker man as a teenager, that sort of thing stays with you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:29 pm

I like Sophie Marceau but that's more a Braveheart thing. Couldn't tell you my favourite Bond girl thought. Never really bothered with them. Bit like asking what my favourite Bond gadget was

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:30 pm

Body double for the 'scene', jeff. The clue is in the size of the arse.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:31 pm

DAVE667 wrote:I like Sophie Marceau but that's more a Braveheart thing. Couldn't tell you my favourite Bond girl thought. Never really bothered with them. Bit like asking what my favourite Bond gadget was

My cousin in-law (a frog) looks like Sophie Marceau.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:34 pm

superflyweight wrote:Body double for the 'scene', jeff.  The clue is in the size of the arse.  

That's my childhood ruined.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:47 pm

Ursula Andress was a belter. Don't agree with 0007.com's top 10 but she is a worthy winner nonetheless.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:48 pm

Phucking 'ell. She looks like a klingon these days

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:44 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Phucking 'ell. She looks like a klingon these days

Spoiler:

Thought you went for these Helen Mirren/Anne Robinson type man-eaters, Sean?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Face like a turd on the pavement in the sun.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:34 pm

Octopussy contained an entire no-men-except-Bond-allowed floating palace full of gash.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:36 pm

Galted wrote:Octopussy contained an entire no-men-except-Bond-allowed floating palace full of gash.

The opposite of seans octoarsehole

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:38 pm

Galted wrote:Octopussy contained an entire no-men-except-Bond-allowed floating palace full of gash.

Yet despite this still managed to be awful. If you're looking for Moore's best Bond you can't get past Live and Let Die or Golden Gun.

I respect your opinion on film about as much as anyone on here Galted, but you're getting Bond wrong, very wrong.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:39 pm

Didn't flash gordon have something similar? Flash's gash parlour?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:40 pm

Rowley wrote:

Yet despite this still managed to be awful. If you're looking for Moore's best Bond you can't get past Live and Let Die or Golden Gun.

I respect your opinion on film about as much as anyone on here Galted, but you're getting Bond wrong, very wrong.

My favourite is the one with ths submarines swallowed by the oil tanker.

Berrrr, beep, bup, beep beep. Berrrr, beep, bup, beep beep. Berrrr, beep, bup, beep beep. Berrrr, beep, bup, beep beep.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:43 pm

The Spy Who Loved Me Sean. Does have Barbara Bach and a killer theme tune in its plus column.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:47 pm

A while back I downloaded all the Bond films with the firm intention of watching the lot...I got about halfway through "Dr No", got very bored and disillusioned as my "I think Sean Connery is sh!t" phase was reactivated and I deleted the f*cking lot of them.

The only Bond girl worth mentioning wouldn't count in Rowley's eyes as it's Kim Basinger in "Never Say Never Again" which is utter rubbish and generally regarded as the sh!t-flinging retarded 2nd cousin of every other Bond film.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:49 pm

Rowley wrote:The Spy Who Loved Me Sean. Does have Barbara Bach and a killer theme tune in its plus column.
They'd have to redo it for a modern remake
"The Spy who loved me,"
"Is keeping all my secrets in a suitcase but then leaving them on a f*cking train...tooooo-niiiiight!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:49 pm

I am a Bond geek Dave. I got the box set on Christmas the other year and in tribute to Alan Partridge decided to have book a few days off work and watch them all back to back. Can honestly say have had few better weekends.

Suffice to say Never Say Never again did not feature Dave.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:51 pm

Rowley wrote:

As it's your birthday and you're wiser in the ways of Bond than I am I shall defer to your opinion, just for today though.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:52 pm

Basinger is now dating her hair stylist.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:58 pm

Jeff, as a Bond fan, who are the slightly homoerotic ABBA lookalikes who are the baddies in one of the films? I think they appear as waiters at some point.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:59 pm

Live and Let Die, Golden Gun and View to a Kill are the best Moore Bonds (pound for pound Moore is the best Bond).

Diamonds are Forever is the best Connery Bond with Goldfinger not far behind.

Skyfall is the best Craig Bond.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:59 pm

Can't remember their names but they appear in Diamonds are Forever. They are ridiculously camp.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:00 pm

superflyweight wrote:Live and Let Die, Golden Gun and View to a Kill are the best Moore Bonds (pound for pound Moore is the best Bond).  

Diamonds are Forever is the best Connery Bond with Goldfinger not far behind.

Skyfall is the best Craig Bond.  

What do you think is Lazenby's best outing?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:03 pm

Jeff wrote:What do you think is Lazenby's best outing?

OHMSS is the best book

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:04 pm

I like From Russia with Love in the books Rick.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:05 pm

Fair enough Jeff could not provide a persuasive enough argument to claim otherwise

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:05 pm

I refuse to comment on the Australian, Welsh or Irish Bonds.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:07 pm

I actually quite like Dalton, which I know is sacriledge to some but I am a maverick.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:08 pm

Jones the Bond.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Brosnan is the best Bond. IMO.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:19 pm

The lowest ever Bond moment has to be Connery getting off with himself in Diamonds are Forever to avoid detection.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:22 pm

I like the bit in You Only live Twice where he disguises himself as Japanese by brushing his hair forward.

Still maintain though the lowest point in any Bond is the invisible car in Die Another Day, either that or Madonna's god awful cameo.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Not sure, Brosnan surfing the tidal wave in Die Another Day was fairly rancid.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:27 pm

Agreed Sean, take Halle Berry out od DAD and it has little to redeem it, the theme tune is a low as well.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:38 pm

Rowley wrote:Agreed Sean, take Halle Berry out od DAD and it has little to redeem it, the theme tune is a low as well.

Smacks of the dying days of 'cool' Britannia. Ritchie, Madonna, a sh!te Oasis.......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:15 pm

Those were the days. It's all a bit of a Blur now though.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:22 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Those were the days. It's all a bit of a Blur now though.

Frak off Laugh

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:39 pm

Shah, beat him to a Pulp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:40 pm

Whilst some of these puns have had a certain Verve I think we need to Cast aside such childishness.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:59 pm

Obviously these puns are beneath me, but until I run out of them I am willing to Embrace this nonsense.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:06 pm

Rowley wrote:Obviously these puns are beneath me, but until I run out of them I am willing to Embrace this nonsense.

Sounds a bit Dodgy to me.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:43 am

You have used the Dodgy on before Jules, are these avatars Charlatans?

Fist

Good moaning

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:24 am

We're not doing britpop puns again. I had my Belly full yesterday

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:38 am

It needs to stop. In fact, I think we need to put these Britpop puns into a metaphorical Sleeper hold.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:44 am

Agreed, enough is enough. I hope we will all Take That approach.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next