The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
13 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Mar 2015, 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

I love you all, not in a massively gay way, apart from Tina obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Mar 2015, 8:53 am

'sup Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Mar 2015, 8:53 am

Morning homes.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Mar 2015, 8:58 am

Homes ahoy.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Mar 2015, 9:48 am

I remember when this place used to be cool... (well cool may be stretching it somewhat, but you catch my drift)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:04 am

I have nothing interesting to say. Missus is away this week so may have a random pub night tonight. See if I can work the old magic.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:20 am

TSMR is out all day this coming Saturday, would love to pretend I would be doing something exciting, will probably just catch up on some films.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:27 am

Have we all just become very dull?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:28 am

I think so. I blame the weather.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:34 am

I have always been dull I think.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:36 am

I fear I'm losing my spark.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:37 am

I'm still rock and roll. The world has just moved on.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:38 am

seanmichaels wrote:I'm still c0ck and roll. The world has just moved on.

Fixed that for you

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:39 am

Not sure it's going in the right direction though.
I'm not really interested in things which billions of others find so captivating.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:43 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Not sure it's going in the right direction though.
I'm not really interested in things which billions of others find so captivating.

I used this as an excuse during a prolonged absence of sex also.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:43 am

We still have each other.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:44 am

Actually I do have something fairly interesting to say.

I was at a dinner party in Twickenham on Saturday night. Mutual friends of myself and the missus. About 5 couples in total.

The host, mid dinner, declared that she had had a dream the night before that she was fingering Peter Andres arris, but woke up to find out she was fingering her blokes arris.

Then after a main course (served cold) guests were offered lines of coke for desert. Not really my thing so I abstained but quite a surreal situation nonetheless.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:44 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:We still have each other.

This is how I consoled myself also

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:47 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

All of your wives decided not to put out at the same time?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:49 am

seanmichaels wrote:Actually I do have something fairly interesting to say.

I was at a dinner party in Twickenham on Saturday night. Mutual friends of myself and the missus. About 5 couples in total.

The host, mid dinner, declared that she had had a dream the night before that she was fingering Peter Andres arris, but woke up to find out she was fingering her blokes arris.

Then after a main course (served cold) guests were offered lines of coke for desert. Not really my thing so I  abstained but quite a surreal situation nonetheless.

That's some dinner party.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Mar 2015, 10:52 am

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

All of your wives decided not to put out at the same time?

They were all 7-9 months pregnant at the time.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:03 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

They were all 7-9 months pregnant at the time.

I see a couple of your 'friends' got stopped in Turkey over the weekend.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:04 am

Mistake. They were on their way to Club Med 18-30

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:15 am

seanmichaels wrote:Mistake. They were on their way to Club Med 18-30

Yes. It's so easy to get Ibiza mixed up with Istanbul. The words look almost identical from a distance.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:18 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Then after a main course (served cold) guests were offered lines of coke for desert. Not really my thing so I  abstained but quite a surreal situation nonetheless.

I'd be well p1ssed off if there wasn't a proper dessert.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:35 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

I could do with some Eton Mess right now actually...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:36 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

I could do with some Eton Rifles.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:38 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Think I better go Underground now.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:39 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

I did a Sean on that quote.

Think I'll leave it though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:40 am

Don't Start

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Mar 2015, 11:44 am

That can happen once in a while. I thought something looked odd!

Don't Stop...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:01 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

I did a Sean on that quote.

That's entertainment.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:25 pm

We have some consultants in at work. No idea what for, probably IT related. It's irrelevant to the story anyway.

I was following one of them down the corridor earlier. Enjoying the view as they were wearing a rather short dress that was just about containing the person's bottom.

I get into the kitchen where they just happened to have gone as well. We get in there and start up a conversation. Turns out I can't actually be sure of what sex they are. It's a heshe. Or a shehe. I'm not sure which. Massive forearms, strong sturdy legs, nice bottom and definitely had boobs. Very deep voice though and just the merest hint of an Adam's apple although it was hard to tell. No hair to be seen. Apart from their head, of course. Wearing lippy and big sausage fingers.

Quite captivating in a way.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:28 pm

That's London for you Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:30 pm

Rowley wrote:That's London for you Tina.

You say that, but she/he is American. That much I can be sure of.

Could well have been Truss, actually.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:32 pm

Have you given any consideration to bumping into them and trying a sly grab at the crotch area?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:33 pm

Did you try the Dundee Test?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:34 pm

Sean wrote:I could do with some Eton Mess in my bottom right now actually...

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:36 pm

There is a shim at work at the moment, though defo pre-op...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:37 pm

Union Cane wrote:Did you try the Dundee Test?

Probably not as I don't know what it is.

Jeff: Yes, I have thinking about that for the last hour and a half. Working out how to manufacture a situation that enables just that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:41 pm

Untie the laces on your brogues, tripping on an untied lace is perfect, plausible enough and easy to carry off.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:44 pm

Jeff: Yes, I have thinking about that for the last hour and a half.  Working out how to manufacture a situation that enables just that.

Just hold a pound coin and rub it into her crotch then claim you thought she was a vending machine

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:46 pm

Isn't the Dundee test just walking up to them and grabbing the crotch? Inspired by the scene in Crocodile Dundee as opposed to having anything to do with my home town of Dundee where receiving a hard kick to the Love sacks is infinitely safer than doing a sex on anyone.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:46 pm

Similar to what Jeff suggested.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:47 pm

superflyweight wrote:Isn't the Dundee test just walking up to them and grabbing the crotch?  Inspired by the scene in Crocodile Dundee as opposed to having anything to do with my home town of Dundee where receiving a hard kick to the Love sacks is infinitely safer than doing a sex on anyone.  

That would make sense. I remember that scene.

I might try that if Jeff's slapstick shoe lace fall doesn't work.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:53 pm

We really are a bunch of c*nts laughing

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Mar 2015, 12:59 pm

Why not ask if they're going to watch Mayweather/Pacquiao. If they say "yes" and go on to say they hope Manny wins and KO's the women abusing sc*msucker then it's definitely a woman...however, if they say they hope Pacquiao KO's the arrogant w*nkstain then...hang on, it might still be a woman!

Maybe you should ask if they have any solutions to dampness and if they tell you about mould treatments then maybe it's a man or a woman who's really good at home improvement*

*No such thing...if a woman wanted to improve a home she'd stop filling it with decorative but functionless tat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Mar 2015, 1:04 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Why not ask if they're going to watch Mayweather/Pacquiao. If they say "yes" and go on to say they hope Manny wins and KO's the women abusing sc*msucker then it's definitely a woman...however, if they say they hope Pacquiao KO's the arrogant w*nkstain then...hang on, it might still be a woman!

Come on now, Dave. Do you not remember the last time I tried to impress a female with boxing talk? Those wounds are still open. The hot Ukrainian girl that rejected my Wladimir Klitschko knowledge? She has barely spoken to me since. Bloody rugmuncher.

Although that was before he was a neighbour of mine so I may well try again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 16 Mar 2015, 1:05 pm

You could attach a small mirror to your shoe, then by carefully positioning your foot between his / hers, if correctly angled, you should be able to ascertain whether there's a Cumberland in the gusset.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Mar 2015, 1:08 pm

Union Cane wrote:You could attach a small mirror to your shoe, then by carefully positioning your foot between his / hers, if correctly angled, you should be able to ascertain whether there's a Cumberland in the gusset.

Good idea, but I don't have a small mirror with me. Mrs Windows probably has one or two I can take but there is no guarantee they'll be wearing a skirt tomorrow.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Mar 2015, 1:19 pm

Tino wrote:Good idea, but I don't have a small mirror with me. Mrs Windows probably has one or two I can take but there is no guarantee they'll be wearing a skirt tomorrow.

Or really shiny shoes, If you have a shoe shine boy knocking around that would help, plus you can get his views on Quantum Theory.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next